2017/03 March Mummies

Hi sisters.. I'm having bad sore throat today.. My throat is burning and I feel like there is a hole there.. So painful.. Taking lozenges doesn't seem to help release the pain.. Can I take manuka honey right now ?

Yup, i am stayin in the west too, & Dr tan clinic is also near the mrt, quite convenient, and he is quite nice. Will consider to continue with him if i can find out more about him.
Currently still exploring, any reccomendation for gynea who delivers at mount A or TMC?
Hi, I stay at Jurong area too.. Which dr tan are you seeing? Thanks

What other vitamins do u recommend we shld take other than folic? Coz the doc at kkh only gave me folic
Usually gynae will only prescibe folic acid for first tri. Duphaston if he finds that u need for 'an tai'. I had it inserted instead of consuming during my first pregnancy after i had spotting.

2nd tri onwards will prescibe fish oil, calcium and iron if needed.

Anyway yr baby doesn't needs all those vitamins yet so it is perfectly fine.

Hi sisters.. I'm having bad sore throat today.. My throat is burning and I feel like there is a hole there.. So painful.. Taking lozenges doesn't seem to help release the pain.. Can I take manuka honey right now ?

Hi I don't think it's advisable to take Manuka honey as its consider raw, better avoid raw food. I used to eat it everyday but stop once I discover I am pregnant.

Thanks ladies! Shall not worry too much then. Only prob is I've to stop my coffee intake n now replacing with tea... Which is also not that gd but I need that hot drink at work :( any suggestion of what else I can drink?

Hi, I also went to see him when I first tested positive at home.. But likely switch to another doc.
Are you gonna give birth at TMC?

I am currently considering mount Alvernia or TMC. So am looking for gynea reccomendation.
Any reason why you did not continue with him? U have your prefered gynea?

Thanks ladies! Shall not worry too much then. Only prob is I've to stop my coffee intake n now replacing with tea... Which is also not that gd but I need that hot drink at work :( any suggestion of what else I can drink?

I have also stopped coffee and tea, both my fav :(
I am currently taking ginger tea instead. It helps in ms also.

I am currently considering mount Alvernia or TMC. So am looking for gynea reccomendation.
Any reason why you did not continue with him? U have your prefered gynea?
I'm considering NUH. Suppose not as popular choice as compared to private hospital like TMC or Mount A. But I read up online and its seem that NUH is getting better nowadays..

Furthermore, there's clinic at Jurong east.. Same area where Dr Tan's clinic is.

Btw, there's another popular doc around Jurong area- Dr Tho. He delivers in TMC and Mount A too.. So you can check it out!

I'm considering NUH. Suppose not as popular choice as compared to private hospital like TMC or Mount A. But I read up online and its seem that NUH is getting better nowadays..

Furthermore, there's clinic at Jurong east.. Same area where Dr Tan's clinic is.

Btw, there's another popular doc around Jurong area- Dr Tho. He delivers in TMC and Mount A too.. So you can check it out!

I see, yea getting one around the area is always more convenient.
Thanks for sharing! Will find out more :)

Yup definitely! Shorter traveling distance too.

I'm very kiasu so read quite abit online.. Sometimes it can get very paranoid.. :(

Oh yea,totally agree. Researchin can be good and bad. Its informative but sometimes open up alot of more possibility of what can happen.
i had spotting and abdominal pain initially and read sooo much online that i end up getting so worried and scared. Actually im still quite paranoid now too, totally feel you.

Oh yea,totally agree. Researchin can be good and bad. Its informative but sometimes open up alot of more possibility of what can happen.
i had spotting and abdominal pain initially and read sooo much online that i end up getting so worried and scared. Actually im still quite paranoid now too, totally feel you.
Anyone like us? Worried and scared?

Let's encourage one another and Jiayou for the next 9 months..

Is it really no bleeding mean everything is ok?

Hi, anyone here at around week 5? What kind of symptoms do you have? How many check up have you been to? How's the check up and size of the sac?

Thanks and sorry for so many qns.

Hi, anyone here at around week 5? What kind of symptoms do you have? How many check up have you been to? How's the check up and size of the sac?

haha me! Wk 5 + 3 days.... starting to feel abit nauseous in early morning for the first time yesterday... but dunno issit due to gastric? bad constipation... and some spotting on and off.... (no spotting for today!). no cravings... no cramps.... feeling tired (but i always feel tired at work though lol)

Im at week 6! Feeling lethargic, sleepy and tired everyday. But im tired everyday previously anw. I went for one scan at week 5. Sac was 0.99mm. Next scan due in 2 weeks!

Hi I don't think it's advisable to take Manuka honey as its consider raw, better avoid raw food. I used to eat it everyday but stop once I discover I am pregnant.
Actually manuka honey is ok, I drink it on and off after I got pregnant. Cos it has healing properties, just mix with warm water :)

Drink maximum one cup a day as suggested by gynae... Milo? Horlicks? Oats?

Week 5 should have cramps, bloating and a lot of passing of gas... Week 5 usually can see sac but some week 6 then can see.... Mine was 0.72cm at 6 weeks

Babe, u also having spotting? How frequent issit? Brown spots?

Yes Missiebaby. 1-2 day about 1-2 time, in light brown spot. Was ask to take Duphaston for a week, next check up is coming sat. Gynae mention if not getting better , may issue me MC to rest at home .

haha me! Wk 5 + 3 days.... starting to feel abit nauseous in early morning for the first time yesterday... but dunno issit due to gastric? bad constipation... and some spotting on and off.... (no spotting for today!). no cravings... no cramps.... feeling tired (but i always feel tired at work though lol)
Same here! Wk 5 +3 days. So our edd will be around the same time

Is his clinic at tmc? Can you share his package price? How do u find him so far?
his clinic at tmc, he does not practice by package.. pay by per visit.. so far he is good!! v patient, experience and explain things in detail. not those kind just go in chk scan and 5 min you are out of clinic. my # 1 and #2 all with him

mayb ,
maybe Milo.. i have stop all my coffee and tea, dinking milo now

me about 4 weeks plus.. i do not have any symptoms at the moment. i have been once and cant see any yet. Dr lim told me back on the 6 weels shld be able to see bb heart beat

Yes Missiebaby. 1-2 day about 1-2 time, in light brown spot. Was ask to take Duphaston for a week, next check up is coming sat. Gynae mention if not getting better , may issue me MC to rest at home .

wow same as me... i also had light brown spots 1-2days for 1-2 times.... sometimes got about 1 drop of blood. was ur scan ok?

Anyone like us? Worried and scared?

Let's encourage one another and Jiayou for the next 9 months..

Is it really no bleeding mean everything is ok?

yes me too, no major symptoms except feeling gassy and nausea when i wake up and when hungry. no cramps, nothing. Am at 6 wks now.. and havent gone to scan..

sometimes i wonder if there's really a baby inside.. lol

yes me too, no major symptoms except feeling gassy and nausea when i wake up and when hungry. no cramps, nothing. Am at 6 wks now.. and havent gone to scan..

sometimes i wonder if there's really a baby inside.. lol
Wow.. You can really wait.. Haha.. I wish I can scan everyday to ensure the baby's development. Hehe..

Wow.. You can really wait.. Haha.. I wish I can scan everyday to ensure the baby's development. Hehe..
Scan everyday can't see anything de. Lol!!! Trish I need your LMP and EDD! I can't seem to send any msg in the pm to you leh.

Back