(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

movement should be regular as usual but less dramatic kind like body turning...but I thot now the movements esp bb's limbs running across your belly are very very very very very uncomfortable and at times painful!!!!

Ya I can feel that baby got no space already.. The turning and twisting very painful, half of me wish for her to be out soon yet love the feeling of her inside... Correct? :)

My princess is becoming more and more nua ... Can feel her moving / stretching soooo lazily. Last time still got some "stunts".

And the weird thing is, she "performed some stunts" on Monday night. Then after that it looks like she expended all her energy doing her stunts, then tue and wed only feel her very lazy movements, until last night I went to "squash" her again in bed. Then she started squirming like mad.

Hahaha... 很不听话 hor! Let's enjoy this while it last... my friends all say you will miss the feeling of baby inside you...

My funny body

Yesterday morning admitted due to very regular contractions with 1cm dilated n gynae estimate to give birth today so ask to be admit

Later afternoon no more contractions coz I was Confine in bed...

This morning... in hse doc come. Say no contractions... ask me discharge. .. I say "what?!?! U put all the plug liao n standby liao ask me discharge ?!?!?"
I say I prefer to wait for my own gynae to come.

Finally gynae come 9.30am.
He says no contractions ask me discharge n come back admit on sat (week 37) ....
Before he go he say he double check my dilation first... when he check.. he says 3cm open liao... cannot discharge :mad:

Open but no Contractions only have menses pain = anytime soon... zzzzz

Why my pregnancy all not smooth sailing.. lol... my body haywire lol

My funny body

Yesterday morning admitted due to very regular contractions with 1cm dilated n gynae estimate to give birth today so ask to be admit

This morning... in hse doc come. Say no contractions... ask me discharge. .. I say "what?!?! U put all the plug liao n standby liao ask me discharge ?!?!?"

He says no contractions ask me discharge n come back admit on sat (week 37) ....
Before he go he say he double check my dilation first... when he check.. he says 3cm open liao... cannot discharge :mad:

ohhh... should be soon!

My funny body

DILATED 3cm no pain?

DILATED 3cm no pain?
No leh.. only some menses cramp kind...

Then machine detect no contractions. . So in hse doc say discharge without checking for dilation....

But i prefer dun listen to her... n waited for my gynae who says I m 3cm dilated checking cannot go home

Ya gonna take pain killer later. Haha now trying to pee in the toilet. Each time I take like 30mins to pee
U may need to drink some barley to clear ur urinary tract first to prevent infection.

Coz u r bind to the tube for quite some.time. maybe have slight infection thus u can't pee properly ..

Then machine detect no contractions. . So in hse doc say discharge without checking for dilation....

But i prefer dun listen to her... n waited for my gynae who says I m 3cm dilated checking cannot go home

yes
listen to gynae better
u pay her so much haha

@winnielove Big congrats to u babe! U did it! Enjoy motherhood. :)

Am struggling with the next phrase now - breastfeeding *nightmare!* No milk as of last night, only a miserable amt of colostrum, my poor boy latched until his lips are chapped, n most time he lost interest after a few mins. Haiz. I was being stubborn n refused formula n glucose water, until yesteray he started to have a very slight fever plus orange-y pee, signs of dehydration, wah, scared die me, so I gave in to a bit of glucose water. Hope to stimulate my milk flow by pumping regularly today, if really still don't have by tomorrow, think bo bian must supplement w abit of formula already.

Hope to be discharged later today. Am feeling much better after the drama of the birth. The PD told me she was in the op theatre during my c sect, n blood was sputtering out of me like a fountain, omg. :eek: My Gynae had to work doubly fast to take my boy out. I'm feel so blessed n thankful to God that everything worked out n I get to hold n smell my chunky monkey after so long. Must say overall my hospital stay is very pleasant, nurses r all very supportive n helpful. Here's my boy on day 2 :)

View attachment 461076

Jia you to the rest of the mummies waiting to pop! :)
Aiyo so cute...enjoy motherhood :)
Have a good rest n good confinement to bu ur body back :)

Which gynae are you seeing? Mine also telling me the same thing.. i am so scared.. later water bag burst in office how.? so u planning to work until you go labour?

OMG. the cutting part really freak me out!! >_<
I'm seeing prof choolani...haha ya lor I also scare happened at workplace den hub need to rush over to fetch me...hub said no car park in office parking lot I was like omg...

I plan to work till dr ask me to stop work...cos want to have more time w bb aft birth b4 returning to work...hub asking to take HPL tp rest at work but dr advise not to...haha

I also afraid of cutting park fingers crossed no cut for me...

Which gynae are you seeing? Mine also telling me the same thing.. i am so scared.. later water bag burst in office how.? so u planning to work until you go labour?

OMG. the cutting part really freak me out!! >_<
I'm seeing prof choolani...haha ya lor I also scare happened at workplace den hub need to rush over to fetch me...hub said no car park in office parking lot I was like omg...

I plan to work till dr ask me to stop work...cos want to have more time w bb aft birth b4 returning to work...hub asking to take HPL tp rest at work but dr advise not to...haha

My funny body

Alamak lucky got check ur dilation else go back need to rush back again...relax relax shld be today le jiayou n don't think so much k k don't think of negative side bb will out soon :)

Lucky nv listen to her...not fun in n out hospital den kena put in n out all the tubes n etc...

why gynae advise not to take hpl ?

Alamak lucky got check ur dilation else go back need to rush back again...relax relax shld be today le jiayou n don't think so much k k don't think of negative side bb will out soon :)
Lucky nv listen to her...not fun in n out hospital den kena put in n out all the tubes n etc...

Ya lor... not.fun in n out.

My hubby says scary I discharge then.tonight pain again come.in waste time... then make him. Nervous also...

He says not fun being on standby mode .... he can't wait to smell n see newborn haha

Am struggling with the next phrase now - breastfeeding *nightmare!* No milk as of last night, only a miserable amt of colostrum, my poor boy latched until his lips are chapped, n most time he lost interest after a few mins. Haiz. I was being stubborn n refused formula n glucose water, until yesteray he started to have a very slight fever plus orange-y pee, signs of dehydration, wah, scared die me, so I gave in to a bit of glucose water. Hope to stimulate my milk flow by pumping regularly today, if really still don't have by tomorrow, think bo bian must supplement w abit of formula already.

Hope to be discharged later today. Am feeling much better after the drama of the birth. The PD told me she was in the op theatre during my c sect, n blood was sputtering out of me like a fountain, omg. :eek: My Gynae had to work doubly fast to take my boy out. I'm feel so blessed n thankful to God that everything worked out n I get to hold n smell my chunky monkey after so long. Must say overall my hospital stay is very pleasant, nurses r all very supportive n helpful. Here's my boy on day 2 :)

View attachment 461076

Omg your chunky monkey is soooooooo cute! Mixed heritage bb. :) Don't give up on the pumping and the direct latch, you will get it eventually.

View attachment 461076

Baby so handsome and cute!! Aww... am still waiting for the arrival of my precious princess..

Thanks dear. Yes very sore today. Sit or lie down also pain): got to get a float liao haha

Opps.. hope you feel better soon... Lie down also pain, very uncomfy lor..

My hubby says scary I discharge then.tonight pain again come.in waste time... then make him. Nervous also...

He says not fun being on standby mode .... he can't wait to smell n see newborn haha

Ya, really not fun in & out...

Anxiously waiting for my precious arrival too but I'm waiting at home.. no sign of contraction yet but very sore when walk...

Gynae will want to induce on 11th Jan altho my due date is on 13th... Hoping that baby will come out naturally without inducing... as Dr says after induce I might only give birth on 13th... do not want to stay so long in hospital..

Tried tapping... didn't work. My husband ask me don't freak myself out. So I tried the sweet stuff method.

I shake shake shake my tummy with my hands my LO won't even move. Best to change positions or eat something.

movement should be regular as usual but less dramatic kind like body turning...but I thot now the movements esp bb's limbs running across your belly are very very very very very uncomfortable and at times painful!!!!

I call such movements the laser. As if the LO is using a laser beam to cut open my belly.

Think should be anytime ... Relax and get ready ...

For those who are interested! I nvr seen such a long bed rail...

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/FREE-DELIVERY-NEW-1-2M-1-5M-1-8M/420600892

7199ef05-5615-4569-b37c-eb4f34b3e698.jpg

Haha ya lor not fun at all...guai guai stay there now wait for birth k k...

My hub also saying that he said he kanjeong den cannot drive to hospital how...lol

Anyway for those going to mount e novena, the confinement food is quite a lot. Got one veg, one meat one soup one dessert and all are big portion.

Congrats to your new arrival and welcome to motherhood! :)

How you feel about Mt E Novena service so far? Can update on the billing charges after discharge from hospital...thanks a million!

@bbcripps: congrats! Your boi look so handsome. :)
@ winnielove: never got the chance to visit you at ur room. Are you at ward 92*? Saw your doc name on the board. Cos my wound abit pain. Not convenient to move around much. Enjoy your stay at Mt e novena. The nurses although are young, they are v nice. :)

I'm finally discharge today. Back at home now. Home is still the best! Haven't post my boy photo yet...so now attaching...
All the rest of the mummies waiting to pop, all the best!
And all mum who had popped, I starting to get feel the motherhood feeling liao. Hope can share the next part of the journey together! Rest well! :)

Attachments

• 1420697977068.jpg
    1420697977068.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 194
@ winnielove: never got the chance to visit you at ur room. Are you at ward 92*? Saw your doc name on the board. Cos my wound abit pain. Not convenient to move around much. Enjoy your stay at Mt e novena. The nurses although are young, they are v nice. :)

I'm finally discharge today. Back at home now. Home is still the best! Haven't post my boy photo yet...so now attaching...
And all mum who had popped, I starting to get feel the motherhood feeling liao. Hope can share the next part of the journey together! Rest well! :)
Have a good rest...
By the way how is ur bill? Paid all b4 discharge or they send to home? Heard gynae fees during pregnancy can claim some from cpf? Heard saying bring our receipt over to nurse...got such thing?

Have a good rest...
By the way how is ur bill? Paid all b4 discharge or they send to home? Heard gynae fees during pregnancy can claim some from cpf? Heard saying bring our receipt over to nurse...got such thing?

CPF withdrawal limit for pre-pregnancy checkup is $450. If you never use this for checkups, you can use it to pay off your delivery fees, so actually end up it's the same de.... it's a matter of where and when you claim only...

sorry March mommy kay-poh here :D

Congrats on your prince's arrival! Your, @bbcripps and @winnielove's deliveries make me excited for mine. :D

Have a good rest...
Okie I read the CPF website again, you need to bring the bills, so just bring la hahaha.

CPF withdrawal limit for pre-pregnancy checkup is $450. If you never use this for checkups, you can use it to pay off your delivery fees, so actually end up it's the same de.... it's a matter of where and when you claim only...

sorry March mommy kay-poh here :D

Hi March mummy! Thanks for dropping by with this useful info. :)

Hi March mummy! Thanks for dropping by with this useful info. :)
Remember to bring the bills... Quoting from CPF website:

"To withdraw your Medisave, just inform the hospital of your intention and sign the Medisave Authorisation Form. If you wish to use Medisave to pay for the pre-delivery medical expenses under the Medisave Maternity Package, you will need to present the bills incurred for the pre-delivery medical care to the hospital where the newborn is to be delivered. The hospital will then submit these bills, together with the bill for the delivery expenses, for a Medisave withdrawal under the Medisave Maternity Package upon your discharge."

http://mycpf.cpf.gov.sg/CPF/my-cpf/have-child/HC2.htm

Wah nurse so assure that will deliver aft lunch...so if hungry order something to eat 1st else later they won't allow u to eat anymore...jiayou ya :)
Ya lucky I ate heavy breakfast now on epidural nurse say can't eat anymore ., dilation gg slow so prob only night time deliver :)

Back