(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

Valalatan : yups 2nd or 3rd floor can compare
The last time I bought at 2nd floor, been using it since I am week 12 till now Eh week 20
No smell and not that oily

Hi all Feb mummies, have you all started buying breast pumps? Im doing some research now and having headache over diferent types of brand and not sure which is good. Anyone here can recommend

Hi there.... I know some of the ladies in our Feb Facebook group have good recommendations. Do pop in there any check with them :)

Hi all Feb mummies, have you all started buying breast pumps? Im doing some research now and having headache over diferent types of brand and not sure which is good. Anyone here can recommend

Hi there.... I know some of the ladies in our Feb Facebook group have good recommendations. Do pop in there any check with them :)

Hi, I previously requested to be added on FB but did not receive email notifications. Can add me as a friend in fb first then add to group?

Email: [email protected]
Edd: 25 feb 2015
Name: Cheryl Tham
gynae: Dr Kang Wee (Mt A)

Thanks in advance!!!

My jeans all size is 2 size bigger so now still can wear just nice. Haha.

Anyone feel their tummy very tight ?

Mine is quite tight. All the skinny jeans + crop tops gone into storage already! But recently tummy area very itchy..i think might be the skin stretching. Must religiously apply the oil.

Hi, I previously requested to be added on FB but did not receive email notifications. Can add me as a friend in fb first then add to group?

Edd: 25 feb 2015
Name: Cheryl Tham
gynae: Dr Kang Wee (Mt A)

Thanks in advance!!!

I have added you on facebook as I am unable to add you through the normal way like the rest. Please accept my request and I will proceed to add you to the group.m :)

Hi Feb Mummies,

Any of you looking for CL, can PM me.
My CL is currently still with me for another 10 days and she's been a superb help.
Her cooking is homely and she doesn't repeat the same dishes almost every day! She cooks desserts for me too; some CL don't even do that.
And she's always very positive with the baby - talking and praising the baby and she cooks my elder kids' favourite dishes upon their request.
If you're keen, just PM me. She's only available for 3rd week of Feb as she's already taken for late March 2015 onwards.

Last edited:
Can add me to fb group pls?
Name: Jocelyn Foo
Edd: 23 Feb 2015 (but gynae says definitely will be earlier)
Gynae: Assoc Prof Jerry Chan

Hi there! I am unable to add you as you have set your profile to unsearchable. Untill it is searchable I am unable to add you. Sorry about that. Please PM me if you have any other questions :)

Hi niuniu320,

Would highly recommend Medela breast pump. My friends who got other brand pumps eventually also switch to Medela.

Hi niuniu320,

Would highly recommend Medela breast pump. My friends who got other brand pumps eventually also switch to Medela.

I've bought Spectra M1 over the weekend. Not sure how much supply i have so don't intend to spend so much on something unpredictable lol...will definitely switch to Medela if i have more supply Thanks Mocha!

Did u all find cl? During cny period my mum help me asked the cl don wan to come from msia. Unless b4 cny like early feb pop den she will go back b4 cny.

I didnt find any CL as they asking for very high price and the good ones which I would want to employ dont do CNY. My mil will be doing for me.

My hub saw in fb there is bb fair in expo on 24-26 oct. Any idea what they selling? Trying to google can't find any info for that.

Back