2016/08 August babies

For my case I prefer onli drink plain water . Onli my friend case she says drink any liquid also puke . Soup also puke ..
Poor her
Her gynae can prescribe some medication for her to counter the puking. Best to check with gynae because severe vomiting can lead to dehydration which can be dangerous for her.

Ah.. I see. Then, I don't need to bother with all the paperwork then.
Thank you much, Caldaf!! Btw when is your edd?
Hi Meow1305, my edd is hovering ard 30th july to 2nd Aug. Last was 30th july...looks like maybe mid-end july will be out? But im staying as August mummy in this forum and the whatsapp group since i started off as aug mummy.

Hi Meow1305, my edd is hovering ard 30th july to 2nd Aug. Last was 30th july...looks like maybe mid-end july will be out? But im staying as August mummy in this forum and the whatsapp group since i started off as aug mummy.
Hahaha... Read in the forum earlier posts that if it's your first child, birth is usually earlier than edd. So all the best!!!

Hi all mummies-to-be,

Just to check, any one with Dr Adrian Woodworth?

Sharing my experience which I had with Dr Adrian.. He's a very straight forward person with less words. the lesser the better = baby all healthy and growing up fine. His package is very reasonable at $688 for the monthly scans and daily vitamins + folic acids. But the down side, the queue is terribly long as usual, i waited for 1.5 hours during my last visit despite arriving on time.

Am going to be 12 weeks in 3 days time, very excited to know the gender thou ;)

Anyway, i just went for my Oscar scan earlier this week, and seeing Dr Adrian next Tue for both the oscar and blood test result. Hope everything's fine.

Btw, I had given my e-mail address to add into the FB page, however, I still had not receive any invite despite informing the 2nd time. Any one can assist?

Thanks,
ag2101

Dear Mummy,

I am also with Dr Adrian.

Hi all
Im at my 12th week but still puking violently. In hospital days on drip already but still vomit n no appetite at all. Anyone experiemcing the same?
Its my 2nd time to hospital..
Im so frustrated n really hope these will end..

Dear Mummy,

I am also with Dr Adrian.
Great to hear that :D have you went for the oscar scan yet?

I'm going to see Dr Adrian this evening for the result. Excited yet a little worried too. Hope everything's well.
And I hope everything's well for you too and all the mummies here! ;D

Hi all
Im at my 12th week but still puking violently. In hospital days on drip already but still vomit n no appetite at all. Anyone experiemcing the same?
Its my 2nd time to hospital..
Im so frustrated n really hope these will end..
One thing to be relieved is that your baby is doing great! the more serious your MS, means that your baby is developing very well
Cheer up!

I'm going to see Dr Adrian this evening for the result. Excited yet a little worried too. Hope everything's well.

Hello, your result will be ok de, dun worry ya. Usually if got problem, once the doctor see liao will immediately call you to come for a chat to discuss what to do next so as to save time.

Jia you.

Hello, your result will be ok de, dun worry ya. Usually if got problem, once the doctor see liao will immediately call you to come for a chat to discuss what to do next so as to save time.

Jia you.

Very anxious thou, and Thank you ;D

I went Oscar scan last Wednesday and the clinic call me on sat say Dr Adrian saw the fax copy say everything is fine.
I will be visit him this coming Thursday.

So don't worry the result will be ok if not like what other mummy say the clinic will call us immediately.
:)

I went Oscar scan last Wednesday and the clinic call me on sat say Dr Adrian saw the fax copy say everything is fine.

So don't worry the result will be ok if not like what other mummy say the clinic will call us immediately.
Thank you ;D

Clinic just called to inform me result is back with them and everything is fine. Will be seeing Dr Adrian later. Really felt relieved.
Thank you Vivian.

Thank you ;D

Clinic just called to inform me result is back with them and everything is fine. Will be seeing Dr Adrian later. Really felt relieved.
Thank you Vivian.

Hello,

Thanks wonderful. good good. Hope later there will be a scan for you to take a peek at your bb swimming in your tummy

Me too !!! R ur choosing Thomson or mount a to deliver ?
Hello, I am gonna deliver in Thomson, as Dr Adrian is delivering at there right? Is there another hospital he delivers at? I didn't know about it.

Anyway, congrats and hope everything's well for you and baby ;D

Hello,

Thanks wonderful. good good. Hope later there will be a scan for you to take a peek at your bb swimming in your tummy
Hi, met gynea yesterday and phew.. result was great news! Feeling really relieved and..... he told me it's a 90% baby boy. So excited to share the news during CNY to friends and family, and also to wait till next month to confirm baby's gender ;D

Thanks for the console babe. Appreciate it.
Btw, I bought fish oil to consume daily as recommended from the nurse. Any one has any reviews on consuming fish oil? It's damn big and I heard it doesn't smell good. HAHAHAH

Thanks babe, result was great! Met gynea ytd. Thanks for the info too.

Hi, met gynea yesterday and phew.. result was great news! Feeling really relieved and..... he told me it's a 90% baby boy. So excited to share the news during CNY to friends and family, and also to wait till next month to confirm baby's gender ;D

Btw, I bought fish oil to consume daily as recommended from the nurse. Any one has any reviews on consuming fish oil? It's damn big and I heard it doesn't smell good. HAHAHAH

Mine is from GNC so the size not too big as it contains only 200mg of DHA.
I take during meals, like halfway cos when i take after a meal, the burp smells of fish and its quite nauseating for me.

any mummies stop duphaston after some time when no spotting occur? I've been on it for past 3 weeks 2x daily and my spotting had stopped like 1 week ago, I still have another 2-3 weeks supply to go and im 11 weeks now :)

Hi Arissa, kindly add me into the FB group too..

[email protected]

Didn't receive it since last month. Seems like not only me who didn't receive the invite.. It will appear in FB notification right btw?
hi added, please check your email, it will not appear on fb notification. if u cannot find the email, please pm me for me to add u as friend then invite u in

any mummies stop duphaston after some time when no spotting occur? I've been on it for past 3 weeks 2x daily and my spotting had stopped like 1 week ago, I still have another 2-3 weeks supply to go and im 11 weeks now :)

I finished my hormones pills despite bleeding stop as doctor's instruction. Scare bleeding starts again if I didn't complete. Maybe check with your gynae ya?

Hello Mummies,

I'm new to this forum. My EDD is 13 August. Looking forward to join the private FB group. Thanks Arissa for facilitating. I have pm-ed you.:)

Hi dionet, I was prescribed Duphaston too as I had a blood clot at my placenta membrane. It seemed to make my nausea and bloating worse. To make it worse I have hyperemesis Gravidium, vomitting badly every day and had to go on drip. Doc advised me to still take Duphaston at least once a day to stablise the pregnancy in first trimester.

Hi to some of the mommies here.. i also had a terrible ms from week 6 till now week 12. I vomit like up to 6x a day and also went for drip...

I feel so tired having to vomit with everything that goes into my mouth n gut.. n still not sure what i can eat or cant eat

Hi to some of the mommies here.. i also had a terrible ms from week 6 till now week 12. I vomit like up to 6x a day and also went for drip...

I feel so tired having to vomit with everything that goes into my mouth n gut.. n still not sure what i can eat or cant eat

Same here... I was previously on metoclopramide for nausea. It didn't work for me and I continued to vomit all my meals. I tried Sea-band (anti nausea wrist bands) too. Not much help.

Yesterday my Gynae prescribed me Zofran. It seemed to work much more effectively and I managed to not puke at all the whole day for the first time in 6 weeks.

You may like to consult your Gynae about Zofran. It is an expensive pill ($48/pill, half pill each dose). I only bought 4 pills to standby for really bad days.
Take care!

Same here... I was previously on metoclopramide for nausea. It didn't work for me and I continued to vomit all my meals. I tried Sea-band (anti nausea wrist bands) too. Not much help.

Yesterday my Gynae prescribed me Zofran. It seemed to work much more effectively and I managed to not puke at all the whole day for the first time in 6 weeks.

You may like to consult your Gynae about Zofran. It is an expensive pill ($48/pill, half pill each dose). I only bought 4 pills to standby for really bad days.
Take care!
Hi kate, sea band didnt work for me too. My doc didnt want me to use metoclopramide. He prescribed antimetiil some ginger natural herbal pill ..didnt work too. Then he prescribed the generic form of zofran - ondesetron.. not sure if i got spelling right. Its cheaper .. took one and it worked!!

But i read abt the horrible side effects n hub said he rather i vomit :(

Hi kate, sea band didnt work for me too. My doc didnt want me to use metoclopramide. He prescribed antimetiil some ginger natural herbal pill ..didnt work too. Then he prescribed the generic form of zofran - ondesetron.. not sure if i got spelling right. Its cheaper .. took one and it worked!!

But i read abt the horrible side effects n hub said he rather i vomit :(

Oh dear.. Looks like we are in the same boat..:( Zofran is really last resort, I use sparingly. Hope our nausea subsides soon in second trimester. Jia you!

Oh dear.. Looks like we are in the same boat..:( Zofran is really last resort, I use sparingly. Hope our nausea subsides soon in second trimester. Jia you!
Yah i take it as a last resort too. I will try to endure as much vomitting as i can.. my friends tell me mama's love for her bb is the greatest

Hi... my edd is on 11th aug.. possible to add me on fb?. I m planning to visit 2nd gynae. Anyone gd n patient gynae to intro? Pro natural n gd with their stitching.. thank you.

Congrats!! It's a good news for the family.

Fish oil is prescribe by my gynae and it didn't taste awful. mine is prolacta with DHA.

Back