2016/04 April babies

hi I have sent those who left their emails here or pm me an email invite to the fb group. pls check your junk or spam mail folder. if you are unable to find the invite... send me a friend request on fb followed by a fb pm and I'll add you in:)

Sorry muamua, I didnt get any emails or invitation to the fb group. I checked all my mails already...no idea what's wrong. How can I search you on FB?

My EDD date is 7-Apr, finally CVS result this round doctor said is fine. So now searching for good confinement nanny, any recommendations? This is my 1st pregnancy...aged 40 when baby come. I really need help to find a good experienced confinement nanny as I have no one else around to help me at home during confinement. Thank you.

Hi Mummies, did your gynae ask to conduct down syndrome test at week 16?

Coz previously when i had my no.1 & 2, my gynae did not told me that need to conduct this kind of test. Quite worry about the result...

Hi everyone, am also expecting an April 2016 baby! My edd is 20 Apr. Can add me to the FB group pls?

@muamua - have pmed you on FB, pls check your others folder?

Hi everyone! My EDD is 5th May 2016, however as my #1 was through csec, #2 will prob be the same, hence I shld deliver in April.

Kindly add me to the Fb page pls. Email is [email protected]

Thanks!

Dear all apr mommies,
There is indeed a secret apr 16 mommy group in Facebook. The original admin has handed over the admin rights to me. Kindly add me as your friend in fb. My email add is [email protected]

Do drop me a pm telling me your are an Apr16 Mommy requesting to join the secret group pls. Cos I don't usually add ppl that I do not know. Thanks.

Ps: I'm not active in smh forum. For those who know about the secret group do pass along this msg as and when. Cos I've posted this before. As much as possible, do not trouble the original admin MH pls. Seek your kind understanding. Thank you.

Regards,
Janet

Oh.... as it is a secret group, you need to be in my friend list and I can add you into the group.

I seek your assistance in sending me a friend request as it is easier for me since you only need to add me once, as oppose to me adding so many of you. Thank you.

Regards,
Janet

i'm selling extra from my baby shower...
-> Avent classic plus newborn starter set (pink & blue set) $50
-> Philips Avent BPA Free Natural Essentials Gift Set $70
philips_avent_bpa_free_natural_essentials_gift_set_1448349604_f578da5f.JPG

Hi mummies, I just want to share that I started making baby milestone cards because I do not want to buy the same typical design that is available out there. Turns out the cards are pretty so I tried selling on carousell. Please PM me if you're interested to customise a set for your little one! I could send you my carousell name for you to see the various sets I've done so far, some for friends, and others for my carousell customers. I can give 10% off if you're from this forum! :)

whats your carousell name?

Back