(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

done!
hi everyone.. i just got my CSV results yest and so happy that everything is normal.. and is a Boy! so mummies who have done OSCAR test don't be too pessimistic if the ratio is bad..

can someone add me into FB? [email protected] (EDD: 7th Jun 2015)
Done.

Hi Bel_vodka, hmm maybe I dunno where in FB to look, but I tried to go into both notifications as well as groups and I can't see.. Could you try adding me again? Sorry for the trouble
can u post ur email again?

oh no I weighed myself today and I gained 2 kg already!!! the last time I weighed was a week ago..is it bbs growth spurt or my own growth spurt hahhaa maybe too much steamed rice rolls!
Hahaa...u r not alone...i gained 2kg in 3 weeks! N i havent eat the rice rolls!! >.< i try n blame it to the festive season....cny coming soon....i think there will b another round of feast....oh no....

i am in week 15 (i think).. i gained ard 4.5kg... but i haven been eating much. but one thing for sure is i havent been 'unloading' ><
Oh dear... maybe u wan tk in more high fibre food, fruits and plentiful of h20. If condition is too bad can get stools softener to help ..

Hello everyone! I've been a silent reader for a while :) nice meeting all of u here.

This is my second pregnancy, edd 23 June :) can someone add me on FB grp too?

Last edited by a moderator:
i am in week 15 (i think).. i gained ard 4.5kg... but i haven been eating much. but one thing for sure is i havent been 'unloading' ><
You can asked your gynae if it is water rentention, the weight might not be what you eat and gain and neither from baby because still early.

Hello mummies! Baby shy, no idea What's my baby gender next detail scan will be on 12jan!
Your baby very cute with scan back facing....I think might be a girl cos so shy...heee..My gynae able to scan from the bottom part and able to see 3 lines and no male organs so she is quite sure 80% is a girl.Usually if boy very obvious with the 'fly object' (heeee)...

Your baby very cute with scan back facing....I think might be a girl cos so shy...heee..My gynae able to scan from the bottom part and able to see 3 lines and no male organs so she is quite sure 80% is a girl.Usually if boy very obvious with the 'fly object' (heeee)...
My gynae tried scanning the bottom part. But can't see anything. He say Maybe girl,But not sure yet. Baby's spine v beautiful!! My mil&all the aunty keep say it's boy by seeing my bump. But I guess it's becoming rounder then sharper alr. Lolol! So excited! Whats about the3 lines?

I gained 4kg and gynae said its okay. Gradual weight gain is good!
Gynae couldn't see the gender for mine.. :( but said it's likely to be a boy..
Till then... waiting for my detailed scan to confirm it!!! can't wait!!

You can asked your gynae if it is water rentention, the weight might not be what you eat and gain and neither from baby because still early.

my gynae say maybe only. sometimes i regret getting my gynae.. he is man of few words. lol but look so grandpa-ish till i duno how to 'pester' him.

Had my scan yesterday and our baby position also the same... my gynae said it's normal :)

Gly Derm Stretch Mark Cream 125ml -BN&SEALED + $5.00 off voucher
Selling at $15 exclude postage.
Location west, tanjong pagar can be arranged.

Woke up from a late nap and I feel my tummy v tighten and harden.... only at 16wk1day now.. cant imagine when the bump gets bigger ..

My gynae tried scanning the bottom part. But can't see anything. He say Maybe girl,But not sure yet. Baby's spine v beautiful!! My mil&all the aunty keep say it's boy by seeing my bump. But I guess it's becoming rounder then sharper alr. Lolol! So excited! Whats about the3 lines?
The skin folds that make up of our beautiful female's organ.. I think la...I should have asked my gynae.Is this your #1? Girl or boy is fine...for girl I can help to dress up in pretty dresses n buy everything n pinkss heee..

The skin folds that make up of our beautiful female's organ.. I think la...I should have asked my gynae.Is this your #1? Girl or boy is fine...for girl I can help to dress up in pretty dresses n buy everything n pinkss heee..
Ahhhhhh now I know. Girls can have many pretty dresses! Yeap, my first!!! Heh heh btw happy newyear to all mummy -tobe!!!

Morning, i login by email address. What is the fb group id name call? I will search and request to join. U can choose to accept later.

HAPPY NEW YEAR all mtbs!

Do you all notice any throbbing feeling where bb is now at your stage? Im week 14+ I swear I felt something these days but was it my imagination? So early can feel already meh?

And anyone of u like me wakes up many times at night to pee? Like ave 4 times..i wonder if its normal? Will it get worse? Sorry so many questions as im first time mtb hehe:oops:

HAPPY NEW YEAR all mtbs!

Do you all notice any throbbing feeling where bb is now at your stage? Im week 14+ I swear I felt something these days but was it my imagination? So early can feel already meh?

And anyone of u like me wakes up many times at night to pee? Like ave 4 times..i wonder if its normal? Will it get worse? Sorry so many questions as im first time mtb hehe:oops:

I m a first time mummy too! and yes, i know wad u meant by the throbbing feeling, some wad like heartbeat? i thought is i think too much too! and yes, i pee a few times a night.. so i try to limit my water intake before i sleep now. coz waking up to pee is so mafan!

i started feeling the feeling of throbbing .. since last wk, but this week is more obvious .. for me is 2nd time so maybe i can feel earlier and detect it ..

Back