(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Beeleng, welcome back and nice to hear from you again, after so many years. I have responded to you via PM, hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi Peanut_butter, welcome back and nice to hear from you again, in just about a month's time! Really appreciate your support. Got your order and will be working out the artwork draft for you to see shortly. Stay tune!

Hi Geogry,

Thanks for the beautiful frame which you have done for my boy the 2nd time.My family loved it so much!!And thanks for your service and delivered it personally to my doorstep..really appreciated!!I will be back for more!!:D

Hi Geogry,

Thanks for the beautiful frame which you have done for my boy the 2nd time.My family loved it so much!!And thanks for your service and delivered it personally to my doorstep..really appreciated!!I will be back for more!!:)

Hi Dsqyvonne, 1st & foremost, congrats for the new addition to the family. We surely count it a privilege and honour to be able to make something so special and meaningful for your daughter 4 years ago and now your son. Glad to know that we have maintained ( if not exceed ) the same level of service and quality all these years because we never take our customers' support for granted, we value every order we get. Look forward to hear from you again and once again, thanks for your support and order. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

got my 5th order and I would like to say that your product gives me a bigger "WOW" each time! Services and products definately 100%!! And also personally, I feel that the frame makes a perfect and meaningful gift whether for individual or for a family, that's why I keep coming back for new orders. :)

Hi Peanut_butter, it never fail to thrill us when our customers give us that "WOW" look when they get their artworks and this continues to inspire us to seek ways to improve our artworks and the services we provide. We're glad we have maintained ( if not exceed ) your expectation even though it is your 5th order and we surely hope to give you more WOWs in the future. Once again, thanks for your support and orders and we look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Running out of ideas what to buy for your friends’ birthdays? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Birthday series and you might find something suitable for your friend. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for him / her :)
BRD-2418-0022.jpg

Running out of ideas what to buy for your friends’ baby showers or full month celebrations? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Kids' Names series and you might find something suitable for your friend. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for him / her child. :)

KNB-2418-0004.jpg

Hi,

Is it possible to customise the size? I am looking at having 2 Chinese words vertically. Width of frame about 15cm.

Hi Jsjsmum, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our artworks and your enquiry. Our artworks are uniquely designed, skilfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook and Instagram to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

Though our artworks are 100% customizable, but not the frames as we do not manufacture the frames but we buy them from our suppliers. Click here to see the list of frame sizes we have. If you have the actual frame and want us to make an artwork to fit into the frame, we can but we will need to take a look at the frame before we can advise you that it can be used to cage our artwork.

Please contact us at [email protected] and we will continue from there. Thanks.

Running out of ideas what to buy for your friends’ baby showers or full month celebrations? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Kids' Names series and you might find something suitable for your friend. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for him / her child. :)
KNB-1813-0001.jpg

In conjunction with Singapore’s SG50 Celebrations this year, Words.in.Frames will be offering a 15% discount for all returning customers and 10% discount for all 1st time customers ( applies to both SingaporeMotherhood.com and non-SingaporeMotherhood.com members ) for all orders placed and confirmed between 1 July 2015 and 9 August 2015.

Hi Esther378437, welcome back and nice to hear from you again, after slightly more than 2 years! Thanks for considering our artworks as gift once again and look forward to work with you again to deliver the final product. We have already sent you a PM, please check and we hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Received your artwork with thanks.
As usual, it turned out very nicely done. I'm sure the receiver will be very happy to receive it.

Hi Luvflower,

Glad to know the new design we have created for you have met your expectation again and we too, believe the recipient will like the gift too. Once again, thanks for choosing our artworks as gifts again and we look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Have just received my first order this week. I must say, it's very nice and exceeded my expectations. Thank you for your quick responses. Will definitely be back for more.

Hi Jsjsmum, thanks for taking the time to pen your comments & feedback on our products & services, really appreciate it. Glad to know the end product exceeded your expectations and I believe the artwork will be eye catching deco at the entrance of your house. :) Look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Ordered and received in less than a week. Very efficient and nicely done. This is my 5th or 6th order. Never fail to meet expectation. Keep up the good work.

Hi Rine, thanks for taking the time to post such a positive feedback about our products and services, appreciate it. Yes, it was your 6th order and we are truly thankful for your support all these years. Glad to know we have maintained our service quality and met your expectation. We look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

This is my second time ordered and for my children's school teacher. I ordered TCH-1813-0003 ( adjusted the size to 26cmx20cm frame) and TCH-2418-0007. The artworks and workmanship is well done and the service is thumbs up .
Thank You Gregory for your patient to answer to my many request. I think it will be a great gift for teacher .

Hi IceJelly2010, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post such a positive comment about our products and services, appreciate it! Thanks for coming back to us again too and for choosing our artworks for your children's school teachers, I believe the teachers will always remember your children each time they see the artworks on their desks. Once again, thanks for your support and order and we look forward to hear from you again soon.

Hi Gregory,

Can i know any of your latest promo? Am considering to do a frame again for my cousin as X'mas gift. Similar design & size as my previous frame order.

Thanks,
Judy

Hi Judy_lsk, nice to hear from you again! Yes, we do have some promotions in the pipeline for the upcoming Christmas seasons. We are still ironing out the details and will be sending out the promotion details to our customers soon. Basically the promotion aims to encourage our customers to place their Christmas orders early in November so that the overall orders load in December will be much balanced. Stay tune!

Hi Hi!

i am interested to make one for my Gynae to thanks him. able to incorporate a pic of our kids in the frame? do i send u soft copy or hardcopy? pls pm me designs and price too...

i would like to do another family one for own keepsake. we have 6 in the family :)

Hi Raywen,

On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our artworks and your enquiry. Our artworks are uniquely designed, skilfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook and Instagram to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

Since our artworks are 100% customizable, so of course you can incorporate a picture of your kids as part of the artwork for your gynae. In terms of designs, you might want to take a look at the samples in our Doctors & Nurses series and see if you can find something you like for your gynae, if not, we can surely customize something based on your requirements. You do not need to send hardcopies of the pictures, just soft copy will do.

As for your family of 6, you can also take a look at the samples in our Family Names series.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Bernice,

Welcome back and nice to hear from you again after 2 years! The price ( before discount if applicable ) for the 23 cm x 23 cm artwork based on WOW-2323-0001 is S$60.00. The price is inclusive of GST. Our artworks are 100% customizable, so yes, we can definitely change the letter A to VOON as required.

Till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size.

But since you are a returning customer and in appreciation of your support, you will be entitled a 10% discount, i.e. S$54.00. Since the total amount after discount is more than S$50.00, there will be no delivery charge if you want us to deliver the artwork to you.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Georgy,

2 BIG Thumbs up and a BIG THANK YOU for the beautiful frame. It was a great experience ordering with you and even though I made a blunder with the date and have many back and forth emails, you are still very patient.

So these are the Thank you for you:
1) Thank you for trusting in the good of mankind. In this age, businesses deal on receipt of payment and no longer on trust so very impressed that you have such good faith in people.
2) Thank you for accommodating my requests. I couldn't find a design that I like on the site and hence requires a customized design. As I hv 4 kids with long names and a pic to be included in the frame, I was prepared to upsize the frame size but you were cracking your head to fit everything within the 30cm frame and not take the easy way out which would also have allowed you to make more money. haha
3) Thank you for the good workmanship of the frame. It looks much better in real! and lastly,
4) Thank you for the efficient delivery.

Will be back for more and will definitely recommend you to my friends! Merry X'Mas in advance!

Hi Raywen, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to pen down such a positive and encouraging comment about our products and services, appreciate it very much! We never take the support and orders of our customers ( be it 1st time or returning customers ) for granted and we always take pride in our artworks, it is always our top priority to ensure our customers are satisfied and pleased with the end products they get when they are delivered to them. For typo errors in our artworks, be it by our customers or us, we will always do our utmost best to rectify them and we never take the easy way out. Glad to know all the effort we have put in pays off and we will win yet another happy and satisfied customer. Once again, thanks for your support and order and we look forward to hear from you again soon. Merry Christmas to your family and you in advance too. Cheers!

A bit overdue post as I was overseas. I had been planning to get a frame for a friend overseas as her housewarming gift but had to wait until her house was done up and her house theme and colour was settled. Kudos to Georgy for being patient and accomodating to the changes such that the frame matches her house theme. She absolutely loved the frame and how well it matches her house.

Hi Monstereng, no worries about being late at all, we appreciate every post we get from our customers, they mean a lot to us. Glad to know that your friend loves what she got from you and I believe the artwork will be a constant reminder for her of her friendship with you. Once again, thanks for your support and order and we surely look forward to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

Want something unique to decorate your home this coming Chinese New Year? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the deco artwork to suit your home theme. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary deco artwork, but something that is uniquely yours for your home!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Chinese New Year and Surname series you might find something suitable for your home. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for you.
CNY-2418-0001.jpg

Want something unique to decorate your home this coming Chinese New Year? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the deco artwork to suit your home theme. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary deco artwork, but something that is uniquely yours for your home!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Chinese New Year and Surname series you might find something suitable for your home. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for you.
CNY-2323-0002.jpg

Thanks Georgy once again for the two beautiful frames for my cousin and Aunt.

My cousin told me that was the best present he ever received. :)

As for my Aunt, I m sure she will loves it to bits too.

Will update you again, Keke..

Hi Judy_lsk, glad to know that your cousin loves what he got from you for Christmas and I believe your aunt will surely appreciate your effort in getting such a personalized gift for her birthday. We also want to thank you for your unwavering support all these years ( since 2011 ) and you have been such an easy customer to work with. We surely look forward to your 6th order and a very happy & prosperous Chinese New Year to your family and you.

Hi 2boysmummy,

On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our artworks and your enquiry. Our artworks are uniquely designed, skilfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook and Instagram to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted. You can also take a look at all the comments, feedback & compliments from our customers at http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/06/compliments-from-customers.html to gain a fairer and better view of our products & services.

We do have 27 samples for families of 5, do take a look at them at our Family Names Series ( 5 Names ).

Till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size. Since you are a member of SingaporeMotherhood.com, you will be entitled a 10% discount.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Starting 1 January 2016, all existing Words.in.Frames customers can earn dollar credits each time they refer their relatives, friends, colleagues, classmates and neighbors to place an order with us. Each time an existing customer ( The Referrer ) recommends a NEW customer ( The Referral ) to Words.in.Frames and when the Referral confirms an order, the Referrer will receive a S$5.00 dollar credit into his / her account and be notified via e-mail.

The Referrer can then use their dollar credits to offset their next purchase with Words.in.Frames. There is no limit on the dollar credits a Referrer can accumulate and there is no expiry date to the dollar credits accumulated in his / her account.

Similarly, the Referral will also enjoy a 10% discount on his / her 1st purchase which normally only apply for SingaporeMotherhood.com members.

For more details, please check it out at wordsinframes.blogspot.com!

Hi Karen_ghl,

On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our artworks and your enquiry. Our artworks are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

Since our artworks are 100% customizable, so you can definitely change the wordings in FAM-5023-4010 to your own preferred wordings.

Till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size. FAM-5023-4010 uses the 52 cm X 25 cm frame.

But since you are a member of SingaporeMotherhood.com, you will be entitled a 10% discount.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in ORDER DETAILS section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Hi Mynwin,

On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our artworks and your enquiry. Our artworks are uniquely designed, skilfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook and Instagram to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted. You can also take a look at all the comments, feedback & compliments from our customers at http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/06/compliments-from-customers.html to gain a fairer and better view of our products & services.

We do have a few samples in our Retirement series which you might want to take a look. If you do not find the samples appropriate, you can always pick another design from another series and we can customize it for your colleague too.

Running out of ideas what to buy for your friend’s child 1st birthday? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Birthday series and you might find something suitable for your friend. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for his / her child :)
1BD-2130-0001.jpg

Back