2017/03 March Mummies

im 6w4d now. have not go to see any gynae yet, next week is my first appt. i dont feel cramp anymore, sometimes i feel like im not pregnant. is it normal? are you girls feeling the same way as me? but im starting to lose appetite.

im 6w4d now. have not go to see any gynae yet, next week is my first appt. i dont feel cramp anymore, sometimes i feel like im not pregnant. is it normal? are you girls feeling the same way as me? but im starting to lose appetite.
Yes it's normal cos your body is getting used to it... I also sometimes feel I am not pregnant lol.

Ladies it is normal to see a sac only at the beginning stages, could be due to late ovulation or implantation, was also very worried when I saw a sac only but the gynae took a beta hcg blood test for me and the development corresponds to the number shown in hcg blood test. So maybe if you are worried can take a blood test to see if it corresponds. Don't google!!! Scare ourselves only. Lol.

Hi ladies, just want to check, does applying pressure while shitting hurts the baby? LOL sorry ah cos i hardly had constipation and just had a hard time shitting out.

I've just tested positive last week and I got no problems with shitting. It's more like diarrhea now. My friend told me that it's normal.

Hi ladies, just want to check, does applying pressure while shitting hurts the baby? LOL sorry ah cos i hardly had constipation and just had a hard time shitting out.

It won't hurt baby lah. But just be careful u don't get piles which can be common for some pregnant ladies! I second the prune juice, works wonders!

Same here , I don't feel anything now. I start to have nausea feeling.. Pray pray morning sickness don't kick in so fast...

Is morning sickness something everyone will get???

Not everyone will get but most of the ladies have it for the first trimester. Usually kicks in from week 6 and might peak in week 11.
For my no.1, I have MS throughout my preg and yes whole 37 weeks till I give birth.

Actually, MS meaning the baby hormones is very strong. Even though you do not have MS also nothing to worry about. Everybody is different so try not to compare and make yourself paranoid.

Not everyone will get but most of the ladies have it for the first trimester. Usually kicks in from week 6 and might peak in week 11.
For my no.1, I have MS throughout my preg and yes whole 37 weeks till I give birth.

Actually, MS meaning the baby hormones is very strong. Even though you do not have MS also nothing to worry about. Everybody is different so try not to compare and make yourself paranoid.
Haha... Actually I feel a bit paranoid that why my morning sickness haven't report yet. Lol.

Haha... Actually I feel a bit paranoid that why my morning sickness haven't report yet. Lol.

I read the stronger it is means girl ! Haha.

With my boy all I had was nausea but no vomitting.

Ps I spoke too soon when I previously questioned why this pregnancy I don't have any symptoms... But now my ms has crept up on me Liao. Feeling the nausea!

you should not. cuz having MS really very xingku! seem like my MS is here soon, I have been experiencing no appetite and nauseous feel. keep feel like vomiting feel but nth come out

Ps I spoke too soon when I previously questioned why this pregnancy I don't have any symptoms... But now my ms has crept up on me Liao. Feeling the nausea!
Really ah? Mine is like just burp air when I nausea. But no vomit. Lol. How's your ms like???

you should not. cuz having MS really very xingku! seem like my MS is here soon, I have been experiencing no appetite and nauseous feel. keep feel like vomiting feel but nth come out
Lol but it's like don't have right you will wonder anything wrong a not. Why don't have ah... Haha

Not true la. My MS was so bad that during first tri i admitted to kkh twice for drip plus vomitted whole 9 months and mine is a boy. All those are just myth. Don't think and worry too much.

For now, slp and rest as much as you can. Don't carry heavy stuff and try not to take too much cold drinks/ food as first trimester usually not stable yet.

Ladies I have added you all into the fb group for those who sent me! Let me know if you didn't receive ok!

I've been having light spotting.. On and off.. Issit normal? My constipation is also very bad sigh...
Light spotting is rather normal is early pregnancy, but it will be good to see the gynae to take some support meds like duphaston if you can. To be on the safe side. For constipation, I drink lots of 100 plus, eat vegs and drink some prune juice. It helps!

Light spotting is rather normal is early pregnancy, but it will be good to see the gynae to take some support meds like duphaston if you can. To be on the safe side. For constipation, I drink lots of 100 plus, eat vegs and drink some prune juice. It helps!

Last night was the worst dump ever... Think I gonna develop hemorrhoids soon. Gonna buy prune juice now!!

I stopped coffee during the 1st trimester but later on of my pregnancy, I was damn sleepy during morning time so no choice I took half cup of coffee during working day.. Luckily my girl pop out healthy and still fair.. Haha.. So still can drink la.. But cut down lo

I've been having light spotting.. On and off.. Issit normal? My constipation is also very bad sigh...
Do you have duphaston? If yes, you can take 3 times a day. If not, see gynaw to get. Meanwhile, bedrest or just rest. Don't walk too much. Now is fragile period still so must take care.

I stopped coffee during the 1st trimester but later on of my pregnancy, I was damn sleepy during morning time so no choice I took half cup of coffee during working day.. Luckily my girl pop out healthy and still fair.. Haha.. So still can drink la.. But cut down lo
Actually my gynae say one cup ok de lor... But I kiasi lol!!!

Ladies I have added you all into the fb group for those who sent me! Let me know if you didn't receive ok!
Hi. I am 6 weeks 3 days and went for scan today. Doctor did not let us hear the heartbeat but we could see the lil heart pumping on the scan :) Can you add me in the group?

hi all
First pregnancy here, tested positive at week 5 & went to see a gynae at week 6 coz was very worried of the spotting and abdominal cramp. Did an internal scan and saw the yolk sac and baby's heart beat (blinking on the screen), was indeed a very emotional moment. But the scan also found two fibroid, 1 was quite big (4cm), doctor advise to consider getting it remove next time, but it should not affect the baby as for now, hope it will stay that way.

Was initially keen to see Dr Goh SL at Mount Alvernia due to the good reviews i have found, but her appointment were fully booked and have to wait for 2 weeks for an appointment. So i went for one nearby and is available to make an appointment asap. I went to see Dr Tan Toh Lick from TMC, he has a clinic at jurong. He has an early antenatal package before 20 week and it cost $320 for 4 consultations & scans (including my first one). Since the first consultation would already cost $200++, the package seems reasonable to take for another 3 consults and scans to monitor my progress, while i decide on the actual gynae(am also trying to look for Dr Tan review on his delivery skills, but couldn't really find any, if anyone here has seen him before, do share with me your experience.)

hi5 saltymon! i went for my 1st scan today and saw the heartbeat. Gyne nv let me hear too. super excited and happy to see the little heart beating. im 6w5d!
Wow! That's nice! I haven't seen my Hb yet. Still a sac.

hi all
First pregnancy here, tested positive at week 5 & went to see a gynae at week 6 coz was very worried of the spotting and abdominal cramp. Did an internal scan and saw the yolk sac and baby's heart beat (blinking on the screen), was indeed a very emotional moment. But the scan also found two fibroid, 1 was quite big (4cm), doctor advise to consider getting it remove next time, but it should not affect the baby as for now, hope it will stay that way.

Was initially keen to see Dr Goh SL at Mount Alvernia due to the good reviews i have found, but her appointment were fully booked and have to wait for 2 weeks for an appointment. So i went for one nearby and is available to make an appointment asap. I went to see Dr Tan Toh Lick from TMC, he has a clinic at jurong. He has an early antenatal package before 20 week and it cost $320 for 4 consultations & scans (including my first one). Since the first consultation would already cost $200++, the package seems reasonable to take for another 3 consults and scans to monitor my progress, while i decide on the actual gynae(am also trying to look for Dr Tan review on his delivery skills, but couldn't really find any, if anyone here has seen him before, do share with me your experience.)
Wow the early package seems a reasonable amount. I have already spent that amount on my first few visits. Don't worry about the fibroids. It shouldn't affect bb de. Jiayou and congrats!!

Wow the early package seems a reasonable amount. I have already spent that amount on my first few visits. Don't worry about the fibroids. It shouldn't affect bb de. Jiayou and congrats!!

Yup i do reccomend the early package as it seems reasonable for the basics and it also include the basic blood test and one bottle of multi vit, but of coz it does not include the hormones pills and DHA supplement which i also paid an extra $100 for.

Back