(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

different ...割皮 recovery much much faster than 割肉.

yar, is your hubby muslim? @bbcripps

No, ang moh catholic, lol. But his family of 4 brothers all do, so he wants to do for his son too. He says in case next time he takes a pee with his son n his son ask him how come it looks different *roll eyes* Usually they advise to do when the bb is 3 days old, less traumatic than when they r older, but the thought of slicing something off my bb is damn painful leh.

wah like so mafan.
i have to go work myself for the next 1 week cause dh going for reservist.

thinking if i should take to eunos or macpherson

If you need to take circle line, just take to macpherson it's less crowded. Eunos very difficult to board train.

My DH also reservist, 2 weeks somemore. But we don't have car la so no difference.

No, ang moh catholic, lol. But his family of 4 brothers all do, so he wants to do for his son too. He says in case next time he takes a pee with his son n his son ask him how come it looks different *roll eyes* Usually they advise to do when the bb is 3 days old, less traumatic than when they r older, but the thought of slicing something off my bb is damn painful leh.

I agree with @winnielove , if really want to do do while baby is young but as parents you have to extra caution on the wound lor...But hor your DH reasoning not very convincing leh!

Ur hub thinks too much lol.. U shd tell ur hub what if next time in sch the boy pee n the classmate ask why so diff ?? My ex colleague ever told us he did it and we teased him sometimes but that's like adulthood so just joking won't take it to heart.. But kids don't understand one n if really kena teased might be hurtful

seriously I think smrt shd increase the number of reserved seats.
I been standing from home (amk) to work (bugis) everyday for a wk. sigh
sometimes go home still have chance to sit.
Haha... Yesterday there was an old man and a pregnant woman whose belly bigger than mine and myself also preggy eyeing on 1 priority seat. I was the first one to back out and left the 2 to decide who to sit. Yes agreed, should increase priority seats if they want more ppl to give birth and to support this aging population haha

I agree with @winnielove , if really want to do do while baby is young but as parents you have to extra caution on the wound lor...But hor your DH reasoning not very convincing leh!

Ur hub thinks too much lol.. U shd tell ur hub what if next time in sch the boy pee n the classmate ask why so diff ?? My ex colleague ever told us he did it and we teased him sometimes but that's like adulthood so just joking won't take it to heart.. But kids don't understand one n if really kena teased might be hurtful

Oh ya hor, he will be different from his classmates then. Good point. Ya, of coz he also say more hygienic blah blah but I think 90% of boys here r not circumcised n all ok wat, so, I'm still not inclined to do it. 伤脑筋!

@krissyun your home near these stops?

561 : Upper Aljunied Road to Cecil Street / Fullerton Road
8.00am (1 Trip, Monday to Friday)
Fare: $3.80

S/N Road Name/Stopping Point Description

Upper Aljunied Road/Bus stop after Joo Seng Community Centre

Upper Aljunied Road/Bus stop after Blk 4

MacPherson Road/Bus stop outside Cencon Building

MacPherson Road/Bus stop outside Gulab Building

MacPherson Road/Bus stop opposite POSBank

Anson Road/Bus stop outside International Plaza

Cecil Street/Bus stop opposite GB Building

Cecil Street/Bus stop outside Prudential Tower

Fullerton Road/Bus stop outside Fullerton Square

If you need to take circle line, just take to macpherson it's less crowded. Eunos very difficult to board train.

My DH also reservist, 2 weeks somemore. But we don't have car la so no difference.

oka! i will take to Macpherson then

mine 3 weeks LOL.
till 5sept.

Yea!! I was with DBS super sian.. If stop at marina bay no shelter Somemore.. Limited food, expensive and not even nice :( miss my Amoy and hong lim haha

Yup. You still with DBS or not working le?
Now can take downtown like to telok ayer or Chinatown...

Haha... Yesterday there was an old man and a pregnant woman whose belly bigger than mine and myself also preggy eyeing on 1 priority seat. I was the first one to back out and left the 2 to decide who to sit. Yes agreed, should increase priority seats if they want more ppl to give birth and to support this aging population haha

agree, more priority seats.sometimes its all taken up by elderly, then the non-priority seats taken up by "non-priority" people,just pretend to play with their phone.
i tink its a bit embaressing that singapore gotto have those "stand-up stacey" posters,to remind people to give up their seats.

Last edited:
@krissyun your home near these stops?

561 : Upper Aljunied Road to Cecil Street / Fullerton Road
8.00am (1 Trip, Monday to Friday)
Fare: $3.80

S/N Road Name/Stopping Point Description

Upper Aljunied Road/Bus stop after Joo Seng Community Centre

Upper Aljunied Road/Bus stop after Blk 4

MacPherson Road/Bus stop outside Cencon Building

MacPherson Road/Bus stop outside Gulab Building

MacPherson Road/Bus stop opposite POSBank

Anson Road/Bus stop outside International Plaza

Cecil Street/Bus stop opposite GB Building

Cecil Street/Bus stop outside Prudential Tower

Fullerton Road/Bus stop outside Fullerton Square

Wow... Thanks for helping me find out. But my house not near here. Still need a feeder bus to reach macpherson. The destination also not near my office. I think for now just have to stick with the mafan-ness of changing transport. Can't wait for ML next year haha...

For mummies who wants to monitor their blood pressure at home, groupon has a deal on a blood pressure monitor today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 121
agree, more priority seats.sometimes its all taken up by elderly, then the non-priority seats taken up by "non-priority" people,just pretend to play with their phone.
i tink its a bit embaressing that singapore gotto have those "stand-up stacey" posters,to remind people to give up their seats.

Ya lor... you know Bangkok people more civilised than Singaporean. When I was travelling in the Airport Link I ever saw a mother with Primary School going child give up her seat to a elderly without being asked during my trip even tho the Ah Ma said she was alighting next stop. Although I would prefer her to ask her boy to stand up instead...

Ya lor... you know Bangkok people more civilised than Singaporean. When I was travelling in the Airport Link I ever saw a mother with Primary School going child give up her seat to a elderly without being asked during my trip even tho the Ah Ma said she was alighting next stop. Although I would prefer her to ask her boy to stand up instead...
simple words...singaporean are self centred lor ... they think they earn it and deserve it AND paid for it ( mrt fare )...so why should they give up just because you are pregnant or old ...

simple words...singaporean are self centred lor ... they think they earn it and deserve it AND paid for it ( mrt fare )...so why should they give up just because you are pregnant or old ...

sad right... first world country...worse than third world civilisation

I cant feel... my massage lady told me my baby is on my right side...
for me when i lay down on my side when the fats all rest on the bed ... i can feel it more on left side than right right ..but my stomach also on left side so dunno is stomach grumbling or baby :D of course when i sit up straight in office can suddenly feel a kick ..that one is random sometime right some time left

sad right... first world country...worse than third world civilisation
sometime need to see it another angle ... there is always 2 side of a coin ...
sometime some pregnant woman or woman with young or elder think they are ONG and display some unfriendly or hostile or inconsiderate behaviour too so cant really blame pple from not waiting to give up seat

Last edited:
Oh ya hor, he will be different from his classmates then. Good point. Ya, of coz he also say more hygienic blah blah but I think 90% of boys here r not circumcised n all ok wat, so, I'm still not inclined to do it. 伤脑筋!

my hubby did it when he was young due to some infection

my #1 still until "observation" coz previously we visit a GP the GP says his skin very thick, cannot slide.. so will kenna infection/ growth problems etc... nv go into detail abt it also.. juz say recommend to do ... but when i went PD, PD also agree its abit thick, but say observe first, some kids when they grow up, auto ok de ...

so my question was, do it younger less pain ?? as recovery time should be faster, But hubby dun agree leh, he say juz leave it, its alright...

any mummies with same issue ??

sometime need to see it another angle ... there is always 2 side of a coin ...
sometime some pregnant woman or woman with young or elder think they are ONG and display some unfriendly or hostile or unconsiderate behaviour too so cant really blame pple from not waiting to give up seat
Kenna that when I tio arrowed to give up my seat when i first found out abt my bfp. the woman was so unappreciative! i rly shld have said, "sorry, i am also pregnant" and just go to sleep. All I could mutter was "Hey, be thankful ok? I am also pregnant and I need it just as much as u, probably even more?"

Kenna that when I tio arrowed to give up my seat when i first found out abt my bfp. the woman was so unappreciative! i rly shld have said, "sorry, i am also pregnant" and just go to sleep. All I could mutter was "Hey, be thankful ok? I am also pregnant and I need it just as much as u, probably even more?"
i know ... i also dun like those monster stroller that just pushed in and crashed on your leg during peak hour and din apologised . you have kid i also have but i wont use stroller during peak hour lor...that one stroller space can allow at least 2 adult to get in and reach office on time

i know ... i also dun like those monster stroller that just pushed in and crashed on your leg during peak hour and din apologised . you have kid i also have but i wont use stroller during peak hour lor...that one stroller space can allow at least 2 adult to get in and reach office on time
I only use stroller during non peak,,, i dun like peak hr go squeeze with ppl, i would rather take cab this way ... peak hrs i feel pek cek and ppl also will feel so ....

Am reminded of an article written by someone on hte Sunday Times. Some people with the monster strollers are rly a*****es

Am reminded of an article written by someone on hte Sunday Times. Some people with the monster strollers are rly a*****es
But I also remember pple fight back that the passenger are asshole cos they dun see from mummy point of view Etx Lolz it is no end argument lah so all I can do it I dun create inconvenience to others can already and I can't stop others to do inconvenience to me Lolz

But I also remember pple fight back that the passenger are asshole cos they dun see from mummy point of view Etx Lolz it is no end argument lah so all I can do it I dun create inconvenience to others can already and I can't stop others to do inconvenience to me Lolz

Yeah... that's my thought too!

That is why if I go out with my boy I din take train until he is old Enuff to walk steadily Lolz and can balance well to stand on train or I go out during off peak hrs Lolz

Oh I go out with my girl a lot even before she started to walk... she will be in my trusty ergo baby carrier... and yes usually I will go out in off peak hours too!

Last edited:
Probably it's a matter of give an take. The people using the pram ought to be more careful and not expect people to give way to them IMMEDIATELY (sometimes it's not that i don't want to make way, but it's so crowded that I too need to find an opening before I can give way right... just like driving, u dont expect people to let u filter in the moment u turn on the indicator) , and as for people like us, we try to make way for the pram as much as we can.

seriously I think smrt shd increase the number of reserved seats.
I been standing from home (amk) to work (bugis) everyday for a wk. sigh
sometimes go home still have chance to sit.

Even increase to 10, ppl will tend to fall aslp together. Hahaha so end up still no seat for those elderly or preggy. Now our stomach also very obvious, i also stand from Jurong to Raffles place than got chance to sit. Sigh

Oh I go out with my girl a lot even before she started to walk... she will be in my trusty ergo baby carrier... and yes usually I will go out in off peak hours too!

I carry as normal without carrier Lolz dunno leh I just dun like carrier Lolz though I have 2 at home Lolz
Probably it's a matter of give an take. The people using the pram ought to be more careful and not expect people to give way to them IMMEDIATELY (sometimes it's not that i don't want to make way, but it's so crowded that I too need to find an opening before I can give way right... just like driving, u dont expect people to let u filter in the moment u turn on the indicator) , and as for people like us, we try to make way for the pram as much as we can.
problem is pple dunno what is give and take anymore. People become more self centre and become it is all about me and no one else

I carry as normal without carrier Lolz dunno leh I just dun like carrier Lolz though I have 2 at home Lolz
problem is pple dunno what is give and take anymore. People become more self centre and become it is all about me and no one else
then that really leaves me with no choice but to be a selfish biatch when the need arises..sadly

Even increase to 10, ppl will tend to fall aslp together. Hahaha so end up still no seat for those elderly or preggy. Now our stomach also very obvious, i also stand from Jurong to Raffles place than got chance to sit. Sigh
if i need to take mrt i also stand from sengkang to outram ... heng ..it is only 20-25mins ride but given a choice i prefer to take bus but that is a 1 hr ride lolz

Back