(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

My hair dropping like mad leh. Just now I was having lunch at hawker centre, the fans are blowing my to other people's bowl! I saw 2 ppl sitting opposite me picking up my hair from their soup....

I also dropping hair like nobody's biz. Play with baby over her cot after that baby have my hair all over her. Carry her already put her down then must pick the hair off her clothes. Pump that time also picking hair off the bed. Hahahaha.. sibeh jialat.

My first 2 kids I also experienced this. But I applied hair tonic faithfully so the hair grew back. When growing back quite funny. All the hair standing.

This time round I very lazy never apply hair tonic. Think I better work hard. Cos I have round face. If no thick hair, will look very fat. Ahhaahaha
@szechtay , what hair tonic u applied that's effective? I tried klorene, not much effect leh

My hair dropping like mad leh. Just now I was having lunch at hawker centre, the fans are blowing my to other people's bowl! I saw 2 ppl sitting opposite me picking up my hair from their soup....

Wah so kua zhang! Alamak.. Now i everyday tie hair, dun dare c hw much drop, so i say mine nv drop...mentally lie to myself aso la
But my toilet aso alot hair :(

My girl salivates alot alot! And hubby & nanny both complaining i dropping alot of hair ): i already have thin hair to begin with. I think i need go yun nan hair revival liao..

Me too! I'm also dropping clumps of hair and LO is salivating a lot too. :/

Hubby also complaining that he's always picking up my hair everywhere. I just started using a hair tonic about 10 days ago. Haven't see effect yet.

My LO is also dropping hair. Supposed to shave her botak at 4 months old but no time to bring her to salon. There's a horizontal gap at the back of her head now due to the hair loss.

I can't wait to shave my boy's hair next week as my MIL said can only cut on 4th month.. Now his hair looks very funny with 2 patch long hair by the sides.. The rest of the hair shorter.. My husband said he want to shave it for him.. Told him if ugly then bring to salon cut..

@szechtay , what hair tonic u applied that's effective? I tried klorene, not much effect leh
My mom owns a hair salon. I was using this brand called hagain for hair regrowth. But I think you can ask your hairdresser for any salon distributed hair tonic. The hair will drop. Not much choice about that due to the hormones. Just have to maintain healthy scalp condition so that the hair can regrow.

I also don't know why. The elderly said the horizontal line at the back is call "阿姑路” so ask 姑姑give a pair of shoe then slowly the hair will grow back. Not sure how true but I did gave my nephew a pair last time.
Yea, my godmother told me the same thing. That if babies have an aunt, their hair will drop and form a line at the back. Bt i didnt know abt the shoes part. Haha.

I also don't know why. The elderly said the horizontal line at the back is call "阿姑路” so ask 姑姑give a pair of shoe then slowly the hair will grow back. Not sure how true but I did gave my nephew a pair last time.

Oh... then I got to inform bb's 姑姑 to buy her a pair of shoes lor... :D

Here's my baby's 姑姑路! But hubby doesn't have a sister. Also heard about it. But it's common. I read that cos baby always lie on back to sleep so pores not exposed. When they learn to roll will slowly grow. Damn sad,she's a girl but look like China boy with a hat due to the 'track'. Haha.

Any LO reached 100days and baby is better to handle? Mine is Tmr but I feel she getting worse these few days. My mum said maybe due to 7th month and they like to disturb baby.
ImageUploadedByForum1439643334.788489.jpg

My girl's hair was like that too. I put olive oil every day twice, more on the 'bald patch'. It helps tho. I think baby oil also can use ah. It helps abit tho, I think.

Here's my baby's 姑姑路! But hubby doesn't have a sister. Also heard about it. But it's common. I read that cos baby always lie on back to sleep so pores not exposed. When they learn to roll will slowly grow. Damn sad,she's a girl but look like China boy with a hat due to the 'track'. Haha.

Any LO reached 100days and baby is better to handle? Mine is Tmr but I feel she getting worse these few days. My mum said maybe due to 7th month and they like to disturb baby.View attachment 563907

I don't feel my boy easier to take care, in fact I feel that he doesn't sleep as good at night as before..

Went to baby sling & carrier today to try out on carrier. Finally decided to buy emeibaby after good comments from may mummies. I tried a few brands n emeibaby appear to be the most comfortable one. Thank you may mummies for the good recommendation!

I bought 3 carriers but my girl all don't like. She will scream if i put her inside. So now i only can use stroller if go out. At home carry without carrier.

I told her: "my friend said ifc 170 may still have vacancy leh. " then hor she felt offended and said: u don't listen your friend anyhow say, I have the list in front of me!

Soo cuckoo!!!

Yes yes! Please help me ask principal when u go down. TIA!!
Yes, I will check for u. But maybe u wanna let me know your bb name and your name. Skali principal ask me, how I answer ar? Lol

I bought 3 carriers but my girl all don't like. She will scream if i put her inside. So now i only can use stroller if go out. At home carry without carrier.

The people there said bb also need time to get used to the carrier n must walk walk after u put bb inside. My boy also starts to make noise when he is inside. I have not try for longer time yet. Dun know if it works for him.

:(I've got blisters on both sides of aereola. What can I do abt it?
Oh dear. Same here. Quite sian. I apply ebm on the blister. After it air dries, I apply lanolin as a protective barrier. It takes some time to heal cos every time I pump, the blister will break open again. It's been a couple of weeks. Now finally have a film covering the blister. But not completely healed yet. Take care.

Oh dear. Same here. Quite sian. I apply ebm on the blister. After it air dries, I apply lanolin as a protective barrier. It takes some time to heal cos every time I pump, the blister will break open again. It's been a couple of weeks. Now finally have a film covering the blister. But not completely healed yet. Take care.
I've got 2 blisters on each side. Haiz..

What carrier u bought? Mine first time also dont like but i force him to like it. Ignore his crying then walk around etc... Then he quiet , mebbe he think not bad mummy bring him rock a bye.

Tiring day.. Left 1 day more to enjoy b4 back to workkkk.. Abit excited, but the tot of no more snacking, having brunch and less time spent wit the kids abit saddening.

Went to baby sling & carrier today to try out on carrier. Finally decided to buy emeibaby after good comments from may mummies. I tried a few brands n emeibaby appear to be the most comfortable one. Thank you may mummies for the good recommendation!

Yay congrats! This is my lifesaver! Which design did u get?

Tiring day.. Left 1 day more to enjoy b4 back to workkkk.. Abit excited, but the tot of no more snacking, having brunch and less time spent wit the kids abit saddening.

I still got one more week before starting work.. I been clearly AL since national day.. Really don't know how it will be like..

Where is it?

My baby starts rolling over to tummy position by herself today! She is 3mths old this week. She amazed me. Coz i thot its quite fast??

I think its normal nowadays tho. After managing to turn, within the week, she will learn to let go of her hands upon turning (normally one hand will stuck at tummy area)
Then she will have her head high up. Within 2 weeks, after being able to turn to tummy position, she will be able to turn back herself.
Help her the first few times, and baby will learn from there.

That's what my girl did tho. Just observe and monitor esp when baby sleeping and turn herself. Scared later the face also facing down.

I noticed my girl will turn herself more when she's having her afternoon naps rather than night sleeps where she prefer to be just on her sides and on her back.

Any mummies giving similac total comfort to bb? I just changed from similac blue colour type to this as pd advised it will help digestion better. But he didn't poo for 2 days after started taking this n the poo colour is dark green later on n he farts a lot too. Not sure is it a transition or shd I stop n change back?

My baby starts rolling over to tummy position by herself today! She is 3mths old this week. She amazed me. Coz i thot its quite fast??
wow... yeahh...that fast. Mine still cannot turn to tummy position yet. But he almost can do it, but not enough energy to turn the whole body. He is 15 weeks already.

Nowadays bbs progress so fast! My #1 only flipped abt 4mths. I also notice dat my boy's developments are slightly faster than my gal's. Maybe while pregnant we ate alot of dha and vitamins ah?? Even my CL says the same thing.

Yeah.. Now need to be careful when changing her diaper. Even during bathe time, she will rotate her body over. Haiyoh.. Ytd we flipped her back to sleeping position so we can start bathing her, she got so pissed off and angry. Cried for 30mins!

Can I ask if anyone using California baby calendula body/ shampoo, whether to apply on BB hair and body directly or just squeeze few drops in the water instead?

Yeah.. Now need to be careful when changing her diaper. Even during bathe time, she will rotate her body over. Haiyoh.. Ytd we flipped her back to sleeping position so we can start bathing her, she got so pissed off and angry. Cried for 30mins!

Can I ask if anyone using California baby calendula body/ shampoo, whether to apply on BB hair and body directly or just squeeze few drops in the water instead?

Yup im using. For bath i put a few pumps into the water. If his head is especially smelly, will apply directly on his hair.

I think its normal nowadays tho. After managing to turn, within the week, she will learn to let go of her hands upon turning (normally one hand will stuck at tummy area)
Then she will have her head high up. Within 2 weeks, after being able to turn to tummy position, she will be able to turn back herself.
Help her the first few times, and baby will learn from there.

That's what my girl did tho. Just observe and monitor esp when baby sleeping and turn herself. Scared later the face also facing down.

I noticed my girl will turn herself more when she's having her afternoon naps rather than night sleeps where she prefer to be just on her sides and on her back.
I tink gers are faster. I rmb my #1 was quite fast. My lo is so lazy. Dun even like tummy time. Gg 4 mths haven start to really turn. Haha.

My little girl is past 4 months and not even turning lor. We have to turn her over. But quite steady on her tummy la. Like quite slow compared to my boys.

Back