2016/05 ( May) babies

hi @Soni@lity, similar thing happened to me, just that mine is cramp. They want to schedule a scan (a 3rd visit) for me also but I told them I will go to my own gynae and cancel the appointment.
If you have a gynae in mind, you can hand over to your gynae.
Reason being after informing my own gynae about my 2 visits to 24hrs clinic, he still want to see me within the same week for a basic check.
At the end still need to pay first consultation fee for both side. Plus 24hrs clinic not very details, mostly for emergency only.

Went for Gynae visit today! My edd is adjusted to 3 May so I'm 9w1d now. Next visit will be oscar scan, which is three weeks away. Gynae says no need to see her weekly now.. I'm feeling a bit jittery but I decide to have faith in God and in this pregnancy. I asked about a fetal doppler and she also said it's ok if I want to get one. I read that week 9 will be the peak of ms so I'm hoping after this week my ms will tilt down a bit. At least let me start to eat better..

Went for Gynae visit today! My edd is adjusted to 3 May so I'm 9w1d now. Next visit will be oscar scan, which is three weeks away. Gynae says no need to see her weekly now.. I'm feeling a bit jittery but I decide to have faith in God and in this pregnancy. I asked about a fetal doppler and she also said it's ok if I want to get one. I read that week 9 will be the peak of ms so I'm hoping after this week my ms will tilt down a bit. At least let me start to eat better..
Wow.....less than a month you graduate already huh from first trimester....so you are getting a doppler? It's a good idea.....

Hello all, I've tested positive been following this thread! Nice to meet you all. I was suffering cramps and bloated in the night went to see tcm feeling much more better. My gynea is dr Wendy Teo confirmed I am 6 weeks preg edd 24 May definitely will go for c section due to we are going to be away for 8 weeks decided to see her early the next check up will be on end of Nov.

Hello all, I've tested positive been following this thread! Nice to meet you all. I was suffering cramps and bloated in the night went to see tcm feeling much more better. My gynea is dr Wendy Teo confirmed I am 6 weeks preg edd 24 May definitely will go for c section due to we are going to be away for 8 weeks decided to see her early the next check up will be on end of Nov.

Dr wendy teo did the scan for you alr?

Hang on ya!!U will graduate soon from 1st tri...

Hi littlepoppyseed, my Edd is abt the same as urs. Mine is on 4th may, so today is 9week. Am seeing my gynae for the 2nd time next week. Can I know what is a fetal doppler? My ms is rather bad too, especially during dinner time. Feel hungry but eat a few mouths will get full and bloated easily.

Hi littlepoppyseed, my Edd is abt the same as urs. Mine is on 4th may, so today is 9week. Am seeing my gynae for the 2nd time next week. Can I know what is a fetal doppler? My ms is rather bad too, especially during dinner time. Feel hungry but eat a few mouths will get full and bloated easily.
Hi Loylipop!
Yay cool our edd is so near!
A fetal doppler is used to listen to baby heart beat. So u can listen to baby's heartbeat at home everyday. I went to check I think can only hear from 12 weeks onwards...
How do u cope with Ur ms? Are u working?
I feel terrible most of the day, alternately between want to vomit because I'm too hungry and want to vomit because I just ate. Usually late at night then I can eat well, like now (12.58am) I'm up for a milo and crackers. Sometimes my husband buys fries back for me to eat around 9 or 10pm. That's something I can eat too.

Hi Loylipop!
Yay cool our edd is so near!
A fetal doppler is used to listen to baby heart beat. So u can listen to baby's heartbeat at home everyday. I went to check I think can only hear from 12 weeks onwards...
How do u cope with Ur ms? Are u working?
I feel terrible most of the day, alternately between want to vomit because I'm too hungry and want to vomit because I just ate. Usually late at night then I can eat well, like now (12.58am) I'm up for a milo and crackers. Sometimes my husband buys fries back for me to eat around 9 or 10pm. That's something I can eat too.
Hi littlepoppyseed, yes yes hi5!!
Oh I didn't know there's such a thing as fetal doppler..is it a separate device the gynae gave u to listen to baby's heartbeat till delivery? How much does it cost usually? Every since my first gynae visit 2 weeks ago, I'm been worrying if little beanie is growing well coz sometimes I will forget I'm pregnant aside from the normal ms and without fail toilet visit in the wee hours (like now). My appetite is usually good in the morning and noon, I can eat a full plate of chicken rice for lunch and still feel hungry. But when comes to dinner time, I'm quite turn off by the sight of food. Will just eat a few mouthfuls and feel full. I dun bother to eat again late at night when I'm hungry as I'm too tired to do so, sometimes if really too hungry will only have a hot milo but the consequence is waking up more frequent for toilet visits. Tat's y my weight has not been increasing, only increase 2kg since I discover I'm pregnant. My friend who is 12 days pregnant ahead of me has already put on 4kg. So this is really worrying me if beanie is growing well inside.

Hi littlepoppyseed, yes yes hi5!!
Oh I didn't know there's such a thing as fetal doppler..is it a separate device the gynae gave u to listen to baby's heartbeat till delivery? How much does it cost usually? Every since my first gynae visit 2 weeks ago, I'm been worrying if little beanie is growing well coz sometimes I will forget I'm pregnant aside from the normal ms and without fail toilet visit in the wee hours (like now). My appetite is usually good in the morning and noon, I can eat a full plate of chicken rice for lunch and still feel hungry. But when comes to dinner time, I'm quite turn off by the sight of food. Will just eat a few mouthfuls and feel full. I dun bother to eat again late at night when I'm hungry as I'm too tired to do so, sometimes if really too hungry will only have a hot milo but the consequence is waking up more frequent for toilet visits. Tat's y my weight has not been increasing, only increase 2kg since I discover I'm pregnant. My friend who is 12 days pregnant ahead of me has already put on 4kg. So this is really worrying me if beanie is growing well inside.
Hi!
I don't think the Gynae will sell, but I know there're a few brands like Luvion (which I can't seem to find it now) and Angelsounds (can buy from qoo10). The price range i saw is about $50-$100+. But my Gynae did remind me that when baby starts kicking (normally around 20 weeks, or earlier for non-ftm), there's no need for fetal doppler.

So envious that u can still eat so well in the day! I never finish my food anymore. I have lost 2kg initially and now i managed to gain one kg back. But it's normal to not gain any weight in the first time or even lose some. Second and third Tri u will gain weight for sure, especially third Tri. My Gynae had to stop me from eating sweet stuffs or fruits that has too much sugar during my first pregnancy.

Hi!
I don't think the Gynae will sell, but I know there're a few brands like Luvion (which I can't seem to find it now) and Angelsounds (can buy from qoo10). The price range i saw is about $50-$100+. But my Gynae did remind me that when baby starts kicking (normally around 20 weeks, or earlier for non-ftm), there's no need for fetal doppler.

So envious that u can still eat so well in the day! I never finish my food anymore. I have lost 2kg initially and now i managed to gain one kg back. But it's normal to not gain any weight in the first time or even lose some. Second and third Tri u will gain weight for sure, especially third Tri. My Gynae had to stop me from eating sweet stuffs or fruits that has too much sugar during my first pregnancy.
Hi littlepoppyseed, so where did u get urs? Can hear baby's heartbeat everyday? So cool.
Actually pregnancy is such a contradicting process. During first trimester, u will worry abt not putting on enough weight. But once u hit 2nd and 3rd trimester, u will worry putting on too much weight. WOMEN! Lol

Hi littlepoppyseed, so where did u get urs? Can hear baby's heartbeat everyday? So cool.
Actually pregnancy is such a contradicting process. During first trimester, u will worry abt not putting on enough weight. But once u hit 2nd and 3rd trimester, u will worry putting on too much weight. WOMEN! Lol
I haven't gotten my fetal doppler yet. I'm thinking either to get the Angelsounds from qoo10 or make a trip down to kiddy palace to check what they have there. But been so sick recently I doubt I can go anytime soon :(

Hi all for those who wants to join the secret fb page please pm mi your email address together with ur profile pic so that I can add u in the group

Hi gers, i tested positive over the wkend, and saw dr today who dated me 5 weeks 2 days. We did a pelvic scan and can see sac. Doc gave me folic acid and duphaston. Is anyone taking these meds too? Thanks and best wishes to us all :)

Im prescribe folic acid n duphaston today too. I used to take duphaston during my 1st pregnancy & i had weekly jabs too due to frequent spotting. I had a blood clot in my placenta. Luckily the blood clot disappeared ard 20 weeks.

Im prescribe folic acid n duphaston today too. I used to take duphaston during my 1st pregnancy & i had weekly jabs too due to frequent spotting. I had a blood clot in my placenta. Luckily the blood clot disappeared ard 20 weeks.

hi @happymummi I also have blood clot too and I'm super worried abt it! don't really dare to slp on my side because of it. was yours big? my doc told me mine at least for now still smaller than the gest sac. hope it doesn't expand! I'm prescribed utrogestan and folic acid :)

Enjoying my macdonalds supper now. This is the only time I can eat like a normal person. :(
Mummies please continue to chat here! I know most of u on whatsapp chat le.. Don't neglect me ok.. Haha. I will join u all after 12 weeks!

Enjoying my macdonalds supper now. This is the only time I can eat like a normal person. :(
Mummies please continue to chat here! I know most of u on whatsapp chat le.. Don't neglect me ok.. Haha. I will join u all after 12 weeks!

is there a whatsapp chat group too? I'm also waiting! mine even longer I haven't even reach week 7 yet.. don't dare to join fb too.. jiayou @littlepoppyseed!

I wouldn't dare to eat too much the last pregnancy I was eating like a pig it takes too long for me to lose weight! But my #1 sometime want to eat KFC no choice just got to pretend eat a bit!

Hello all, reporting in. My edd is early May 2016. Went to first check up today, saw my lil lil beanie. It's 8 weeks. But I think I'm gaining weight too fast, I feel that my arms and thighs are getting so thick and tummy is starting to protrude. :x do you guys get hungry and then the next minute, very very hungry?

I wouldn't dare to eat too much the last pregnancy I was eating like a pig it takes too long for me to lose weight! But my #1 sometime want to eat KFC no choice just got to pretend eat a bit!
During my 1st preg i had weird cravings..mostly junk food. Once i had craving for instant noodles. I wasnt even hungry but jus wanted to eat it soooo badly. In the end i succumbed to my craving. I also had cravings for burgers and truffle fries. Luckily it doesnt last long. So i only had them a few times. At work i try to snack on fruits n nuts. I will bring easy to eat fruits like grapes, strawberries, blueberries or i'll peel some oranges etc

Hi dear,

How far along are you now? You mean you need to an tai?

Still early am only seeing Gynae next week. But due to previous miscarriage and also am diabetic so am thinking of getting tcm help to improve my body condition so that the pregnancy goes smoothly. So scared to lose baby again.

Today i experienced clear watery discharge. Odorless. Googled n seems is normal. Anyone also same experience?

I have that! I think should be normal? I googled too. it is just irritating because as I walk I can feel it being discharged and that sends me into a panic in case it's bleeding. I've been running to the toilet because of it

Craving I haven't start yet, but tired easily.. Normally slp at 12-1am.. Now I felt asleep at 9-10pm.. Super early.. And continue to cramp, anyone experience the same thing? Normally when will it stop cramping? Tml must ask gynae for help..

Craving I haven't start yet, but tired easily.. Normally slp at 12-1am.. Now I felt asleep at 9-10pm.. Super early.. And continue to cramp, anyone experience the same thing? Normally when will it stop cramping? Tml must ask gynae for help..

I also experienced cramping that's why initially I thought menses going to come.. Am worried hope will be okay.

Hello mummies. tested positive few weeks back and excited and scared about my pregnancy. This is my second pregnancy. 1st kid is 2 now. Had a MC in June. Hoping and praying all will be well. Edd is 2nd May. @uglydoll have already PM you my email address for the facebook group. Thanks.

Back