2016/01 Jan Babies

I've pm her my email add already. Waiting for her to add us in cuz i couldn't search the group in fb

I'm not very sure either but a kind lady called Mandy added us in. We won't be able to find the group in FB because it's a secret group. Only invitees will be able to join.

Let me see if I can ask for help in there :)

the fb we all join is SG 2016 Mummies and Daddies, Tips and Sprees and it is not active. There is another fb titled SG Jan 2016 Mummies which i joined was active, however after a few days joining, the fb seemed to be gone, got error loading it. Anyone has this problem?

What say u mummies if we create a whatsapp group "Jan 2016 Mummies" to chat?

A whatsapp chat seems cool. Maybe someone can consider starting one soon where we can chat more there.

Can't tell if I'm bloated or showing. Currently at 8w6d, first pregnancy.
I feel like I'm showing already too! Currently 8w3d, first time pregnant. Even in the morning before I eat anything, tummy is definitely not flat anymore and as the day progresses, it gets even more bloated as I eat. Cannot wear my denim bottoms anymore cos it feels soooo tight and uncomfortable. And I keep reading about how first timers will not show that soon. Maybe it's just really severe bloating.

Hi everyone,

Congrats to all mummies! Expecting #1 Edd Early Jan (have had 4 scans so far and all show different dates!) Have been reading this forum for some time but did not join as I've been feeling so worried about my little one. 9w6d today and I've been having cramps ever since the third week (before I even found out). On Utrogestan 3-6 times a day depending on the severity of the cramps. Very bad MS and was dehydrated at 6w and was put on a drip at A&E. Hope to join all of you on FB/Whatsapp. :)

[email protected] (FB)
PM me for handphone number :)

I hv been added to the fb after pm mxndy. I chatted in that fb grp and now the fb grp got error loading and I was out of grp. Deblues, u still inside the fb grp?

If u mummies r in for a whatapps group, pm me your hp no ☺

I am in week 9 now, been having morning sickness since wk 6. I always feel very bloated after dinner and not able to sleep well at night cos always feel bloated n uncomfortable.

Anyone having the same symptoms?

I am in week 9 now, been having morning sickness since wk 6. I always feel very bloated after dinner and not able to sleep well at night cos always feel bloated n uncomfortable.

Yes I'm in week 9 too and having morning sickness the whole day. Try having mini meals like every 2 hours instead of heavy meals cuz that will make you bloated and uncomfortable. Yesterday I was prescribed Votazine by my gynae that helped in anti vomiting at night and it's a drowsy pill so it helps me sleep at night.

Yes I'm in week 9 too and having morning sickness the whole day. Try having mini meals like every 2 hours instead of heavy meals cuz that will make you bloated and uncomfortable. Yesterday I was prescribed Votazine by my gynae that helped in anti vomiting at night and it's a drowsy pill so it helps me sleep at night.

Ya I m eating small meals every 2 hrs cos keep feeling hungry n after which follows by nausea. Keep eating biscuits till I m sick of it but no choice. The bloated feeling is worse after dinner n At night so I can't sleep well.

It's good your gynae prescribed you something. My last visit I told my gynae and she said this is a very good sign n keep telling me to bear with it. I understand that too but feeling sick the whole day for weeks really is not a good feeling. :(

Ya I m eating small meals every 2 hrs cos keep feeling hungry n after which follows by nausea. Keep eating biscuits till I m sick of it but no choice. The bloated feeling is worse after dinner n At night so I can't sleep well.

It's good your gynae prescribed you something. My last visit I told my gynae and she said this is a very good sign n keep telling me to bear with it. I understand that too but feeling sick the whole day for weeks really is not a good feeling. :(

Instead of biscuits, try eating bread or Chee Cheong fun or those small Kuehs? Have some variety in your diet. Hmm, when is your next gynae appt? If really unbearable, try calling to check if she can prescribe you sth to ease the nausea? I'm full time working mother hence having something to control the nausea works for me so I can stay focused. Been feeling fatigued too:(

I'm 9 weeks too and having morning sickness all day, but thankfully not everyday. Mostly when I get hungry and the tummy is empty. I've been snacking on peanut M&ms every few hours to keep the nausea at bay but doesn't always work.

Hiya, just seen gynae yesterday. Edd is 30 Jan 16 but should be much earlier coz expecting twins. Am 6w+ too, but MS started 10 days ago. Very bad and hard to concentrate at work. Was given Votazine by my gynae yesterday but yet to try it coz it seems to ease a little today. Hope it stays like tt so that i can stay focused at work!

For gals here who are experience MS, my gynae recommended Ginger Tea. Give it a try of nothing else seems to work.

hihi wow twins! congrats @shiro_ger The Ginger tea can be those bought in ntuc packet kind or??

For myself is having this nausea feeling, vomit sometimes, stomach sometimes feel cramp. n get sleepy very early, like 8plus at night.. n will wake up in the middle of the night for toilet! Hope these will go away soon!

Just scanned at my gynae, ends up still need V scan but saw baby heart beat *happy*. Edd seems to be 28 jan instd of 26 jan but by lmp is 26 jan.

Gynae gave me folic and duphaston to take too

The ginger tea can use those instant one, though it would be better if we can boil it ourselves.
Me only MS and feels sleepy the whole day. Its so different from my 1st pregnancy. Hope it goes away soon.

Just scanned at my gynae, ends up still need V scan but saw baby heart beat *happy*. Edd seems to be 28 jan instd of 26 jan but by lmp is 26 jan.

Gynae gave me folic and duphaston to take too

Do you have MS? Duphaston might worsen MS (if you are already experiencing it). I was taken off Duphaston and was asked to do inerts instead.

Hiya, just seen gynae yesterday. Edd is 30 Jan 16 but should be much earlier coz expecting twins. Am 6w+ too, but MS started 10 days ago. Very bad and hard to concentrate at work. Was given Votazine by my gynae yesterday but yet to try it coz it seems to ease a little today. Hope it stays like tt so that i can stay focused at work!

For gals here who are experience MS, my gynae recommended Ginger Tea. Give it a try of nothing else seems to work.

Congratulations on the twins! Ginger doesn't seem to help me with MS :(

It makes it worse.

Woohoo! Finally seen the gynae today and saw bb during the scan! Got heartbeat already!! Finally!! To those who have yet to seen any yolk sac or heartbeat at week 5/6 don't be disheartened. It's probably too early to tell cos everyone is different. Mine can't be seen at 5w4d, had to take duphaston and utrogestan due to bleeding, but all is well today so far! Jia you ok!! Think positive thoughts, listen to some music to distract yourself.

I've also gotten anti vomitting pills for my bad bout of morning sickness cos I vomit like more than 8 times a day no matter what I eat... and all the eczema outbreak, dandruff avalanche etc..... hope will feel better!

I'm also due for NT + Pre-eclampsia + Harmony scan next week. Very nervous though because I heard need to draw alot of blood and the needle is big.

Anyone done harmony already?? I think i will faint. LOL!!

Oh by the way I'm 10w5d. :)

Congrats on twins!!! My hubs was a little sad when he saw only one bb today. He thought I'd have two cos of the very bad MS. LOL!! Jia you!!!

@mintea If your MS is bad and nothing is helping, go get anti-vomiting meds to ease it a little. We still need to perservere till end of 1st tri, hopefully.

@Hopefulsoul Yeah, i also have eczema which i never had before, except post pregnancy for my #1. We reverse le. Me and my hb like "huh... got 2" and look so grim till my gynae thought got bad news. LOL

@mintea If your MS is bad and nothing is helping, go get anti-vomiting meds to ease it a little. We still need to perservere till end of 1st tri, hopefully.

@Hopefulsoul Yeah, i also have eczema which i never had before, except post pregnancy for my #1. We reverse le. Me and my hb like "huh... got 2" and look so grim till my gynae thought got bad news. LOL

Hahaha! My hb wanted twins cos he felt one time is enough. Like one time pay gynae fees, medications, delivery, and especially the 9 months "torture" morning sickness, bloated, water retention, mood swing etc etc and bedroom activities also limited. :p

Gosh! Someone actually gave her seat up for me in the train today! My tummy is showing even though I'm only at 6 weeks plus. Must be my fats :(

Hi mummies... am currently 7 weeks 5 days... due on 23rd jan... (;

Went to see dr Adrian Woodworth on Monday, due to ease of access and close proximity, as I had terrible stomach cramp over the weekend... thankful no bleeding... had a scan and could see LO's heartbeats.. so cute! When I told him about the cramps he merely said it should be gastric and I was given gastric meds and prenatal vitamins and mc... don't sound v convinced by him...

Anyhow, I would be see Dr Ben Tham at TMC next week.. anyone else seeing him?

So far I dont really have much MS symptoms... just feeling nausea at times, no vomiting episodes... and not much of an appetite since stomach cramps days..

Someone gave me her seat ytd too.. not sure if i was showing or she saw me clumsy with my bag and a paper bag I was carrying..

How can I join the whatsapp grp?

Went to see dr Adrian Woodworth on Monday, due to ease of access and close proximity, as I had terrible stomach cramp over the weekend... thankful no bleeding... had a scan and could see LO's heartbeats.. so cute! When I told him about the cramps he merely said it should be gastric and I was given gastric meds and prenatal vitamins and mc... don't sound v convinced by him...

So far I dont really have much MS symptoms... just feeling nausea at times, no vomiting episodes... and not much of an appetite since stomach cramps days..

Someone gave me her seat ytd too.. not sure if i was showing or she saw me clumsy with my bag and a paper bag I was carrying..

Hi, i am seeing Dr Ben tham too! :) my edd is 7th jan.

Woohoo! Finally seen the gynae today and saw bb during the scan! Got heartbeat already!! Finally!! To those who have yet to seen any yolk sac or heartbeat at week 5/6 don't be disheartened. It's probably too early to tell cos everyone is different. Mine can't be seen at 5w4d, had to take duphaston and utrogestan due to bleeding, but all is well today so far! Jia you ok!! Think positive thoughts, listen to some music to distract yourself.

I've also gotten anti vomitting pills for my bad bout of morning sickness cos I vomit like more than 8 times a day no matter what I eat... and all the eczema outbreak, dandruff avalanche etc..... hope will feel better!

I'm also due for NT + Pre-eclampsia + Harmony scan next week. Very nervous though because I heard need to draw alot of blood and the needle is big.

Anyone done harmony already?? I think i will faint. LOL!!

Oh by the way I'm 10w5d. :)

Wow, my bb is 5 days "younger" than yours! but i will only be doing the same tests only around end of june, yours is early.
i am also scared of drawing blood, always turn my head away...
my edd is 7th jan, when is yours?

@themoontints my edd on 2 Jan! Haha! Actually supposed to do later Hor? But the nurses say someone just cancelled their slot den ask me if I free to take den I say ok lor. So scheduled for next week.

I'm with dr benjamin tham too! Did the hospital tour today, applied for FBI card also. But no discount for harmony test. Haiz.

I am seeing doc Adrian too. He's fast n waste no time. Till now no one gave up seats for me.

I'm seeing Dr Benjamin Tham also... both me and hubby also feel comfy with him... he is friendly and u may feel free to ask any question to him. Nurses over there also nice and helpful... I'm week 7 days 3 now. Edd 25/01/2016.

@themoontints my edd on 2 Jan! Haha! Actually supposed to do later Hor? But the nurses say someone just cancelled their slot den ask me if I free to take den I say ok lor. So scheduled for next week.

I'm with dr benjamin tham too! Did the hospital tour today, applied for FBI card also. But no discount for harmony test. Haiz.

What is FBI card?

@Hopefulsoul n shiro_ger. I'm also suffered from terrible eczema flare at 5wks, gynae had to refer me to dermatologist n I'm on medication for it. What do u gals do to control ur eczema?

I'm seeing Dr Ben Tham too!

Wah, so many ppl seeing Dr Benjamin Tham. At first, i also think of make appointment with his clinic, but i see he like got alots of customer, somemore, i have twins at first, so stick to kkh just in case things get complicated. But i lose 1 at 8 weeks plus. Now 10weeks plus, with one baby. Still stick with kkh, as my lose one still stay beside. Abit worry. I not any of u still take bbt every morning. But i still continue and i find tat my temperature drop since yesterday. Usually is 37 and above, now only 36.8. Not sure what happen. Haiz.... everyday worry, my next scan is on 20th june, oscar on 26th june. Seem very long. I cant help but to keep worry till the scan. Sian...

Back