(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I interested but cannot go... Don't work in city area, I work in ulu outskirts...
There's a few gathering being planned on fb maybe you can join those ?

For me it is because I happened to be on leave so might as well jio Makan session. Lolz else I will be working too

Hi, I have a newly prepared batch of red rice wine if anyone is keen to have this for preparing your confinement food.
Approx 300ml in a jar (I purchase clean glass jars), each jar of red rice wine is $12 each. This contains both the red rice wine & the lees.
Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

hi, hoping to help a mom here in need of stretch mark cream. I have mustela brand - bought too many. wlling to let go at $50. UP 75. thanks. admin pls delete if I should not post here.

How to train bb to sleep thru the night

ImageUploadedByForum1416104033.253199.jpg

There's a few gathering being planned on fb maybe you can join those ?

For me it is because I happened to be on leave so might as well jio Makan session. Lolz else I will be working too

I don't use FB one.. Haha.
You gals enjoy your Peking duck!! I love it when they use the meat to fry the bee hoon lol

House reno is really tiring... now I really can't bend down to pick up things.. even after shower can't wear my undies n shorts while standing..lol can't balance..

House reno is really tiring... now I really can't bend down to pick up things.. even after shower can't wear my undies n shorts while standing..lol can't balance..
Lol that bad .. For me sometime only depend on my activities thru the day..
Normally only after work shower got problem but morning shower after a night sleep it is ok

nowaday a lot of hot tempered pple...who like to use violent regardless old or young...they think they loud and action pple will scare but yet
there is nothing much police can do haiz

He can scold the kid. 3 yr old how u wan them to understand cannot beat / snatch with others .

So we as adults should teach and not slap then say at most deaf i compensate. He think his $$ alot cannot finish?

Although violence not advisable. But if it happen to my kids. I guess my hubby would be so angry that he will hit the man back. Since he say at most compensate only. N coz police cant do much also.

If its my son who is in the wrong i would be more than happy to apologise n educate my son its not right to hit ppl and ask him say sorry to the 2 yr old boy.

Ya lo - I saw already also angry!!! What right does the man has to slap another parents' child?

Play fighting and quarreling are very common amongst young children and unavoidable, yet parents find it very hard to see their children being bullied.
No matter what , that man should not get violent or aggressive at the 3 yo.
I feel very strongly against hitting a child in this case.
They are just kids.

Play fighting and quarreling are very common amongst young children and unavoidable, yet parents find it very hard to see their children being bullied.
No matter what , that man should not get violent or aggressive at the 3 yo.
I feel very strongly against hitting a child in this case.
They are just kids.
Then it is us parents to teach our kids how to defend themselves... E.g. screaming to get the attention of others, telling the bully to stop it etc. Also impt to teach them that retaliating shld never be the first line of defence.

A fellow mummy shared with us the other day...

her 4 yo son was playing with her 5yo friend's son... maybe her son was playing roughly, suddenly the 5yo was slapping her son not once but three times until her boy's cheek was swollen and red. During this fighting, both sets of parents witnessed the slapping, of cos my friend was angry cuz she does not even slap her own son. But the other mother still told her husband, " see next time you dont have to be afraid that your son (5yo) will get bullied!!"" Aiyo instead of correcting the wrong behaviour, the mother still say such things infront of my friend. My friend so pissed and stomped off with her family and said loudly to her husband, "lets go before our son get slapped again."

He can scold the kid. 3 yr old how u wan them to understand cannot beat / snatch with others .

So we as adults should teach and not slap then say at most deaf i compensate. He think his $$ alot cannot finish?

Although violence not advisable. But if it happen to my kids. I guess my hubby would be so angry that he will hit the man back. Since he say at most compensate only. N coz police cant do much also.

If its my son who is in the wrong i would be more than happy to apologise n educate my son its not right to hit ppl and ask him say sorry to the 2 yr old boy.
no one like to see their kid get bully but violent is not the solution to everything .,.. if we hit back we are equally bad as the other party ...
sometime i wonder what is the role and duty of our police ...alot of time such thing they say it is civil case they can't do anyhing ...meaning to say only when it come to crime ... death then they are involved haiz ...then being police in singapore very good life leh lolz

I dont even dare hit my own nephew.
i dare if the parent are busy to discipline him ..i will hit and tell his parent... and they are welcome to discipline my boy ...
these kids are related to us and if we as close relatives dun help to discipline then who will if the parent is busy and din see what is going on ..
as for stranger not related to me i won't lift a finger

Then it is us parents to teach our kids how to defend themselves... E.g. screaming to get the attention of others, telling the bully to stop it etc. Also impt to teach them that retaliating shld never be the first line of defence.
yah and you know what my hubby ...must teach our boy to fight back if pple hit him but he cannot start the fight :s how he expect the kid to understand haiz

her 4 yo son was playing with her 5yo friend's son... maybe her son was playing roughly, suddenly the 5yo was slapping her son not once but three times until her boy's cheek was swollen and red. During this fighting, both sets of parents witnessed the slapping, of cos my friend was angry cuz she does not even slap her own son. But the other mother still told her husband, " see next time you dont have to be afraid that your son (5yo) will get bullied!!"" Aiyo instead of correcting the wrong behaviour, the mother still say such things infront of my friend. My friend so pissed and stomped off with her family and said loudly to her husband, "lets go before our son get slapped again."
wah lao if the parent saw and din stop..what kind of parent is that ...your friend should also stop after witnessing the 1st slap who

... this type of friend also have...

I dun even dare to hit my nephew n nieces. .. if they r naughty i will juz teach them by explaining even though i m angry. N also my son also beat them before n they beat my son before too. I will juz explain n tell them its not right.

I will nv agree or encourage such actions.

Do unto others what u wan other to do unto u ...

Ur friend should have voice out upon seeing these . At most if 翻脸next time dun be friends liao.. coz by walking away her son will feel inbalance. Why i kenna hit but my mummy nv say anything..

Back