2WW - for those TTC-ing

Morning mummies! can advise me pls...
i'm ttc for #2.. now in 2WW...
i didnt get any OPK.. but actually i downloaded the apps which i have been keeping track and realise that today and tml i'm consider fertile.. and on the 23rd is my O day.. can chk i have to BD on the fertile date or on the O date?

Cheeka, cycle buddy!!!! Cd4 le.. Soon soon we can test ipk n bd bd bd!!

Yalo.. Vsleepy.. I even can doze off while watching tv prog this morn b4 leaving hse.. Now eyes closing soon too.. My bbt down abit today.. Realky kike stock market,up down up down

Good morning ladies! Ya one more day b4 weekend

Babykk: ya also have cramps during O and sore breast . I assume it's normal.

Had a tiff with dh last nite. Everytime this happens around the time we need to bd. I v sian. Men can be so insensitive at times.Feeling like giving up making baby. Maybe it's not meant to be. I cried myself to sleep . This morning kiss me goodbye n can smile some more! Sigh

7177653.jpg

can tell me is this positive?

Babykk : thanks!! noted liao..
happy.gif

how to use OPK? just like testing HPT like tat?

Thiru Selvi : hi!! guys are like tis..my DH also like tis.. wenever we have a tiff, he will treat as nothing happen in the morning.. i always tell myself, at least they wont grudge on their wife.. so tis is a gd thing.. ur DH sure is a nice guy..
happy.gif

babykk,
woohoo!!

hooting time!
haa.

Spice up for tonight!
(which i feel very impt to get the mood right, thus focus on the act and not for the sake of making bb)

You are getting there babykk
happy.gif

Thiru: at least he still kissed you goodbye the next morn, so sweet... maybe its his way of showing that he's giving in to you?

The woman take time to forgive n forget he ok la. Once the argument started I walked away. He later tried to feed me dinner hahaha

ladies, still neg right. no smiley face too.
but i am expericing o cramp tot i am o-ing.
maybe tonite or tomorrow. i can't wait to go into 2ww.

Good afternoon everyone.. One more day to weekend.. Yeah...

Thiru: your hubby so cute n funny la..
happy.gif
so did you allow him to feel you?? How's your opk reading? Cd9 today for me.. Strips really nothing interesting.. Only very faint line.. Haix..

Babykk: your strip looks like you're ovulating soon.. Way to go.. Jia you.. How frequent is your o cramp??

Shan: happy lunching.. I am always troubled everyday what I should eat.. Fee like eating something nice but on the other hand trying to save money..
sad.gif

Bliss: same here.. My eyes closing.. Boss not ard.. So can sneak in and chat chat.. My temp today 36.21.. Haven spike or show anything interesting yet..

Btw, ladies.. I thought wanna eat my epo.. Too late for it?? Thought wanna go Watson n buy.. But Cd9 today already..

Shirley: of course never eat la. Said not hungry then he tried to pin me down n feed haha. I did the opk at 11 today still nothing interesting v faint line. SO waiting for the surge. Sien

Shirley: hihi.. Good.. Feeling quite low.. Jus hope to.faster graduate n faster leave this place.. wat I cando.usto lookforward alrdy.. Dunno y I enter into.thus industry. Hv to pinup all sortsof notices, timetable. Y mus always be me? Y xannot take turnsto.do.it since everyo.e has the key? Sigh. Sumtimes I really wan to quit jus liketat.. Afew tumes I jus wan to throwthe letter! This thing hvbeen in my mind for quite long, wat if im preggy,m i.still ableto.pinall these? Im afraid itwill harm thelittle one in me. I dunno.. I m really sick of here.. Hais. Sorry to rant again.

shan: thanks..
happy.gif
i dun feel like doin any work at all.. wanted to eat my bread but boss in ofc, said what cannot eat in ofc. hai.. think i can skip my lunch le..

ya. we must do it!

Babykk: I thought wanna eat epo but dunno if it contradict with my fish oil not.. I think its just within this fee days. Hang on.. No worries.. Just bd so to cover the base..
happy.gif

Thiru: Haha... You two so funny.. But US true that women tend to be more petty and take longer to forgive.. Lol.. Men are those one moment quarrel den next moment, "baby, I feel like eating ice cream, Shall we go out and get them?". As though nothing happen.. Haha..

Bliss: sayang sayang.. Don't get too workout.. Did you try to sound them out or reasonsn them out?? I mean if you want to be like that, you can hack care the board for a while.. Den if your superior whom is also their superior ask abt the board, say that you're busy with other work, your colleague also Gt the key, they can do the notice board what..

shirley: in fact i try to adjust everything or immued to it.. but out of sudden this thing strike me again.. dunno y.. mayb be cos of my cunning colleague who can actually tell bad tales behind me.. n my mgr who i dunno how long i can trust told me that..
for the notice board, the thing is placed on my table with a small sticky, written for notice board.. well what i can do..
i think i will talk it out when im tested +ve but i dun think t alk will works, mayb i will ask doc to write a letter to excuse me from doin all these.. sigh.. i only hv 1 colleague who is also dun like to do all these, i rem the 2nd day i join i was told to h elp out den she helped abit den she go in n the rest i do it all on my own.. since then i hate to be part of here.. meeting n meeting, this n that.. sigh really regret quitting my job in trading firm n join in this stupid education industry..

*pat pat* blissfulsasa... everything will be good! maybe you need to really talk to your boss/colleagues bout this? voice out to them might helps...

hi shirley.. mind i ask wat is epo?

Sasa: I can imagine your agony. Feel free to rant away. We r here to help each other.

Shirley: ya la he just MSG me because today the whole day I never MSG him. No choice la have to move-on need his swimmers hahaha. Hopefully can bd this weekend

berries: dun think will helps.. one is like a dog to the boss.. *u shd noe wat imean* now i understand y the ppl in my dept dun like her..follow boss to lunch, n etc.... hai i tink i bound to be a loser...
if there is a chance for me to choose again, i will stay on wi th the job which pay ms less, i really dun mind liao! happy is more impt then pay!

thks THiru.

ur scenario v similar ot mine.. hahah.. my hub always the one surrender to me.. after a day we will b ok.. i dun msg him n he will start msg me dun angry all these.. heheheh

berries: i dun think stress plays a part in my role but mayb apply in certain peaka hrs. other than that is v free.. i feel im jus an extra employee here, is like call me to do this n that, some sort like maid.. i dun get to learn, get to explore.. or in another words, all said over in interview is totally not the same.. such a fool to lure into here! now what i can do is i mus get BFP SOON!

Hey ladies,

Not sure if u guys will know.

If i wanna do a blood test for HCG level, can i jus walk in to 24hrs O&G at kk and request to do a blood test?

I jus wanna have a peace of mind. I jus dont feel assurance enough for this pregnancy.

Thanks.. =)

berries, no leh, for me, low pay oso got alot of stress leh.
sad.gif
depends on company actually. some companies are out to exploit u.
sad.gif
my job description dun tally to what i m doing now lor. wat to do? same plight as sasa, faster bfp and take the maternity leave then leave lor.

btw, epo is evening primrose oil.

Bliss: I totally understand how you feel when you say dog to boss.. I am a NO Go twards bootlicker.. Cos there is one in my office.. Lol.. Shant go into her cos Will disgust me.. I am so mean.. Oops.. Alternatively, get your doc to write letter saying that you can't do heavy workload etc.. In the meantime, tahan.. Unless you're really into changing job.. And I thought that can be good for you.. Cos stress can really alter your mood and hormone.. Cheer up darling.. Ttc really cannot stress and get workout.. Is either you be a "xiao mian hu" -> laugh face tiger or leave the company.. Is there any close friend or colleague working with you¿ may you can rant and gossip with her? You will feel better after that..

Berries: epo is evening primrose oil.. How are you doing? Which cd r u at now?

Thiru: thats a nice catch. " need his swimmer" lol.. Ya, that day told you that had a small tiff with hubby also.. How's lunch? I am having single cheese burger for lunch.. One dollar only.. Cheap cos Gt the coupon..
happy.gif
this weekend I sure bd.. Gt to cover the base.. Anyway, Ytd bd with hubby.. Cos he Gt turn on.. Haha..

blissful: Nothing happen.. Lol.. I jus dont feel secure.. I wan to see for my eyes that the HCG level is going up and stable..

I jus somehow dont feel assurance with those HPTs i tested.. Suddenly i felt so scared...

My qns is: Can i walk in to KK O&G to request for a blood test? Or do i need to book appt etc?

blissfulsasa : why like tat?
sad.gif
hope all of us here get BPF soon!!

energeticsnake : my job also kana cheated!! the appt letter and the job scope i'm doing now differ.. tink most of the companies are like tis.. sound nice to get in.. but wen really get the job.. then realise kana cheated..
sad.gif

Shirley huang : hi Shirley!! *wave wave*
thanks! i look like mountain tortoise.. asking wat is epo.. hee! i'm fine! me now in CD 13... how r you doing?

Shirley: I believe there wil b one person in every area but this fog v obvious.. Cant stand. Nope s I tink.i
mentioned, im.a loner. Compared to exco,here is the worse place I ever came across.. 1yr pass still no news, I will try till cny if nt I will realky leave w/o any hestitation.
So this yr die die chop.cjop mus bfp!

Wah ur burger v cheap..
HMmm tink.i will set up.ablog to rant my u.happiness

Hmmm.. My wisdom tooth.is achin up.. Hope to extract n hv a gd rest n stay away for a week..

Sasa: I can imagine your agony. Feel free to rant away. We r here to help each other.

Shirley: ya la he just MSG me because today the whole day I never MSG him. No choice la have to move-on need his swimmers hahaha. Hopefully can bd this weekend

Vanilla: u can call uo b4 umk atrip dwn..or try TMC? Dun scare urself, everything will b fine.. Hugs!

Berries: ya lo. Cheated alrdy. Jus hope we can gradn leave the miserable ofc asap!

Thiru:
happy.gif
thanks..

Cant wait the time to b 6 on.weekdays.
Y y we hv to workb5 daya n not 4 dats?

Vanilla: I read somewhere from this thread that one mummy actually went to a normal 24 hours clinic to have her hcg test done.. If you're worried, go see see and have a peace of mind.. But every pregnancy is different.. When I had my first pregnancy, I didn't have any symptoms except super sore boobs.. That's all.. Pls don't stress yourself out.. Baby will be affected too.. Ok? Give your body some times to get those symptoms.. Everything is fine.. Hugs..

Berries: *wave! Wave* I am great.. I am in my cd 9 today.. Didn't manage to grad last month.. My anyhow "hum thumb" didn't work.. Opk test still pretty faint.. Nothing interesting now.. Yourself? Tested positive on opk?

blissfulsasa : yes!! we will grad de.. and we must grad..
happy.gif

Vanilla : agree with Shirley.. dun stress urself too much... everything will be fine..

Shirley : i'm still here lor.. still hoping to grad soon..
sad.gif
i dunno how to use OPK.. i always monitor using the apps i have or the babycenter O calculator.. i chk today and tml is my fertile day.. and 23rd likely to be my O day.. really wan to chiong this few days.. hopefully can strike.. gg on short trip tis sun to celebrate my #1 2nd bdae.. hopefully can bring some gd news back.. *pray* wer can i get OPK? use stripes one or kit one is better? can teach me? i always anyhow hum tum one by using those online calculator..

Bliss: have you been to your dentist to check your tooth.. If its bothoring you, its good to extract it out.. Cos when you're bpf, best not to go for all these as the med that they adminster is pretty strong.. Advise not to.. And moreover, wisdom tooth more or less will get decay if the position is grown in an awkward position and tends to be pretty hard to brush hence the decay will kicks in..

Don't be too troubled by some of the irritated.. Life is always great except a few irritants to balance it out.. Hugs.. Always come in and rant.. Ranting is a way to relieve stress..
happy.gif
I just bought my epo.. Going to eat it.. Too many supplement to consume.. Simon if my body can take it not..

Berries: I Gt my opk from the forum that one of the lady here intro.. Its pretty cheap.. Last time always get from Watson and only 5 sticks inside and its super ex.. Opk works by detecting the surge in your body to see if ovulating is ard the corner his its easier for you to monitor.. It works like hpt (home pregnancy kit); except it needs a same or darker test line to prove that its positive. Whereas hpt only need faint line to proof its positive.. I am also using those app to see my ovulating period.. State that my fertile period is on sat till next Fri.. Let hope that our wishes will come true.. Bfp Bfp Bfp..
happy.gif

Shirley : i see!! thanks for sharing! i go chk the bulk purchase corner and search for it..
u go download the period plus apps.. i using tat to monitor my period and tat apps also will inform u wen is ur fertile day and ur O day..
yes yes!! we all wan a BFP!!! BFP!!!!!!

berries - yes! we will ALL grad together!

shirley - yup.. was given antibiotics 2weeks ago, tot will be ok but the pain kick in recently.. booked xray appt for this sun le.. yup im aware.. so i m gg to extract it out after the xray n see what my dentist advise.. s far s i can see, its growin pretty nice way.. hehehe.. ya i brush my teeth 4times daily.. usin a toothbrush which can brush in.. hoope no decay to other teeths.. recently hvin bad headache, not sure is it one of the factors to it.. sian..
hope my hub can tk leave on that day n acc me for the op. i will not heartpain the $ cos is a pte dental clinic at tampines. i care more on my teeth n BFP!

wah shirley: u r takin so many supplement.. i only tk folic acid.

Back