2017/03 March Mummies

Yes KKH A&E. you can just walk in and do the bt. they will call you within the day. Else, an alternative would be to go to Innovative Lab. This is a freelance lab where you just call them and say you want to do hcg test. They will likely tell you the results the next day. However, you can call them up in the afternoon when you do your hcg test in the morning. They should be able to give u the results.
Thank you Grace!

@CTTC, do you want to me post what time you have sent and what time I have open your msg? You jolly well know that I didnt even read the msg at all. You set a time for yourself but you didnt give allowance to others or give tell me I am removing you now. If you are not rude in the first place would I be saying this to you? I did mention I will update when I have access to computer didnt i? Dont you understand this as well? Rules are fixed humans are flexible. There is nothing to proof I am right. If I dont share anything. I wouldnt be commenting on the FB or even on Forum earlier. Going into FB doesnt mean actively surfing even for a min!
Hi Cheeryz, The admins have also offered to update your particulars on behalf and some of the Mummies who have no access to computer gave us their details. So what made us not flexible at all? Out of goodwill, we offered to help.

Dear mum-to-be(s), tummy showing yet?
I'm confused; don't know if it's my fats, bloating or baby bump.

HAHA Rol_10, I'm having the same question in my head! But Maybe our tummy is really showing a little and just that I have a bit more fats. haha! (consoling myself LOL)

Hi mummies and mummies to be,

Finally im back, after all things happen for the pass 1 week.
Both kids down with hfmd and i have v terrible MS this round. ( Till need to hospitalized for 2 days on drip.)
but in the end i chose to stay at home and rest. cant leave my kids with hub he will gone crazy hhahahahaa.

Oh ya, my edd will be abt 24 march 2017!! yappie

rina~

Oh my! Do take care. Try to eat some dry crackers and for me drinking coke helps. But I only drink like 3 sips each time then will lessen the bloat and MS may be better.

Thanks all mummies and mummies to be for the warm welcome. Let's all jiayou together! :)

Hi mummies and mummies to be,

Finally im back, after all things happen for the pass 1 week.
Both kids down with hfmd and i have v terrible MS this round. ( Till need to hospitalized for 2 days on drip.)
but in the end i chose to stay at home and rest. cant leave my kids with hub he will gone crazy hhahahahaa.

Oh ya, my edd will be abt 24 march 2017!! yappie

We have the same EDD babe! <3

Hi mummies, anyone intending to order confinement meals instead of hiring confinement lady?

Which ones are highly recommended ?

Hi ladies I have added in requests! If I missed you out, pls pm me again! And sorry!! Cos sometimes too many I missed out. Pls note the notification is not in fb but is an invitation found in your email account ok! If you didn't receive, you need to check your fb settings for receiving email. :) thanks!

Hi all! New here and I've sent a request to join the FB group.

Just wanted to ask if anyone had a huge discrepancy between their LMP due dates and ultrasound due dates?

I had my first scan on 27/7 at what I thought should be 6 weeks based on LMP of 14/6, but scan only showed empty sac measuring 1.54cm at 4w6d.

Altho the scan gave an allowance for +/-8 days, I still can't help but be worried because I had a positive ovulation test on 29/6. The only reason I can think of is that fertilisation/implantation took place really late. Gynae didn't seem too concerned though and shooed me out in 10min after some basic instructions. Next scan due on 11/8 to see if there is a heartbeat (>人<)

I'm staying in Jurong btw and will be happy to hang out with fellow mummies to be!.

Just wanted to ask if anyone had a huge discrepancy between their LMP due dates and ultrasound due dates?

I had my first scan on 27/7 at what I thought should be 6 weeks based on LMP of 14/6, but scan only showed empty sac measuring 1.54cm at 4w6d.

Altho the scan gave an allowance for +/-8 days, I still can't help but be worried because I had a positive ovulation test on 29/6. The only reason I can think of is that fertilisation/implantation took place really late. Gynae didn't seem too concerned though and shooed me out in 10min after some basic instructions. Next scan due on 11/8 to see if there is a heartbeat (>人<)

I'm staying in Jurong btw and will be happy to hang out with fellow mummies to be!.
Usually 5w only see sac only so its not abnormal maybe really late ovulation and late implantation.

Hi, mine situation is the same. My last LMP is 26 May and my first appointment to doc on 9 Jul was supposed to be week 6. However after the scan it was only a sac at week4/5. I went back to the doc on 25 july again. Managed to see heartbeat and is at week 7. So don't worry too much!
It's comforting to know I'm not alone. Cross fingers and wait I will!

It's ok prob late ovulation. I have it too and my baby's coming on well at 9 weeks with a strong heartbeat of 161!:)
It's a possibility but based on the scan date conception would've been 6/7 July. Firstly, we weren't trying around those dates lol. Secondly, ovulation tested positive on 29/6, so shouldn't be so much later than that. But guess it doesn't help to do this kind of reasoning now.

It's a possibility but based on the scan date conception would've been 6/7 July. Firstly, we weren't trying around those dates lol. Secondly, ovulation tested positive on 29/6, so shouldn't be so much later than that. But guess it doesn't help to do this kind of reasoning now.

Haha yeah ovulation tests are a lil haywire for late ovulaters

Dun worry. My LMP was 28 May and at last check bb was 7w6d with a heartbeat of 170.

Gynae mentioned could be ovulated late. All will be good! Just take care and rest well :)

Hello hello! Have been a silent reader for a while! EDD 10 March!

Could be implantation took a bit longer? My ovulation date quite regular but based on LMP 6 weeks scan still only saw a sac. Gynae wasn't concerned though. Going back this Sat (9 weeks) again to scan for heartbeat

Hello hello! Have been a silent reader for a while! EDD 10 March!

Could be implantation took a bit longer? My ovulation date quite regular but based on LMP 6 weeks scan still only saw a sac. Gynae wasn't concerned though. Going back this Sat (9 weeks) again to scan for heartbeat
Thank you! Should've come here earlier. Now I'm much more reassured

rina~

Oh my! Do take care. Try to eat some dry crackers and for me drinking coke helps. But I only drink like 3 sips each time then will lessen the bloat and MS may be better.

Thanks all mummies and mummies to be for the warm welcome. Let's all jiayou together! :)
yes let jiayou together!!! im getting better now..

Hi mummies, anyone intending to order confinement meals instead of hiring confinement lady?

Which ones are highly recommended ?

Hi mummy

Previously I ordered natal essentials for my 1st baby, food is good & yummy. Any reason why not hiring nanny?

Hi mummy

Previously I ordered natal essentials for my 1st baby, food is good & yummy. Any reason why not hiring nanny?

I had a confinement nanny for my number 1 coz everything aso dunoe.
But I definely doing confinement at my parents' place this time so I dun think there is enough room for her.

So I guess confinement meals are good enuff for me~ :)

Hello hello!

I'm new here too. My EDD is on 8 March 17! I'm a first time mum!

Hope to hang out with you all to share about pregnancy! =)

Hi.. i am new here, at 7 wks. I think i found out rather late into my first trimester when i tested positive at 6weeks4days to much disbelief.....and my hubby had to beg for a gynae slot so that we can confirm the pregnancy. feel so guilty that i've been subjecting my LO to soo much junk food and drinking alcohol for almost 2 months....trying to make up for lost time by controlling all my unhealthy cravings... hehe. Quite astonished when i went into the gynae room only to realise i had to do an invasive ultrasound.. didnt even know prior to this that can hear the heartbeat at this stage. Felt quite amazing ah... hehehe. Can i join the whatsapp group also?

Hi.. i am new here, at 7 wks. I think i found out rather late into my first trimester when i tested positive at 6weeks4days to much disbelief.....and my hubby had to beg for a gynae slot so that we can confirm the pregnancy. feel so guilty that i've been subjecting my LO to soo much junk food and drinking alcohol for almost 2 months....trying to make up for lost time by controlling all my unhealthy cravings... hehe. Quite astonished when i went into the gynae room only to realise i had to do an invasive ultrasound.. didnt even know prior to this that can hear the heartbeat at this stage. Felt quite amazing ah... hehehe. Can i join the whatsapp group also?
Hi welcome here. It's so comforting to hear the heart beat right ?☺

Hi all, I have just added in those who pmed me! Similarly if you do not receive the email in your email inbox (you will not see any notification in your fb), pls pm me though you have did before cos I may have missed your message and you gotta bump it up for me. :) Thanks for your help cos I have been getting many requests and may have missed out yours, I have not been following this thread due to busy work schedule so pls pm me for adds instead of posting here ok cos I usually check my pms at one go to add Pple in! Sorry! :D

Back