2016/08 August babies

Hi Everyone

I was wondering if its normal to doesn't have any nausea feeling at all since iam around 7wks+.. the only symptoms I have is frequent urine at night with bloating + dizzy feel sometimes ... need some advise here...

Me! I am in my 10weeks except sore boobs, urine does increase more than usual and recent blocked nose. Totally no nausea feeling at all, even went supermarket pass by those fish corner also don't feel sick.

Sometimes I do wonder is it normal. As norm is that to have nausea feeling. I got a friend edd next mth also totally no nausea feeling, she told me we are just the lucky ones.:)

Reactions: FFT
Saw the post about breast pump.. my friend told me not every pump fit the breast she bought 1 and can't fit got to bough a brand new one she told me have to trial n error n in order to get the pump that suits u well. Am l correct?

Also first time mummy here. So I ask her a lot for advice. For bb fair I also waiting for Apr 16. Got check already is 13 to 15 Apr 16 at suntec.

Wheee!! Just told my husband we shall wait for the April one too. The timing will be just nice since I'll be in second trimester hehe

Me! I am in my 10weeks except sore boobs, urine does increase more than usual and recent blocked nose. Totally no nausea feeling at all, even went supermarket pass by those fish corner also don't feel sick.

Sometimes I do wonder is it normal. As norm is that to have nausea feeling. I got a friend edd next mth also totally no nausea feeling, she told me we are just the lucky ones.:)

Hi Jellyga

relieved to hear that! sometimes the appetite suddenly is very good and sometimes all I wanna eat is just plain peanut porridge only... haha
guess some people are really blessed to have fewer nasty symptoms ..

Hi Everyone

I was wondering if its normal to doesn't have any nausea feeling at all since iam around 7wks+.. the only symptoms I have is frequent urine at night with bloating + dizzy feel sometimes ... need some advise here...
Hi Panda2, every pregnancy is different:) so i will say dont worry and be thankful no nausea feeling! I have known of mummies not vomitting even once throughout their pregnancies.

Ya man we merlion-er are so jealous!! We also want to be freed from the puking monster soon too.. :p

Hi Jellyga

relieved to hear that! sometimes the appetite suddenly is very good and sometimes all I wanna eat is just plain peanut porridge only... haha
guess some people are really blessed to have fewer nasty symptoms ..

Oh u still occasionally have poor appetite still okay. For me I feel normal till I sometimes eat too much till very bloated eat abit i full already and burp non stop.

haha things will be better soon after 12 weeks which I heard. add oil k!

normally after 1st trimester will be better. :)
me these 2 days appetite no good.. meals portion become smaller. can eat halfway then suddenly dun wan to eat liao and wanna puke. and yet not full. :(
happened during dinner yesterday and breakfast today...
now looking forward to my Macs lunch. haha.... my twister fries! *drools* oops... hope i didnt tempt zzeesays. :)

Saw the post about breast pump.. my friend told me not every pump fit the breast she bought 1 and can't fit got to bough a brand new one she told me have to trial n error n in order to get the pump that suits u well. Am l correct?

Also first time mummy here. So I ask her a lot for advice. For bb fair I also waiting for Apr 16. Got check already is 13 to 15 Apr 16 at suntec.

Umm, realized that the April fair falls on the weekdays :( that means must take leave go .... I wonder is the dates stated on the suntec events websites tentative or confirmed .? I thought this kind of major fair will touch weekends.... aiya

Umm, realized that the April fair falls on the weekdays :( that means must take leave go .... I wonder is the dates stated on the suntec events websites tentative or confirmed .? I thought this kind of major fair will touch weekends.... aiya

Oh ya just saw the suntec website and calendar is weekdays. Weird timing...

ya me too, usually morning will feel abit nausea but nv puke out, just try to keep it down as much as possible lol. but I detest all sorts of fish now (except fillet burget LOL) and even thinking of it makes my stomach turn. is it ok if I take vinegar pork trotter? been thinking of it day and night and its my ultimate comfort food!

me these 2 days appetite no good.. meals portion become smaller. can eat halfway then suddenly dun wan to eat liao and wanna puke. and yet not full. :(
now looking forward to my Macs lunch. haha.... my twister fries! *drools* oops... hope i didnt tempt zzeesays. :)

haha me too geelah about twister fries now! I can eat everyday! maybe I will eat that for dinner tonight! but is no good for the little angel inside.. LOL .. one of my friend will vomit everything she ate except for fries. guess her twins like it a lot! haha

Eh too late. I saw you put macs I immediately call and see can someone help me get my filet hahahaha! Too bad I was too late my hubby and PIL just went off so next time~

Same! I want to eat twister fries also.. hehe.. I don't have craving only during first 2 weeks I crave for spicy food.. lol now subsides for these cravings..

No MS during my #1 also.. now also dun have... just very bloated nia.. Jiayou few more weeks to go!

Actually when is does 2nd tri start ah?

By right should be able to fit most mummy de. Of cos if you have inverted nipple then maybe should ask the sales person, maybe got special adapter etc. I am not sure, just guess

Hi Everyone

dont worry la, my #1 i totally no ms... this time round quite bad but no puke... but alr very sian...

dont worry la, my #1 i totally no ms... this time round quite bad but no puke... but alr very sian...
every pregnancy is different.
ya, no worries.
my #1 - I have gotta poor appetite and bloated always.
this one, I feel bloated as usual but I have better appetite and prefer spicy food.

for 1st time mummies, if you are gg for facials or doing other treatments, do inform them even before wk 12, just in case.
I suppose they will not massage on some areas and stop using some equipment.

for 1st time mummies, if you are gg for facials or doing other treatments, do inform them even before wk 12, just in case.
I suppose they will not massage on some areas and stop using some equipment.

I dont like to inform them coz alot will reject doing treatment for u.. =(

so far I still haven cut both my nails & toenails once I knew iam preg. still looking how long my nails can tahan ..those pantang stuffs.. haha

Hi Everyone

Hi there,

You are not alone. I am 8+ wks now but i dont have much symptom except my tummy getting rounder and rounder. Appetite is still good. Sometimes i wonder if i am pregnant or just getting fatter. LOL. When i had my #1, i also dont feel nausea but i have poor appetite. So i figure every pregnancy is different.

Besides feeling sick, I can't wait to start buying baby stuff. I told myself to control but maybe too free at home hahaha

I kept looking at some non-urgent stuff like pram all these.. New and even saw some second hand deal, usually pram will pantang anot? I see some models so pretty but like not easy to find first hand deal anymore.

Those ladies without any MS are the real lucky ones. I feel like i am car sick every min of the day (except when i am sleeping). Once i enter into wk 8, it got worse.

Those ladies without any MS are the real lucky ones. I feel like i am car sick every min of the day (except when i am sleeping). Once i enter into wk 8, it got worse.

You got a partner here. Eat feel sick, don't eat also feel sick. I told hubby our baby hard to please haha

Y cannot cut nails? I do mani pedi many times le leh lol

Pram can no need to see first, i bought mine but seldom use.. I use alot of carrier haha very fang bian!

My tummy also very flabby see liao also sian looks like fat instead of preggy

Y cannot cut nails? I do mani pedi many times le leh lol

Pram can no need to see first, i bought mine but seldom use.. I use alot of carrier haha very fang bian!

My tummy also very flabby see liao also sian looks like fat instead of preggy

Nothing much for me to see right now so started seeing some stuff that I can decide. So many prams out there till don't know how to go by and see hahaha

Eh too late. I saw you put macs I immediately call and see can someone help me get my filet hahahaha! Too bad I was too late my hubby and PIL just went off so next time~

haha... macsdelivery!! :)
i wanted to go out and eat but my colleagues dun let me walk out.. so we order in. oops.. :p shiok! haha...

I think can cut nails but I just don't have the intention to do so.. thinking of going for some CNY mani. haha okay I will have mac for dinner tonight! haha
pram I think can get 2nd hand if can, really see my friend & relatives hardly use them also..

Haha. I heard pple saying if no m/s, high chance is boy! But mostly myth la. True for some, not true for some. For those that have a different pregnancy for #1, might be a good chance is a different gender. I certainly hope mine will be of a different gender!

Haha. I heard pple saying if no m/s, high chance is boy! But mostly myth la. True for some, not true for some. For those that have a different pregnancy for #1, might be a good chance is a different gender. I certainly hope mine will be of a different gender!

haha I heard many ppl said this year majority will have male bb as last year majority I known regardless my frenz/relatives/ colleagues had bb gal..

I dunno how true is this but my ms for #1 wasnt that bad as this and he is a boi.

true for me at least, my #1 no ms is boy. so hopefully this one ttly diff symptoms will give me a diff gender. hehe

i have no m/s but my #1 is a girl. But i hope what you say about different pregnancy is true. Hoping for a different gender this time! =)

Hi Everyone

Not all Moms2be has MS .. i never had any discomfort /ms etc. for my first (boy) and third (girl) but with the 2nd (boy)pregnancy, I had the works from bad MS {from morning /noon and night } to constipation ; to hormonal imbalance - which causes me to have rashes all over the whole body ,arms & legs that didn't go away till 3 months after the birth of my 2nd son.
As for u being dizzy..Please be careful. Remember NOT to get up from bed or sitting position too fast.... this may be caused by u having low blood ... chk with the Dr , he'll probably give you folic acid to up ur blood count. You'd need more to 'share' with your little darling within you. Eat more greens that is rich in iron ( spinach etc}
take care .. do ck with Dr
Congrats!!!;P

May your wishes come true ............ most importantly wish you a healthy new baby. congrats ;P

Back