(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

it's always nice to see bb during scans..i cannot wait for mine too despite just went on monday lol

tdy back to work liao lor. drag myself to work! nw don hv giddy feel but the head feel tight.. GP said is normal for some preggies.. sad case headache n giddy till i don feel like doing anything...

I've started to feel giddy these few days too and no appetite for food. Almost fainted at workplace on Wednesday. Doctor said that I've low blood pressure. Have been on mc since then. Haiz.

Anyway, I still have not received any fb invite. I've checked my junk mail too. [email protected]

Anyone feel baby movement yet? I am 18 weeks but haven't felt anything yet..

Recently, my stomach started to bulge out quite a bit and is firm to the touch... and I been feeling super sleepy~ I get mild cramps and sometimes pulling sensation. I hope this is normal..

Anyone feel baby movement yet? I am 18 weeks but haven't felt anything yet..

Recently, my stomach started to bulge out quite a bit and is firm to the touch... and I been feeling super sleepy~ I get mild cramps and sometimes pulling sensation. I hope this is normal..

I feel throbbings but not sure if those are movements hehe..my tummy too already bulging from the start cos im chubby to begin with lol. cramps and pullings are apparently normal as told by my gynae the other time..due to round ligament stretchings..as long no bleedings this is ok :) think you'll feel the bb soon..must record the moment :)

I feel throbbings but not sure if those are movements hehe..my tummy too already bulging from the start cos im chubby to begin with lol. cramps and pullings are apparently normal as told by my gynae the other time..due to round ligament stretchings..as long no bleedings this is ok :) think you'll feel the bb soon..must record the moment :)

Wah you already feel throbbing!! *envy* I feel nothing.... :(

maybe cos im not working at home boliao always put my hands on the lower tummy and feel at different times of the day..esp after eating very 'happening' lol but dunno if it's just the bloodflow or not lah..if u r working mtb you might hv but just cannot always hv chance to feel with hands against bare skin..

Hi all mummies, any one knows that if we're able to do dental treatments. My decay tooth just broke into half
Yes can...i did mine when i was 3mths preg ...as long as u dont need to eat pills or go under anesthetic ...i did check with my gynae n dentist before proceeding :) so u shd b safe ! Better to fix it as preg makes our teeth n gum weaker

Yes can...i did mine when i was 3mths preg ...as long as u dont need to eat pills or go under anesthetic ...i did check with my gynae n dentist before proceeding :) so u shd b safe ! Better to fix it as preg makes our teeth n gum weaker
I just went to the doctor today. They say my tooth needs root canal treatment. anyone have good dental dr to recommend ard sk /hg?

I just went to the doctor today. They say my tooth needs root canal treatment. anyone have good dental dr to recommend ard sk /hg?

I did root canal before. If I am not wrong, the painkiller given after the surgery is much stronger Cox normal painkiller don't work. I am not sure whether the painkiller is suitable for pregnancy.

I did root canal before. If I am not wrong, the painkiller given after the surgery is much stronger Cox normal painkiller don't work. I am not sure whether the painkiller is suitable for pregnancy.
I did it before as well. But now am pregnant so dontknow able to do all these treatments not

What do some of u experienced mummies advise for first time mtb to get from fairs? As in clothings? Nappies? Is there a checklist? I am so lost as dunno where to start :) tia!

What do some of u experienced mummies advise for first time mtb to get from fairs? As in clothings? Nappies? Is there a checklist? I am so lost as dunno where to start :) tia!

Usually big items like cot, stroller if got good deals. Smaller items can slowly buy..tat's wat i do.. I'm nt sure of the other mums out there..

Congrats!! Same as me :) Can I know from you ladies at which week you scheduled for detailed scan? Mine is on week 22 wonder is it too late?

Mine is on week 21 which is the end of this month. Can't wait to find out the actual gender! Gyne said that it's 80% boy during the Oscar scan. A part of me was very happy that the result was all normal, but a part of me was still hoping it might be a girl.

Congrats!! Same as me :) Can I know from you ladies at which week you scheduled for detailed scan? Mine is on week 22 wonder is it too late?
I guess now I'm 19weeks? Edd on 08/06. Detail scan from 18-22weeks. Congratss! My hubby keep asked the doctor "you sure Its a girl?" Lol

Mine is on week 21 which is the end of this month. Can't wait to find out the actual gender! Gyne said that it's 80% boy during the Oscar scan. A part of me was very happy that the result was all normal, but a part of me was still hoping it might be a girl.
How come scar can determined the gender? Mine I went to gynae at 16weeks but bb close the leg. So we till today! When we did the detail scan! Boy/girl also okay la,as long bb healthy!!! :)

How come scar can determined the gender? Mine I went to gynae at 16weeks but bb close the leg. So we till today! When we did the detail scan! Boy/girl also okay la,as long bb healthy!!! :)

Just happened his legs were wide open during the Oscar scan. Yap as long as bb is healthy : )

Just happened his legs were wide open during the Oscar scan. Yap as long as bb is healthy : )
So cool! I didn't see mine when I did oscar. The doctor say haven grow anything yet! Heh heh! Something personal to share, I read up about discharge during pregnancy and was very disturb to it But, No pain no itch. Thou it's not a big issue &occurs in everything pregnancy, just to ease myself doctor gave me this to clean up the discharge :x

Attachments

• 1421082019894.jpg
    1421082019894.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 172
Do u ladies still suffer fr ms at this stage? :(
So nice to know the gender already, I went for the Oscar and the sonographer never even tried and just say no.
Anyway i was suay enough to see a grumpy one on that day :confused:

So nice to know the gender already, I went for the Oscar and the sonographer never even tried and just say no.

The gov hospital sonographer i saw also rather rude..but the other one i encountered is good. Im contemplating if i should call to request for the other one for my detail scan

I don't think can see gender during oscar, the person told be like in the Oscar session no matter boy/girl there will be something in-between the legs. Soon soon Tyou know alr !jiayou

The gov hospital sonographer i saw also rather rude..but the other one i encountered is good. Im contemplating if i should call to request for the other one for my detail scan

Maybe u can google the list of boys' names as reference. My gal wan to name him as Xavier and I like the name Jaron if bb is a boy and for gal, i have already think a name, name her closely as the sis and the gal luv it. :)

Which hospital u go to? I went to kk and the china sonographer auntie is grumpy, keep nag that I drink too much water, hard to scan. I hope that I won't kana her at the detailed scan, somemore wait for nearly 2hrs.

I don't think can see gender during oscar, the person told be like in the Oscar session no matter boy/girl there will be something in-between the legs. Soon soon Tyou know alr !jiayou

Thanks dear... envy envy because my big gal wan a baby sister. I wish that I can know it the next round too. :)

My gynae also prescribed pills to clear the discharge, i think they r the play safe type :D

Maybe u can google the list of boys' names as reference. My gal wan to name him as Xavier and I like the name Jaron if bb is a boy and for gal, i have already think a name, name her closely as the sis and the gal luv it. :)

Which hospital u go to? I went to kk and the china sonographer auntie is grumpy, keep nag that I drink too much water, hard to scan. I hope that I won't kana her at the detailed scan, somemore wait for nearly 2hrs.

Thanks dear... envy envy because my big gal wan a baby sister. I wish that I can know it the next round too. :)

My gynae also prescribed pills to clear the discharge, i think they r the play safe type :D

I with NUH and one of the sonographer there indian lady super grouchy too..1st time I went in dunno if can take pic not, I asked her, she just plainly stared at me and pointed at a notice on the wall:rolleyes: then just quietly scanned without talking much unless I ask questions in which she then said better to ask my doc instead..but then there is another indian lady much better..so im thinking to ask for the other one next time since im paying pte rates

I with NUH and one of the sonographer there indian lady super grouchy too..1st time I went in dunno if can take pic not, I asked her, she just plainly stared at me and pointed at a notice on the wall:rolleyes: then just quietly scanned without talking much unless I ask questions in which she then said better to ask my doc instead..but then there is another indian lady much better..so im thinking to ask for the other one next time since im paying pte rates

I have my scan at my gyne clinic actually. It's a woman clinic with a panel of doctors, So the doctor that did the oscar n detailed scan was one of the gyne there also . Quite nice n friendly. He even invited my hubby to join us in the scan together and said that he was free to take pics. He scanned and explained to us at the same time. He gave us a dvd of the scan n explanation at the end.

Perks of a private clinic?

We can choose sonographer? Thought is random?

When I see I kana the auntie sonographer with the black face, I was thinking "siao liao" :confused:

I have my scan at my gyne clinic actually. It's a woman clinic with a panel of doctors, So the doctor that did the oscar n detailed scan was one of the gyne there also . Quite nice n friendly. He even invited my hubby to join us in the scan together and said that he was free to take pics. He scanned and explained to us at the same time. He gave us a dvd of the scan n explanation at the end.

I think both of us are just suay to meet the wrong ones. So far the ones I met are nice and accommodating.

Wah where? So good give dvd too?? How much u paid? Im thinking as so far my hubby hv not seen bbs on scans yet as he is overseas..might be good to surprise him :)

We can choose sonographer? Thought is random?

When I see I kana the auntie sonographer with the black face, I was thinking "siao liao" :confused:

I dunno can choose not but im thinking of calling to ask

I think both of us are just suay to meet the wrong ones. So far the ones I met are nice and accommodating.

Wah where? So good give dvd too?? How much u paid? Im thinking as so far my hubby hv not seen bbs on scans yet as he is overseas..might be good to surprise him :)

The tow yung clinic at tanglin shopping centre. Paid abt $300.

U can whatapp the scans to ur hub too

Mine is pills to insert to vaginal. Sound weird, and feels weird. I had cramps just now,wondering is bb scretching inside. Lol

Back