(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

Pumpkeen, I was taking 40 mg of that for two weeks till last Friday. I didnt suffer from the side effects like headaches etc. I had on and off mild nausea but that may not entirely be due to the medicine and that is easily managed with medicine.

My dose has since been stepped down to 10 mg a day (1 tablet at night) . :) HTH

Hi pumpkeen, I'm taking it too. No side effects so far. I even took the hormone jab 3 times now. No symptoms whatsoever up to today (6w4d). :)

hello all
im a feb 2015 MTB too..

have booked the oscar test before national day..
im 30 this year

hello mummies!!!
Just tested positive about 1 week ago but haven't gone to the gynea. Can't rem my last menses date but think edd shld be mid feb (gasp!!! clash with CNY!)
This will be my 3rd pregnancy and hoping for a girl this time round as previous 2 are boys.
Any mummies expecting 2nd or 3rd child?

Dr Benjamin Tham.. I'm from nov thread.. He is very caring funny and assuring.. I thk there's a few mummies in this thread with him also.. U can ask for their review or go an appt with him and den decide urself..

Package starts from 12weeks. $650 before gst. Includes, consultation, scan, urine test, measure bp. Multivits, fish oil and other medication not included. Oscar and detail scan is done at tmc.. Dr Tham sometimes will check the nasal bone etx also.. If I request he can check again also..

Waiting also a lot better then Adrian Woodworth etc.. With appt probably about 1/2 hr..

Hi Mummy Poopi,

Thanks for advice. :)

Dr Benjamin Tham is one of my choice too. But he dont have night clinic, right? Usually you see him on which day? What is his delivery package rate?

You with Dr Adrian worthwood before?

Hi Mummy Poopi,

Dr Benjamin Tham is one of my choice too. But he dont have night clinic, right? Usually you see him on which day? What is his delivery package rate?

Hi mango_mummy,

My 2 boys were delivered by Dr Adrian worthwood. He is a chop chop doctor and doesn't provide much info if you dun ask. Recently i just called to ask, his package is around $600+ but can start to sign on your 1st visit. Hope this helps.

Hi Mummy Poopi,

Hey I am with Dr tham too. He doesn't have night clinic sessions. so far I have seen him on 2 Fridays and a Monday. his antenatal pkg is 650 exclusive of gst

Hi mango_mummy,

My 2 boys were delivered by Dr Adrian worthwood. He is a chop chop doctor and doesn't provide much info if you dun ask. Recently i just called to ask, his package is around $600+ but can start to sign on your 1st visit. Hope this helps.

sorry, package is less than $600 according to my hb. can't rem...

Hi Mummy Poopi,

No he got no night clinic. 9am-530pm I thk.. Sat is 9am-1pm.. Wed he half day till 1pm only..

I see him during weekdays de.. Normally 4pm appt if have.. Cuz no need to wait.. If u go on sat the waiting time can be a but long.. Went once for my Oscar and I totally faint.. The patients a lot and not only his patients.. There have many other gyanes in the clinic as well..

I have nv been to Adrian but been to Lawrence Ang.. They both same same de.. My friend go before Adrian.. They really too chop chop le.. And waiting time is so horrendous.. I waited for 2hrs with appt to see Lawrence Ang.

Cuz I have losses so I need more assuring Gyane. Which Adrian and Lawrence Ang cannot provided. Wait so long go in consultation plus scan less then 5mins come out Liao lo.. And I'm more on high risk pregnancy, now I always go in without appt. usually I just call up the clinic and tell the nurse my situation den they will tell me to go down, waiting time at most 1hr without appt. if u go Adrian, I don't think they entertain walk in, as for Lawrence Ang can wait till 2-3hrs without appt cuz they patients really too many le..

Tho dr Tham is slightly more ex but I feel I rather pay slightly more for a peace of mind. Scan so fast if got anything wrong also don't know can see or not... No offense la but that what I thk..

I mean if u r really budget then u can go for Adrian lo but if not I would really recommend dr Tham.
ImageUploadedByForum1404211194.857351.jpg

No he got no night clinic. 9am-530pm I thk.. Sat is 9am-1pm.. Wed he half day till 1pm only..

I see him during weekdays de.. Normally 4pm appt if have.. Cuz no need to wait.. If u go on sat the waiting time can be a but long.. Went once for my Oscar and I totally faint.. The patients a lot and not only his patients.. There have many other gyanes in the clinic as well..

I have nv been to Adrian but been to Lawrence Ang.. They both same same de.. My friend go before Adrian.. They really too chop chop le.. And waiting time is so horrendous.. I waited for 2hrs with appt to see Lawrence Ang.

Cuz I have losses so I need more assuring Gyane. Which Adrian and Lawrence Ang cannot provided. Wait so long go in consultation plus scan less then 5mins come out Liao lo.. And I'm more on high risk pregnancy, now I always go in without appt. usually I just call up the clinic and tell the nurse my situation den they will tell me to go down, waiting time at most 1hr without appt. if u go Adrian, I don't think they entertain walk in, as for Lawrence Ang can wait till 2-3hrs without appt cuz they patients really too many le..

Tho dr Tham is slightly more ex but I feel I rather pay slightly more for a peace of mind. Scan so fast if got anything wrong also don't know can see or not... No offense la but that what I thk..

I mean if u r really budget then u can go for Adrian lo but if not I would really recommend dr Tham.
View attachment 325235

Haha I rly luv dr tham..damn funny siah he

Haha I rly luv dr tham..damn funny siah he

Ya he really is.. Cuz of my case.. So he told me to come in if I don't feel right.. Anything.. Just call and tell the nurse etc.. Den say even if complain about hubby also come in.. Den I was laughing and reply, like that I'll have to come in everyday leh.. Lol.. Den everyone burst into laughter..

He is really a very nice Gyane.. Gives u very calm feel..

Ya he really is.. Cuz of my case.. So he told me to come in if I don't feel right.. Anything.. Just call and tell the nurse etc.. Den say even if complain about hubby also come in.. Den I was laughing and reply, like that I'll have to come in everyday leh.. Lol.. Den everyone burst into laughter..

He is really a very nice Gyane.. Gives u very calm feel..

wahahaha I was laughing when I saw the part abt gg to see him even if u wanna kpkb abt hb. LOL!!!!

I still can't help but laugh when I recall my first visit to him. was supposed to rest my KNEE on the wall to do the TV scan. I wanted to stick my FOOT on the wall ! gasp and there was laughter from the assistant and him and he was mentioning sth abt workmen compensation (cos I almost kicked someone). and how he commented on my heels last Friday... wahahaa
.. how he is seeing sth in his consult room that shld not be there ... lollll

I alsO felt superior lame that day when I told him .... hmm ain't sure if I was too tense when I saw u two weeks ago but the transvaginal scan wasn't very comfortable. He looked kinda bemused and told me that the scan will be done thru my tummy this time.zzzzz

Hi congrats to all Mummies and mummies to be, i just tested positive last week. But this week I don't feel any symptom at all. My boobs dun feel as tender/sore as before and i didn't peep as frequent as few weeks ago. Getting really scared, as I had a MC 2 years ago. Hope everything is fine this time round. Can add me in the FB group as well. [email protected]. Many thanks.

I still can't help but laugh when I recall my first visit to him. was supposed to rest my KNEE on the wall to do the TV scan. I wanted to stick my FOOT on the wall ! gasp and there was laughter from the assistant and him and he was mentioning sth abt workmen compensation (cos I almost kicked someone). and how he commented on my heels last Friday... wahahaa
.. how he is seeing sth in his consult room that shld not be there ... lollll

Haha.. Ya.. He really very funny de... Everytime I go in without appt, he will
Look very worried.. Haha.. I also very worried.. Den he mention how he wish each time he see me is 5 months later.. Haha.. I also told him how I wish I have a controller can fast forward to "D Day"...

He is always so friendly...

Den I was telling him my body very suay kuan everytime got pro is like weekends or ph den clinic not open.. Den he told hubby faster give her something to do.. No weekends or ph for her.. Den I was like -_-'''

And most impt he is gentle too.. Like when I go female gp do Pap smear, it's so painful.. But dr Tham do, not pain at all.. Or when he do swap also not pain... Transvirginal scan also not pain..

No regret going to him.. Haha

Haha.. Ya.. He really very funny de... Everytime I go in without appt, he will
Look very worried.. Haha.. I also very worried.. Den he mention how he wish each time he see me is 5 months later.. Haha.. I also told him how I wish I have a controller can fast forward to "D Day"...

He is always so friendly...

Den I was telling him my body very suay kuan everytime got pro is like weekends or ph den clinic not open.. Den he told hubby faster give her something to do.. No weekends or ph for her.. Den I was like -_-'''

And most impt he is gentle too.. Like when I go female gp do Pap smear, it's so painful.. But dr Tham do, not pain at all.. Or when he do swap also not pain... Transvirginal scan also not pain..

No regret going to him.. Haha

Wa piang again u made me laugh with "faster give her sth to do so no weekends and PH for her". OMG that's like so epic.... ya man I did my first smear with him, I didn't feel anything. my first TV scan was ok but not my second. thunk I was too tense as I was spotting

Wa piang again u made me laugh with "faster give her sth to do so no weekends and PH for her". OMG that's like so epic.... ya man I did my first smear with him, I didn't feel anything. my first TV scan was ok but not my second. thunk I was too tense as I was spotting

Haha... He really funny de la... He also assuring lo.. When I worried about preeclampsia cuz my bp is on higher side and I ask him a lot of qns.. He will say don't worry so much, let him be the one to worry these problems.. I just relax, bed rest enjoy the pregnancy.. Den I was like.. Ok lo...

hihi mummies

welcome to forum chat group.. I am secretary to Veron.. will assist her to add those requested to join the group chat in the FB..

pls do let me if you wish to join ...

also, pls be patient with me as sometimes I need a little longer time to 'take action'".

Have a fabulous pregnancy journey ahead. God bless u all the mtb to have a wonderful experience in your journey.

alternatively, u can add me into your fb - [email protected]

thank u

thanks you

Last edited:
Can i ask if anyone of you feel like ur complexion worsen? im abt 5 week preggy but realize like my face have lots of redness and bump :(

Can i ask if anyone of you feel like ur complexion worsen? im abt 5 week preggy but realize like my face have lots of redness and bump :(

I kind of grow sensitive to my moisturizer.. But then again I have always been having sensitive skin .. Prob hormonal changes

Hi, tested positive last week. My #2 aft ttc for abt 6 months. Finally as I'm still bf. My #1 girl is 16 months now. Can someone add me to the fb grp pls? [email protected]

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Forum mobile app

hihi mummies

welcome to forum chat group.. I am secretary to Veron.. will assist her to add those requested to join the group chat in the FB..

also, pls be patient with me as sometimes I need a little longer time to 'take action'".

Have a fabulous pregnancy journey ahead. God bless u all the mtb to have a wonderful experience in your journey.

thank u

thanks you

Hi belle_mommy
I am unable to locate you on fb, prolly due to your privacy settings.
Can you assist to add me instead?
[email protected]
Thank you!

hihi mummies

thank u

thanks you

Hi belle_mommy,

I din receive any too. can help to add me: [email protected]
Thanks!

hihi mummies

thank u

thanks you

Hi belle_mommy,

I din receive any too. can help to add me: [email protected]
Thanks!

hihi mummies

we have already sent the invitation to FB..

pls check your email (it could be in your junk folder)

pls let me know if u aren't invited... thks

Back