(2016/03) March 2016 Babies!!

@neveda i was hospitalised for heavy bleeding and hospitalised for 4 days. I'm taking utrogestan. are you taking anything to relax your uterus? or anything your gynae had prescribed you with?
I feel you, every toilet trip makes me worry.
Im on utrogeston 2 x a day. Today is my 2nd day at home and im really trying to follow the strict bed rest. I think I'm facing more risk due to the cvs.
How many weeks along are u Waiting Game?

@neveda, I'm in my 15th week this round, this is my 3rd pregnancy, first pregnancy was overdue and second was premature due to PPROM and lost my baby boy 6 day after birth due to NEC.
That's why i'm so hyped up with this pregnancy, I'm on 4 capsules per day and will request for 17p jab (weekly if possible) the next visit as a further precaution. If you are given instructions strict bed rest, try your best to lie as much as possible & hydrate yourself too! Jiayou!

anyone start buying maternity or nursing bra? because my cup increase 1 size, so current bra is quite tight for me....

Let's jiayou together @waitinggame .
Im in my week 13 currently. This is my 3rd pregnancy. 2nd one didnt make it as she's an alpha thal major.
Lying in bed gives me backache. I did some light housework today n went to open the mailbox much to the annoyance of my hubby. Im still having brown discharge currently.

@pixie ng is this your first pregnancy? I merely dig out my old ones and used extensions when required.

Hi mtb, I just did my cvs the Friday before. Experience heavy bleeding 1 week later. Got hospitalised for 2 days for threatened miscarriage. Feeling so stressed.
Hi neveda, can totally feel u too. I just discharge 2day from KKH. Had bleeding & a bit blood clot too. So admitted Sunday morning 3+ am. When for blood test, ultrasound & cervic scan too. Cos l had 2 miscarriage before. The last was due to incompetent. But when report is out everything is fine so far. Cross finger hoping everything goes well to delivery! Jia you k. Stay positive! Be happy k!

Hi neveda, can totally feel u too. I just discharge 2day from KKH. Had bleeding & a bit blood clot too. So admitted Sunday morning 3+ am. When for blood test, ultrasound & cervic scan too. Cos l had 2 miscarriage before. The last was due to incompetent. But when report is out everything is fine so far. Cross finger hoping everything goes well to delivery! Jia you k. Stay positive! Be happy k!

Jiayou! I havent stepped out of house since Sun.

ya first pregnancy...and i'm always cup B, now become cup C...and my existing bra all gt wired so it "cutting" my flesh...

It's rather uncomfy to wear wired bras. Or at least save that for day wear. My favourite is Bravado but I find px on steep side.
I alternate with some cheap ones i get from bb fair.

Hi I am due 1st April. This is my first pregnancy and likely to b early so I decide to join march 16 grp. I am scheduled for panaroma test.. I had 2 mc in 2014 and one was due to chromosome problem.

Can add me to the march 16 fb grp pls
[email protected]

Hi MTB, u can try seeing Prof Tan Heng Hao. He's prof in ivf/iui at KKH.

Thanks, but I'll give it a miss since I've moved on to Dr Tham. Moreover I enjoy the detailed scans the experienced sonographers @ KKH provide. Most gynaes scans are too brief for my liking.

All the best to you with John Tee.

Thanks, but I'll give it a miss since I've moved on to Dr Tham. Moreover I enjoy the detailed scans the experienced sonographers @ KKH provide. Most gynaes scans are too brief for my liking.

All the best to you with John Tee.
Welcome dear, Thanks. I'm seeing him for the 1st time too. Hopefully everything goes smoothly lor. Lol. I seen Dr Tham before too. But financial wise l go to KKH see as private lor.

okok.. will go and buy once i'm able to step out of my hse...
uniqlo price is quite reasonable too

maybe can consider cheap nursing bra (like autumz) coz at the end of the day it's more convenient to use nursing bra for direct latch / pumping mummies compared to normal non wired bra.

There's one coming up 9~11 Oct @ Expo. I've oredi pre-ordered some stuff from mummy's market.

Haha, so many early shoppers in this group.
My pregnancies have never been smooth/ stable kind. So we always drag till pass 6 mths on.
Try not to buy diapers too early. Might be prone to mould in sg humid weather.

Hi I am due 1st April. This is my first pregnancy and likely to b early so I decide to join march 16 grp. I am scheduled for panaroma test.. I had 2 mc in 2014 and one was due to chromosome problem.

Can add me to the march 16 fb grp pls
[email protected]

Hihi, hope 3rd time is the charm for u.
Jiayou! U did any chromosome test this round?

Im with June Tan.
Seeing her coming Tue for my Dna results.

Prof Tee is very experienced. He did amnio and cvs for me previously.
Delievered for a few of my friends too.
Oic. Am lucky he did not rejected me. Waiting for 21 sep to faster come! Lol! To see all result lor

maybe can consider cheap nursing bra (like autumz) coz at the end of the day it's more convenient to use nursing bra for direct latch / pumping mummies compared to normal non wired bra.
i wearing my bikinis now... coz is stretchable and no wired.. yeah~~~

Haha, so many early shoppers in this group.
My pregnancies have never been smooth/ stable kind. So we always drag till pass 6 mths on.
Try not to buy diapers too early. Might be prone to mould in sg humid weather.
coz very cheap promo then grab the deal first...
my partner's friend also giving birth end of this yr.. in case anything happen *touch wood* can always give it to them

During my #1, I bought from Marks and Spencer. I'm a plus size last so it was hard even for marks and Spencer to have my size. Subsequently, dye to breastfeeding, I bought from Q10 as well as taobao. They even come with light wiring. Needless to say my (.)(.) Are out of shape from the breastfeeding. So I appreciate any form of wiring.

ya... me too! but still abit con... the online voucher suppose to be $30, but the code is $5 and can use for 6 times.. which mean each time i only can use $5 :(

It's $5 for every $30 spent. Good marketing strategy to make us buy multiple times. My $5 voucher can be used for 13 times. Duh!!

Just did my Oscar test yest at TDUC. Fingers crossed that results will be good.

Was hoping that the Sonographer will tell me her guess of baby's gender cos I read in various forums that alot were told during the scan and was anxious to find out. But she said it's against hosp policy and even refused to show me the view from the bottom again. Kinda disappointed by their inflexibility...

i think too early very hard to confirm... coz 5mth still need to do 1 more detailed scanning... if there is any discrepancy, parents may act out.. so mostly wun tell...
went for mine, she just say too early to determine...

Just did my Oscar test yest at TDUC. Fingers crossed that results will be good.

Was hoping that the Sonographer will tell me her guess of baby's gender cos I read in various forums that alot were told during the scan and was anxious to find out. But she said it's against hosp policy and even refused to show me the view from the bottom again. Kinda disappointed by their inflexibility...
Hi Katherine,

I believe your sonographer thinks it might be too early confirm the gender and hopes to avoid any mis-info or disappointment to the parents.
You should be able to get a more confirmed result fr your doc during the detailed scan.

Back