(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Confused, thanks for giving Words.in.Frames the privilege to be part of your friends' ROM, it is indeed our honor and I am glad our artwork did helped to spice up the occasion a bit. Nah, it should not be the centre of attraction, the newly wed couple is. Once again, thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi georgy,

Thanks for the great work! My hubby was so happy when he saw the frame made specially for him for father's day and bday. Thanks once again.
Will be back for more...

Hi Kat, thanks for choosing our frames as a gift for your husband for his birthday and Father's Day and I am glad he likes it. I believe he will remember this unique and personalized gift he received for a very long time.
happy.gif
Once again, thanks for your support and hope to here from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for sending the frames to me.

They are all very nice! I am sure my colls will love them =D. Thanks for rushing all the frames for me though given u a tight deadline =D.

Excellent service and good quality of products! =D.

Will definitely be expecting more orders from me soon =D...

Hi Feifei, thanks for the compliment and I believe these frames will always remind your colls of all the good times you all had together each time they see the frames on their tables! You're such an easy going customer to work with, I surely look forward to work with you again!

Hi Words.In.Frame,

have sent u my revised design via email for your action... n thks so much for the quick response... hope to hear frm u soon!!!

Hi Blessed Mum, I need to know what design you want before I can tell you if I can do it on time. Can you tell me the Product Codes of the design you want?

Hi,

For the 2 frames, I like the design of code MNEO23 but both in 18 x 13 frames. Can email me on the price for both the frames...

1. Zachary, "The Lord has remembered"

2. Reuben, "Behold, a son"

Hi JSP & Blessed Mum, I am currently out to attend some personal matters. Will respond to both of you in the evening. Blessed Mum, due to the urgency of your request, can you provide me your mobile via email or SMS so that we can chat over the phone instead of via SMH and email? Thanks.

Hi georgy,

Thanks so much for help in rushing out the artwork and frame for my intern despite the tight schedule and amendments. Showed it to my colleagues and they started demanding me to order one for them *faintz*
They really like your design too. Really thank you soooo much for excellent service and workmanship. Looking forward to my 2nd order for my hubby!

Hi Kris, thanks for considering our frames as a gift for your intern, I believe the frame will remind her of the days she spent at your organization and the friendships built over there. I guess we have set the standard and your hubby's frame will have to be even better than what we have just delivered. :p

Hi Georgy

Thanks for rushing out the frame for me at such late notice. I love it and have received many good reviews on it. This is definitely not the last you hear fr it as I think it makes a great baby shower gift. You will hear fr me soon.
happy.gif

Hi Nanakoh, I believe your gift will surely stand out in the celebration and your friend will surely appreciate your effort to get something so personalized and unique for them. I look forward to hear from you again and thanks for your support.

Hi Georgy,

Would like to express my greatest thanksgiving for such artisitc, creative mind and skillful hands of yours to create such a personalized and beautifully made frames. Even though I gave you such a short notice on Wednesday afternoon, you were able to come up with the artwork on Wednesday night and rushed out the frames today for me. Not only so, I left you to decide the colours, design, layout for me as I am not really good with colours and designing the layout. Surprisingly, the end product is really worth the price paid. Workmanship, service are excellent. Looking forward to make more frames from you soon..Stay tune on my orders!
Stephanie Yeo

Hi Stephanie, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to pen down your comments and feedback about our products and our services, we really appreciate that because not all customers do that.
happy.gif
. We always thank God for the talents He gave us and we are merely using what have be given to bless others and I am glad you are blessed too. We were able to deliver so quickly because you are such an easy going customer to work with too. Once again, thanks for your support and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Georgy,

Just came back from the birthday party and the parents love their frames...Have asked me for contact and guess they might be interested too..Yup...May the Lord blessed you and your family abundantly just as you have blessed others in such meaningful way...That's the gift He has given you! Take care!

Hi Stephanie, thanks a lot for the very encouraging update and I am glad their parents love the gifts you got for them. Once again, thanks for choosing our frames as gifts for the birthday boys, appreciate your support!

Hi Georgy,

Thanks so much for helping to rush out the artwork and frame despite the tight schedule and amendments. The workmanship were very fine and the frame was very pretty. I really like your design too. Really thank you soooo much for excellent service and workmanship. Looking forward to my 2nd order for my family!

Hi JSP, thanks for the very positive feedback and appreciation. It was a pity that we could not meet up when I deliver the frame to your place, but I am pretty sure we will meet soon, when you order your 2nd frame for your family. Once again, thanks for your support and the opportunity to be part of the birthday celebration. Cheers!

Hi Sharon, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your order. We have already sent the artwork draft to you for review. Please let us know of any changes before we proceed to meet your delivery dateline. Once again, thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again soon.

Hi Adeline, welcome back and thanks for your order again. I have sent you my mobile number so that you can SMS me the Chinese characters. Hope to hear from you soon. Once again, thanks for your support.

In less than one year ( since 13 July 2010 to be exact ), Words.in.Frames has clocked its first 10,000 visitorship on its official blog ( wordsinframes.blogspot.com )! Just want to say a big thank you to all in SingaporeMotherhood.com for your support! Cheers!

Hi Words.in.Frames,

For family names series frame, is it possible to include 2 pcs of family photos of 4 & D.O.B of the individual 4?

Thanks.

<font face="Comic Sans MS">hi georgy, thank you for the efficient service &amp; wonderful piece of work. i can't wait to give it to my colleague!
happy.gif
</font>

Hi Suzie, I believe your colleague will be very touched to receive such a personalized farewell gift from you too. Thanks for choosing our frames as the gift and we look forward to hear from you again soon.

Hi,

My 3 kids would like to make a Simple 'Birthday' wishes frame which is meant for their grandpa's birthday..with their names on it...but my FIL only understands English..
Any recommendation..cum price..?

**Saw the post above that IGGY had made one for her FIL..any pic to see...?
&amp; possible to collect by this Friday as i need it on Sat..Thanks
happy.gif

Hi Dearkids, thanks for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have already responded to you via PM. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Karen, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry.

With regards to your question on whether the 50 cm x 23 cm frame come with a stand behind it so that it can be displayed on a table instead of mounting on the wall ( Question 13 on my FAQ ), the answer is no. The frame does not come with a stand as it is designed to be wall-mounted. But having said that, you can purchase 2 A-shaped stands to do that if you want.

For other enquires, you can also refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of my blog.

If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

Hi Georgy,

Gave my fren the frame and the whole family loved it.Said it was very nicely done, unique and personal.Thanks

Hi Adeline, thanks for choosing our frames as a gift for your friend's family and we are glad to know that the frame has blessed their hearts and brought joy to them. Thanks for your support too and hope to hear from you again soon, cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thank you for the wonderful artwork as well as your swift response in making the frame!!

I will definitely come back again
happy.gif

Hi Memoryscrap, as I recall, you were my 3rd customer from SingaporeMotherhood.com after I posted my 1st advertisement in SMH on 10 June 2010 and after 1 year, you still remember us and came back to us for more frames. Not mentioning referring your friends to us too. Just want to appreciate your support and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,
I would like to thank you very much for the lovely frame. The recipient was very happy and pleasantly surprised with the gift. It's indeed a unique and special gift. I also want to thank you for your patience with me in changing colors and wordings, etc. And your professionalism in helping me deliver it so that my friend could have a surprise. You were really prompt in your replies via email and quick to deliver the product. I'm definitely coming back for more frames and will recommend my friends to this truly unique frames. Thanks again.
happy.gif
Pamela

Hi Pamela, thanks for the very nice words posted. When the recipient saw the frame, the smile on his face tells it all and another mission accomplished! Once again, thanks for considering our frames as gifts for your friend, and I look forward to work with you again to bring more surprises to your friends.

Wow really?? U really hv super sonic memory !! Yes yes I'll cm bk to u regarding my son's form teacher farewell cum his kindy graduation gift.

This is a viable business indeed! Your frames are very unique n not too costly. Most importantly, it can be given for all kinds of events and it's presentable too!

Perhaps you may consider incorporates w photos as part of the layout.

All the best ! Jia You !

Hi Memoryscrap, thanks for the very encouraging comments and the support given since we started promoting our frames in SingaporeMotherhood.com. Yes, we have started to incorporate photographs into our artwork, samples can be found in the Family Names and New Born series. Look forward to hear from you again soon.

Back