2016/07 July babies

Maybe when she is really done with emkjr then clean him up (face, hands)? Just starting last week she has been gnawing on her thumbs a lot. Also scared she is putting into her mouth too much germs. Now when I carry her it's like wah where does that funky smell come from? It's her smelly hands >_<

Reactions: emk
Hahaha one time so many , power lah .. emkjr only have 2 1/2 teeth haha upper gum grow 1/2 haven't fully out

Just now I witness emkjr walk 5 steps, he suddenly stand up and walk .. we got shock and not dare to make any noise, total silent .. afraid we make any sound he will fall down

6463dbc3b62a2693cd5da1986b4278ae.jpg

@snowfern are u the one share this chart last time? Is this the full photo or part of it? My colleague want to know. Thanks

My girl has 41/2 teeth.. 2 1/2 on top and 2 below.. she is really like an monkey.. keep climbing up and down sofa, table etc. I see already also scare
Mine still small small size. Eat little sleep little and the worst thing is still need to have night feed. Times really flies.. they are going to be 1 yrs old real soon. Miss the time when holding her as a new born

Mine 4 top teeth and 3 bottom teeth. So weird to be seeing odd number of teeth at bottom. They are like almost full size already but the 4th one still hasn't come out.

Mine hasn't even mastered climbing up anything. Loves just cruising all over with support.

Long time no see verluv. My gal also little size. She still needs nightfeed too. But she sleeps very early (730-8pm). One night feed around 1am. Wakes up at 530-630am.

Just lately I have been watching my IG videos of my tummy when she was inside kicking! I sure missed those times too.

Bubbles' teeth now 2 on top 2 below, still cruising, showing keenness on walking assisted, tried to take one unassisted today but I think she chicken out leg soft and squat suddenly

Redvel so how's your planning on the second one? Still trying hard? I'm sure redvel jr will definitely love someone to play with her.
On feeding there was a time when she only wakes up once a night and I tot wow finally going to sleep thru Liao then who knows suddenly goes back to twice a night.
Emk think yours is the first to walk! Congrats.. time to shop for their baby cutie shoe

Verluv don't know he will like to wear shoe or not as he doesn't like to wear sock now haha, when I put on sock for him he will pull it out. Even I baby wear him, he will try hard to reach for his feet and pull it off.. sigh

Harlow ... our lo turning One soon, how's everyone preparation ? I'm a bit worry, first time diy deco at the event, hope will be goes smooth.. it will be a busy day for me, going down to the venue early to do deco, after the birthday celebration have to attend heguru class with emkjr, stressed..

hehe, my boy turns one TODAY! we just had his 1yo bday party on saturday and it was good! cake and food was good and the guests plus children were happy. especially the kids as we managed to get a small bouncy for them! =)

My boy turned 1 on Friday and we celebrated on Sunday. It was chaotic squeezing almost 70 pax in our home...

Didi was cranky by the time Cake-cutting comes. Super hard to take photo... I'm just glad it is over and I've stopped pumping over the weekend...

hehe, my boy turns one TODAY! we just had his 1yo bday party on saturday and it was good! cake and food was good and the guests plus children were happy. especially the kids as we managed to get a small bouncy for them! =)
Can share the contact for cake n catering?

My boy turned 1 on Friday and we celebrated on Sunday. It was chaotic squeezing almost 70 pax in our home...

Didi was cranky by the time Cake-cutting comes. Super hard to take photo... I'm just glad it is over and I've stopped pumping over the weekend...

congratulations! and happy birthday!

Thanks. Do u decorate the event?

the buffet table i requested for blue table skirting
equipment rental for extra tables (3) and chairs came with ivory table cloth

got balloons from spotlight and blow up with helium tank kit
cake and simple desset table deco i got from pine garden too..

very minimal decoration but still look presentable and nice! I am happy with the turn out.. hehe! didnt have to spend a bomb too!

Harlow ... our lo turning One soon, how's everyone preparation ? I'm a bit worry, first time diy deco at the event, hope will be goes smooth.. it will be a busy day for me, going down to the venue early to do deco, after the birthday celebration have to attend heguru class with emkjr, stressed..

Just finished with part 1 of decoration. Food and photographer settled. Just waiting for Sunday to come now~ HAHA!
Don't know can tahan having so many people in the house a not also. And the cleanup thereafter.

You more zai, still go for lesson after celebrations. HAHA JIAYOU! :)

the buffet table i requested for blue table skirting
equipment rental for extra tables (3) and chairs came with ivory table cloth

got balloons from spotlight and blow up with helium tank kit
cake and simple desset table deco i got from pine garden too..

very minimal decoration but still look presentable and nice! I am happy with the turn out.. hehe! didnt have to spend a bomb too!

Where u rent the helium tank ? I going to inflate balloon and Mylar to deco the venue

Just finished with part 1 of decoration. Food and photographer settled. Just waiting for Sunday to come now~ HAHA!
Don't know can tahan having so many people in the house a not also. And the cleanup thereafter.

You more zai, still go for lesson after celebrations. HAHA JIAYOU! :)

Hee hee coz I never do at home so don't need to clean up :p first time diy for my own event, so nervous ..

Where u rent the helium tank ? I going to inflate balloon and Mylar to deco the venue

I didn't rent the tank dear. ;)
you can buy the balloon kit which includes small helium tank and 30 balloons. about 60plus
A bigger size kit cost with the slightly larger tank has about 60 balloons (?)
get from spotlight. lots of party supplies there!
also got a pinata for the kiddies.. they loved it! especially when the goodies all drop out and they rush to collect the chocs and sweets..

Happy birthday! My gal turns one yo today too. we've celebrated yesterday. We had it done in the restaurant, less tiring for me. :p

Mine is this Saturday.
Had wanted a simple simple one but turned out inlaws side wants to invite more people so expecting 80pax. Booked my function room and two rounds of buffet (they prefer fresh spread for each of two timing groups). Engaging Bon Moment for the cake/decor/dessert table. No way I have the time to decor myself so kudos to mummies who do!

19424376_10155288588875295_3108034686081442914_n.jpg

Here's my set up for the day.
Cake- Pine Garden
Dessert table deco- Pine Garden (Inclusive table cloth, acrylic cake stand, flags, cupcake stand, cupcakes etc)
Balloons from Spotlight
Pinata from Spotlight

Mine is this Saturday.
Had wanted a simple simple one but turned out inlaws side wants to invite more people so expecting 80pax. Booked my function room and two rounds of buffet (they prefer fresh spread for each of two timing groups). Engaging Bon Moment for the cake/decor/dessert table. No way I have the time to decor myself so kudos to mummies who do!

Woah 80 is a lot ... mine also on this Saturday , 50pax

Happy bdae in advance emk junior! Happy bdae to all babies :)

Emk, for clothes/towels, use marker to write names on label tags. For blanket/bedsheet, just write on corners. For bottles, use those labeling machine to print out label stickers.

But I know some parents do name embroidery on clothes. Wah like a lot of work. I very lazy leh.

Reactions: emk
Happy bdae in advance emk junior! Happy bdae to all babies :)

Emk, for clothes/towels, use marker to write names on label tags. For blanket/bedsheet, just write on corners. For bottles, use those labeling machine to print out label stickers.

But I know some parents do name embroidery on clothes. Wah like a lot of work. I very lazy leh.

Is the label safe to go sterilize ?

Mine turning one this sat too. I ordered from neo garden but haven buy cake yet. Pine garden seems a good choice. Maybe I jus buy instead of order. Had no intention to hold a party but my mum says since it's my last girl, don't be so niao la.. haha so I go and book the buffet and function room.
Oh yes maybe can go spotlight to buy some decors too. Should have enough time to settle everything by tomorrow. Thanks everyone for the suggestion

Mine turning one this sat too. I ordered from neo garden but haven buy cake yet. Pine garden seems a good choice. Maybe I jus buy instead of order. Had no intention to hold a party but my mum says since it's my last girl, don't be so niao la.. haha so I go and book the buffet and function room.
Oh yes maybe can go spotlight to buy some decors too. Should have enough time to settle everything by tomorrow. Thanks everyone for the suggestion

can also go to bugis for a wide range of party supplies

http://www.thebestsingapore.com/best-service/party-supplies-stores-at-bugis/

Happy Birthday to all LO! May all of you have a wonderful party time this weekend!

For labeling items for childcare, I am using marker to write names on uniforms, towels, milk bottles, bedsheets, ziplock bags. I only use sticker labels on items like waterbottle, zip file to put in the record books etc.

Finally the big day is over!!!! Emkjr been very cranky throughout the whole event. Very unusual him.. don't let anyone touch n carry at all except me n daddy.. even my mother who is the main care giver he also reject her. He sleep with my hub in hotel room from 10-12:20pm then wake up to change and go down to venue, should be good mood turn up to be opposite, maybe too many unfamiliar faces

Finally the big day is over!!!! Emkjr been very cranky throughout the whole event. Very unusual him.. don't let anyone touch n carry at all except me n daddy.. even my mother who is the main care giver he also reject her. He sleep with my hub in hotel room from 10-12:20pm then wake up to change and go down to venue, should be good mood turn up to be opposite, maybe too many unfamiliar faces

Children are always unpredictable. Maybe got some growth spurt going on. Kjr has been sitting up and playing at 3-4am lately. Omg.

Back