(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Hi ladies, sorry I will be late! Most likely will reach abt 12:15pm. Reservation is under name of Serene. So pls go ahead to get yourself seated first! Sorry sorry! See u all soon!

Hi ladies, sorry I will be late! Most likely will reach abt 12:15pm. Reservation is under name of Serene. So pls go ahead to get yourself seated first! Sorry sorry! See u all soon!

I also jus left home .. haha might b late cos taking train

Any mummies do rebonding or hair treatment while bfing your lo? Is it safe?
I did hair treatment and touching up of colour for my hair roots at 1 month too. Previously during 6th month pregnancy, i did a colouring job too. Consulted gynae and they say in general, hair dye doesnt seep into bloodstream so its safe.

Thanks sweetness and furbee!

So how was the gathering? Hope it was fun!

As for hair colouring, I did during pregnancy and when I'm breastfeeding. I just try not to do it so often.

Do anyone know if these are heat rash or aczema?

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1439452916329.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1439452916329.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 240
Take good care! If no red swelling patch, should be blockage? Its quite discouraging to get mastitis or blockage after we think tat such episodes are over.. Guess it will follow us till we do not bf anymore. The supply will come back soon though. You can do it!
Supply is so much lesser (10-20%)! Sob sob..
I can feel the lumps when I shower but no pain and is underneath of (.) I can't clear as is too deep below. And is producing so little milk. Anyway to increase supply??
I tried the Melody bakes cookies. Doesn't work for me. Anyone tried Melody cookies and it works?

Supply is so much lesser (10-20%)! Sob sob..
I can feel the lumps when I shower but no pain and is underneath of (.) I can't clear as is too deep below. And is producing so little milk. Anyway to increase supply??
I tried the Melody bakes cookies. Doesn't work for me. Anyone tried Melody cookies and it works?
Is it because you start work and have no time to pump? Coz I think it will impact ur supply if you rarely pump. I would normally pump at least 2 times during office hour, then latch as much as possible when at home.

Yeah... I tried Melody bakes cookies as well and does not really work for me too. But taste not bad.

Thanks sweetness and furbee!

So how was the gathering? Hope it was fun!

As for hair colouring, I did during pregnancy and when I'm breastfeeding. I just try not to do it so often.

It was full of chatter! Hahaha. . I guess put 2 & more women together.. there will be non-stop chatter! Venue was great too, not crowded and ample space.
And after Marche.. me, @furbee & @blythylively went for dessert (llaollao!).. yumz!

Great meeting u ladies today and hope to meet up with the others in time to come too! Cheers! :)

Is it because you start work and have no time to pump? Coz I think it will impact ur supply if you rarely pump. I would normally pump at least 2 times during office hour, then latch as much as possible when at home.

Yeah... I tried Melody bakes cookies as well and does not really work for me too. But taste not bad.
Since start work, I've been pumping 4x a day, 6hrly pump. In fact, yield was better when I work.
It was untill the blockage episode, supply go down. Haiz..

My bb has something similar to these also when he was ard 2 mths. I wash with Cetaphil n apply California baby calendula cream. After a few round, it went off.

I also used cetaphil to bath him but for face I used cooled boiled water.. Now I try to apply Atopiclair cream see if it get better a not.. A bit sayang, his face used to be very smooth one.. Haiz...

Since start work, I've been pumping 4x a day, 6hrly pump. In fact, yield was better when I work.
It was untill the blockage episode, supply go down. Haiz..
That time i hire a massage lady (Mdm Ida) to help me with the massage. What she did was open the ducts and keep massaging/ squeezing with baby oil. The session was SGD 60. I learn the method and do it often when i shower to save money. Not sure if u need to pump 3hrly to up ss now, but i tink need to clear the blockage first. You wan her contact? Else there is a "guru" at joochiat road, many ppl go to her.

That time i hire a massage lady (Mdm Ida) to help me with the massage. What she did was open the ducts and keep massaging/ squeezing with baby oil. The session was SGD 60. I learn the method and do it often when i shower to save money. Not sure if u need to pump 3hrly to up ss now, but i tink need to clear the blockage first. You wan her contact? Else there is a "guru" at joochiat road, many ppl go to her.
Guru??
Ya.. I was oso thinking to pump more frequent to up the yield. Is actually tiny lumps now but no pain.

@evelyntan83 , the rash like pimple will go off de dun worry. Jus wash bb face as per normal, wipe dry n moisturize lor.. Old ppl say is like 'oil gland'. Comes n goes away de, soon will be smooth again.

Yeah the gathering was filling.. Ate my fill, cos rarely goes to marché.....hehe.

@highness , i think u really have to massage hard n push the tiny lumps out n pump as much as possible. As long the lumps dun go away the supply will decrease.. Jiayou! Have u tried taking EPO & / soy lecithin, able to assist to make milk flow better... I can gladly say no block ducts, lumps of any kind every since i took 2-4 tablet of soy lecithin daily..
Hard work massage more!

Mdm Rokiah. Ppl say she got magic fingers but i nv try personally cos she dun do home visit.

Yeah its true, i went to her 3 times last time and my engorgement magically subsided without pain! Better than some lactation consultants who squeeze your boobs until so painful lor…

LO turns 3m+...and I started to drop hair!! Can see clumps on the floor after I showered!! Anyone experienced the same? Am I gg botak? :'(

LO turns 3m+...and I started to drop hair!! Can see clumps on the floor after I showered!! Anyone experienced the same? Am I gg botak? :'(
Don't worry, it's normal. Due to hormones imbalance. My hair dropped everywhere, morning wake up, my pillow full of hairs. If shower, lagi worse, every stroke can pull off handful hair. Bear with it, it will get better...

ImageUploadedByForum1439520894.691938.jpg

Mummies, anyone using medela bottle with their S sized slow flow teat and experiencing leakage from the lid of the bottle and the side of teat? Mine leaked so badly it drenched my baby's bib. So wasted! I have checked that theres no cracks or anything.

Me!!
Hair everywhere!! On the bed, on the floor. Every morning and evening I had to wipe the floor.

They say it gets bad when the bad salivating alot.
My girl salivates alot alot! And hubby & nanny both complaining i dropping alot of hair ): i already have thin hair to begin with. I think i need go yun nan hair revival liao..

@MTB-2015, how? Did My First skool infant care call u up?

Sigh..., no luck for me. I online registered, nobody contact me. So I call My First Skool hotline, the lady told me that their whole singpore's infant care centers are full except Sembawang. But Sembawang is really too far for me. :(

She also said Punggol ; sengkang; hougang are "hot" areas, waiting time lagi long. She told me to call back 7 months later to check see whether got vacancy or not :(

Thanks, @furbee... Think my boy really scare of hot. This morning he woke up whole face 1 patch, 1 patch one on top of those bump on his face and around eyes area.. Aiyo... Haiz... :(

I also dropped lots of hair untill I don't dare to go salon... But I have lot of hair to begin with so other people can't really tell the different.. Hope this phase will pass soon...

Don't worry, it's normal. Due to hormones imbalance. My hair dropped everywhere, morning wake up, my pillow full of hairs. If shower, lagi worse, every stroke can pull off handful hair. Bear with it, it will get better...

.View attachment 563529
@MTB-2015 , dat's a lot of hair drop!! For a week? Cannot be a day rite?
I oso dropping hair like nobody biz. Very scary~
Before I preg, I had a polyp in the womb which cause hormones imbalance too. Hair drop since then n Nvr grow back. I had thick hair too. But then now can see scalp liao. Sad...

I also dropping hair and baby is salivating alot these days! Didn't know they are correlated!
And ladies.. don't go all the Beijing 101 or the Yunnan lah.. think they will ketok u big time.. hair loss is probably just hormonal for now.. maybe if want.. can buy some hair tonic to apply good enough! :)

I also dropping hair and baby is salivating alot these days! Didn't know they are correlated!
And ladies.. don't go all the Beijing 101 or the Yunnan lah.. think they will ketok u big time.. hair loss is probably just hormonal for now.. maybe if want.. can buy some hair tonic to apply good enough! :)
I suddenly have a brilliant idea to revive my hair! They say babies' head can apply XO or vsop to stimulate hair growth. Maybe i apply on mine too??

@MTB-2015 , dat's a lot of hair drop!! For a week? Cannot be a day rite?
I oso dropping hair like nobody biz. Very scary~
Before I preg, I had a polyp in the womb which cause hormones imbalance too. Hair drop since then n Nvr grow back. I had thick hair too. But then now can see scalp liao. Sad...
That's only one time shower, not one day wor. Every time I brush my hair, it drop like that amount of hair

My hair was very thick, now ppl can see my scalp from far.

Sigh..., no luck for me. I online registered, nobody contact me. So I call My First Skool hotline, the lady told me that their whole singpore's infant care centers are full except Sembawang. But Sembawang is really too far for me. :(

She also said Punggol ; sengkang; hougang are "hot" areas, waiting time lagi long. She told me to call back 7 months later to check see whether got vacancy or not :(
hey u can try infant care at pasir ris, they need babies.. :) so far only 2 babies there. i went down 2 weeks ago to look but KIV first since i just hired a maid :)

Very sian, everytime blow my hair must use magicclean to pick up all the hair in the floor..

I also use magicclean. Sometimes just use leg to wipe after finish with my hair.

My hair short and thick... scared botak also. I know its the hormones... but the amount of hair is super scary...

I feel like just shaving my hair. So wont see hair dropping that much. Hehhe...

Ketok big time oso no choice if they can revive my hair. Our hair drop now due to hormones but doesn't mean it'll grow back after this phase wor.. :(

She sure or not???? The IFC at 170 only 5infants including my son. Unless those June and July de all registered liao. I hv no waiting time Leh... maybe I ask the principal for you on Monday when my boy starts his first day.

I also use magicclean. Sometimes just use leg to wipe after finish with my hair.

My hair short and thick... scared botak also. I know its the hormones... but the amount of hair is super scary...

I feel like just shaving my hair. So wont see hair dropping that much. Hehhe...

I cut my hair already last week. So now my hair very short just below ear. Actually I dont mean to cut that short, but cut already. So good also, I dun see a lot of hair on the floor anymore.

Hubby previously mentioning all over the house see my hair on the floor. Now cannot see anymore, if found, I can say it is his hair not mine. LOLS

She sure or not???? The IFC at 170 only 5infants including my son. Unless those June and July de all registered liao. I hv no waiting time Leh... maybe I ask the principal for you on Monday when my boy starts his first day.

I told her: "my friend said ifc 170 may still have vacancy leh. " then hor she felt offended and said: u don't listen your friend anyhow say, I have the list in front of me!

:(

Yes yes! Please help me ask principal when u go down. TIA!!

I also dropping hair like nobody's biz. Play with baby over her cot after that baby have my hair all over her. Carry her already put her down then must pick the hair off her clothes. Pump that time also picking hair off the bed. Hahahaha.. sibeh jialat.

My first 2 kids I also experienced this. But I applied hair tonic faithfully so the hair grew back. When growing back quite funny. All the hair standing.

This time round I very lazy never apply hair tonic. Think I better work hard. Cos I have round face. If no thick hair, will look very fat. Ahhaahaha

Back