(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Congrats on having a boy... why did u choose to take Harmony Test too?? Are u also more "advanced" in age or did u have a bad result from Osacar test??
Hmm, not really on the advanced age though I'm not that young oso. my gynae suggest that harmony is more accurate and kinda persuade us to take that. So we just opt for it. Din take any Oscar test.

Most of you all have taken the Oscar test already?

may i ask why u need a belly belt :D

just curious these prenatal vitamins and calcium pill are taking in the morning what ...beverage do you ladies drink or eat with breakfast leh ...

for me milk in the morning rest 30mins later then take these pills

no leh..if pure calcium is small...you must be taking the one that has magnium ...zinc and calcium one ... those are BIG

I buy belly belt so that I can continue to wear my existing jeans/shorts etc....

http://kiasubridezilla.blogspot.sg/2012/08/review-im-in-love-with-my-belly-belt.html

It's costs $29.90 in Mothercare and currently there is 15% off all regular items.

I usually take my Obimin in the morning, Calcium, fish oil and folic at night. All taken with plain water.

Hmm, not really on the advanced age though I'm not that young oso. my gynae suggest that harmony is more accurate and kinda persuade us to take that. So we just opt for it. Din take any Oscar test.

Most of you all have taken the Oscar test already?

OSCAR test this Wednesday! Hope everything will be all clear. :) How much is the Harmony Test?

I buy belly belt so that I can continue to wear my existing jeans/shorts etc....

http://kiasubridezilla.blogspot.sg/2012/08/review-im-in-love-with-my-belly-belt.html

It's costs $29.90 in Mothercare and currently there is 15% off all regular items.

I usually take my Obimin in the morning, Calcium, fish oil and folic at night. All taken with plain water.

OSCAR test this Wednesday! Hope everything will be all clear. :) How much is the Harmony Test?

it acts as a extension? I can't fit into my pants anymore. haha but I already purchase some maternity pants from taobao. Comfy to wear and cheap!

icic extension ..for current clothes...well like sunflower i get new clothes :D and give away old clothes cos no way i can fit after giving birth ... history sure repeat one :D

i think we need to compile price list :D

it acts as a extension? I can't fit into my pants anymore. haha but I already purchase some maternity pants from taobao. Comfy to wear and cheap!

Yeah, it's a bit like bra extender so can wear non-preggie stuff for longer...

Maternity clothes all so expensive, so I rather just invest in this and wear with everything. Hahaha. Haven't try yet, so will let you all know how it goes.

So far I only bought maternity work clothes (2 dresses, 1 trousers, 1 skirt) and 1 maternity leggings. The rest intend to wait and see. I intend to continue wearing my looser dresses and tunics for as long as possible.

Did u guys buy maternity bra? My bra also v tight le....

Which Taobao dealer did u buy from???

icic extension ..for current clothes...well like sunflower i get new clothes :D and give away old clothes cos no way i can fit after giving birth ... history sure repeat one :D

i think we need to compile price list :D

Yeah, it's a bit like bra extender so can wear non-preggie stuff for longer...

Maternity clothes all so expensive, so I rather just invest in this and wear with everything. Hahaha. Haven't try yet, so will let you all know how it goes.

So far I only bought maternity work clothes (2 dresses, 1 trousers, 1 skirt) and 1 maternity leggings. The rest intend to wait and see. I intend to continue wearing my looser dresses and tunics for as long as possible.

Did u guys buy maternity bra? My bra also v tight le....

Which Taobao dealer did u buy from???
i have already upgrade a size as well as change it to wireless bra ...dun like maternity bra feel insecure wearing them :D

i have already upgrade a size as well as change it to wireless bra ...dun like maternity bra feel insecure wearing them :D

Just wear normal bra but wireless?? But later on in the pregnancy you need to upgrade again?? I went to Spring Maternity just to look see and the staff there say I too early to change bra... =.=

Disclaimer, not advertising, just sharing my reviews:

Ordered my short here, sizing quite ok, the material is great. my sis say pretty good quality. cost me less than $20
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=17871033465&spm=2014.12193480.0.0

The shop that sells my pants discontinued, below link is the similar design which I had brought:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.36.4QZkxX&id=39463718091&ns=1#detail

Just ordered:
Skirt: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=20025473953&spm=2014.12193480.0.0
Plus size pants :p http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=23004492768&spm=2014.12193480.0.0
Plus size shorts :p http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=25400256990&spm=2014.12193480.0.0

I am not so small so my choices are rather limited. I tink its quite reasonable, average about $15-20 a piece

Just wear normal bra but wireless?? But later on in the pregnancy you need to upgrade again?? I went to Spring Maternity just to look see and the staff there say I too early to change bra... =.=

I am still wearing my normal bra lei, but seems like its spilling out, sorry abit gross.
Next I go shopping for bras, my friend say if u wanna buy non wired ones, you can ask those bra sales ladies and tell them u want no wire de. It is simple nude colour bra with no wires. Don't expect fancy designs.

you tot your breast will continue growing har :D based on my experience they only up one size and stay that way ... hence the wireless normal bra can last til end of pregnany...only when need to breastfeed then change to maternity bra

sunflower my chinese half past 6 so dare not order from Taobao :D

I order via 65daigou.com. the thing is u gotta pay more for shipping and agent fee.

I also think will only up 1 cup. But hor, my sis went from a A to C when she give birth.
My colleague is a B and she only up 1 cup.

I am at week 12, but I haven start my supplement. only on daily folic acid and baby aspirin (prescribe by my doc). My doc say can start at 2nd tri, so I intend to start next week? some of the supplement must avoid soy or milk product for at least 2 hrs.
Yes babe think the multi vitamin cannot eat together with calcium. My cousin say need 3 hrs apart .. Currently 1st trimester is Mostly folic acid and calcium . I seriously hate milk so I don't really keep up with the calcium everyday

you tot your breast will continue growing har :D based on my experience they only up one size and stay that way ... hence the wireless normal bra can last til end of pregnany...only when need to breastfeed then change to maternity bra

I also dunno leh, FTM here, that's why very blur on what to buy, when to buy etc etc... LOL

Need the experienced mummies like you all to advise me lor... :D

If really only up 1 size, then I will go and buy if I see suitable ones leh... I usually wear 34B, only wear M&S is 34A...

I don't drink milk too! hahaha Hub make me drink Annum small packets milk, brought the milk powder also, still sitting in my cupboard. But gotta drink la...

I can swallow tablets, anyway my doc ask me to eat at night. pop 1 after dinner.

I also dunno leh, FTM here, that's why very blur on what to buy, when to buy etc etc... LOL

If really only up 1 size, then I will go and buy if I see suitable ones leh... I usually wear 34B, only wear M&S is 34A...
wait for GSS! Robinson, John little sales. their bras are cheap when they are on sale.

Disclaimer, not advertising, just sharing my reviews:

Ordered my short here, sizing quite ok, the material is great. my sis say pretty good quality. cost me less than $20
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=17871033465&spm=2014.12193480.0.0

The shop that sells my pants discontinued, below link is the similar design which I had brought:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.36.4QZkxX&id=39463718091&ns=1#detail

Just ordered:
Skirt: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=20025473953&spm=2014.12193480.0.0
Plus size pants :p http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=23004492768&spm=2014.12193480.0.0
Plus size shorts :p http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=25400256990&spm=2014.12193480.0.0

I am not so small so my choices are rather limited. I tink its quite reasonable, average about $15-20 a piece

Thanks for sharing, @sunflower307, I go see see... too bad my SIL just moved back from Shanghai, if not everything send to her....

wait for GSS! Robinson, John little sales. their bras are cheap when they are on sale.

Now is GSS!!! :) So must buy now!!!

Very random, because now is GSS, I also got wonder if I should buy baby stuff now, because the next sale, around December, by then we so big le, will be quite tiring to wait till then to buy stuf...

I also just bought new bras but with wire wear Liao just nice I think I might still grow wider or wat then still need to buy extension for bra ... I don't like wireless one the shape look not very nice wear some clothes will look like sagging or squashed

dun blur blur anything also buy :D very shiong one leh ... see what you need then buy accordingly mah

for my 1st born , i only up 1 cup and it stay that way until now 2nd pregnancy then up another size lor ...
most importantly is go try various cup size ( diff cutting make a diff too) and see which one you are comfortable

Thanks for sharing, @sunflower307, I go see see... too bad my SIL just moved back from Shanghai, if not everything send to her....

Now is GSS!!! :) So must buy now!!!

Very random, because now is GSS, I also got wonder if I should buy baby stuff now, because the next sale, around December, by then we so big le, will be quite tiring to wait till then to buy stuf...

No prob. will review the skirts when i received them. They should last me for a long time! i am not buying baby stuff yet. too early.

I also just bought new bras but with wire wear Liao just nice I think I might still grow wider or wat then still need to buy extension for bra ... I don't like wireless one the shape look not very nice wear some clothes will look like sagging or squashed
i understand the not very nice with some clothes but see below

Some health professionals think that underwired bras, and bras that are too small, interfere with the natural changes in the size and shape of your breasts, and may:
  • Obstruct the increased blood flow to your breasts.
  • Press against your developing milk duct system.
  • Cause discomfort and inflammation (mastitis).

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/x553047/is-it-safe-to-wear-underwired-bras-in-pregnancy#ixzz36lLbdd4R

so i rather look ugly then obstruct my kid's food supply for at least next 6 months when born :D

Ah, then maybe is I mixed up le. The pharmacist at the clinic just told me don't take the prenatal together with calcium and don't take milk (with 1 of them). I must have mixed up the 2 items.... Thanks for sharing! :)
maybe you are not wrong the pharmacist just play safe tell you that ...

btw anyone planning babymoon ? diff website say diff airline has diff cut off for pregnany woman to fly ...hmm like that how to plan... meaning we need to travel before sept by then most will be 28th weeks

Some health professionals think that underwired bras, and bras that are too small, interfere with the natural changes in the size and shape of your breasts, and may:

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/x553047/is-it-safe-to-wear-underwired-bras-in-pregnancy#ixzz36lLbdd4R

so i rather look ugly then obstruct my kid's food supply for at least next 6 months when born :D

Yup, that's what I read too, that's why I try to wear my wireless bra... only thing though is that only 2 of my normal bra are wireless.... =.=

maybe you are not wrong the pharmacist just play safe tell you that ...

btw anyone planning babymoon ? diff website say diff airline has diff cut off for pregnany woman to fly ...hmm like that how to plan... meaning we need to travel before sept by then most will be 28th weeks

I got 3 trips planned, 2 before I knew I was preggie, 1 planned after... But all my travel will be done before November.

My EDD is 23 January, my doctor tell me feel free to travel until mid-December! LOL Best is to ask your doctor when you can travel until....

You can fly between 28-36 weeks but need doctor's letter certifying that you are fit to fly....

I got 3 trips planned, 2 before I knew I was preggie, 1 planned after... But all my travel will be done before November.

My EDD is 23 January, my doctor tell me feel free to travel until mid-December! LOL Best is to ask your doctor when you can travel until....

You can fly between 28-36 weeks but need doctor's letter certifying that you are fit to fly....

until mid dec sure or not !!!! hmm if liek that maybe i still can go hokkaido year end :D but doubt my hubby going to entertain me on that haiz ...

land or ferry travel to near by no issue it is flying ...that is troublesome ... but i want to fly somewhere leh .. cos after that i am stuck here until baby at least 6 month old then my hubby willing to travel again

hihi

haha... you more "hiong" than me... I have one baby moon in Aug , another in Sep... maybe another road trip in early Dec....

Today walk in to see Dr Tham because he helped me to arrange for panorama test... haha I was teasing him that wah your hands are full for next Jan, you better leave a slot for me?! He was like, very full meh?

wireless bra is important when you are doing long term breastfeeding or pumping...more comfortable than wired ones...

hihi

haha... you more "hiong" than me... I have one baby moon in Aug , another in Sep... maybe another road trip in early Dec....

Today walk in to see Dr Tham because he helped me to arrange for panorama test... haha I was teasing him that wah your hands are full for next Jan, you better leave a slot for me?! He was like, very full meh?
u also into road trip nice ...

wah you all so on the ball...so fast planned trip liao...then i better jiayu :D :D

next month one is just planned... the sep one already planned last year cuz every F1 season we will stay away from work...

road trip to Msia... last year we drive up to frasers hill a few days after my MTPT, i loved the greenary and quietness and of cos the coolness up there... hubby is planning one with a few stops to maybe ipoh, cameron, penang to spread out the journey...

I don't drink milk too! hahaha Hub make me drink Annum small packets milk, brought the milk powder also, still sitting in my cupboard. But gotta drink la...

I can swallow tablets, anyway my doc ask me to eat at night. pop 1 after dinner.
I bought one calcium supplement outside the pill so big then never swallow in will like melt make me wanna vomit. I got some calcium gummies from gynae but also lazy to eat . Milk also lazy to drink

Hehee so maybe I need some more new bras again when it get bigger again ... Now I feel is like too big already sooner or later I will look like cow ...

next month one is just planned... the sep one already planned last year cuz every F1 season we will stay away from work...

road trip to Msia... last year we drive up to frasers hill a few days after my MTPT, i loved the greenary and quietness and of cos the coolness up there... hubby is planning one with a few stops to maybe ipoh, cameron, penang to spread out the journey...
we used to do road trip too but hubby got lazy now dun wan to drive up so no more road trip to malaysia ...
just now lunch i ask him want to go Oz road trip he said miah....can take coach or not... very tiring to drive ...

My doc say once I can stop spotting for 1 mth then I can go trips . I before pregnant actually planning honeymoon now become babymoon. But I must endure and clear no spotting for 1 mth then I can go book my tour or tickets to Europe . Ahhh I can't wait and dec I also wanna travel to Taiwan dunno can or not my hubby say cannot la I say can lol

My doc say once I can stop spotting for 1 mth then I can go trips . I before pregnant actually planning honeymoon now become babymoon. But I must endure and clear no spotting for 1 mth then I can go book my tour or tickets to Europe . Ahhh I can't wait and dec I also wanna travel to Taiwan dunno can or not my hubby say cannot la I say can lol
my gynae already tell me i can go exercise go have sex and go holiday lolz ...

i am toying with the idea of going greece or europe during sept school holiday :D :D their weather is nice during that time ... as for year end confirm cannot.. cos my is going to be Elected C section and there is a chance of it being end dec or 1st wk of jan so no way can go ...haiz

my gynae already tell me i can go exercise go have sex and go holiday lolz ...

i am toying with the idea of going greece or europe during sept school holiday :D :D their weather is nice during that time ... as for year end confirm cannot.. cos my is going to be Elected C section and there is a chance of it being end dec or 1st wk of jan so no way can go ...haiz
Yeah so good .. Ya sept is the best weather not too hot not too cold.. Oh you choose c sect .. I haven't decided to natural or c sect scared cannot push .

Yeah so good .. Ya sept is the best weather not too hot not too cold.. Oh you choose c sect .. I haven't decided to natural or c sect scared cannot push .
my 1st is C sect so no taking risk for VBAC ...so will be C sect again lolz ...
I scared once baby out then no more moons Liao hahaha all the moons will be busying taking care of the baby at night

based on my experience i dun dare to go too far when bb still very young cos not sure of the medical facilities in those places and/or language barrier so my 1st born only started "travelling" when 7month old :D when resort R&R but travelling with 7 months is like moving house alot to pack :D :D

Back