(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Georgy

Thanks for the 7 wonderful and lovely artwork you had done. The elderly were happy in receiving their gifts. The 2 thank you frames were well appreciated. The rest are still awaiting to send once occasions arrive. Once again, thank you! See you next year teacher day for new design.

I must say that I previously had ordered quite a number of frames from you before, and still today you had not failed in delivering your prompt services from planning the design to delivering the frames to the doorstep.

Hi Georgy

Thanks for the 7 wonderful and lovely artwork you had done. The elderly were happy in receiving their gifts. The 2 thank you frames were well appreciated. The rest are still awaiting to send once occasions arrive. Once again, thank you! See you next year teacher day for new design.

I must say that I previously had ordered quite a number of frames from you before, and still today you had not failed in delivering your prompt services from planning the design to delivering the frames to the doorstep.

Hi SimonMummy, just want to thank you once again for your extraordinary strong support towards our products, we really appreciate it from the depth of our hearts. We will continue to do our best to maintain the quality of our products and services because we never take our customers' support for granted. Look forward to hear from you again soon!

Hi SimonMummy, just want to thank you once again for your extraordinary strong support towards our products, we really appreciate it from the depth of our hearts. We will continue to do our best to maintain the quality of our products and services because we never take our customers' support for granted. Look forward to hear from you again soon!

Hi Rainbow_Iris, I have requested a copy of the PM to be sent to myself when I PM'ed you and I did got a copy of the PM in my mailbox, so I am really not sure what happened. Anyway, can you send me an e-mail to [email protected] using your e-mail account so that I can correspond with you using e-mail instead of SingaporeMotherhood.com PM function? Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Rainbow_Iris, I have requested a copy of the PM to be sent to myself when I PM'ed you and I did got a copy of the PM in my mailbox, so I am really not sure what happened. Anyway, can you send me an e-mail to [email protected] using your e-mail account so that I can correspond with you using e-mail instead of SingaporeMotherhood.com PM function? Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi,

I'm interested to get for my friend birthday, any design will you recommend? Where to view the sample?

Hi,

I'm interested to get for my friend birthday, any design will you recommend? Where to view the sample?

Hi RRC, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

For birthdays, you can take a look at the samples posted in our Birthday series ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/birthday-series.html ). For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of my blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi RRC, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

For birthdays, you can take a look at the samples posted in our Birthday series ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/birthday-series.html ). For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of my blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi

Have just sent my order to [email protected]

Pls assist to chk and revert.

Thanks a great deal.
happy.gif

Hi,

I am interested in getting one of the following designs:

1. FAM4017
2. FAM5009
3. FAM4016
4. FAM5006

Not sure if 5 names can fit into all the above designs with dimension 40cm x 30cm or 50cm x 40cm?

Will you be able to provide me the quote for each of them please? Thanks.

Regards,
Hazel

Hi,

I am interested in getting one of the following designs:

1. FAM4017
2. FAM5009
3. FAM4016
4. FAM5006

Not sure if 5 names can fit into all the above designs with dimension 40cm x 30cm or 50cm x 40cm?

Will you be able to provide me the quote for each of them please? Thanks.

Regards,
Hazel

I have ordered in 'bulk' for 2011. haha..
happy.gif
some received and given, some still pending as wedding gifts, birthday gifts, housewarming gifts...
Those who received all gave great comments like 'its beautiful, did u do it urself?, wow, love it, what a meaningful gift''.

Some of the recipients I gave even became WordsInFrames customers, including my own family members & friends..
happy.gif

Its the first gift that comes to my mind when I feel like doing something special, meaningful, personalized and memorable for my loved ones.

Glad to have such a one-of-a-kind gift and thumbs-up service from a efficient-and-friendly boss. Thats why got a happy-and-satisfied-customer like me.
happy.gif

I have ordered in 'bulk' for 2011. haha..
happy.gif
some received and given, some still pending as wedding gifts, birthday gifts, housewarming gifts...
Those who received all gave great comments like 'its beautiful, did u do it urself?, wow, love it, what a meaningful gift''.

Some of the recipients I gave even became WordsInFrames customers, including my own family members & friends..
happy.gif

Its the first gift that comes to my mind when I feel like doing something special, meaningful, personalized and memorable for my loved ones.

Glad to have such a one-of-a-kind gift and thumbs-up service from a efficient-and-friendly boss. Thats why got a happy-and-satisfied-customer like me.
happy.gif

Hi Enne, thanks for the very nice words posted and your support towards our frames since October 2010. Thanks also for referring so many others to us, you have been a great customer and I look forward to make more frames as gifts for you and your friends. Cheers!

Hi Enne, thanks for the very nice words posted and your support towards our frames since October 2010. Thanks also for referring so many others to us, you have been a great customer and I look forward to make more frames as gifts for you and your friends. Cheers!

Hi, this is Carol here! I love the frame which u have made! Have yet to give it to my friend, but I think he will love it too! I am sure all my colleagues will be interested in making one for whatever reason they can find.
happy.gif
Thanks for the good service and get ready for more order(s) from me...hee..

Hi, this is Carol here! I love the frame which u have made! Have yet to give it to my friend, but I think he will love it too! I am sure all my colleagues will be interested in making one for whatever reason they can find.
happy.gif
Thanks for the good service and get ready for more order(s) from me...hee..

Hi Carol, glad to know that the end product has exceeded your expectation and we have won yet another customer. Besides returning customers, many of them also recommended their family members, relatives, friends, colleagues, classmates, etc to us and that's how words on our products spread. Thanks for your support and we look forward to more orders from you....

Hi Carol, glad to know that the end product has exceeded your expectation and we have won yet another customer. Besides returning customers, many of them also recommended their family members, relatives, friends, colleagues, classmates, etc to us and that's how words on our products spread. Thanks for your support and we look forward to more orders from you....

Hi Georgy,

Recently experienced problems on yahoo email so if possible, pls SMS me instead of email on the delivery of my family & birthday frames. Hopefully can receive by Monday.

Thank u very much.

Hi Georgy,

Recently experienced problems on yahoo email so if possible, pls SMS me instead of email on the delivery of my family & birthday frames. Hopefully can receive by Monday.

Thank u very much.

Hi July_Baby, yes, I did noticed that some of my customers have been having problems sending emails to me via their Yahoo email.
happy.gif
Anyway, you have requested the frames to be delivered on 17 September 2011 and you will definitely receive them on time or ahead of schedule.
happy.gif
Stay tune, I am almost done with your frames.

Hi July_Baby, yes, I did noticed that some of my customers have been having problems sending emails to me via their Yahoo email.
happy.gif
Anyway, you have requested the frames to be delivered on 17 September 2011 and you will definitely receive them on time or ahead of schedule.
happy.gif
Stay tune, I am almost done with your frames.

Hi there,
I am planning to get a gift for my father in law 70th birthday with the names of the children and grandchildren. Total : 17 names

Are you able to suggest anything ?

Hi there,
I am planning to get a gift for my father in law 70th birthday with the names of the children and grandchildren. Total : 17 names

Are you able to suggest anything ?

Hi Angeline, thanks for considering our frames as a gift for your father-in-law's 70th birthday. Mind I ask when do you need the frame? I asked because I am in the midst of renovating my new place and thereafter moving to the new place at the end of September / early October. So if you need the frame urgently, I might not be able to commit due to the complexity of your frame with 17 names. Please advice.

Back