(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Two sad news today. I cried and cried watching the video of the father singing Blackbird to the son in the NICU, then the baby died in his arms three days later. The DJ sacrificed her life for her baby by forgoing critical cancer treatment during pregnancy. Reminds us how blessed we are and not to take things for granted!

Dishes in this kind of high-end restaurant is def expensive, so I only eat on special occasions, like family celebrations or birthdays. The ala carte portions are just like any Chinese banquet restaurant, not the super small Western fine dining portion.
of course eat on special occasion ..i dun print money too lolz ...

Lil one has been v active all afternoon..making me feel very uncomfortable. Can't find a position to lie down..The ribs area very painful. Super breathless..lie on side the bump feel painful..

Lil one has been v active all afternoon..making me feel very uncomfortable. Can't find a position to lie down..The ribs area very painful. Super breathless..lie on side the bump feel painful..
go take a shower ...sometime it help..

Hi mummies, previously i have mentioned that i am bleeding while pass motion and i went to my gynae and did the test. Result was out and i have to go see gynae later. Over the phone, the nurse mentioned that is infection and need to give me medicine. not sure anyone have encounter before?

Mine was yesterday. To the point that I felt irritated and annoyed. Is it normal.? I feel bad at times when I find him over active

Mine was yesterday. To the point that I felt irritated and annoyed. Is it normal.? I feel bad at times when I find him over active

For me, more is always better than less... cuz less movements then you need to worry. I was quite concerned when my bb was not as active earlier these week... so happy when he returned to his "usual" self. Hubby says maybe it is because he played too much and needed to rest. =.=

go take a shower ...sometime it help..

Give bb a cold shower...LOL.

Same..couldn't help but feel annoyed. But when baby move less will worry..zzzz lol now feel slightly better..think I ate too full just now. Just one cup of soya bean plus a bun and some fruits..need to eat smaller meals

Hi Mummies & Daddies...
I just signed up at the Parenthood Fair for a free digital edition of the Motherhood magazine. Its filled with lots of interesting articles as well as brochures of the upcoming Parenthood fair for the various contests.
Just sign up at http://gift.motherhoodexhibition.sg/ with the Promo Code PHF3 for the free digital magazine now!
Parenthood Fair from 21-23 Nov 2014 11am to 9pm.

Hi Mummies & Daddies...
I just signed up at the Parenthood Fair for a free digital edition of the Motherhood magazine. Its filled with lots of interesting articles as well as brochures of the upcoming Parenthood fair for the various contests.
Just sign up at http://gift.motherhoodexhibition.sg/ with the Promo Code PHF3 for the free digital magazine now!
Parenthood Fair from 21-23 Nov 2014 11am to 9pm.

I dun mind!! Haha let me know..Asia Sq??

My immediate boss is away in India for training, so I can "zao" a bit on Mon lunchtime. Asia Sq is good for me and I can make it between 12.30 and 2pm. Hope to meet some mummies from here in-person!

3 pax can finish a duck? Haha n maybe a veg ok liao... Dun order more...haha

Hopefully other mummies will join in. Hohoho I can work up a good appetite for lunch during work days. :D But yeah, just control and get one more dish besides the duck will do. :)

My immediate boss is away in India for training, so I can "zao" a bit on Mon lunchtime. Asia Sq is good for me and I can make it between 12.30 and 2pm. Hope to meet some mummies from here in-person!
Review all said paragon leh no one mentioned Asia square one .. Now gathering Kakis.. If majority want Asia sq I'm ok too

Hopefully other mummies will join in. Hohoho I can work up a good appetite for lunch during work days. :D But yeah, just control and get one more dish besides the duck will do. :)
In case you all din realized .. We also post on fb group lolz so hopefully more pple will join then no need to just eat duck and vegetables lolz

Your hubby not working ? It's lunch in case you din realized lolz

Yes, he is. I'll probably have to go earlier and hang around. Still better than taking public transport with such big tummy. Plus I walk so slow now...feels hot easily too.
I have learnt that it is better to be safe than sorry....we have to take good care of ourselves...cause we are taking care of another human being now. It's not just us alone.
Never felt so "pampered" in my life....lol. Dunno it's considered good or bad. Haha

Yes, he is. I'll probably have to go earlier and hang around. Still better than taking public transport with such big tummy. Plus I walk so slow now...feels hot easily too.
I have learnt that it is better to be safe than sorry....we have to take good care of ourselves...cause we are taking care of another human being now. It's not just us alone.
Never felt so "pampered" in my life....lol. Dunno it's considered good or bad. Haha
He work orchard area har? Then you will be very early leh lolz assuming he work at 830 lolz how are u going to pass time til 12pm lolz

He work orchard area har? Then you will be very early leh lolz assuming he work at 830 lolz how are u going to pass time til 12pm lolz
Thank goodness he can go in later... if not, I hang around too long will surely feel tired. I sit for too long also get backache.

Huggies sample

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416013681129.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1416013681129.png
    297.1 KB · Views: 181

Back