2016/04 April babies

hi mummies, has most of u moved on to the FB yet?

Me wait for Mua mua to add me in! :)

I gotten back my panorama test results last week. Thank god low risk. & i know baby's gender too! it is so exciting!

I hope everyone's nausea/vomitting has lessened or disappeared and all mummies can enjoy more yummy food now!
hi, can pm me your email add again?

Hello MTBs~

Just went for my first ultrasound, EDD 28Apr :)
I am only 8weeks, gained 1kg+ only but people around are like asking if I am pregnant :(
How much weight do you all gain from the first 10 weeks?

Anyway..dont worry about the weight gain..healthy and happy pregnancy is outmost impt.. the weight we are gaining now is for the baby...just dont over indulge in fatty food..
Also..once u are preggy..u will usually start to bloat..esp if you have previous birth.. cant be help.

Hello MTBs~

Just went for my first ultrasound, EDD 28Apr :)
I am only 8weeks, gained 1kg+ only but people around are like asking if I am pregnant :(
How much weight do you all gain from the first 10 weeks?

Don't worry about that.. First trim weight gain is yours, not your baby.. So should not gain too much..

Thank you and same for everyone ☺️ Any idea how much Oscar and harmony test costs? And when is the earliest I can take both tests together? Week 10?
Anybody taking duphaston? My gynae says its extra support for the pregnancy. It's making me more nauseous than I already am
Anybody started on the package already and how much does it cost? (From 2nd trimester onwards to delivery and hospital fees) Just want to check around because I think my package costs about 15k altogether excluding harmony/oscar test.

Sorry for the bomb of questions!! I am just kanchiong and curious about everything! I stay home all day and all I do is Google and reading about miscarriages scares me.. I stress about stupid things all the time. I wish first trimester could hurry pass already! One more month to go
I taking Dydrogesterone. they giv me 2 wks supply after i told them i got brown discharge 2 times on a seperate date when i wipe. but heng no spotting on my panty.

hi mummies,
just asking if is it normal to suddenlyhave a strong feel to puke even when u are just pass 3months? i tends to suddnely have fake cough and then wanting to puke from the fake cough. ive been wanting to eat alot but once i start to feel full i cant intake anymore, when i force intake i ended up puking. i just went for my three months scan for my two little ones, doc said they r both healthy but my weight been decreasing.

And anybody delivering in NUH? Im currently seeing SOG Dr heng @ parkway east hosp till nov 2015, and will be switching over to NUH under the expert in handling twins during dec. My edd is 4april 2016

Hi mummies to be, having my #1 and my edd is on 11-4-2016....have not confirm which Gynae to use yet and I heard dr tham is good...wat does the $800 include from week 12 onwards? In addition, can add me into the secret [email protected]
Anyone going for the baby fair at expo on 9-11 October? Is the things really cheap there...still veri far from due date...

I'm concerned that any of the products I'm using has harmful ingredients to bb. Any brand to recommended?
ImageUploadedByForum1443170296.517934.jpg

these two are the main ingredients to avoid.. I changed my moisturer and washing foam because of these two~ some shampoo do contains too, so just take note..

And anybody delivering in NUH? Im currently seeing SOG Dr heng @ parkway east hosp till nov 2015, and will be switching over to NUH under the expert in handling twins during dec. My edd is 4april 2016
my first time was delivered by prof biswas at NUH last sept... my sis is under.both dr heng tung lan and prof biswas now, delivering in jan next yr

Care to share what is included in the package
Hi icyger86,

It includes consultations (up to 11 visits), urine dipsticks, blood pressure and weight measurement and 2D ultrasound scans with 1 photo with every visit. Dr Tham will also save a copy of the picture into your thumbdrive =)

There is a facebook group for 2016 Mummies and Daddies that does a lot of giveaways for baby stuff. The last giveaway was a SUPER NICE sleep suit!

They are going for another big giveaway when they reach the next members milestone. Do pm me your facebook email so that I can add you to the group!

Who knows, maybe next time they have playmats and baby carriers!

Morning ladies. Just asking during 12 weeks scan for oscar is your husband allowed to go in also? How long will the scan be?

Im with nuh, does fcc allows husband to go in? Heeeheee tia.

End of 1st tri is end of week 13 rather than week 12? Unfortunately my MS has been really bad so my mood has been bad since I experienced it at week 5 :(
Haven't been really doing much and really sluggish and half dead. Sigh!

I have 1 more week to go.. Can't wait
Same here can't wait hehe. Most of my working dresses can't wear now, guess I can't 'hide' anymore.
My last few scan show diff EDD, I was wondering why? Going for Oscar scan tmr, exciting...

Hello, congrats! I'm gg to visit Dr Wong for my appt tonight for the 1st time. Will let you know the charges after I done so. He's delivering @ TMC but not very sure about his skills in c-sect & stitching. Heard that he's not bad la.

I'm visiting Dr Wong too! Because I'm an eastie hahahaha. Didn't really research much but he turns out to be v friendly. My normal appointments are about $180 per visit..

Home leave? Is it hospitalisation leave? Am running out of MCs. omg!

Hi dear,

I do not know if HL is the same as hospitalisation leave. Just know that if you are given that, you can be off work. Another to be mom from this forum told me that. Her pregnancy is high risk, is under Professor Choolani, and as she had got spotting at week 6, he issued her Home Leave for the whole of the first trimester, so she was allowed to stay at home to rest all that time. That is all I know.

Hope it helps.

Same here can't wait hehe. Most of my working dresses can't wear now, guess I can't 'hide' anymore.
My last few scan show diff EDD, I was wondering why? Going for Oscar scan tmr, exciting...

most of my working dress still can fit coz they are those loose kind.. but on Friday I had colleague congrats me directly instead of asking.. hahaha n I just say thanks.. LOL

usually EDD is based on measurements of bb, it will change de.. EDD is just an estimation date.. my gynae say +- 3 to 5 days

Home leave? Is it hospitalisation leave? Am running out of MCs. omg!

I think Home leave is not same as hospitalization leave. If your gynae clinic is in the hospital, maybe he/she can issue hospitalization leave, but I tink if clinic is not in hospital then cannot. but my understanding is usually if didn't stay for at least 1 day in hosp, no hospital leave de. home leave is unpaid leave? (I tink so)

Hi dear,

I do not know if HL is the same as hospitalisation leave. Just know that if you are given that, you can be off work. Another to be mom from this forum told me that. Her pregnancy is high risk, is under Professor Choolani, and as she had got spotting at week 6, he issued her Home Leave for the whole of the first trimester, so she was allowed to stay at home to rest all that time. That is all I know.

Hope it helps.

so her home leave is deduct from her hospitalization leave? or pay? any idea?

Back