2016/02 Feb Babies

Greytatty, how is you spotting episode ??? Close case?

Newbbi, yeah man. Everythings is ex during cny lol...:(

Grace, like that lor. On off spotting. Waiting to see gynae on sat.

Feeling so unwell kept feeling nausea. Haiz...dunno how to work. Cannot eat and slp well.

Aiyo just vomitted yellow liquid once I get out of bed. How to reduce vomiting or nausea? Taking MC today again...feeling so so restless. Don't knw how to overcome till 12 weeks lor.

Greytatty, i also had on off spotting. No add support given to u yet? Im on duphaston. Spotting gone for now. Cross fingers.

Pierced, I only on utrogestan 100mg insert. Just seen GP, given Famotidine, dimenhydrinate and antacid for nausea and acid.

Newbbi & April, I ate orange peel but only help for awhile then nausea again. Sour plum help? I tot these are acidic preserved food that might add on to more acid?

Pierced, I only on utrogestan 100mg insert. Just seen GP, given Famotidine, dimenhydrinate and antacid for nausea and acid.

Newbbi & April, I ate orange peel but only help for awhile then nausea again. Sour plum help? I tot these are acidic preserved food that might add on to more acid?

Rest well.. i juz ate abit nia.. if i have to much sour plum my gastric pain will kena trigger...

Wow everyone is starting to drink Anmum already..? I'm only taking folic acid now. Haha.

Anmum nice or not? Got flavour? I only drink chocolate milk..

Wow everyone is starting to drink Anmum already..? I'm only taking folic acid now. Haha.

Anmum nice or not? Got flavour? I only drink chocolate milk..

Feena, yesterday went to see.. but didnt buy.. i scared the formula milk taste.. so i bought fresh milk and Nutrisoy soya bean milk.. haa

April_stanley,

I heard that cannot drink too much of soya if is a boy. So better watch out.

why eh? i drink alot soya bean for my #1 that time (boy) , he turn out very very fair.. i had my #2 (ger) i seldom drink she abit tann.. hahahaha.. but i drink alot kopi during my #2.. duno got link de mah.. so funi..

My gastric is killing me and doesn't help that my toddler isn't behaving. Arghhhhh
Down gaviscon earlier this morning seems to help a bit.

My CL quote $3800
We will probably just take it as we have no other help. And she was really gd during my #1 time.

My gastric is killing me and doesn't help that my toddler isn't behaving. Arghhhhh
Down gaviscon earlier this morning seems to help a bit.

My CL quote $3800
We will probably just take it as we have no other help. And she was really gd during my #1 time.
yah, for mine I will also just take it, CL is really a good help, I can't managed without one

Hmm i ate those sweet ones wor..

mine is gassy and bloated. I was having bad heartburn and indigestion. force myself to throw up my lunch past 2 days cos seem to stuck at chest level. end up all the gastric juice. Sooner or later sure gastric pain.

mine is gassy and bloated. I was having bad heartburn and indigestion. force myself to throw up my lunch past 2 days cos seem to stuck at chest level. end up all the gastric juice. Sooner or later sure gastric pain.

aiyo.. that is very xinku eh.. lun .. another few more weeks we are free-ed from trim 1

hungry , went to buy some food. think must get some snacks for standby.

i attended pre-natal for #1, i rem the pushing part but end up i ecsect. haha, like so wasted.

My previous bb also Feb baby...but actually her due date should be March...end up she borns when 37 weeks..
If this #2 borns earlier like my #1, it will be Jan baby...
Please add me in the facebook group [email protected]
thanks...

wah, so early! your babies can't wait to see u. I was thinking if I should join Jan , potential Jan bb if I am early. But my last one was overdue leh

both my labour induce de..

next scan you be able to know .. coz later stage the scan will show EDD different from 1st scan de

Last edited:

Back