2016/01 Jan Babies

Hi mummies-to-be! This is my first pregnancy, now at 10 weeks so baby is expected on 4th Jan! ;))

So far experienced very bad nausea and cramps and extreme fatigue... The worst is the tiredness - I feel like sleeping all day -.-"

I emailed to join the fb/whatsapp group so kindly add me! I look forward to e-meeting you ladies!

Congrats HopefulSoul!!
I am suggesting you try some dry cream crackers, eg. Jacobs plain and ginger tea to help ease your morning sickness, nauseaness etc.
Good luck!

it's the hormones going mad...best to keep eating small meals. I'm like super hungry but then eat a bit full liao...don't eat also cannot like want to faint and stomach feels sick at the slightest hunger. It's kinda crazy.

Having the same symtoms. Nausea all day.

So good... i simply no appetite at all, dun eat i vomit, eat abit feel so full and vomit again. Now 9weeks plus, i lose 3kg liao. Dunno how sia... drink also cannot drink much, abit by abit. Crave for sour and spicy soup but hubby say no good, cannot eat, crave for cold water, hubby also forbid. Very sian.

I also. Crave for fruit also hubby say cannot eat

Btw hi to everyone! Im also mummy to be in Jan 2016. EDD is 26 Jan.

Anyone like me, facing some problem of finding confinement nanny ? Coz its accross CNY :~~

Oh can add me please? [email protected]

I got a msg earlier to say FB got problem. But duno what happen already. Thanks.

Tried but can't readd. Keep showing this msg.

Person Already Invited
The person you are trying to invite was already invited to this group.

Maybe another way is I add u to my frd list n add u from there. U pm me on Monday.

Btw hi to everyone! Im also mummy to be in Jan 2016. EDD is 26 Jan.

Anyone like me, facing some problem of finding confinement nanny ? Coz its accross CNY :~~
Wah sky, u so fast engage CL? I not yet think of it, i will only start calling when i reach 3 months, just to play safe. If cannot find those u want, have u try calling confinement nanny agency? I actually also scare no CL as this is my first, hopefully my due date not clash with cny. If baby dun delay, on time out, i still can bring baby go take hongbao. Lols. My due date is 8th Jan 16.

Pls add me into the Fb group! [email protected] | Shirley Txn. Thanks! :)

My edd is on 24/01.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 248
Haha u all scaring me with the CL! Was planning to call after my first appt on 22/6 but so scared she got booked out. Just called her. Heng she said ok coz we both had good experience with my number 1. But since it's over cny period I asked her to think abt it lah. I'll call her again to see if she still wanna do. She's super good. So glad she's happy to do for me.

But worse come worse if she's not available, I was thinking of just getting catering. Since this is my number 2, I more or less know what to do liaos. Hurhur.

Hi, may I check if anyone is seeing their gynae in KKH?

I have tried to make an appointment with Dr. John Tee last week and they said they will check and get back to me. But it's been a week and no one got back to me. So I was thinking of calling them again without asking for anyone in specific. Just wondering if anyone has experience trying to make an appt in KKH? Thanks

Singapore Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists

We provide Makeup and Hairstyling services for all occasions , at anywhere and anytime.
It is not just a service, but goes beyond that to offer an exceptional experience for you.

Beautifully, Creatively, and above all - Genuinely.

Make-up and Hair Styling services for ALL Occassions :
Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling for ROM Solemnisation , Pre-Wedding Photoshot and Actual Wedding Day .
Special Events , Corporate Functions , Company D&D , Themed Parties , Gala Dinner and Prom Nights .
Beauty and Fashion Photography , Beauty and Fashion Runway , Beauty Productions , Beauty Pageant and Campaign .
Personal , Family and Maternity Makeover , Corporate Makeover , Editorial , Commercial , Productions and more ..

"People have something incredibly beautiful about themselves that they might not acknowledge.
It is my goal to let them know what that is."

❤, Bernice
+65 97256969

www.makethisout.com
This is not a venue to advertise or promote hairstyling related items . Please respect all mummies to be here . Thank you

I have tried to make an appointment with Dr. John Tee last week and they said they will check and get back to me. But it's been a week and no one got back to me. So I was thinking of calling them again without asking for anyone in specific. Just wondering if anyone has experience trying to make an appt in KKH? Thanks

I used to see Dr Tan Kim Keng at KKH for my number 1. U can call again to check. They will ask u which doc u prefer.

KKH is very slow in replying .. you have to call and ask

Had added to the group. pls check your email for fb invite link.. If i had like ur post, mean i had invited you.. so pls dun ask me to add again..

5 friends have been added.

[email protected] and [email protected] can't be added to this group.
(should be invited before le.. pls check your junk or spam mail pls.. if really dun have, pls kindly pm me.)

When I click the link from my email it says

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Is it due to my fb settings?

When I click the link from my email it says

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Is it due to my fb settings?

check your inbox..

Hi

I'm new here and this is my first pregnancy :)

My EDD is about 31 Jan 2016 but it may be few days earlier as I excitedly went to see my gynae on 9 Jun after testing positive on the same day morning, so my gynae estimate at a later date than what i told him. Was able to see the baby heartbeat at 6 weeks! Given Duphaston, Prenavit and Folic Acid.. Currently at 7 weeks! My gynae is Dr Adrian B. Woodworth of Thomson Women's clinic.

Please add me to the fb group too [email protected]

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi all Jan 2016 mummies,
Nice to know all the Jan mummies are here. I have a mc last dec. I'm also a mtb in Jan 2016. Seeing kkh gynae, on duphaston now. Hoping bb will be healthy and pregnancy will be stabalise soon. Experiencing nauseas every now and then but i hope it will get better. Anyone on Duphaston as well?

Hi all Jan 2016 mummies,
Nice to know all the Jan mummies are here. I have a mc last dec. I'm also a mtb in Jan 2016. Seeing kkh gynae, on duphaston now. Hoping bb will be healthy and pregnancy will be stabalise soon. Experiencing nauseas every now and then but i hope it will get better. Anyone on Duphaston as well?

I heard Duphaston cause more nausea...

Good luck to you

Starsz: I am on duphaston too as I mc previously.just to play safe :)

I managed to book my old CL too. The good ones get booked up quickly. I agreed to let her go home for a week during CNY and then she will come back.

Current EDD is 8 Jan but will prob c-sect this time since already c-sect for the last one so will probably welcome the little one in last week of Dec instead. Last of the SG50 babies. Grin

Starsz: I am on duphaston too as I mc previously.just to play safe :)

I managed to book my old CL too. The good ones get booked up quickly. I agreed to let her go home for a week during CNY and then she will come back.

Current EDD is 8 Jan but will prob c-sect this time since already c-sect for the last one so will probably welcome the little one in last week of Dec instead. Last of the SG50 babies. Grin
May i ask, how long will be ur confinement period? Last week of dec give birth, the confinement will drag till after cny? Sorry, bcos my first preg, not sure abt the duration, mine due date is on 8th jan too, tats y wanna know more. Thanks.

Hi Kate,

No worries. I usually book the CL for 2 months as I do 40 days of confinement. But for this time, we booked her for 3 months because I have 2 other kids to manage and my hb thought the extra help will be handy.

1st babies may come early or late so better get a CL who has some flexibility. My 1st was overdue but 2nd had to c-sect so she came early.

I hope baby will drag till jan then out, too many sg 50 babies, next time many thing very challenging for parents and kids, register school, find job etc.
Hi Kate,

No worries. I usually book the CL for 2 months as I do 40 days of confinement. But for this time, we booked her for 3 months because I have 2 other kids to manage and my hb thought the extra help will be handy.

1st babies may come early or late so better get a CL who has some flexibility. My 1st was overdue but 2nd had to c-sect so she came early.
Thanks ming, wow 3 months, so good, i also hope got extra hand help me for first 3 months, i should ask my hubby whether he buy the idea anot, if not i really scare i cant cope after my cl left. Btw, i not yet book cl, mine abit complicated, totally not stable, after 3months then start finding. I not yet inform my family, friends and boss too. Haiz... i got vanishing twins, i lost one of my twins in 8 weeks plus, now singleton, my doc say mine a bit risky. So now only me, hubby and mummies here know i preg. Haiz...

I hope baby will drag till jan then out, too many sg 50 babies, next time many thing very challenging for parents and kids, register school, find job etc.

Thanks ming, wow 3 months, so good, i also hope got extra hand help me for first 3 months, i should ask my hubby whether he buy the idea anot, if not i really scare i cant cope after my cl left. Btw, i not yet book cl, mine abit complicated, totally not stable, after 3months then start finding. I not yet inform my family, friends and boss too. Haiz... i got vanishing twins, i lost one of my twins in 8 weeks plus, now singleton, my doc say mine a bit risky. So now only me, hubby and mummies here know i preg. Haiz...
Jiayou babe!try and think positive and happy thoughts. Not easy I know. I never worried so much in my life until I became a mum. Some more yours is the first time so everything is new.

A gentle reminder:

Kindly ONLY use your authentic Facebook account to join us. DO NOT open a Facebook account just for the sake to join us. We will still screened through ALL account. Only active Facebook account will be accepted.

Thanks!

With regards,
One of the secret Facebook admin.

Hi all Jan 2016 mummies,
I'm on Duphaston as well after an episode of bleeding on Saturday midnight...

Finally had my long awaited appointment with Dr Ben Tham this afternoon.. he checked and mentioned that there's still some bleeding and I'm given 8 days of HL to rest at home...

Hope all is well for you mummies to be..

I'm on Duphaston as well after an episode of bleeding on Saturday midnight...

Finally had my long awaited appointment with Dr Ben Tham this afternoon.. he checked and mentioned that there's still some bleeding and I'm given 8 days of HL to rest at home...

Hope all is well for you mummies to be..
Take care! Rest as much as you can.

I am also on Duphaston cos of my miscarriage earlier this year. Am taking it twice a daily. My gynae also gave me vitamin B and C.

Hi Mummies,

I am expecting my 2nd bb on 20Jan2016. My first lo came in 2014. I bet it's gonna be exciting times ahead with bb and toddler in the household next year!

Please add me to fb group, [email protected].

Thank you admin.

Back