(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Thanks. If u don't use the same brands means u would have to transfer the milk from storage into feeding bottles? Was wondering if that would be prone to contamination?
In the 1st place the bm are stored in those storage bag so no matter what also must switch from bag to bottle so no incentive to use back same brand

@bbcripps any idea if Taka sell those Pigeon baby toiletries / detergents /breast pad etc and if they are on sale as well? :)
Are the swaddles only sold by NotTooBig Booth, or is there other booth selling ?
Stocks still available ?
In yr opinion, are the Bamboo & Original of much difference ? Are they of the same size ?

Thanks in advance

If you're looking for the Aden + Anais ones, it's only available at NotTooBig. But if you don't midn any other brands, there's a lot at other booth Spring Maternity has those Bamboo ones too!

I just ordered spectra m1 at expo. But ytd so happen I saw a post in fb saying that the flange change shape when they use boiling water to sterilise. Then if lidat I die die must get steriliser? then if really must buy hor, wat brand can fit flanges in?

I just ordered spectra m1 at expo. But ytd so happen I saw a post in fb saying that the flange change shape when they use boiling water to sterilise. Then if lidat I die die must get steriliser? then if really must buy hor, wat brand can fit flanges in?
If it cannot tahan boiling water, I doubt it can be sterilized. I may be wrong. Please chk with seller abt it...

Went fair today, so many pp! Went in not having any idea what to buy just wanted to look at the 5 in 1 cot and the spectra pump, in the end, don't like the cot and can't find the pump. End up buying a lot of clothes, some diapers, toiletries for baby etc... So funny. But at least got buy some stuff so quite happy. :)

Hello mummies. Woke up today thinking I better take it easy cos yesterday walked abit. Then this afternoon my hubby said let's check out the expo. I told him siao ah, go on a Sat afternoon?! But he insisted we just drive by n check out the situation, so off we went at 5pm, thinking that we will probably give up after 20 mins (cos we both buay tahan crowds). N guess what, we stayed till it closed at 9. Shiitttt, hope my placenta don't punish me for walking so much. But the crowd really wasn't that bad, didn't really have to q. Then last min saw the latex mattress which was the main reason why I'm there. But by then my body battery already down to 1%, really cannot tahan already. So maybe my hubby has to go back again tomorrow to buy that. Here's my loot for today. We don't really know what to buy so we anyhow buy. Striped rompers fr Carter's 5 pcs $16. White rompers from Spring maternity, bamboo material, super soft n nice (puts Gerber n CK to shame really), 3 pcs for $23.

image.jpg

@bbcripps any idea if Taka sell those Pigeon baby toiletries / detergents /breast pad etc and if they are on sale as well? :)

If you're looking for the Aden + Anais ones, it's only available at NotTooBig. But if you don't midn any other brands, there's a lot at other booth Spring Maternity has those Bamboo ones too!

I saw pigeon wipes for 20+10. But the rest I'm not sure if they have. Actually taka also have Aden + Anais on sale. Usual price for bamboo swaddle is $69.90 so after all the discount it works out to be $50, same as expo.

Good morning mummies! It's the long weekend! My colleagues came over my place to play mj till 4.30am last night, man I'm like a zombie now.

My hubby is at the Mt E hospital tour on my behalf now, I'm not even sure if I will get to deliver there but he wants to take a look, n he said since I was up so much yesterday, the only way he will let me go is in a wheelchair. Aiyo, so embarrassing. Plus I couldn't wake up earlier, so I gave it a pass.

After so much deliberation n back n forth yesterday, we finally bought the stroller n car seat .... online. Cos we count count count the diff is really a lot, the entire stroller plus car seat plus car seat base there after ship back is still less than only the stroller here. So we save quite a few hundred. So, anyway, I'm glad that's one big item out of the way.

Babe I'm sorry, since I'm not going to hospital tour I'm not dropping by taka today. But I did remember seeing 20+10 off the list price for all the peg perego models.
No worries babe! Shall go check it out during the fair next week. Hope u won big at mm! ;)

No worries babe! Shall go check it out during the fair next week. Hope u won big at mm! ;)

No leh, actually I lost $180, but it's ok la, I write off as "entertainment expenses", haha. :D Oh today I saw the peg perego P3 compact at the fair, it's $619. I think that's the same price as taka, cos I recognize the same 20% off label they use. So for this weekend it should be an additional 10% off that price.

Reactions: AAT
Are the swaddles only sold by NotTooBig Booth, or is there other booth selling ?
Stocks still available ?
In yr opinion, are the Bamboo & Original of much difference ? Are they of the same size ?

Thanks in advance

There are also cotton or bamboo swaddles at spring maternity booth at $59.90 per box if I recall correctly. Bamboo one is really soft but may not be exactly 通风 as muslin ones.

In the end I saw a post on mummymarket that H25 booth has swaddle that is made of 70% bamboo and 30% cotton which is more durable and I liked the bright colours and prints so I bought it instead at $54.40 for 3.

Attachments

• swaddle.jpg
    swaddle.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Hello mummies. Woke up today thinking I better take it easy cos yesterday walked abit. Then this afternoon my hubby said let's check out the expo. I told him siao ah, go on a Sat afternoon?! But he insisted we just drive by n check out the situation, so off we went at 5pm, thinking that we will probably give up after 20 mins (cos we both buay tahan crowds). N guess what, we stayed till it closed at 9. Shiitttt, hope my placenta don't punish me for walking so much. But the crowd really wasn't that bad, didn't really have to q. Then last min saw the latex mattress which was the main reason why I'm there. But by then my body battery already down to 1%, really cannot tahan already. So maybe my hubby has to go back again tomorrow to buy that. Here's my loot for today. We don't really know what to buy so we anyhow buy. Striped rompers fr Carter's 5 pcs $16. White rompers from Spring maternity, bamboo material, super soft n nice (puts Gerber n CK to shame really), 3 pcs for $23.

I was there today too.... Collected my remaining preorders and checked out other stuff like the clothes, nursing bra etc which I didn't manage to get earlier...

The NUK WIPES Are so heavy that my back feel strained after carrying it... Cannot get hubby to carry either since he is on crutches. Thankfully my MIL came along so she helped me with the miscellaneous items.

When I left at 2pm the crowd was seriously building up... Guess you came at a time when most ppl are clearing or preparing to go for dinner...

i reached expo ard 10 plus yest n was in mid of the queue.sky turn dark n started to rain.

wen they released us into the hall,i chiong for the cot 1st.den to philip to get streliser n stuffs.good tactic,cuz they r the most crowded n longest queue.

den i went ard buying tis n tat till lunch time.i ate n continue shopping till 4 plus.after lunch it was more crowded.

i bought these.fav items are these from the libby store: penguin pillow/matching little shoes for $15 and soft button shirt $5 each.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByForum1412466935.864157.jpg
    ImageUploadedByForum1412466935.864157.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 236
  • ImageUploadedByForum1412466967.611378.jpg
    ImageUploadedByForum1412466967.611378.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Morning ladies, I was there yesterday too. 2nd time.
Went to get the tipple Tommie sterilizer bundle and Aden muslin wrap.
Went to buy glyderm 3 for $56 I think.

Walk walk around, hub keep stopping me from buying bb clothes hahaha

I went yesterday and fri evening. Definitely more people yesterday compare to fri. But manage to place my order for cot and stroller. And get the tippee tommee sterilizer set oso. Got 2 pajama set for bb too.

Are Muslim wraps a necessity? Read some conflicting reviews on swaddling a baby so not sure if should get the swaddles.

Mummies hw much did the aden muslin wrap cost at expo? Found a website selling at 49.90 for a pack of 4..free delivery
http://www.lazada.sg/aden-anais-muslin-swaddle-wrap-4-pack-girls-and-swirls-42463.html
i google and seem like lazada is the cheapest lolz ..but not sure able expo
$39.90 at Expo... A couple of weeks back saw them selling in Isetan for $39.90 as well...

Any mummies bought pigeon or tollyjoy laundry detergent or vegetable wash at the expo baby fair? Is it worth while to get them there ?

There is no Pigeon booth at the fair but there is a stall selling Pigeon liquid cleanser at $9.90 which is v worth it but get only 1 bottle as the cleanser expire in Sep 2015...

The booth is opp the nottoobig (a39/37) cashier selling swimsuits and Carter's bodysuits...

$39.90 at Expo... A couple of weeks back saw them selling in Isetan for $39.90 as well...

There is no Pigeon booth at the fair but there is a stall selling Pigeon liquid cleanser at $9.90 which is v worth it but get only 1 bottle as the cleanser expire in Sep 2015...

The booth is opp the nottoobig (a39/37) cashier selling swimsuits and Carter's bodysuits...

Wow, $9.90 is really worthwhile! Gg to get them!

View attachment 395809

Hello, can i check with you where did you saw the latex mattress as i went but i cant find any booth selling the latex mattress? Any idea which booth is that?

Thanks.

Hello, can i check with you where did you saw the latex mattress as i went but i cant find any booth selling the latex mattress? Any idea which booth is that?

Thanks.

It's at the Spring maternity booth J01 right in front to the right when u enter.

Mummies have anybody used Avent breast pumps and sterilizer before? Saw their 30th anniversary set which has one breast pump, sterilizer, bottle warmer etc at $418, best part is they have a free graco stroller. Really tempted... But initially had alr decided to get the other breast pump (straco? Strata? Stricko? Sheesh, pregnancy brain I suddenly cannot remmeber the brand of the Korean breast pump)

View attachment 395809

Alamak you take care! Lol so we might have rubbed shoulders w each other yday. :)

I went taka today, the pigeon toiletries etc is normal price plus 10% off for taka members, no special package deal.

Not sure if my thinking is correct but....anyone wanna render a guess exactly how many weeks i am now judging fr my bump?

Attachments

• 1412593317869.jpg
    1412593317869.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 277
  • 1412593331719.jpg
    1412593331719.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 223

Back