2WW - for those TTC-ing

Babykk: I didn't know u can monitor the egg in such detail! Good at least u know what's happening. I like blind, just hope everything ok hahaha

morning ladies.

celtyeo, i tink i m cycle buddy as u, but i m not sure i m dpo 1 or dpo2. lol. my bbt dropped abit today too. i saw the dark line last evening, so happy, even darker than sun test. haha.

babykk, LRD = Longan Red Date drink which helps to warm our womb.

Thiru, yes can be that way but is an expensive way to find out. I hope I will strike and no need to go back for another cycle. Actually opk and smiley face is good enough.
happy.gif

i tink i might be dpo 1 or 2? but sad. sun i test +ve and smiley, yesterday morning n noon still positive. by nite it negative. these 2 days i din get to BD, my DH tooooo tired liao -.-

i only bd on sat midnite like 2am... do u all think i still got chance huh?

Cheryl, one day before o still got chance. Dun worry. If strike could be girl wor... Good luck, dun think so much enjoy ur 2ww.

Sleepy gal, totally understand. Haha
happy.gif

babykk: yup! officially in 2ww.. hehe... will update if any symptoms...

Hi sleepygal! I also not sure i dpo 2 or 3. Sat midnite tested +ve, sun still +ve all the way. then mon morn -ve le. As for my bbt, abit haywire, i dunno hw to see. They say bbt will drop abit just b4 O rite? so think u will O today?

Cheryl: I think if you bd sat midnite still have chance, coz i read the 'troops' can survive up to max 5 days inside?

cheryl, as long as got bd, got chance.

cheeka, haha, 3 nights of happy hrs. quite apt decription wor. lol.

babykk, would love to hoot again tonite, but 心有余,而力不足。mentally and physically tired le. lol.

sleepygal: I know exactly what you mean, oso bd 4 consecutive days....not only me tired, dh oso. 1st 2 days can see dh all so smiley, then u can see the smile start to wane on the 3rd n 4th time.. hah!

Shan: okie. Will keep a lookout on that.
happy.gif

Thiru & babykk: ya im intendin to use tht.. scare too big , small bag cant fit it..
sleepygal: *wavw* long time no see.. wah u bd 3 nites.. hope u grad soon!
happy.gif

cheeka: how r u feeling today?
happy.gif

Sasa:
happy.gif
Feeling good. I hope to graduate soon. Six of my friends and cousins are giving birth or already gave birth this year. I dowan to compare, but I really want my own too.
Btw, my temp did not drop to below the coverline.
CD1 (yesterday): 36.80
CD2 (Today): 36.79
Anyone experiencing the same thing? I read the internet that it could be ovarian cysts. You think I should start eating Metformin? I suspect it could also be a side effect of Clomid.

shirley,
will not be too late.. (esp if usually ovulating between cd14-20)

unless you ovulate way earlier, then might not be able to see the ovulation dip.

just measure first and monitor the "stock market" la.
happy.gif

remember, same timing everyday, regardless weekday or weekend.

have fun, and refrain from stressing yourself too much k?
happy.gif

cheeka: good to hear that!
happy.gif
hugs! me too.. 2 of my sec sch frens alredy hv child le.. cousin who married a yr earlier than me, whose wife gg to give birth.. my aunt, ah ma, keep on askin my mum when is my turn.. hai.. i noe my mum wan to ask but dare not tell me.. so sian.. i also wanna to grad asap! last nite tld hubby that i bot this n that.. he even said the opk strips he buy for me as in he tt the funds for me cos i do not hv posb a/c.. hehehe.. i told him must co-op la. den can hv bb.. but i think i will extract my wisdom tooth asap in order not to affect my pregnancy for 9mths.. hehe i said as if i will grad soon..
keeping fingers crossed for everyone!
i started my bbt.. 36.41.. is it normal ar.. shall monitor daily..

shirley: i think i heard sum1 sayin its nv too late.. is best to tk after af if im not wrong..
happy.gif

I am bless: my cycle usually is Ard 28 days.. By shortest cycle was 24 days.. Longest 30.. I hope not too late.. Weekend I going to e a challenge for me.. Cos I am a light sleeper.. If wake up think hard To go back to sleep.. But nevertheless, will still go for it.. Thanks for your advice..
happy.gif

Bliss: I will just measure.. Af just clear.. Opk only manage to detect the normal lh in my body.. Nth interesting now..

Shirley: ya I in cd10 my opk also not interesting yet. We should O around the same time. Y no ans for my LRD n grapefruit? I not sure. Let's work hard this cycle

Blissful, Try to do your wisdom tooth soon cause cant do wisdom tooth extraction during preg. The gum of my top wisdom tooth area abit pain last week, I was thinking if I should go dentist cause the last time the dentist told me its a normal growth, just normal extraction. Luckily the pain kinda stop, maybe too heaty. Hopefully it won't recur again.
Re. Grapefruit
For ladies who are taking longan red date tea to warm body, maybe you want to consider stopping the grapefruit juice cause grapefruit is a cooling fruit. If take both, I thought the effects from LRD are cancel out?

Re. Lubricant
I read and learnt from the older ladies who graduated to use KY jelly. And it works for us. Very cheap and good. Not sure if you all want to try.

Afternoon ladies,

Had my brunch jus now... Bukit Purmei LOR MEE!! muahaha.. SHIOK!!

cheeka: i tot the coverline will only appear after O? With the thermal shift then the coverline will appear right?

shirley: I guess its not too late. Jus try lo..

cheryl & yeo: once tested positive on OPK, O will take play within 12-36 hrs. Depends on each individuals de. Each person different timing. Then once O the egg can survive for another 12-24 hrs. So which means if u before before that got chance de.

Sperm can stay in our body for 3-5 days.

When i conceive lele, i BD on the 1st day and 2nd day i tested positive on OPK then no more le. If u can feel your O cramp or know when u O then u will know when to start calculating ur DPO. Dpo i dont think is counted from the day u tested positive on OPK, DPO = Day Past Ovulation. So its days past.. When u test positive on OPK, O haven take place.

Thats y BBT is a good way to count ur DPO. Thats what i personally feel lo.. For me i can the O cramp, so i know when i O and i can start counting my DPO..

thiru: what is ur qns abt LRD n grapefruit juice?

Anyway ladies, dont give up wor..

In the Feb thread, there's a lady who did SO-IUI, when she go for 1st scan doc say its a twins but one is smaller so might disappear or what during the next scan.

And ytd she went for 2nd scan and to her surprise, she heard....

not ONE

not TWO

is <font size="+2"><blink><font color="ff0000">THREE</font></blink></font> heartbeats!!!

So hang in there, you might be the next one to join the Feb/Mar thread with multiples... =D

Good luck to those who are in 2WW!!!

Bliss: ya.. I saw from the net say can start to test from cd7 onwards.. I don't want to miss the surge for this time round.. How many opk you bought??

Thiru: you took two test her day right?? I think your should be over the weekend.. The line did become Abit darker as compared to the first time you test??? Sorry abt your grapefruit and lrd Que... I think I miss out the Que.. Regarding to that, grapefruit juice and lrd has no issue.. Personal opinion.. I carry on drinking my tea but as for grapefruit I not so sure.. Cos this is my first time taking grapefruit.. But according.. Stated no issue.. Cos some preggy mum still drink that.. So I suppose should be fine..

Anyone know if can still carry on drinking longan red date tea and grapefruit during 2ww?? Also with fish oil???

Thiru: I think we will o Ard the same time.. Hehe..

Thiru: For grapefruit juice, u can stop once u tested positive on OPK or when u know u O. Cuz i am the kind who can experience O cramp so i know when i O. U can stop when u know u O.

Cuz main purpose of grapefruit juice is jus to make u have more EWCM. So when in 2ww, u wnana keep ur womb warm and not cold. So i would say grapefruit juice i wun drink when after O.

LRD, u cna take it all the way, before O or after O or AF report or 2WW. No issue de. Cuz when we do confinement, we are not allow to drink plain water, only this LRD tea. But provided u wun feel too heaty.

For me when i did my confinement, i keep eating heaty food plsu the drink my pimple is so crazily popping non stop... =(

Vanilla: that's a good news.. Triplet.. Woohoo.. I think her tummy will start to show alr.. So happy for her..
happy.gif
when is her edd.. Bet she must be happy ttm and excited.. What abt yourself? Any symptoms kicking in?

ooh... Bukit Purmei Lor Mee, I tried once, long queue leh. My dh is a fan of that lor mee..
happy.gif

Vanilla, I just count the day I test -ve again as DPO 1, I guess shd be thereabt? BBT i got take for the past 1 week but up down up down, not sure hw to read.

Wow, i already cannot imagine hw it will be like to hear that one lil heartbeat in me.. the mummy who heard 3 heartbeats must be feeling extremely extremely happy and at the same time overwhelmed!!

Thiru: I think better don't take grapefruit in 2ww.. Just play safe.. But longan should be fine.. Cos it warm the womb..

shirley: ya la.. I think her EDD is the same Bday as lele.. =) 3rd Feb...

As for me, not much signs n symptoms. cuz when i had lele i also no MS kind. Eat alot n sleep alot... haa.. Gain like 13kg at 25 weeks.. haa.. But when i'm doing confinement i shake off 10kg in 2 weeks. Perhaps cuz of my situation, i din eat much too.. Like 1 day can drop 1kg kind..

Now, face a little less pimple, a little less oily face, not so constant hungry as compared to having lele.

Basically, everything is normal like nothing happen. Which i feel a little worried lo.. =(

Vanilla, what I meant was, I am in CD2 now, but my temp didnt go down to below coverline of previous cycle. It stays at 36.80. Check out my chart below which ends at CD1 (i.e. yesterday).

7170362.jpg

Cheeka.. You monitor over the next few days to see if there's a drop in your BBT.. and by the way, are you sure you are BFN? Hm.. I have a malay friend who didnt know she was pregnant until she went for a routine scan and she was already 5 months. Her menses came during the 5 months.

hihi vanilla..
rem to eat in moderation! less fried food..
happy.gif

shirley: i bot 30.. hopefully is enuff.. cos i do not wan too much hpt.. hehehe.. hopefully my opk arrives tmr..

LRD shdt be a prob.. it warms our womb.. tk it alt day shd be alright.. add wolfberries to it..

cheeka: oh... can like tat de meh?? i tot is each cycle one chart/ can combine two? i din noe... lol..

i thk each person not same de ba. Not necessary will drop below the coverline.. =)

Stay high oso good ma.. Temp too low also not good.. Think TCm say if too low means body too cold.. Hard to conceive or even conceive hard to hold bb.. cuz womb too cold or something like tat.. =)

blissful: ya.. I dont dare to add too much chilli and vinegar...

all in moderate.. In fact i cut down alot of chilli.. i'm a chilli lover la... arrgghhh.. But for e sake of bb, i'll give it a pass..

Vinegar a little bit.. Chilli only a little.. Cuz i heard dont take chilli in 1st tri.. Reason i dun noe.. haa... But jus listen lo...

shan: wah.. 5 months.. Den i thk tat one not menses ba... wat happen to her? sher n bb alright?

Shan: Really? I mean, can one be pregnant and yet have menses? That is really strange!!! Hmmm.... I tested on sunday, it was BFN. I'll see tomorrow morning's temp. If it didnt fall, I'll test again.

Castiel: In my previous cycles, when period comes, BBT will always drop. It has never rebounded back nor stay that high at 36.80. Furthermore, my period is late this month. That's why I thought I got chance. But was disappointed when AF come yesterday. Well, have to work hard to quickly join you!
happy.gif

CeltYeo: CD20 was when temperature dipped. Technically, that was when I ovulated. But I tested positive OPK Clearblue Smiley on CD19 (negative on CD20). So I should have ovulated between CD19 and CD20, which is quite accurate according to my bbt chart.

cheeka: wow.. Maybe like what shan mention?

Cuz i see e Discovery Home and health, there is a program called "I didn't know i was pregnant"

These woman really don't know until they went into labor. So they din had any scan nor prenatal care at all but they bb turn out to be fine la. However, to me they only show those ok de. Others hey sure nv show de.. =(

Some even had what they tot are their regular menses.

So u might wnana go have a check to be doubled confirm!! =D

Who knows i might see u in the Feb thread!! =D

Vanilla: any idea if fish oil can still be taken during 2ww? Or once o is detected.. I am taking blackmores fish oil..

Cheeka: your temperature didn't drop.. What test strip did you use? You wanna invest a more branded hpt and check?? Normal pre o temperature is Ard 97 - 97.6 or 36.3 - 36.4 plus..

Shan: you mean your malau friend still gets her regular af despite being preggy?

Vanilla: sometimes symptoms won't appear till 2 month.. Don't worry.. Everything will be fine.. Counting down to your next scan.. 25 right? If I remember correctly..

Vanilla/Cheeka: Ya. She said its menses leh. really using pads. Her baby is healthy and now going to be 1yr old liao. She was very surprise coz she didnt put on much weight. I guess each pregnancy is unique.

vanilla: good! in fact im also like u.. love vinegar ttm.. esp shark fin.. i can add 2 or more spponful... yumms! heeh but yes for bb sake hv to cut down alot.. hv more fruits!
happy.gif
but not those cooling fruits..

cheeka: as seen ur bbt chart.. u shdnt be bfn leh.. better go hv a check to double confirm!

Cheeka: thks for explaining. I'm askg coz my opk test not in line with the bbt i took. My bbt dipped on cd19 morn but i only tested a opk +ve on cd19 itself during midnight. Then by cd20 morn bbt went up by 0.3 already, but opk still test +ve for the whole of cd20. But i only started taking the BBT lately so maybe not accurate?

Vanilla: I missed the show. When is it aired? Sounds interesting.

Shirley, Shan, Sasa: I use Watson's HPT.
happy.gif
Okay, if my bbt dont drop tomorrow, will use Clearblue one to test.

Shirley: Btw, your spelling error quite bad leh... ha..ha.. malau is monkey leh in cantonese.
happy.gif

Shan: Wooahhhh... It's really weird to have menses while preggie... Wow!!! Miracle...

Cheeka: my bad.. Sorry.. Boss Ard so gt to type real fast and furious.. Hence the mistakes and typo.. The "y" and "u" too close alr.. Lol.. Perhaps you can try the digital clearblue.. More precise ans.. Keeping finger crossed for you.. How's your flow rate today?

Shirley: fish oil is good. Can continue to take. Cuz will go to bb also.. When during 2ww u strike.. I am taking the conceive well pills now. when finish den i see wanna switch to gyane pill or pregnancy gold.

next scan is 28, 9 more days to go.. =D

babykk: i not sure how low is low leh.. I only rmb i heard from e last time e thread they say not good if too low. Like body to liang..

shan: oh dear.. but wat did e gyane say? nth? jus have menses? glad tat bb is alright.. =)

blissful: ya lo.. u only put 2 spoon i can out till e whole cowl change color lo.. haa... *drooling*

cheeka: i thk everyday also have de leh.. haa.. I see many times liao lo.. haa.. They keep repeating n repeating.. lol.. Some even smoke n drink during their pregnancy but nth happen..

Back