(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

Hi Ladies! I believe admin for the Facebook Group have already added you. It is a secret group so you will not be able to find it. On the other hand, please check your junk or spam email to see the email invitation from Facebook for this group.

Drop us a note here if anyone of you still have not been added!
Hi.. pls add mi again.. [email protected]

Prenatal Yoga in Sembawang, good for those that stay in North side

Attachments

• 1410152486112.jpg
    1410152486112.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 225
Hi Ladies! I believe admin for the Facebook Group have already added you. It is a secret group so you will not be able to find it. On the other hand, please check your junk or spam email to see the email invitation from Facebook for this group.

Drop us a note here if anyone of you still have not been added!

i've also not yet received the email notification, please add me at [email protected]

thanks alot! :)

[QUI TE="monsterbaby84, post: 7427703, member: 165724"]Karen you have been added prior to this. Can you check your junk or spam email?[/QUOTE]
Hi i check on my spam mail But still there is no notification. Can u readd? Thks

Naspacena, the email will be frm "Monsterbaby Fgm" as per attached screen shot... See if recv smth like tat in ur mailbox..

ImageUploadedByForum1410399834.407195.jpg

Hi mummies, I've managed to get my CL at 3.5k from Msia. Finally settled for it. Any Malay massage lady to recommend? Thanks.

I did oscar test n thank goodness results came back satisfactory. but still unable to tell if I m expecting a bb gal or boy. went for check up on mon but my bb was napping kept legs closed lol

Cooper.. I feels tap too once a while but i do nt know if its bb movement cos i hv lotsa tummy fats... Also my collis touch my tummy say its nt as tight as normal 4 mths tummy (in my week 16 now) :p

I still not really can feel bb movement now although already in wk 17 now.... Abit anxious as my next check up will be on next Monday and hopefully everything go smooth and can tell the bb gender by then....

Monsterbaby, searched my inbox/junk again but really don't have the invitation email. :(
Do not have another email add too..So I wanna suggest something...
Can you open the group to public for us to search it up and request join in for 1-3 days so those who didn't get the email can try try?

Monsterbaby, searched my inbox/junk again but really don't have the invitation email. :(
Do not have another email add too..So I wanna suggest something...
Can you open the group to public for us to search it up and request join in for 1-3 days so those who didn't get the email can try try?

Hi sorry I am not able to do that. The group was set to secret for privacy reasons and I am unable to make any changes as I am not the admin. I'll ask the admin to come in here and see what she can do..... :)

in my 19 wks, i am not sure is it baby got movement or maybe he/she got tap me i not sure..
sometime will feel baby prefer to stay my right side... always can feel the butt or head in one side.

in my 19 wks, i am not sure is it baby got movement or maybe he/she got tap me i not sure..
sometime will feel baby prefer to stay my right side... always can feel the butt or head in one side.

wah not bad that you can feel head or body or butt...i have no idea what I am feeling or touching. LOL

I still not really can feel bb movement now although already in wk 17 now.... Abit anxious as my next check up will be on next Monday and hopefully everything go smooth and can tell the bb gender by then....

Is this your #1 pregnancy? If it is it can take up to 20 weeks to feel proper movements. Maybe it will help if you were to think of it this way:

Baby is only the size of a Pear averaging at 13 cm from Crown to Rump and only weigh about 140 grams at 17 weeks of pregnancy

So don't worry ;)

Back