(2015) God's Plan for Pregnancy Support Group

I think it will be better for the chat group to remain here so that all Christian ladies can read the history/conversations and be encouraged?

Yeah, i got difficulty to find a christian mummy/mummy-to-be thread in the SHM forum before. I am okay that we can continue to discuss here :)

I'm fine with either :)

This morning due to stress, I lashed out at my Hubs for no fault of his..I was reminded immediately to continue to pray steadfastly for the fruits of the Holy Spirit;

1.Joy
2.Love
3.Peace
4.Patience
5.Kindness
6.Goodness
7.Gentleness
8.Self-control
9.Faithfulness

Jlppkggsf in short :)

Dear all sisters-in-Christ, glad to see this thread around. This is my #2 pregnancy and am at 6 weeks 5 days.. still pretty in an unstable stage. Been wanting for #2 many many years till I actually give up last year. Now this #2 is a surprised to me and initial when tested positive, I was in such a dilemma with fear and anxiety overcomes me. I am coming to 40 yrs and my #1 is already 10 yrs, lots of worries came flashing into my mind on being an older mom, health of baby, cost of living, care giving etc.... It wasn't till hubby told me why worry, God is the provider of all our needs. My thoughts opened up and start to accept this little miracle and blessing in me from God. Now I praying to God for his protection and blessing to be upon this little life.

Congrats Jastan on your second child. I am also trying to pray for 2nd one. However my husband has difficult coping with 1st one(2 years old) . so 2nd one may not comes along . I too worried that i may be too old to conceive the next one as i am turning 34 next year. At 33 , i am already catching on my breathe to carry a 2 year old kid.... I cant imagine i got to handle another one without the help of my husband...

congrats @jastan! My christian friend conceived her 1st baby at age 39 or 40 within 6 months after her wedding. She has delivered a healthy baby boy last year. God bless your baby. :)

Hi fellow Christian mummies! I've been following this thread for a few days already and am really blessed by the sharing here. You ladies are really amazing and I feel very encouraged by what was shared. I am currently 5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child (it was unexpected). My elder one is 3+ and younger one just turned 3. Looks like I will have 3 kids under 5 come next year.

Well, I went to Mt Zion yesterday and bought the book "Praying Through Your Pregnancy" by Jennifer Polimino and Carolyn Warren, and I am so mightily blessed by it.

jastan, I know of a few church friends who had their very 1st child in their late 30s, or when 40. yes, the pregnancy was not an easy one, but God was there for them the entire way and they made it to full term, delivering healthy babies. What your husband said is absolutely right. God is our Jehovah Jireh - He will provide for your family. I was meditating on this verse this morning and feel this will be so apt for all of us during this uncertain period.

John 16:23-24 Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

Last edited:
Congrats Jastan on your second child. I am also trying to pray for 2nd one. However my husband has difficult coping with 1st one(2 years old) . so 2nd one may not comes along . I too worried that i may be too old to conceive the next one as i am turning 34 next year. At 33 , i am already catching on my breathe to carry a 2 year old kid.... I cant imagine i got to handle another one without the help of my husband...
I am sure you will have no problem coping with #2 as you are much younger compared to me. For me, I have been waiting and praying for years before got this #2, although is so much later than I expected, but I know God had the perfect plan for me and everything is according to his timing. Since he had given me a new life, he will give me the strength to go through.

Hi fellow Christian mummies! I've been following this thread for a few days already and am really blessed by the sharing here. You ladies are really amazing and I feel very encouraged by what was shared. I am currently 5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child (it was unexpected). My elder one is 3+ and younger one just turned 3. Looks like I will have 3 kids under 5 come next year.

Well, I went to Mt Zion yesterday and bought the book "Praying Through Your Pregnancy" by Jennifer Polimino and Carolyn Warren, and I am so mightily blessed by it.

jastan, I know of a few church friends who had their very 1st child in their late 30s, or when 40. yes, the pregnancy was not an easy one, but God was there for them the entire way and they made it to full term, delivering healthy babies. What your husband said is absolutely right. God is our Jehovah Jireh - He will provide for your family. I was meditating on this verse this morning and feel this will be so apt for all of us during this uncertain period.

John 16:23-24 Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

Amen.... thanks for the encouraging words. So glad to have this support group...

@twinklelight, thanks for the sharing, indeed it gives me the courage and needed strength to move on, am starting to enjoy this pregnancy although the MS is making me feel uncomfortable.

@starrymommy, how much and which mt zion outlet that u bought the book? :)
i ordered the book from uk depository website and paid $37 after 15% discounts and free shipping. another 2 more wks before the book will arrive!

@starrymummy, oooh! the version that i bought is 2012 edition w 304 pages, but the amazon's copy looks like it is 2010 edition w 192 pages. i usually go the Mt Zion's Tampines outlet but not sure if they have the stock.

ahhh... I see! mine is the 2010 version. :) why don't you call up and ask if have first? in case they don't then you will waste your trip down.

Just went for my 1st worship practice duty. Wonder my bb is sleeping or dancing in tummy :)

I just read the first two chapters of "praying for your unborn child". The author did a survey of couples if they have prayed regularly together during QT/Family Devotion for their unborn bb during pregnancy. The statistics findings showed that the % of couples of having done that is much lower than expected. Felt the motivation need to pray more for my bb...

Dear all,

Praise the Lord I chanced upon this thread.. I'm 20w5days pregnant now and due date will be in Jane 2015.

Have read both God's plan for pregnancy & Supernatural Childbirth..

Both books are very good and help me pull thru my 1st Trimester!!

God is so good!!

Juz wanted to share that The Lord is indeed merciful!

I'm just stepping into my 13th week and the morning sickness has more n less vanished. I could finally eat so much more and better. The m/s has been quite bad and I was not able to eat better nutrients food types, only carbs n some rubbish..

Hang in there if you r going through it..Trust that He will relief the discomfort n suffering soon enough!

Dear all sisters-in-Christ, glad to see this thread around. This is my #2 pregnancy and am at 6 weeks 5 days.. still pretty in an unstable stage. Been wanting for #2 many many years till I actually give up last year. Now this #2 is a surprised to me and initial when tested positive, I was in such a dilemma with fear and anxiety overcomes me. I am coming to 40 yrs and my #1 is already 10 yrs, lots of worries came flashing into my mind on being an older mom, health of baby, cost of living, care giving etc.... It wasn't till hubby told me why worry, God is the provider of all our needs. My thoughts opened up and start to accept this little miracle and blessing in me from God. Now I praying to God for his protection and blessing to be upon this little life.

dun worry :) my mom gave birth to me when she was 44, my siblings are 16 and 12 yrs older than me.... i'm sure if God gives you a baby at this time, he/she will be the precious little one that He prepares for you. Take care and jiayou! :)

Hi all mummies, am glad to chance upon this thread when glancing the forum topics..

Just an intro, i'm 34 this year, a Christian, married in 2010 and have been ttc-ing for coming 3 yrs, but nothing, so proceeded to do first IUI last dec, failed and proceeded to do IVF in Jun this year, also failed..it is indeed a tiring journey which requires alot of faith..will be doing 2nd round of IVF this month..didn't manage to know any ladies who are believers until i chanced upon this thread..read both Ps Nerida Walker's and Jackie Mize's books and they are both very good books..though i might not be a mummy right now yet, i do hope some of u mummies here can kindly pray for me that i will be able to handle this tough road ahead and that it won't take too long for the Lord to answer my prayers..sometimes i just feel so sick of the waiting game and the emotions can get so overwhelming and hard to handle..i'm at a loss on what to do except to pray n pray every night..many thanks for all your prayers!

*grabbing all the baby dusts here*

Juz wanted to share that The Lord is indeed merciful!

I'm just stepping into my 13th week and the morning sickness has more n less vanished. I could finally eat so much more and better. The m/s has been quite bad and I was not able to eat better nutrients food types, only carbs n some rubbish..

Hang in there if you r going through it..Trust that He will relief the discomfort n suffering soon enough!
So happy that your M/S is gone... mine is still on and off.... will hang on..

dun worry :) my mom gave birth to me when she was 44, my siblings are 16 and 12 yrs older than me.... i'm sure if God gives you a baby at this time, he/she will be the precious little one that He prepares for you. Take care and jiayou! :)
Thanks for sharing the info with me, additional shot of encouragement for me to face this reality of having a baby at 40. Yes God has a plan and everything will be in his good hands.

Hi all mummies, am glad to chance upon this thread when glancing the forum topics..

Just an intro, i'm 34 this year, a Christian, married in 2010 and have been ttc-ing for coming 3 yrs, but nothing, so proceeded to do first IUI last dec, failed and proceeded to do IVF in Jun this year, also failed..it is indeed a tiring journey which requires alot of faith..will be doing 2nd round of IVF this month..didn't manage to know any ladies who are believers until i chanced upon this thread..read both Ps Nerida Walker's and Jackie Mize's books and they are both very good books..though i might not be a mummy right now yet, i do hope some of u mummies here can kindly pray for me that i will be able to handle this tough road ahead and that it won't take too long for the Lord to answer my prayers..sometimes i just feel so sick of the waiting game and the emotions can get so overwhelming and hard to handle..i'm at a loss on what to do except to pray n pray every night..many thanks for all your prayers!

Understand the emotion roller coaster you are going through, I went through similar period past few years when I am trying naturally. The journey is tough but fixed your eyes on Jesus and he will bring you through. Keep the faith and keep believing that he will bless you with a new life in his time.

Hi @the_fruitful_one, Pastor Nerida Walker has a Fb group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/godsplan4pregnancy for early pregnancy support, miscarriage and infertility related discussions. Currently, it has 200 over members from different countries like USA, Australia, Singapore and other countries in her Fb group. During your IVF, try your best to keep your stress level low. Spending quiet time with God by reading bible verses and singing christian songs are very helpful to me. Before I started my IUI last year, my emotions were going roller-coaster with all the lab test results and pregnancy news of my friends. I fell sick during my 1st week of my IVF cycle and I was so busy with jabs that I realised that I wasn't feeling too emotionally down. I think it's quite important to keep ourselves emotionally healthy during the IVF cycle. Just before I started my IVF, I was shocked when my pastor said that I will be conceiving and she also led by the Holy Spirit to pray for me during the communion when I did not have the courage to tell her about my IVF cycle update. Jiayou.. Baby dust to you!

Been having fears/ anxieties abt fetal health..Coupled w work demands n handling 4.5 yr old toddler at d same time (w some domestic help), still not easy..Occasional headaches n sleepless night(s)..

"Even to your old age and grey hairs, I am He and I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you."

Isaiah 46:4

@twinklelight, thanks for your advice ya.. :) anyway is it that most of the mummies here conceived through IVF? Just wanna know how u all manage the emotions and expectations? For me, some days i'll be fine, can go out with family and friends and have fun, some days i'll feel like hiding at home from this world and from everybody..and even when hub asks me to listen to sermon cds or read bible, it just can't get through me..very very sian..do u all feel the same way too? i find that living life like this is so meaningless and this world is so unfair..just like my sister who is due to give birth soon, when i have been ttc-ing all these while, she still could study for an additional diploma and got pregnant not long after..sigh..i know that God is not withholding this blessing in the first place and that He placed this desire in my and hub's heart but why is it that it's taking so long?

Sorry that i'm ranting here but just wanna get some godly counsel..i really don't wish to be disappointed again and again..

Hi fruitful one

Try to stay relaxed n try to even 'forget' you really want a baby while you let things (or treatment) take its own course.. Your still young, i first got preggers @36, miscarried n then had my boy few months later..When I miscarried, I began to do a lot more research and talk to people and then found out actually miscarriages are unfortunately common..People just dun talk abt it..For eg I din know my 2 cousins had 4 miscarriages between them within 3 years..Now both have 5 kids between them!

My point is focused on being patient and joyful (fruits of the Holy Spirit), dun let the evil one put other thoughts into your mind, pray consistently and let God. :)

He loves us so much that He even gave us His Son. Children are beautiful gifts that He has reserved for us. You will receive it pretty soon I believe!

@twinklelight, thanks for your advice ya.. :) anyway is it that most of the mummies here conceived through IVF? Just wanna know how u all manage the emotions and expectations? For me, some days i'll be fine, can go out with family and friends and have fun, some days i'll feel like hiding at home from this world and from everybody..and even when hub asks me to listen to sermon cds or read bible, it just can't get through me..very very sian..do u all feel the same way too? i find that living life like this is so meaningless and this world is so unfair..just like my sister who is due to give birth soon, when i have been ttc-ing all these while, she still could study for an additional diploma and got pregnant not long after..sigh..i know that God is not withholding this blessing in the first place and that He placed this desire in my and hub's heart but why is it that it's taking so long?

Sorry that i'm ranting here but just wanna get some godly counsel..i really don't wish to be disappointed again and again..

Hi @the_fruitful_one. So far, mummies who have discussed in this conversation thread are christian believers. I also belong to the March 2015 SMH thread, which a few of us have conceived through IUI/IVF. The rest of them have conceived naturally and some of them have previously faced challenges like miscarriages etc.

It is very tiring when we rely on our own strengths to face challenges in life. I've cried buckets of tears before when I've a large group of SG friends (whom I know in overseas) conceived their 1st, 2nd, 3rd children within a short span of 1-2 years. When I checked my Facebook, photos of newborn babies and Stay-At-Home mother gatherings kept popping up in my Facebook newsfeed and I can't help to feel a mixed bag of emotions. After I attended full-month baby showers and CNY gatherings, I've also cred buckets of tears when I returned home.

But when I read through the book by Pastor Nerida Walker and many internet testimonials of other ladies who face the same struggle, God still loves us very much, whether we have a child or not. God hears our prayers and I've to let go all the hurts and He sends His angels (i.e. friends, colleagues, family members) to support and pray for us when we are waiting for God's timing. I also have chronic cough and sinus problem during the time when I tried to conceive since 2+ years back. But both my sinus problem and chronic cough have suddenly stopped this year. Pregnancy would have otherwise be challenging if I have conceived with all the cough and sinus problems. Sometimes, God has a plan for us that we may not understand in the beginning. The other book that greatly encouraged me was " A couple after God's Own Heart" by Jim and Elizabeth. Stories of the women bible characters like Hannah have also given some useful insights about childbirth and God's timing.

Which IVF clinic/dr are you currently seeing? If you need a listening ear, you can always PM me or post your thoughts here.

Last edited:
@the_fruitful_one This is a verse from the psalm I read this morning. Hopefully it will encourage you.

Psalm 115:12-15 NIV
[12] The Lord remembers us and will bless us: He will bless the house of Israel, he will bless the house of Aaron, [13] he will bless those who fear the Lord---small and great alike. [14] May the Lord make you increase, both you and your children. [15] May you be blessed by the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

I can understand your frustration as my hb and I hv been actively trying for a year after my miscarriage last year before I'm pregnant again with this little one. We passed all tests and checkups. Theoretically, it should be easy for us to conceive but yet, it took us 1 year. Even with the previous one, it took us 9 months. Each time my period came, I was very depressed. I prayed and cried often. I was abt to go for my gynaes suggestion to take medicine to increase the number of eggs during ovulation, thereby increasing our chances of conceiving when God blessed us.

All I can say is that God will bless us in His perfect timing. What He said in the above verse is His promise to us. He remembers you and will bless you. He will make you and your children increase. Trust in His promise and just keep your eyes fixed on Him. God bless you.

twinklelight, me too had been emotional when trying for #2... for past years so much to the extend with me finding baby and children a chore... even sounds of kids crying and screaming just puts me off during a period of time, and even avoided attending baby showers... :( Anyway, God is graceful and faithful and he sees me through the difficult period.

Dear sisters in christ, i became a christian just last year june. How to keep my faith strong when i was given hope and next moment taken away from me. I have been praying for a second child, doctor diagnosed recent pregnancy in aug as chemical pregnancy. I told myself i have to move on but at the back of my head, im asking HIM why? :( I need lots of prayers and enlightenment here.

Dear sisters in christ, i became a christian just last year june. How to keep my faith strong when i was given hope and next moment taken away from me. I have been praying for a second child, doctor diagnosed recent pregnancy in aug as chemical pregnancy. I told myself i have to move on but at the back of my head, im asking HIM why? :( I need lots of prayers and enlightenment here.

Hi @aaesrin, there was a time when I asked God why I have waited very long before I can conceive. I used to think whether God is taking the blessings away from me or punishing me. My tears fell when my pastor told me that I am not being left out and God is giving me a precious gift soon. The Holy Spirit has prompted her to say this to me as I didn't tell her anything about challenges faced by myself and hb to conceive a child. After I read Nerida Walker's book and the bible stories about the women in the Old Testament, I viewed that problems w early pregnancy loss or infertility problem is a medical problem that either medical science or God's protection is required.

I also received the 'Praying through your pregnancy' book which provides weekly devotional articles and prayer pointers. The 1st few chapters focus on prayer pointers for pregnancy in the 1st trimester. I find it very useful. Maybe let your gynae knows about your chemical pregnancy and he may be able to prescribe medication like duphaston pills or progesterone jabs to keep your pregnancy stable in the 1st pregnancy. Chemical pregnancy may also be natural way of determining whether there are chromosome abnormalities.

I pray that you can keep yourself strong both physically and emotionally during this period of time and God's blessing will be coming once again.

Last edited:

Hello aaesrin, I hv shared before that miscarriages are unfortunately common, something I found out after going through a sad one myself..as a matter of fact, many women went through miscarriages but others don't know becoz they didn't talk abt it..My 2 cousins had 4 miscarriages within a few years n now they hv 5 children between themselves!

It might be hard to swallow but my gynae had said that miscarriages are really a nature's way to end an abnormal pregnancy. The body detected severe deficiencies which will make the foetus unviable..If its any consolation, I found out from sharing and reading that it seems that many who first miscarriaged may go on to conceive a healthy foetus within next few months' timeframe. I conceived my boy 3 months after my mc.

My gynae said it is impt that we are first able to conceive as it shows that the body's hormones and chemical levels are optimal meaning we could actually conceive. That means it is actually trickier for couples who never conceived..

Remember Christ sacrifices and wondrous salvation for us! You are so precious to Him! Believe that His plan is to prosper and help us. While you pray steadfastly for the addition, remember you still hv a lovely and healthy child of your own.

God bless you mightily!

Thanks sisters kbear and twinklelight for your kind words of encouragement. I know that miscarriages are common but 2nd time (b4 my girl, there was one which ended up as blight ovum) to happen to me is pretty unexpected. Guess coz my menses is still not here, im going through somewhat like PMS..put on about 2kg within these 3 weeks altho i didnt eat alot...but it makes me feel v lousy about my figure too, so it all adds up to my mood swings...

What did the following women bible characters have in common? They had been barren in a significant part of their lives in the Old /New Testament, but they continued to have great faith in God, and God rewarded them with a child.

Elizabeth (Son- John) http://christianity.about.com/od/newtestamentpeople/a/Elzabeth.htm
Sarah (Son - Isaac) - http://christianity.about.com/od/oldtestamentpeople/a/Sarah.htm
Hannah (Son - Samuel)- http://christianity.about.com/od/oldtestamentpeople/a/Hannah.htm
Rebekah (Twins - Jacob and Esau) - http://christianity.about.com/od/oldtestamentpeople/a/Rebekah.htm
Rachel (Son - Joseph) - http://christianity.about.com/od/oldtestamentpeople/fl/Rachel-In-The-Bible.htm
Manoah and his wife (Son - Samson)
The great Shunammite woman and husband (A son was conceived too!)

Another good reading - http://stronginfaith.org/article.php?page=37

hi @the_fruitful_one, @aaesrin, and everyone, I am not sure if the christian perspective towards the topic on overcoming infertility and miscarriages is something that is commonly discussed in both Asian and Western countries, including Singapore. As I chanced upon all the Internet articles and christian books that mentioned about the strong faith of the above mentioned couples in the Old/New Testament and their covenant children, I wished that we should not just waited for the moment where we received God's healing in church services, but I also prayed that all of us are able to grow our faith in our God who is the giver of our miracle and precious babies. :)

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement, @twinklelight @Kbear Mommie and @littlepony17..my sis just gave birth yesterday to a baby boy..was feeling so envious with the baby and all the attention..yet had to put up a brave front but was actually crying inside my heart..cried buckets before visiting her in the hospital..sigh..can't help feeling that God is so far away and whether He is real and will He give us the promise that He has said in the bible? i'm feeling so helpless at times and yet there's nothing much i can do but to pray and be patient..tears are welling up in the eyes while i'm typing this away..

My hub has more faith than me when coming to this challenge of ours..he truly believes that our Daddy God will not disappoint us when it is in His Word..he told me to just let go and let God do it, but i'm really scared that if i were to let go, will He do it for us? sigh..really getting so tired with the whole ttc thingy..

btw, is it an intrusion for me to rant here cos most of u are pregnant and supposedly in a happy and excited mood? sorry if i did and pls don't allow me to affect ur mood ya..i pray that all of ur pregnancies will be smooth..anyway af just started today and i will be going for natural FET this month..i'm still trying to keep my stress level in check.. @twinklelight, i'm doing IVF at KKH, under Dr Tan HH..

hi there Fruitful One. Hugs, it's OK to rant and get support from this group. I may not have the same experience as you but pain is universal. We know our Abba Father will not let us suffer beyond what we cannot bear. Praying for you. I hope God guides you every step of the way of the TTC. Think about the whole situation as if God is the one in control, directing you as you patiently seek and hear his voice and act in accordance to His Will.

I may not know you but know that God knows you intimately and surrender to Him. May your hubby and your family and friends be a source of support for you. God be gracious to you and grant you strength and hope for the days ahead. Do reach out to anyone if you feel u need more support. God had given you so much love around you, just have to accept it. =) take care

the_fruitful_one, no worries. this forum is to encouraging and support one another. Cast all your burdens unto God and he will carry you. Someone once told me about this analogy. A man was questioning God on why God never take his cup from him, God answered him "Son, because you never let go of the cup and let me take it". At times, we need to remind ourselves to total surrender to God and let God take over and keep on the faith in believing him that he will do in his time. God's plan is higher than ours and our small human mind cannot fully understand all his plans. At times, I always remind myself to count my blessings when am feeling down or feels that God is so far from me. This comforts me a lot and continue to trust in God.

@jastan, thanks for your kind words..yes, i'm still not able to fully let go n trust Him yet..i'm really scared that what if He really totally forgets about me and leaves me behind this? i dunno why my tears just refuse to stop these 2 days.. what should i do?

Wow.. Seeing all your encouragement to all the new Christians mummies, makes me feel very encouraged as well. There are also some things in life that I am dealing with, however, I know God will make a way in all situation.

@jastan, thanks for your kind words..yes, i'm still not able to fully let go n trust Him yet..i'm really scared that what if He really totally forgets about me and leaves me behind this? i dunno why my tears just refuse to stop these 2 days.. what should i do?

@the_fruitful_one, it's okay to give a good cry. I cried too much last year until I don't have tears left. Be emotionally strong when you need to go for your FET cycle. Think of it this way, medical science has improved alot in these years, but God is still the giver of life and He is the one that we still need to rely on God for the embryo to implant. Trust in ur dr who will use their expertise and medical equipment like ultrasound to guide the embryo transfer and looks at the measurement of uterine lining, but dr can't absolutely control whether the embryo is implanted. May God grants you the peace and the trust, with the support of your spouse.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." (Deut 31:6).

Hi the_fruitful_one, God will never forget you. Sometimes, crying is a form of release and a part of healing process. I may not understand your situation but I know God does. Keep leaning on him and he will heal your heart. Proclaim on his healing, his promise and pray for your womb to be open.

Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.
Psalms 107:19-20 (NIV)

Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress.
Psalms 4:1

Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

I pray that God's healing touch would be upon you and your family. He will grant you the desires of your heart but continue to trust Him and walk by Faith! ;)

Hi ladies,

I'm glad to find this thread! I'm not sure if I belong to this thread as yes I am a Christian but I'm not pregnant yet, which I hope to be soon!

I have been always wanting to have a 2nd child but there are always problem in the environment factors, that is getting a stable job. Currently, I am looking for a job stability, in order to try and have a number 2. I have gone through a lot of obstacles and till now I did not see any outcomes. I am very discouraged and everyday living in hopelessness. : (

Don't confine God to your tiny human knowledge, God is very much bigger than you thought and he is everywhere. He will never foresake and abandon you. It is usually the opposite whereby the human heart will drift further from God and not the other way. Jesus is always there waiting for you, he knows the number of hairs you had, how can he forgets about you. Cast your worries and burden unto the Lord and he will give you rest.

Back