(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

listen to music to relax ...

lolz well children all love junk food :p
incidentally, the last time i had popeyes was sth like 1 day (or was it a 1 wk) before i found out abt her presence. cos they had some promo, the crowd was horrid the chicken was so salty it stung my fingers and lips. that was the first time i had popeyes... haha. but somehow today's chiicken seems ok . prolly seasoning not done well due to the huge crowd!

what kind of shoes are you ladies wearing to work?

Im currently using crocs mary jane but I think need to change already. My feet will get swollen and there will be marks across the strap area and at my sole.

Need to get suitable shoes for work. mary janes.jpg

oni bought clothes fm taka sales hus nw (light items).tmr i will go get breast pumps n other stuffs.

pigeon 4 for $10 push cart is the most difficult to squeeze in,mostly 6 to 12mths n 12 to 18 mths.the promoters will top up new pcs once the clothes run low.

for fisher price,i bought items fm the $5 per pc cart and $3 per pc cart.

cheapest of all is 2 pcs $5 rack.

philip even hv a promotion of something like a bundle pack plus a stroller for $418.din ask for details cuz nt buying stroller yet.

pic 1 - $5 per pc (fisher price)
pic 2 - $3 per pc (fisher price)
pic 3 - 4 for $10 (pigeon)
pic 4 - 2 for $5 (no brand)

to add,even if u went for expo sales,its still worthwhile to drop by taka fair to grab clothings n if u r a fan of sanrio,there is also clothings n stuffs at the talking hall.

ImageUploadedByForum1412932027.998590.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1412932090.169235.jpg

ImageUploadedByForum1412932162.176570.jpg

ImageUploadedByForum1412932201.947701.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByForum1412932126.018999.jpg
    ImageUploadedByForum1412932126.018999.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
hmm... feel like having the thousand lay crepes cake
wonder which is good first love patisserie singapore or Lady M

first love patisseries originated from jakarta and the chef claimed to be trained in japan
lady m .. dunno trained where but i have tried it ..not bad

deal.com.sg is currently having promotion on first love.. $10 voucher for 3 slice
comparing with lady m at think $7.5 per piece ..that seem to be a good deal

incidentally, the last time i had popeyes was sth like 1 day (or was it a 1 wk) before i found out abt her presence. cos they had some promo, the crowd was horrid the chicken was so salty it stung my fingers and lips. that was the first time i had popeyes... haha. but somehow today's chiicken seems ok . prolly seasoning not done well due to the huge crowd!
your taste bud change accordingly one lolz .. 1st trim i am craze over mos burger now no more mood for that lolz

The first thing I told my Gynae is that birthday month, that explains the weight gain (self deceiving) probably had too much cakes/food. But the killer should be white bread and my daily fruit juice, fruit juice a lot sugar ESP those packet ones, and need eat other things instead or 2 bread at one go, 1 bread + 1 apple.

A healthier diet starts now

first love patisseries originated from jakarta and the chef claimed to be trained in japan

deal.com.sg is currently having promotion on first love.. $10 voucher for 3 slice

That day I saw paris baguette also sell crepe cakes, pretty looking but not sure is it nice...

Wah carbo I sure jia lat. Yesterday I passed my urine test but they still scheduled me for the glucose test next visit. Think KK very by the book, I even have to attend a mandatory breast feeding counseling session. I cannot resist rice n fries!

Wah got mandatory breast feeding counselling ah, they will counsel you on breast feeding benefits? *blur*

Google for eat clean recipes! Basically avoid all processed food, white rice, white bread, food with artificial sugars.
A bit hard to eat brown rice so i eat wholemeal bread instead and skip rice. Eat more vege and lean meat instead to make u feel full

Ok must eat healthier.. You are the 好榜样

Cut down on carbohydrates as they break down to sugars.

Eat less starch - rice, noodles, potato, bread. If can, go for whole grain options, eg. Wholemeal bread instead of white bread.

Drinks - cut down on juices, milo, coffee, tea etc. Only milk or water.

Fruits - no avocado, grapes, mango, melon. Stick to apples and oranges.

I gained 2 kg in the last month, bb was 700+g which doc says is a bit fat, so he ask me to control my diet and to put me down for glucose test next month.... The above things are what he tell me cannot take.... Although I will still take some sweet stuff in moderation. Cannot resist!

Ok thanks for advice! Must be my milo! 2 cups every day.. Oops now I know why..

Drink orange juice, but is the Florida natural kind no added sugar. Don't eat ice cream now. Only indulgence is occasional cakes, think carbo must cut ba... I find myself eating lots more rice now than I used to.
ideally dun drink juice eat the fruit and let your body work...

Drink orange juice, but is the Florida natural kind no added sugar. Don't eat ice cream now. Only indulgence is occasional cakes, think carbo must cut ba... I find myself eating lots more rice now than I used to.
ideally dun drink juice eat the fruit and le
Ok thanks for advice! Must be my milo! 2 cups every day.. Oops now I know why..
milo is sugar loaded too !!!

if u dun mind alcohol u can try lady m.i tried their crepe cake n i find the alcohol taste a bit strong for me :) but thier other cakes quite nice.

No added sugar but the fruit itself still have sugar. If can eat the fruit rather thank drink the juice, cuz you will also get fibre from the fruit.

I see, that y u are losing weight instead of gaining. You are eating really healthy too. must learn from you..

ehhh not really ah. i was eating clean when i was TTC then kind of brought over that habit.. i avoid fast food at all cost.
but now and then i'll succumb to junk food and rice too. The last week i've been binge-ing on Lays Potato Chip because i had insane cravings for it.

Just to share some of the food i've prepared during my eat clean journey. One tip is to really decide the entire week's meal and then prepare beforehand, especially if you're working. Can always start slowly. Anything that requires mayonaisse, i substitute with yoghurt instead to make it creamy.

These are the food i eat previously while TTC. Nowadays, i lazy to take picture and the foods i prepare are also simpler because this pregnant woman is lazy. Lol

1A.jpg

Then i also plan my fruits intake every week and store them in small containers like these so i know that i'll have to eat them every day.

DSC_0048-1.jpg

Wah... cut out processed food....

I love my hams and sausages though.... lol

hahahaha i know right. But if you make eating clean interesting, you'll kind of psych yourself you don't need these processed food!
Once in a while eat can lah.. But not like every week eat

I am using Gaia for my kids. It is free from artificial fragrance but it's still scented with essential oil. They have two types of fragrance. One is the basic body wash which smells like lavender and orange. The other one is the sleeptime bath which smells like lavender and ylang ylang. I prefer the latter. :)

@lovexuan, where's the cheapest place to buy Gaia online??

Just to share some of the food i've prepared during my eat clean journey. One tip is to really decide the entire week's meal and then prepare beforehand, especially if you're working. Can always start slowly. Anything that requires mayonaisse, i substitute with yoghurt instead to make it creamy.

These are the food i eat previously while TTC. Nowadays, i lazy to take picture and the foods i prepare are also simpler because this pregnant woman is lazy. Lol

1A.jpg

Then i also plan my fruits intake every week and store them in small containers like these so i know that i'll have to eat them every day.

DSC_0048-1.jpg
Wow very disciplined! Keep it up!!

if u dun mind alcohol u can try lady m.i tried their crepe cake n i find the alcohol taste a bit strong for me :) but thier other cakes quite nice.
I have tried lady m kind of like it .. Lolz this new one Havent try maybe will find one day to try and compare hehe

morning sickness pay me a visit just nw.threw up stomach acid juice n saliva.i was mentioning abt ms yesterday.pantang..coming 6 mths liao still never go away for good..

anyhow,i m still gg to taka ltr to shop.

Hello mummies. Just got out of the taka fair, boy it was crowded! After much deliberating, we decided to get the Philips Avent 3 in 1 set, coz quite worth it, $199 for the sterilizer, warmer, 2 bottles, brush, pacifier n towels, n u still get a free nursing shawl n $20 Taka voucher. Bottles my hubby is quite adamant on using Dr Brown, hopefully everything fits ok. Anyway, we figured certain things we need x2 anyway, one set for my mum's place. Managed to grab a few pieces of clothing, but really no energy to squeeze too much w the crowd. If u spend >$350, u get a free Little Tikes cash register toy, so now beanie has his first toy! :D

Alamak I realised the 240ml Dr Brown bottles r just a tad bit too tall for the sterilizer. Any idea if it's ok to sterilize it lying down? Or it must be upside down standing up?

Back