(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Any of your lo like to scratch his/her head.? My boy like to scratch his head especially when its hot and when he's going to sleep.. Scratch till a lot of scars all over his head now. My MIL don't dare to cut his nail so I only manage to cut once a week during weekend..
Hi Evelyn, my boy is also e same, scratch when hot or going sleep. My boy has eczema n develop heat rash when weather hot. I've been putting moisturiser for him about 4 times a day... Hiah... Hope he outgrows it. Can ask your mil to put baby in more ventilated areas when going sleep? Maybe can help. I just blow fan at my baby head even though my mum told me not to. But hard for baby to sleep cos he itchy.

Hi Evelyn, my boy is also e same, scratch when hot or going sleep. My boy has eczema n develop heat rash when weather hot. I've been putting moisturiser for him about 4 times a day... Hiah... Hope he outgrows it. Can ask your mil to put baby in more ventilated areas when going sleep? Maybe can help. I just blow fan at my baby head even though my mum told me not to. But hard for baby to sleep cos he itchy.
My baby is always pulling his hair instead of scratching...! Already not a lot of hair and still keep pulling... haha!

My MIL already blowing fan for him to sleep as he really scare of hot and his hair will be wet if too warm. My boy also have eczema but now his condition much better than last time.. Initially I thought he outgrown already but recently come back again after staying over at my mil place.. I guess maybe too warm.. But now ok already...

hello mummies!!

hope everyone is doing good!
been long time nvr log in to forum.

our babies are coming to 1yo soon! how time flies~
how's everyone planning with the BIG party? hehe...

I oni start my gal on porridge when she's 9mos.
started cereal when she's 6mos but not really keen tho she's very tham jiak!
but when switch to porridge, she loves it! and she can have real big bowl for lunch and dinner.
so now, she taking 4x milk and 2 main meals.

how much milk should our babies drinking now?
I'm giving 180-200ml/ feed.

Planning to hold my boy bday party at my house pavilion area.. Already booked the place and cake...Will be decorating my own dessert table.. Already bought a lot of stuff from Amazon and taobao for decorating the place.. Hope the outcome will not be too ugly...

My MIL already blowing fan for him to sleep as he really scare of hot and his hair will be wet if too warm. My boy also have eczema but now his condition much better than last time.. Initially I thought he outgrown already but recently come back again after staying over at my mil place.. I guess maybe too warm.. But now ok already...

My bb left a sweat mark on e bed even with aircon!!! Gosh..

I just received a free sample of friso.. my bb is taking Similac. Anyone interested pls pm me.

Attachments

• 1458779539575.jpg
    1458779539575.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 229
  • 1458779583748.jpg
    1458779583748.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 237

Wah.. Your bb really sweat a lot. My boy at least hair will be wet when sleep with fan... My boy is pretty ok in aircon room but I don't really let him wear thick clothes to sleep also.. Just his usual short sleeve plus a sleeping bag..

Planning to hold my boy bday party at my house pavilion area.. Already booked the place and cake...Will be decorating my own dessert table.. Already bought a lot of stuff from Amazon and taobao for decorating the place.. Hope the outcome will not be too ugly...

O, so fast can book the pavilion area? the bday party in May?

I used to do candy buffet table but stop since I preg. so will be doing my sweet table too. not so much on dessert tho. :p

actually looking forward to the BIG ONE party. it significant another milestone. but my baby will no longer a baby, going to be a toddler soon. how I miss the baby stage. now she got her own preferences. duh....

O, so fast can book the pavilion area? the bday party in May?

I used to do candy buffet table but stop since I preg. so will be doing my sweet table too. not so much on dessert tho. :p

actually looking forward to the BIG ONE party. it significant another milestone. but my baby will no longer a baby, going to be a toddler soon. how I miss the baby stage. now she got her own preferences. duh....

The party will be at end April..My husband booked it few weeks ago. Just go to the town council can liao..

My baby too! His head is always perspiring while sleep... has been like that since few months back. I thought only my boy like that... He is not sleeping through the night yet. Keep waking up 3-4 times every night. I kinda gave up hope already... :(

I bought these cheese and yoghurt for baby to try today... any other mummies giving the same?

Attachments

• IMG_20160324_133518.jpg
    IMG_20160324_133518.jpg
    921.8 KB · Views: 249
Wah.. Your bb really sweat a lot. My boy at least hair will be wet when sleep with fan... My boy is pretty ok in aircon room but I don't really let him wear thick clothes to sleep also.. Just his usual short sleeve plus a sleeping bag..
Mine only wears singlet or sleeveless romper at night, no sleeping bag already as she would struggle herself out. Sometimes i will put on long pants when she is asleep already. I am afraid its too cold, but I am wrong, she can tahan cold than hot weather. Same as my hubby haha. Oh yeah, she kicks away our quilt too!

Only once I touched her, she seems cold, thats the night after her vaccination. Coz she was having fever. Other than that, she is always warm..

No, i have helper during day time, and i will take over after work til the next morning. I feel as if working 24/7, but now kinda got used to it.
Wa... On my side is, my mil takes care of him and I bring him home on Friday night till Sunday evening but I will dropby my in laws house every week night after work.

Wa... On my side is, my mil takes care of him and I bring him home on Friday night till Sunday evening but I will dropby my in laws house every week night after work.
Hehe i dunno which one is more tiring.. Drop by ur mil daily after work is also tiring bah.. Only that you dun need to look after him at night.. I have a hands on hubby luckily.. So we take turn to play with her after work, while my helper is doing house chores. Now her fav activity is walking here n there.. Though still holding on to chair/play yard to support herself. Hence, not so much carrying at home..

Hehe i dunno which one is more tiring.. Drop by ur mil daily after work is also tiring bah.. Only that you dun need to look after him at night.. I have a hands on hubby luckily.. So we take turn to play with her after work, while my helper is doing house chores. Now her fav activity is walking here n there.. Though still holding on to chair/play yard to support herself. Hence, not so much carrying at home..
Will you b putting her to sch when she is 1.5yrs old?

Yup planning to send her to childcare once she is 18mths old. I already signed up to one of the childcare. She is 10mths old now. What about u?
Me too... I will put my boy to CC when he turn 1.5yrs but hvnt book any CC yet...waiting for the CC near my hse to hv open hse in June then sign on the spot. ;)

My lo birthday is just a month away and I have not started planning as was busy at work. Any recommendations for restaurants or function room rental?

Now I started my boy with 3 solids and we still feed him about 5 feeds of FM + BM (which make up a total of about 670ml). Is it too much? Worry that we overfeed him..

Now I started my boy with 3 solids and we still feed him about 5 feeds of FM + BM (which make up a total of about 670ml). Is it too much? Worry that we overfeed him..
Wow! How i wish my baby can drink 600ml a day. If he eats, that should be fine. Also depends on how much ur solid each time?

Wow! How i wish my baby can drink 600ml a day. If he eats, that should be fine. Also depends on how much ur solid each time?

Morning maybe about half a bowl of cereal.. Normally his lunch and dinner about one small bowl of porridge.. Those small ceramics bow from daiso.. Cause normally we feed him milk before he nap or sleep.. So in total 1 day feed about 5 times.. In between maybe some fruits..

My husband said my boy got a bit tummy liao..

Hi Mummies,

My boy who just turned 10mths has been having diarrhea for 1 month.
Initially thought its due to teething.
Went to see GP twice and tested his stools, have signs of blood but doc said it might be due to abrasion from frequent pooing.
Went to see PD twice and PD gave him probiotics and some med which are supposedly safe for babies.
PD did not give any anti diarrhea med saying baby is too young to take.
Currently I am suspecting that my breastmilk is the root cause.
So I stop giving my boy breastmilk in the afternn(replace with friso soya milk powder), and only latch him at night. Shall see how it goes.

Anyone has similar experiences?

Hi mummies and babies! Been sooooo long since i login here! Hows everyone doing? Couple of weeks is my lo 1st birthday. Mine is simple at chalet, buffet cake, no deco no dessert table etc. hehe.
My lo still wake up 3-5x at night to latch... I still have no intention to wean off yet. Hehe.

Hi mummies and babies! Been sooooo long since i login here! Hows everyone doing? Couple of weeks is my lo 1st birthday. Mine is simple at chalet, buffet cake, no deco no dessert table etc. hehe.
My lo still wake up 3-5x at night to latch... I still have no intention to wean off yet. Hehe.

Amire your perseverance.. I'm in the process to wean off pumping now...

3-5x times! Wow, much admiration with your perseverance.

Mine usually sleeps through, although I still wake up to pump. Not sure whether I should stop pumping at night though. Worried that it will affect my supply.

3-5x times! Wow, much admiration with your perseverance.

Mine usually sleeps through, although I still wake up to pump. Not sure whether I should stop pumping at night though. Worried that it will affect my supply.

Actually by now you should be able to drop the MOTN pump and would not affect the supply.. I dropped my MOTN at about 3rd month and it didn't impact the supply. In fact I got the highest output when I'm doing 4x pumping a day at 4 months..

Not too sure how others doing it. But for me, I straight away drop and pump the first thing in the morning like 6am..
Mine is already very minimal.. Pump 2x a day only, and latch at night. Still need to top up fm. I am also thinking to wean off. So tiring keep waking up at night..

Mine is already very minimal.. Pump 2x a day only, and latch at night. Still need to top up fm. I am also thinking to wean off. So tiring keep waking up at night..

I already reduce to 1x per day and really cannot sustain so think will wean off soon le.. Now he's on 2x FM per day.. When he reach 1 year old, may introduce him to fresh milk..

I already reduce to 1x per day and really cannot sustain so think will wean off soon le.. Now he's on 2x FM per day.. When he reach 1 year old, may introduce him to fresh milk..
My girl still wakes up at night and I will latch her back to sleep. I wonder if I stop bf, how do I put back her to sleep in middle of night? Feed her formula?

My girl still wakes up at night and I will latch her back to sleep. I wonder if I stop bf, how do I put back her to sleep in middle of night? Feed her formula?

Around 11-12am like that we will dreamfeed my boy. Then in the middle of night if he wakes up, we will give pacifier and pat him back to sleep...

Recently I have also been waking up 3-5x every night. She used to sleep through after I dream feed around 11 pm plus. It's so tiring. Tried to feed her fm but she rejects... She just doesn't like to drink milk from bottle.

Mine is still on 6 feeds a day, 3 latch, 1 EBM and 2 FM. So, does not seem like she is weaning yet. :/
For the night feed, she started sleeping through the night, so then we stopped the night feed. Sometimes when she wakes up, she will put herself back to sleep.

My girl's upper teeth has errupted! There are 3 of them! And she has been grinding her teeth, upper and bottom grind together. Not during sleep, but she does it conciously. The grinding sound is quite loud that I was worried if her teeth will crack! Is it common?

My girl's upper teeth has errupted! There are 3 of them! And she has been grinding her teeth, upper and bottom grind together. Not during sleep, but she does it conciously. The grinding sound is quite loud that I was worried if her teeth will crack! Is it common?
It's common! Mine has 2 upper and 4 bottom. They are exploring their teeth so would make a grinding or clacking sound. She did it for the 1st week and stopped after that. Novelty ran off. :)

Same as whimsical. Mine also ground her teeth in the beginning. Now, no longer. :)

Anyone started feeding LO with yogurt? LO is coming 11 mo. Can start? Farmers union or Paul's natural yogurt ok?

Can we use butter, coconut oil, olive oil in LO's food? Eg for scrambled eggs etc...

Running out of ideas for her food. It's so boring...oats with fruits and porridge with pumpkin/ carrot/sweet potato, fish/meat/egg yolk and green veg.

Back