(2015/07) Jul 2015 mummies

Xklingx oh I sent invite to join the fb group to your email. Only if that doesn't work then will add as friend. :)
You'll have to accept the invite to join the group (via the link in the email), then group admin approve, then the fb group will appear in your fb.

Hi. My first child EDD is 17 Jul. Going for the detail scan tmr at NUH to check for any deformity of baby. Very excited to see my baby again! :D:p:)
Btw, can add me to the fb? [email protected]
Thks. :)

Last edited:
Those posts which I have "liked" means I've added U on my FB. I'm using hp so can only add u as friend first before adding U to e grp. If I didn't "like" ur post means I can't find ur email Addr or I can't add u on FB. So pls check ur privacy settings n comment again once it's done. Thx

mandy_ng said:
Those posts which I have "liked" means I've added U on my FB. I'm using hp so can only add u as friend first before adding U to e grp. If I didn't "like" ur post means I can't find ur email Addr or I can't add u on FB. So pls check ur privacy settings n comment again once it's done. Thx
Hi I have changed my settings. Please add me.
[email protected]
thanks!

Mommies, selling these brand new with tag maternity wear from asos coz too big for me.
Both uk size 12
Black dress at $35
White lace dress at
Pm if keen

Attachments

• 1423821019503.jpg
    1423821019503.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 389
  • 1423821029323.jpg
    1423821029323.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 403
Hi ladies i'm from the august thread.

Due date 3aug..

Have a query here.

Did my 14th weeks genetic scan wif dr. Ananda abt 2 weeks back.

Yesterday my gynae explained to me some of the findings from the scan.

He say bb left kidney is slightly bigger (swollen) than right kidney. Is known is renal pelvis dilatation..

Something to do with urine in the kidney so hence the swelling.

Gynae keep telling me dun worry, but seriously how not to??

Anyone has any knowledge on this issue can share wif me??

Thanks in advanced..

HI all expecting mummies... I'm new here :) My EDD is early of Jul and is my #1. Joining the forum late because was so busy with work.. but now..I'm not working anymore :)
BTW, what is the difference with us posting here and in FB chat? :D

Keke u noe the gender yet?
Yup, know already.
But that doesn't excite me. Maybe initially but not now.
I am not sure why.
Pregnancy is not what I thought it to be.
I thought I'd be a lovely mum-to-be, all happy and excited.

Yup, know already.
But that doesn't excite me. Maybe initially but not now.
I am not sure why.
Pregnancy is not what I thought it to be.
I thought I'd be a lovely mum-to-be, all happy and excited.

is this your #1 bb ? maybe you are too anxious/worried on the arrival? i don't think we can all stay happy and excited thru out the 40 weeks? because there are bound to be challenges..like for me, i'm sad i can't travel.. and sometimes i'm constantly worried what I eat will affect bb..so i do wish edd to quickly arrived :)

Back