(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Wanted to go weigh my bb after reading all the weight posts here but he is asleep alr nia.
Nowadays quite sad cos it seems that not spending a lot of time with bb...

Wanted to go weigh my bb after reading all the weight posts here but he is asleep alr nia.
You have baby weighing machine ? Else just carry her weigh and put her back and take ur weight and less off very easy and fast and bb can continue zzzz. Lol

No choice if you are Ftwm ...

My bb is trying to stuff his whole fist into his small mouth... lol looks so funny..

Yesterday he woke up 4 times for milk !! Dunnknow how long this period will last... so lack of sleep until I fell sick liao

Same here. Everyday i try to leave work on the dot to spend more tym with my LO. The 3 hrs spend with him everyday is lyk so precious. Hahaha.
Bt sometyms also worried LO will become closer to his caregiver than me. :(

what time is your baby's bedtime? my gal still doesnt have a routine yet.. sigh.
mine light out at 830-900pm .. drink milk ..and she will KO lolz ... then 4-530 wake up for milk... then 720am wake her up go my mom place ... so far the routine is like that

My gal is the slimmest liao.. at 3mth she was 5.7kg at slightly above 25%, ht 61cm at 75%.

tall is generic .. but weight why only above 25% she dun drink alot ?

I will usually lights out at ard 930pm and coax him to slp ard 10pm. He will usually slp from 10pm till 3+, feed once and then slp all the way till 7+,8+.
mine light out at 830-900pm .. drink milk ..and she will KO lolz ... then 4-530 wake up for milk... then 720am wake her up go my mom place ... so far the routine is like that

oh oh so mine not that bad.. my fren's babies all slp at 730 - 8.. mine bedtime is 9 - 10pm. i thot why my girl slp so late compared to other babies.. hahaha! mine will wake up at 2 plus for milk.. den 5 plus i will latch her before waking up to pump n go for work.. i am thinking if i shuld still feed her at 5 plus even if she dun cries for milk.. but i am feeding her cos her intake in the day is so little now..

what time is your baby's bedtime? my gal still doesnt have a routine yet.. sigh.
If at my house we will wipe him down and I will latch him abt 8-9pm depending on his hunger for that day. If at my mil place I will latch him at 730 once I get there, we eat dinner at mil place then go home abt 9, wipe him and latch him again and he will sleep at abt 1030. 2 diff schedules nia.. He will wake once bet 3-5 for milk depending on what time he sleep. Then if go mil place we leave the house at 645 and I latch him once at mil. If at home I let him sleep till he wanna wake up and feed.
Ahh weekends even babies can sleep late lol

You have baby weighing machine ? Else just carry her weigh and put her back and take ur weight and less off very easy and fast and bb can continue zzzz. Lol

No choice if you are Ftwm ...

Normal weighing scales, v funny when pregnant I don't see the need to buy digital weighing scales, once he came out I badgered my hub to buy one during my confinement alr so that I can weigh him.
Once he sleep I don't dare move him oh, if wake up he will be v grumpy and cry and won't sleep again liao.

oh oh so mine not that bad.. my fren's babies all slp at 730 - 8.. mine bedtime is 9 - 10pm. i thot why my girl slp so late compared to other babies.. hahaha! mine will wake up at 2 plus for milk.. den 5 plus i will latch her before waking up to pump n go for work.. i am thinking if i shuld still feed her at 5 plus even if she dun cries for milk.. but i am feeding her cos her intake in the day is so little now..
my gal cant sleep 730-8 cos we are not home yet lolz ..so the earliest is 830-900 ... .. my gal dont drink much during day time ... only 120-130ml per 1.5-2hrs . but night time feed before sleep can be alot .. from 130-150ml lolz may be that is why she can zzz til 4-5.30am
If at my house we will wipe him down and I will latch him abt 8-9pm depending on his hunger for that day. If at my mil place I will latch him at 730 once I get there, we eat dinner at mil place then go home abt 9, wipe him and latch him again and he will sleep at abt 1030. 2 diff schedules nia.. He will wake once bet 3-5 for milk depending on what time he sleep. Then if go mil place we leave the house at 645 and I latch him once at mil. If at home I let him sleep till he wanna wake up and feed.
Ahh weekends even babies can sleep late lol
not bad both of you still latch ... i dun latch on weekday ..sometime i try to do it on weekend but she bite !!! so think will be exclusive pumping .. will try to drag til she is 6month old then ... no more hehehe cos work can only pump 6hrly and my boss already complained i MIA too often and too long :confused:

She is drinking 150ml every 4 hrs, around 5 feed a day. I feed her more, she don't want.. funny thing is.. she is on FM. isn't tt suppose to be more fattening.
The poly doc say she is doing fine. Next wk I will know if she has grow fatter, going for her 4 mth review n jab.

Tall is generic.. haha but I 152cm, my hub 170cm.. dunno where she get the ht from. hahaha

Whoa next time can be tall and slim :)
Better be...dun be like mummy fat n short. hahaha

My gal bedtime is around 8+pm. normally we reach home around 7+ after dinner at mum's place, then will bath her (easier than wiping her) then let her play abit, she be drowsy by 8+ then sleep, I dream feed her at 11+ then she wake up at 5/6+ and we leave hm to mum's place at 6.45am. My mum will bath her, she play again then sleep till around 10+/11+.

Ytd she powernap for 45mins and stay awake till 11+pm.

My bb is trying to stuff his whole fist into his small mouth... lol looks so funny..

Yesterday he woke up 4 times for milk !! Dunnknow how long this period will last... so lack of sleep until I fell sick liao

mine stuff also and show me the gag face... roll eyes.. now I give her teether to play.

She is drinking 150ml every 4 hrs, around 5 feed a day. I feed her more, she don't want.. funny thing is.. she is on FM. isn't tt suppose to be more fattening.
The poly doc say she is doing fine. Next wk I will know if she has grow fatter, going for her 4 mth review n jab.

Tall is generic.. haha but I 152cm, my hub 170cm.. dunno where she get the ht from. hahaha

Better be...dun be like mummy fat n short. hahaha

My gal bedtime is around 8+pm. normally we reach home around 7+ after dinner at mum's place, then will bath her (easier than wiping her) then let her play abit, she be drowsy by 8+ then sleep, I dream feed her at 11+ then she wake up at 5/6+ and we leave hm to mum's place at 6.45am. My mum will bath her, she play again then sleep till around 10+/11+.

Ytd she powernap for 45mins and stay awake till 11+pm.

then your gal consumed almost same as my gal in total ...

at least got 170cm ... so she will be tall one ...

My girl used to take abt 800 to 900ml total a day. But now only abt 700ml. She takes a feed ard 7pm and sleeps till abt 10pm..takes her last feed which usu lasts her till abt 2am. Sometimes she sleeps thru till 7am but lately she has another feed at abt 5am. Think she doesn't drink enough in the day hence the need to drink at 2am and 5am..but no matter how we coax her she won't drink..

Lets hope will be like tt.. her dad keep mocking me say later bb turn 2 yrs already taller than me... roll eyes.

My girl used to take abt 800 to 900ml total a day. But now only abt 700ml. She takes a feed ard 7pm and sleeps till abt 10pm..takes her last feed which usu lasts her till abt 2am. Sometimes she sleeps thru till 7am but lately she has another feed at abt 5am. Think she doesn't drink enough in the day hence the need to drink at 2am and 5am..but no matter how we coax her she won't drink..

its like tt one.. I think its distraction also.. when we are not around, she guai guai finish everything. then when all of us come back at 6pm and she is feeding, she will left like 60ml and stop.... Especially now mine know how to push the teat away with the tongue, use her hand to push also. .aiyo.. the last 60ml cannot force it down one,..
Worst case she vomit out after playing!

my gal cant sleep 730-8 cos we are not home yet lolz ..so the earliest is 830-900 ... .. my gal dont drink much during day time ... only 120-130ml per 1.5-2hrs . but night time feed before sleep can be alot .. from 130-150ml lolz may be that is why she can zzz til 4-5.30am

not bad both of you still latch ... i dun latch on weekday ..sometime i try to do it on weekend but she bite !!! so think will be exclusive pumping .. will try to drag til she is 6month old then ... no more hehehe cos work can only pump 6hrly and my boss already complained i MIA too often and too long :confused:
hahah i wanted to do exclusive pumping too, but i think weekends if go out v troublesome leh must bring pump out and warmer out...

hahah i wanted to do exclusive pumping too, but i think weekends if go out v troublesome leh must bring pump out and warmer out...

I am exclusively pumping since she was born... Tried latching but however it just doesn't work out for both of us. Have to agree it's troublesome but bo bians

i dun bring pump out ..outside if needed latch in nursing room else go home then pump lolz..
anyway supply has dropped so can tong 6 hrs without pumping :p

Mummies who went back to work, can I ask how many times you managed to express at work?

For storage wise, I can put the milk in the bottle with some ice pack and put them in the fridge?

Pump parts after using rinse in hot water and put in lock and lock container and put in the fridge too?

Mummies who went back to work, can I ask how many times you managed to express at work?

For storage wise, I can put the milk in the bottle with some ice pack and put them in the fridge?

Pump parts after using rinse in hot water and put in lock and lock container and put in the fridge too?
Only 2 times for me and it is 6hrly
For me I pump the pumps in fridge after rinse with hot water but I see the mummy in my office they dun rinse they just put the whole thin in zip lock bag in fridge

Anybody use this? Is it gd?
Not cheap... 3 pairs for $30
Screenshot_2015-05-11-10-36-16_1431311976432.jpg

Only 2 times for me and it is 6hrly
For me I pump the pumps in fridge after rinse with hot water but I see the mummy in my office they dun rinse they just put the whole thin in zip lock bag in fridge

Thanks Esther. Just back to work and having my first pump. I guess it's just twice a day for me too. Really seems like no time to pump.

I bought lock and lock container, thinking most likely just put inside and put in the fridge

My gal has seemed to have lost her cheeks :( her milk intake is down to abt 700ml a day now from abt 900ml. Shd I be concerned??

any of your baby love tummy time?

mine seems to love tummy time a lot and she will flip by herself from back to tummy whenever she's awake.

I swaddle her to sleep and at times when she's does not want to sleep yet she can even flip while being swaddled.

Is it ok for them to be on their tummy for a long time? Nowdays she can be on her tummy for 20 minutes+, will it be too tiring for their neck? When she seems unhappy and cries I will flip her back to let her rest but she be will flip back again while crying at the same time. don't know whether to let her be on her tummy or not. End up I will just carry her and walk about the house for a while

any of your baby love tummy time?

mine seems to love tummy time a lot and she will flip by herself from back to tummy whenever she's awake.

I swaddle her to sleep and at times when she's does not want to sleep yet she can even flip while being swaddled.

Is it ok for them to be on their tummy for a long time? Nowdays she can be on her tummy for 20 minutes+, will it be too tiring for their neck? When she seems unhappy and cries I will flip her back to let her rest but she be will flip back again while crying at the same time. don't know whether to let her be on her tummy or not. End up I will just carry her and walk about the house for a while

So clever lei. my gal quite lazy, she turn until the stage just before flipping to tummy and stop. haha I think its ok la.. just gotta watch them, u can't stop them from flipping also. My gal tummy time also can last for about 20min.
its part of their development, they learn to crawl from this position.

So clever lei. my gal quite lazy, she turn until the stage just before flipping to tummy and stop. haha I think its ok la.. just gotta watch them, u can't stop them from flipping also. My gal tummy time also can last for about 20min.
its part of their development, they learn to crawl from this position.

Ya really can't stop if not she seems unhappy...

In the middle of the night when she wake up and cry i saw her already flipped in her cot, don't know whether to laugh or cry cuz I need to sleep and can't possibly monitor all the time :/

am trying out the klorane hair loss treatment serum.... i pray it is sth that is short-lived. was whining to my mom about it and she told me that it is a common problem =X

It is... my sis drop a lot of hair too.. I started seeing a lot of hair fall from 3rd mth on... my hair stylist say it will peak at 4th mth and last till about 6th mth...

Ya really can't stop if not she seems unhappy...

In the middle of the night when she wake up and cry i saw her already flipped in her cot, don't know whether to laugh or cry cuz I need to sleep and can't possibly monitor all the time :/

Can't stop la... middle of the night tough... sometimes I wake up hearing my gal chucking to herself then she in a super awkward position... but she looks fine.. to lessen the SIDS risk, maybe don't put blankets and those toys and stuff around her since she flip around.

Can't stop la... middle of the night tough... sometimes I wake up hearing my gal chucking to herself then she in a super awkward position... but she looks fine.. to lessen the SIDS risk, maybe don't put blankets and those toys and stuff around her since she flip around.

Haha yes! it's scary to hear the chucking in the middle of the night, the first time it happened I got a chill down my spine as I didn't think that it came from baby.

Back