(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Superduper, I hope you are not trying to send a few image files in one e-mail to me because if the total image sizes exceed the limit set by my Service Provider, the e-mail might not get through. One way is to send the image files one at a time. Please let me know if you still cannot send through. Thanks.

Hi Superduper, I hope you are not trying to send a few image files in one e-mail to me because if the total image sizes exceed the limit set by my Service Provider, the e-mail might not get through. One way is to send the image files one at a time. Please let me know if you still cannot send through. Thanks.

hi there,

i'm back. i would love to have this for my family

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bK97QmVFYA0/TkU5hScoP0I/AAAAAAAABTc/A43RUo_fkvM/s1600/Family%2Bof%2BSHARIF.jpg

but with birthdates below and icons of king, queen crowns above the names of the dad and mum and hats for the children's names. possible?
happy.gif

Hi Rosnyus, welcome back! Our frames are 100% customizable, so of course we can add the crowns and hats as requested. Just send me the details, e.g. names, color preferences, frame size ( & color ), etc and we can start the ball rolling from there. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,
Thank you for the 3 wonderful frames. Even though u are given limited time frame, you are able to produce the three frames.My colleague is so touched to see the frame. My hubby and I love the family frame! My other colleague also likes her frame very much! Will introduce to other friends your Custom-made beautiful frame!

Hi Cheerful_mum, yes, your frames are among the 1st batch of frames I made after the house move and I must say it had been a mad rush for me for the past 1-2 weeks, but knowing my effort pays off and my frames are blessing so many people, all these mad rushes had indeed carried a worth. Once again, thanks for your support and order and your referrals. Hope to hear from you soon again. Cheers!

Hi

Really appreciate yr service as well as the last min design requested by me. I indeed became centre of attraction bcox of yr superb gift. The bride was very touch!

Thx once again

Hi Kylie, thanks for considering our frames for your friend's wedding too and I am glad we did not disappoint you for that decision you made. We are also very happy to know that our frame touches the heart of the bride too. Hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy!

Thanks for your prompt follow-up in making my 3 frames! I'm impressed that you actually emailed me the draft after you complete your moving instead of I have to email you to check which I was worried you might forget about it initially since it was 2 months back. Can't wait to receive my frames physically, thanks for accomdating to my changes & I'll definitely re-order with you next time for more frames!

Hi Mummywong10, Words.in.Frames is a very small business, so every customer's order and support means a lot to us. Yes, last 2-3 months have been crazy, and we really appreciate the patience and understanding of all our customers. We do keep a record of all enquiries and orders and we will process them in a First-In-First-Out order, so there might be delays, but your turn will surely come. Once again, thanks for your support and order and I surely look forward to hear from you again soon. FYI, your 3rd frame should be ready by this week.
happy.gif

Hi, I would like to order approximately 3-5 frames. In particular, how much does FAM4001 (18x24cm)costs? Also, how long will it take for the frames to be ready?

Thanks =)

Hi Meow0212, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

The frame FAM4001 ( size: 24 cm x 18 cm ) that you are interested in is currently priced between S$40.00 to S$45.00, depending on the final design. Since you are a SingaporeMotherhood.com member, you will enjoy a 10% discount. The price is inclusive of GST. Please take note that if the total amount after discount is less than S$50.00, there will be a delivery charge of S$5.00 if you want us to deliver the frame to you. Alternatively, you can self collect the frame at either Paya Lebar MRT Station or Pasir Ris MRT Station.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Meow0212, how long it takes depend very much on how long it takes to finalize and confirm the artwork. Once the artwork is confirmed, it typically takes between 2-3 weeks to make the artwork. With Christmas season just round the corner, longer delivery time is expected, so the earlier you confirm your artwork, the shorter the delivery time will be.

Hi WahWah, thanks for your interest in our frames and your order. I have responded to your PM via e-mail. For some reasons, all the Chinese surname and names appear distorted in the e-mail, it seems that SMH PM does not support Chinese characters that well. I have requested you to send the Chinese characters to me via SMS or e-mail ( not PM ). Hope to hear from you soon.

hi..

i'm interested to order about 6 - 8 frames from you from the Friendship & Family Name series.

Can you kindly quote and let me know whether it will be in time for X'mas?

I would probably need it one wk before x'mas.

Thanks!

Hi Hopes, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your purchase plans. We can only quote when we finalize the frame sizes and the artwork design, but you can refer to the Price Ranges section of our blog to have an estimate of the costs of the frames you need based frame size.

Christmas seasons is peak period for us, so the earlier you confirm the artwork and place your order, the higher the chance of getting it before Christmas.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of my blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Georgy,

Just want to say a BIG "Thank you" for the beautiful frame you made!

Thank you for the excellent service and fast response to emails and draft changes. I love customised stuff and I have to say that your hand-made frame is the nicest ever!!!

The frame is now with me in Norway and I can't wait for Christmas Day when my in-laws open their present.

Happy holidays to you and your family!

Hi Jac, thanks for the very nice and encouraging words posted, it really makes all the effort put in for your frame worthwhile.
happy.gif
. I believe your in-laws will be touched by your effort to make such an unique ( there is only 1 such piece in the whole world ) Christmas gift for them, not mentioning the trouble of hand carrying the frame from Singapore to Norway. Once again, thanks for choosing our frames as part of the Christmas celebration and hope to hear from you again soon. Blessed Christmas to your family and you!

Hi Georgy,

once again, thank for the fast and beautiful frame you made.
i believe the it definitely gg to bring a big smile to my aunt who gg to receive coming sat ..
will definitely come back for more.

Hi April, thanks for considering our frames for your aunt's birthday, it's indeed our honor to be part of the birthday celebration. Just do send my birthday greetings to her too.
happy.gif
Once again, thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

I had received a name frame as a birthday gift for my younger son from a CG friend, Stephanie Yeo. I truly love the workmanship and design at first sight. Now that my husband and I are refurbishing our boys' room, I am thinking of putting up the frame and at the same time making one for my elder son. Thanks for the color design you came up with when I left the creativity to you. It really warmed a parent's heart to know that when u decided on the colors for my elder son, you actually tried to match the colors with what you used for my younger son so that the two frames would look matching. You actually got his favourite colour the very first time which he immediately decided he wanted to have the design. Thanks for your prompt and patient clarification through emails. I also like the second birthday frame you designed for my niece which will be a birthday gift Looking forward to receive the two handicrafts from you. Thanks and God bless you. :D

Hi Rebecca, thanks for posting the nice words even before you receive the 2 frames you have just ordered. Nonetheless, you won't be disappointed, they will be as good, if not better than what you got from your friend for your younger son's birthday frame.
happy.gif

Hi Georgy,

Received the three word frames with thanks! :D We had just completed the painting in our boys' room and just in time to put up the frame for my elder son. The wedding and birthday frames r delightful gifts as blessings. Thanks so much for the fast and beautiful workmanship. God bless!
happy.gif
Rebecca

Hi Rebecca, thanks once again for posting yet another encouraging note. You're one of those rare ones who posted before receiving your frames and then posted again after getting your frames. Thanks for going the extra mile and we truly appreciate your support. Merry Christmas to your family and you!

Hi. I am interested in getting this:KNB0024 ( Dimension: 18 cm x 13 cm ). Please advise price and estimated time. Thanks.

Hi Tayuki03,

On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

With regards to your enquiries and questions, please refer to Questions 20 and 23 in the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

Hi Georgy, I must say I am very impressed with your superb followup and accommodation to my tight time line ( 4 days including weekends) to come up with the gift for my boss. She is very happy with the product. I will definitely recommend your product and service to anyone.

Hi Pebbletwin, thanks for your compliment and your support, appreciate it very much. We always count it a privilege and honour whenever a customer considers our frames as gifts because we know there are many other gift choices out there. For that reason, we will always try to accommodate and do our best to meet our customers' delivery requirements. Another reason that we were able to meet your requirements was because you are such an easy going customer to work with. No matter what, we just want to thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Georgy , A very Big Thank for making my grandmother, mother and sister xmas so special .. They like it so much :D and my xmas is the most special for them .. HAHA .. will be coming back for more :D thinking of making a family name ..
any intro :D

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for your very prompt response to my request! I've given the frame to my friend as a Christmas gift and she like it so much! In her own words, she said the frame is awesome!

Will def recommend to my friends and may even come back for more!
happy.gif

Hi Hope, glad to know that our frames have blessed yet another family this Christmas. Thanks for choosing our frames as Christmas gift for your friend and I believe this gift will always remind her of your friendship with her each time she sees it at home. We definitely look forward to hear from you again, I believe you will, just like many of our customers did.
happy.gif
Cheers! Happy New Year!

hi Georgy,

Will it be possible to get the frame by 7 Jan if I place an order now?

Thanks, Happy New Year!!

Hi Blurymummy, happy New Year to you too and welcome back! Yes & no to your question, depends on what you want and how complicated it is.

Hi Lggy, welcome back and nice to hear from you again. The time taken depends very much on how fast we finalize the design. Once the design is confirmed and accepted, it takes between 2-3 weeks to make the frame. Having said that, we also offer Express Service at a fee if you need it urgently.

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for your prompt response to my mails & request.

Thanks for your time, effort, your kind patience & advises given to me for my 2 artwork frames.

My friends are so happy to receive the lovely frame & said its AWESOME!

For sure I will recommend to my friends and
I will come back for more!

Stay tuned for my order for my family
happy.gif

Thank you once again!

Happy 2012 New Year!

Back