(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

Hi Mummies,

just find out that I m pregnant on 27 June but I have brown discharge... I am super worry... anyone encounter this
Did anyone know how long does brown discharge last? I have it since Sunday
Hi Iris, my brown discharge is just a small spot, smaller than 5 cent coin. So far 3 times after I carried the more heavy stuffs at work. I requested for Utrogestan pills and a hormones injection from the gynae. I used to feel cramps everyday but now no more after the injection. You may want to see a gynae if you've not seen one yet.

Can i ask if anyone of you feel like ur complexion worsen? im abt 5 week preggy but realize like my face have lots of redness and bump :(
Hi Vivee, I think I am 5 weeks too (calculated 6-7 weeks but gynae said based on the sac size should be 5 weeks). My complexion worsen this week too. I have tiny breakouts on my forehead and woke up with very oily face even when sleeping with aircon on. This is the same when I was having my boy.

The gynae did a trans-vaginal scan and couldn't detect a heartbeat. He couldn't see the blood flow too. He says its a miscarriage. :(
I don't know if I should wait a week and see another doctor or just go get my womb cleaned.... Super depressed..

The gynae did a trans-vaginal scan and couldn't detect a heartbeat. He couldn't see the blood flow too. He says its a miscarriage. :(
I don't know if I should wait a week and see another doctor or just go get my womb cleaned.... Super depressed..
Hi Clariceseah, how many weeks are you now? When I was having my #2 in 2012, the gynae also said he couldn't detect the heartbeat when I was 7+ weeks pregnant, and I agreed to have my womb cleaned 2 days later, without consulting another gynae or wait for another 1-2 weeks. I utterly regretted and heartpain, as after the surgery, I read from many websites that many pregnant ladies actually only got to listen to the foetus heartbeat when they were at 8, 9, 10 and even 11 weeks... :mad::(

I also don't want to have the womb cleaned yet because of that - the heartbeat may be heard later. But he couldn't detect the blood flow either, which is what is most worrying. The measurement shows I'm 6 weeks+....

I also don't want to have the womb cleaned yet because of that - the heartbeat may be heard later. But he couldn't detect the blood flow either, which is what is most worrying. The measurement shows I'm 6 weeks+....

which gynae did u go to?

hi clariceseash,
what do you mean by blood flow ?
how to detect that ?

for the heartbeat wise, i think its may be early, so u can still hang on and wait for another week or so.

First gynae I went to today was Dr S C Chew in Mount E. He was the one saying he wasn't too optimistic. He did an ultrasound and has seen me the past few weeks. The ultrasound showed the baby had grown but very little. He said to rest and see him next week.

Second gynae I went to today was Dr Chan at Singapore Women's Clinic in Clementi Ave 2. I told him what Dr chew said, showed him the previous scans, and then he did a vaginal scan. He tried to detect a heartbeat but couldn't. Then he flicked a switch to see some red and blue patches and showed me he couldn't see anycolour or movement inside the baby.

First gynae I went to today was Dr S C Chew in Mount E. He was the one saying he wasn't too optimistic. He did an ultrasound and has seen me the past few weeks. The ultrasound showed the baby had grown but very little. He said to rest and see him next week.

Second gynae I went to today was Dr Chan at Singapore Women's Clinic in Clementi Ave 2. I told him what Dr chew said, showed him the previous scans, and then he did a vaginal scan. He tried to detect a heartbeat but couldn't. Then he flicked a switch to see some red and blue patches and showed me he couldn't see anycolour or movement inside the baby.

u r making me nervous too :(

My gynae was somehow sceptical from day 1 I saw him already. Gest sac was initially low, then subsequently irregular. Just when the gest sac and yolk sac looked right, and fetal pole showed, 1 week later I hear this miscarriage. So mine is a little different I guess. Don't worry. I'm just posting to see if anyone else has the same experience...

u r making me nervous too :(

My gynae was somehow sceptical from day 1 I saw him already. Gest sac was initially low, then subsequently irregular. Just when the gest sac and yolk sac looked right, and fetal pole showed, 1 week later I hear this miscarriage. So mine is a little different I guess. Don't worry. I'm just posting to see if anyone else has the same experience...

hmm sorry to hear that.
just that i am not sure on the blood flow... whereby for heartbeat wise, i would suggest u hang on first and maybe check again next week as i also heard from friends that for a few, heartbeat is only found at wk 8 or so.
hang on there ! and jia you !! hugzzz

Hi clarice,

Im having the exact same symptoms like u. I went to gynae when I was 5wks according to lmp.she mentioned sac was low. Could end in miscarriage. Subsequently I started bleeding.i went to mt a A&E as was bleeding quite a bit, the on call gynae gave me a jab. I went to another gynae the next day. She mentioned sac was irregular. To monitor and given hormone pills and told to rest. Fetal pole detected via tummy scan n tv scan. But it was much fainter via tv scan. The next day, I started bleeding like 1st day of menses. =( I got a shock. Went to another gynae. Yes. This is my 4th gynae. Bb is alright still with heartbeat n growing well. I thought it was pretty amazing and im quite glad too. Bleeding sort of stop as I was on complete bed rest in hospital. However, bleeding start again today after I stood up and went to the washroom. Im now still waiting for gynae to check me.

Thks clarice. Frankly im not very optmistic. I have been bleeding n passing clots the whole of today. Only thg is I m not feeling any cramps.. wishing u all the best too. Hugs!

Hi Veron, thank u for ur invite received via email.
Anyone know if I accept the group invite will it show on news feed. Cos still within 3 mth .

Hi belle_mommy, my email for Facebook is not in use already that's why I cannot receive any emails invitation. Please add me as a friend first. [email protected] or name is Vivien Weiqi low. Thanks.

hihi

I tried to add u as a friend in our Feb group FB ... but it seems unable to do so

cos it is the closed group... all are invited to join via email from FB ..

can you enlighten me how to add into friend list under closed group ?

thks

Hi Veron, thank u for ur invite received via email.
Anyone know if I accept the group invite will it show on news feed. Cos still within 3 mth .

hi vive

it is closed group so only members are in the closed groups chatted will be shown on the news feed..

thks

hihi mummies

welcome to forum chat group.. I am secretary to Veron.. will assist her to add those requested to join the group chat in the FB..

pls do let me if you wish to join ...

also, pls be patient with me as sometimes I need a little longer time to 'take action'".

Have a fabulous pregnancy journey ahead. God bless u all the mtb to have a wonderful experience in your journey.

alternatively, u can add me into your fb - [email protected]

thank u

thanks you

Hi,

Do add me again. requested under a different email which i cannot accessed previously.
Made the changes now.

[email protected]

Thanks! Very excited gg to see doc on mon.

we should be discussing about our baby, instead of trying to be in the group..

just my thoughts...

hi Clariceseah,
how are you ? did u manage to arrange to see another gynae ?

hi Kristal,
how are you ? hope that u are feeling better ...

hey werrywert it's a secret grp ! :)

Thx gamma how r u?

Vomit and slight diarrhea alr started for me 2 days back :(

And had heartburn so bad that I had insomnia last night
Hoping for time to pass faster... It's really a lot of 2ww, 3ww even after our bfp

Oh and I signed up for tmc FBI card too!

Thx gamma how r u?

Hoping for time to pass faster... It's really a lot of 2ww, 3ww even after our bfp

Been puking more often lo now but still ok...not puke until cant eat at all

I cant keep any food or drinks down. Thinking of trying acupuncture... Anyone tried?

I am all alone at the mo as my husband and son are away for two weeks and im wondering when i should go to the hospital as i have not eaten much the last week not drank and i keep vomitting up bile and streaks of blood. Any ideas?

I cant keep any food or drinks down. Thinking of trying acupuncture... Anyone tried?

I am all alone at the mo as my husband and son are away for two weeks and im wondering when i should go to the hospital as i have not eaten much the last week not drank and i keep vomitting up bile and streaks of blood. Any ideas?

Pls go to the doctor or hosp asap.. U may b dehydrated if this goes on.. And u might have hurt ur throat with all these vomiting..

I not sure but doubt acupuncture can help much if u keep vomiting now u shd get some drip instead

Thx gamma how r u?

Issit worth to sign up for tmc FBI card?

Issit worth to sign up for tmc FBI card?

Yup, if u intend to give birth in tmc that is.. Card cost $60 for 2 years, the delivery suite for one bedder can get $100 off so already offset the cost though not huge amt.

Some others like ultrascans got 5% off if ur gynae participates in the prog.. Mine doesn't though

Think Oscar scans Oso have discount. You might want to drop them an email to ask too they reply quite prompt

Severe vomitting is cause for concern and you should go and see your gynae straightaway. Gynae will give you some pills to help you with MS, if condition is really bad, you need to be on a drip to prevent dehydration!

Go Now! Good luck!

Hi all.....my gyane say my edd might be on the 5 Feb. But when i tried to use those app to check on my edd is on the 31 Jan. so im caught between end Jan to Early feb. Anyone same issues as me? This is my 2nd Preggy so i scare it might be 2 wks earlier....hope it wont crash with CNY ya...Congrat to all mummies.

Back