(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

I also don't really have much MS. Was also quite worried cos some people say the more MS the better but all of your posts assured me. :)

I only have slight nausea and lots of burping which can be quite uncomfortable.

let us all wait a week or so to see our little ones....jiayou all MTBs...i actually cant wait for week 12 for the pregnancy to be more stable..

For my #1 I didnt have MS, but for this pregnancy I has. But so far no severe vomiting but will feel like vomit 3 to 5 times in a day.
Very sleepy and doesn't have much appetite to eat but feel like eating.
My tummy vey bloated and keep burping too. :(
My hub told me, When im sleeping I keep sighing. But I doesn't know.:oops:

Isit becos we r all still in an early stage? Normally ms starts after week 6? I see other thread they also seems to have ms ard week 6? Lol ??

i actually felt nausea every night around week 4. Lasted for abt 1 week, then not so nausea now, but very bloated and very hungry. boobs start to feel sore on and off. But there are days which i feel perfectly normal.

i actually felt nausea every night around week 4. Lasted for abt 1 week, then not so nausea now, but very bloated and very hungry. boobs start to feel sore on and off. But there are days which i feel perfectly normal.
That's very good.. If can eat just eat heartily, but eat healthy food.
My #1 I ate too much junk foods, end up weight all gained on me. :(

That's very good.. If can eat just eat heartily, but eat healthy food.
My #1 I ate too much junk foods, end up weight all gained on me. :(

I had gestational diabetes during my #1 pregnancy....in the end i couldn't eat even if i wanted to. I had to control all my intake. No fast food, no snacks, no sugary drinks, no white rice, no white bread, and my normal meal portion had to be reduced. My max weight during pregnancy was only 45kg (scary right). Once #1 was out, my weight just went back to normal. With bf, the weight went down even more. Not good i feel. Now i am crossing my fingers...hoping no more GD this round.

I had gestational diabetes during my #1 pregnancy....in the end i couldn't eat even if i wanted to. I had to control all my intake. No fast food, no snacks, no sugary drinks, no white rice, no white bread, and my normal meal portion had to be reduced. My max weight during pregnancy was only 45kg (scary right). Once #1 was out, my weight just went back to normal. With bf, the weight went down even more. Not good i feel. Now i am crossing my fingers...hoping no more GD this round.
Wow your weight only 45kg? When I about to due my weight is 88.8kg, I gained 30kg for no1. Very jialet. But I very heng didn't have gestational diabetes. Im very worry I will have it as my family history have diabetes.
Very good your weight went don't even more when bf. its took me around 2 - 3yr then lost weight.

Hi Hi, anyone of you are having some right/ left pain at your waist there time to time? I get it at times and wonder if there's anything I should be worry about. thanks in adv !

Wow your weight only 45kg? When I about to due my weight is 88.8kg, I gained 30kg for no1. Very jialet. But I very heng didn't have gestational diabetes. Im very worry I will have it as my family history have diabetes.
Very good your weight went don't even more when bf. its took me around 2 - 3yr then lost weight.

I was quite shocked to have GD as in my family, only my grandmother has diabetes. I always thought I can finally gain some weight when I was pregnant, but no, pregnancy and breastfeeding made me skinner than before. why like that....

hoping this round will be different..haha..I really want to gain some weight...

I was quite shocked to have GD as in my family, only my grandmother has diabetes. I always thought I can finally gain some weight when I was pregnant, but no, pregnancy and breastfeeding made me skinner than before. why like that....

hoping this round will be different..haha..I really want to gain some weight...
xrmomi, Maybe you can try out the eat clean diet without carb if u are afraid have GD.
Eat clean diet is healthy and same time help u gain good weight too. ^^
I'm on eat clean diet for quite sometimes but is without carb.
This time I will add in with carb since now expecting. =p

xrmomi, Maybe you can try out the eat clean diet without carb if u are afraid have GD.
Eat clean diet is healthy and same time help u gain good weight too. ^^
I'm on eat clean diet for quite sometimes but is without carb.
This time I will add in with carb since now expecting. =p

oh...what is the eat clean diet?

I have been eating alot compared to before preg. Before preg I was more conscious on my diet, eat lots of salad etc. But now, keep eating n eating, plus carbs! ! I can't imagine the weight gain. My fren also tell me for first trim better don't exceed 2 kg gain else will get GD.

I just see Dr Adrian, he really very fast and chop chop. I told him I had chemical pregnancy on last Jan. So estimate my edd should be 17th Nov. Today very happy can see sag and water bag. Keep my finger crossing. Another 2 weeks come and see him again to confirm the heartbeat. If not cramp and spotting then won't have much problem. =)

Eat clean diet is food are plain. Using steam, boiled or bake. No oil only take coconut oil or avocado oil. U can Google and research for more =)

wow...that is really healthy....thanks for sharing :) i shall find out more. Alternatively i can always stick to the diet my gynae gave me for #1 (6 little meals a day).

I have been eating alot compared to before preg. Before preg I was more conscious on my diet, eat lots of salad etc. But now, keep eating n eating, plus carbs! ! I can't imagine the weight gain. My fren also tell me for first trim better don't exceed 2 kg gain else will get GD.

I think getting GD is hard to control. I lost 5kg in my first trim for #1 yet I still was diagnosed with GD after that.

I just see Dr Adrian, he really very fast and chop chop. I told him I had chemical pregnancy on last Jan. So estimate my edd should be 17th Nov. Today very happy can see sag and water bag. Keep my finger crossing. Another 2 weeks come and see him again to confirm the heartbeat. If not cramp and spotting then won't have much problem. =)

U mean cramp also cannt ah? I still feel a bit of cramps though. 6 more days before seeing my gynae. Haiz. I'm worried.

If according to ur last menses, is ur edd still the same? I calculated online using last menses date n my edd is 10 nov so im now 6w1d. When i see him on thursday i shld be 6w3d. Just worried if my edd may actually be later and scan will only show the sac

U mean cramp also cannt ah? I still feel a bit of cramps though. 6 more days before seeing my gynae. Haiz. I'm worried.
Tomago, Dr adrian didn't say cramp cannot. It's because previously I have chemical pregnancy. So on and off has cramp, he prescribe hormones pill for me.
I saw one of the mommy say have cramp it's normal as uterus is expanding. =))
Don't worry.

If according to ur last menses, is ur edd still the same? I calculated online using last menses date n my edd is 10 nov so im now 6w1d. When i see him on thursday i shld be 6w3d. Just worried if my edd may actually be later and scan will only show the sac
Mrsmorgan, I also not very sure. My last menses is 31th Jan, my edd should be 7th Nov. But don't know why the scan show 4 weeks 5days. *Scratch head*
Dr adrian explained after chemical pregnancy will delay the cycles around 10 days. Haha but I don't really understand. Maybe i need to research more.

Don't worry. The edd will change during pregnancy goes. On Thursday u will see your bb heart beat. =) Talk to bb daily.
Jiayou. Must stay positive

Went to gynae this after noon and did vaginal scan. Able to see the little beanie with flickering heartbeat @ 6 weeks+. Based on the scan, my EDD shifted from 7th to 6th Nov. :) And I've put on weight for about 2kg, OMG! :eek:

Since now confirm the pregnancy, need to start look for confinement lady liao... heard that now the market rate went up to $3k+?

Hello all mtb~*waves*
Just tested positive this morning..cry non stop even when hubby send me to mrt..:confused:

First time mommy..didnt expect to be so soon bcoz we only started trying to conceive like 2 months ago..

Calculated edd 13 Nov, now on my 5th week~ seeing Dr Jasmine Mohd at TMC next week for first check up as Dr Benjamin Tham is fully book till 2nd week of April. Eventually to be transfer back to Dr Ben.

Am i the only one who has not seen a gynae yet and has to pee on that stick to get assurance that the pregnancy is progressing well?? :p
I should be 5w3d. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    624 KB · Views: 221
Mrsmorgan, I also not very sure. My last menses is 31th Jan, my edd should be 7th Nov. But don't know why the scan show 4 weeks 5days. *Scratch head*
Dr adrian explained after chemical pregnancy will delay the cycles around 10 days. Haha but I don't really understand. Maybe i need to research more.

Don't worry. The edd will change during pregnancy goes. On Thursday u will see your bb heart beat. =) Talk to bb daily.
Haha im not really worried abt edd.. Just anxious to see baby's heartbeat due to my previous miscarriage. It may still be early to see a heartbeat this thursday but i may need to start on hormone pills sighhh
Thanks dear, im trying my best to stay positive :)

Haha im not really worried abt edd.. Just anxious to see baby's heartbeat due to my previous miscarriage. It may still be early to see a heartbeat this thursday but i may need to start on hormone pills sighhh
Jiayou!!! :) like they always said. Talk to the baby ask the baby to be strong like I do. Mommy and daddy love the baby be strong and healthy till he/she is in your arm!

Hello everyone,
I just tested positive On Sunday and still very overwhelmed knowing that I am pregnant. We tried only once and I did not expect it to me so fast and I have been crying since :( I know I should be grateful but somehow I feel that I am not exactly ready for it ( feeling very guilty saying this)

Anyway, I felt sick and nauseous last week, but this week I felt totally normal as if I was not pregnant. Is it normal? I notice some brown discharge each time I wipe after pee, should I be concerned?

Lastly, I am very scared of pain and would like to see if anyone have a good gyne recommendation, someone very gentle and able to take a coward patient who will freak out even during blood test.

TIA

Hello everyone,
I just tested positive On Sunday and still very overwhelmed knowing that I am pregnant. We tried only once and I did not expect it to me so fast and I have been crying since :( I know I should be grateful but somehow I feel that I am not exactly ready for it ( feeling very guilty saying this)

Anyway, I felt sick and nauseous last week, but this week I felt totally normal as if I was not pregnant. Is it normal? I notice some brown discharge each time I wipe after pee, should I be concerned?

Lastly, I am very scared of pain and would like to see if anyone have a good gyne recommendation, someone very gentle and able to take a coward patient who will freak out even during blood test.

TIA

Jiayou!! Hubby and I also tried once and pleasantly surprised that we conceived our baby so fast... Be grateful & your baby will definitely be grateful for both you and hubby too... Jiayou Jiayou!

Been a silent reader for awhile. Am 7w1d based on scan, and saw bb heartbeat today!

This will be #3 for me. #1 Jan 2011, #2 Nov 2012. EDD 1 Nov, but may end up delivering end Oct.

Who shld I PM to join the FB group?

Been a silent reader for awhile. Am 7w1d based on scan, and saw bb heartbeat today!

This will be #3 for me. #1 Jan 2011, #2 Nov 2012. EDD 1 Nov, but may end up delivering end Oct.

Who shld I PM to join the FB group?
Think u can pm either happymok or kiel.

When I see I been prescribed two box of hormone pills and multi vitamin on the spot I sigh. I don't know whether I can swallow it or not. :( Recently tummy very bloated and feeling very nausea.

Hehe thanks dear.. Will talk to baby more often. ;)
Hehe. Now I always talk to baby during I went to the toilet while at workplace. Early morning before I go to work. Keep talk to bb must stick with me till the full term and we can't wait for your arrival.

Went to gynae this after noon and did vaginal scan. Able to see the little beanie with flickering heartbeat @ 6 weeks+. Based on the scan, my EDD shifted from 7th to 6th Nov. :) And I've put on weight for about 2kg, OMG! :eek:

Since now confirm the pregnancy, need to start look for confinement lady liao... heard that now the market rate went up to $3k+?
Wow. Now the market rate for confinement lady is 3k+? Last Jan while Im looking around for confinement lady the market rate is 2.8k+. I think I will consider looking for day time confinement lady. =p

Not sure if I can or my mil will help me on the confinement month. Is it necessary to find a CL? It's so hard to find and not used to a strange in the house with us.

Yea..its so difficult to find a good CL..my SIL 1 was a disaster..so scared to meet with this kind of CL..but im very partiular on food..plus my MIL dont cook..

Hi, I just tested pregnant last weekend too! I'm still so so so excited... We've trying for a while and God answered our prayers! My edd is mid Nov

This will be my second pregnancy. Can I join the group too ?

Not sure if I can or my mil will help me on the confinement month. Is it necessary to find a CL? It's so hard to find and not used to a strange in the house with us.
Better consult your mil whether she can help u during your confinement period.
You also need to know whether your mil will meet your request during your confinement period.

Most likely I will get a confinement lady if financial its ok. =P
I will asked my friends to recommend confinement lady. But mostly they went to confinement nanny agency.
If u not happy with the confinement lady at least u can change. U no need to source for another confinement lady during your confinement period.
My mil and mom wont be able to help me. And also I doesn't agreed with their confinement laws during my #1.
Haha~ I feel like I'm a caveman during my confinement period. Furthermore I breastfeed and couldn't shower its really driving me crazy.
I need confinement lady allow me to wash up myself and help me to handle bb if bb has colic =p

Thanks chewiee.

Can anyone share what to expect during the first gyne visit?

Keep your expectations low. :) That's what I feel. So when you see your little one with heartbeat, you will feel the joy. for some gynaes (e.g. Dr Benjamin Tham), they provide softcopy scan, so do bring thumbdrive.

Oh then my EDD might be later too, i also had a Chemical pregnancy in Jan too.....

Hi, I just tested pregnant last weekend too! I'm still so so so excited... We've trying for a while and God answered our prayers! My edd is mid Nov

This will be my second pregnancy. Can I join the group too ?

Hello Natalie,

Congrats to you! I also tried for quite awhile too for this no.2. My Edd also in Mid Nov. Yet to see a gynae.

Surelylook09, ya check with your gynae see what he/she said. Haha the 1st consultation a bit too fast. When I see the sag and waterbag, i'm overwhelm.

wish_child i'm going on next Sat, which is supposed to be my 7 week, see any difference anot,will update again.
Ya 1st consultation usually very fast one.
Waiting till you see the little heartbeat, i think that is the most overwhelming things to see. :D

Back