(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Yes, i am taking frisomum. But not everyday. Maybe alternate night. I drink before i sleep. I take because i am not taking the multivits. It is not necessary. If you don't like then just eat more nutritious food.
Thanks for ur replies! Super fast! I've been guilty of not eating healthily lately..somehow keep wanting to snack..

Don't know if u can see, the silver long handle is the handle to push the door. Is both way, pull or push. But we leave it like that permanently unless we on ac in the living room or doing heavy cooking.

Can see. Very nice! That's a good idea. I can take into consideration. But is the glass difficult to maintain? Need to clean often?

Thanks for ur replies! Super fast! I've been guilty of not eating healthily lately..somehow keep wanting to snack..

you will have more appetite when you are in your 2nd tri... dun worry...you have lots of time to catch up

Ya lor. My windows have to remain that way. Maybe change the window grills only. I changed to silver so it looks a bit brighter.
Only those top after 2007 they not allow 100 %

Those top before 2007 only recommend u to remain same colour. But alot owners dun like he old bronze colour coz dark so change to silver / white powder coating...

my ger needs to reg for Primary 1 in 2016 leh... have to get a place soon to settle down yar...

then I should ask anyone DIY to purchase resale flat... trying to save the comm money for my reno...

Do you have a school in mind now???

My sister "very smart". My parents place are within walking distance of one of the super popular schools, they sold their old flat and moved home so that they can get their eldest into the school.

Now they don't have their own place cuz everything is too ex. My parents also cannot sell... My parents' intention was to downgrade to a smaller place after my granny passes on, but 3 years since my granny passed on, they still cannot sell because of my sis, and market is softening as well...

Sigh for my parents, esp my mum since she has to clean the place and she doesn't want a maid, also have to take care of my sis' rooms.

Only those top after 2007 they not allow 100 %

Those top before 2007 only recommend u to remain same colour. But alot owners dun like he old bronze colour coz dark so change to silver / white powder coating...
huh? window grille also got ruling one meh

yah hor... hwo to define perm address ?

if the school for you boy needs balloting and they restrict to those 1-2km only... then your home dist to the school will be the one registered for... cannot suka suka change...

No idea. The flat is huge but the price is scary too!! Don't know must pay until when. My mum already 50 but still cannot retire. Both still must work so hard. :(

You paid your flat in full already!!?? Really!! Soooooo good! :D :D
But good she bought the whole stretch of corridor... now not allowed liao can only buy 5msq

My sister very smart. My parents place are within walking distance of one of the super popular schools, they sold their old flat and moved home so that they can get their eldest into the school.

Now they don't have their own place cuz everything is too ex. My parents also cannot sell... My parents' intention was to downgrade to a smaller place after my granny passes on, but 3 years since my granny passed on, they still cannot sell because of my sis, and market is softening as well...
that is what alot of youngster did ...sell their own and move into parent ... last time it is the other way round ... parent sell theirs and move into children one :D :D

Can see. Very nice! That's a good idea. I can take into consideration. But is the glass difficult to maintain? Need to clean often?
No le.. Very easy. Moreover we don't close it, so just walk through, didn't touch at all..
We hardly clean. Anyway if clean very easy, just newspaper and those glass spray.

Huh, only time is when my young nephew is here, he love to stick his mouth there, and kiss.. Other that no fingerprint too.. Christmas time still can spray the snow deco... Hee

if the school for you boy needs balloting and they restrict to those 1-2km only... then your home dist to the school will be the one registered for... cannot suka suka change...
hmm... tot most school balloting liao...volunteer scheme scrapped ...at least for the 1-2km school near my place :D cos too popular liao

Yes, consider young lo.. My mum around your mum age. She turning 49 in sep. a grandmother of 5 soon...
Sometimes outisder say my elder Daugherty is her daughter. Say I'm the sister, makes me feel old.. Arrg.
I wish I should give birth earlier. My mum had me when she 17-18.

Same here! People say we are sisters. Like i am so old... Haha.. My mum is grandmother of 4 now. Soon will be 5! I think the ladies in our family got married young around 20. My grandma is 70.

But if that's the case, you also gave birth when you were young. Are we around the same age? I am 1985 baby! :p

My sister "very smart". My parents place are within walking distance of one of the super popular schools, they sold their old flat and moved home so that they can get their eldest into the school.

Sigh for my parents, esp my mum since she has to clean the place and she doesn't want a maid, also have to take care of my sis' rooms.

i similar to your sister ... initially wanted to sell my old flat then buy a new one near my ex school in Jurong West... now stay in PIL till buy a hse at west side... then as 2 yrs past with so much ruling, I change my "tactic" to buy a house near many primary schools... I found my ideal estates...Pasir Ris and Tampines... so I am actively looking at these two areas.

Same here! People say we are sisters. Like i am so old... Haha.. My mum is grandmother of 4 now. Soon will be 5! I think the ladies in our family got married young around 20. My grandma is 70.

But if that's the case, you also gave birth when you were young. Are we around the same age? I am 1985 baby! :p

wah 1985 (same age as my oldest nephew) and you are already a mother of 3....

i similar to your sister ... initially wanted to sell my old flat then buy a new one near my ex school in Jurong West... now stay in PIL till buy a hse at west side... then as 2 yrs past with so much ruling, I change my "tactic" to buy a house near many primary schools... I found my ideal estates...Pasir Ris and Tampines... so I am actively looking at these two areas.

Wah shift from West to East....

I also west sider, don't think I will ever shift across the island... lol

"Buy a house near many primary schools" - As MOE says, every school is a good school. :) So you casting your net wide to ensure you get into one of the schools nearby...

Actually if you alumni, ex school can go in at Phase 2A leh, should keep to that tactic wat... higher chance of getting in....

I drank anlene small pkt throughout my first preggy... why no good... concentrated calcium... good ah...
I heard its not good coz the concentrated is chemical made so no good... n those maternal milk are better... but then i can only stomach in the concentrated type...

I'm 1982.. First child when 25.. But wish last time is married 21, gave birth 22.. But that time no Mr Right.

"Buy a house near many primary schools" - As MOE says, every school is a good school. :) So you casting your net wide to ensure you get into one of the schools nearby...

Actually if you alumni, ex school can go in at Phase 2A leh, should keep to that tactic wat... higher chance of getting in....

Of cos 2A better than 2C... but then... PIL also thinking of uprooting from east to west... which I feel ridiculous tho DH say dun care them, we just move... but personally i hate moving hse... so I decided to forgo the 2A status... pity right... yeah all my friends said so!

Yes I am doing a very risky thing here...

Don't worry! I snack a lot too. I also crave for milk tea or carbonated drinks! And i succumb to my cravings. Been a while since i last ate a proper meal. :)
I don't usually snack much! But now every moment need to have food on standby :/ worse part is I crave for unhealthy snacks like chips. Bought a packet just now when at ikea..stuffed in kitchen cupboard when I got home and will try to forget abt it for now. Geez

I just register my girl at River valley primary within 1km from my house, register 2 days back but to date number of registered is more than the vacancy available. So only tomorrow then able to know whether need to ballot or not.. Haiz.. If my HB ok w my old school then no issue lo. U see u all sacrifice, move house just for kids school. For me, almost 100% can go to Ai Tong Pri, my HB don't want. Say too far....

wah 1985 (same age as my oldest nephew) and you are already a mother of 3....

My grandma has 6 children. And i am the eldest grandchild. Like in your family! My youngest aunt is only 37 so my youngest cousin is less than 1 year old! All the big age gap. :)

I just register my girl at River valley primary within 1km from my house, register 2 days back but to date number of registered is more than the vacancy available. So only tomorrow then able to know whether need to ballot or not.. Haiz.. If my HB ok w my old school then no issue lo. U see u all sacrifice, move house just for kids school. For me, almost 100% can go to Ai Tong Pri, my HB don't want. Say too far....

haha like me lor... my dh willing to shift... but not me... cuz he said after that still have to shift back to east side!

I m 1986

My mum 52 this yr.. grand mother to 3 only.. my bro still dun wan get married yet...

You're welcome! It really boils down to personal preference at the end of the day. I know of many hubbies who like to say "last time all of us use johnson and johnson, we also never die from it, why spend so much on buying organic/natural/SLS free products!". Haha.. Mine is one of them!!

Recently many more brands are actually changing their formulation to become SLS/parabens free. So it's becoming more affordable. In the past mustela was not, today it is! Another alternative is to buy from www.iherb.com, especially mummies who wish to purchase Earth Mama Angel Baby products. Way cheaper than buying in sg.
But jux few days I cchange the bathing shampoo to JJ with Almond oil, vy elastic skin it felt and non sticky. I love it.

Yes, that's right. So far my store room is a white elephant. I have nothing to store then end up accumulate rubbish. So i thought of getting rid of it. But not sure if i will regret. Lol

HDB also doesn't allow me to reno now. They want me to wait for the upgrading whereby they redo the toilets, fix the ceilings and main door. They tell me if i do now, they will still yave to hack away during upgrading. So i wait lor. By then #3 should be two years old already.

Your house going to be 30 years soon? Mine 30 years next year. Can't wait for them to upgrade the toilets.

Of cos 2A better than 2C... but then... PIL also thinking of uprooting from east to west... which I feel ridiculous tho DH say dun care them, we just move... but personally i hate moving hse... so I decided to forgo the 2A status... pity right... yeah all my friends said so!

Yes I am doing a very risky thing here...

Really a pity. I enrolled my girl at phase 2A too. It was such a huge sigh of relief knowing she got in, no need balloting or PV. But it's good that you started making plans already! Nowadays within 1km also high risk of balloting. Jiayou!

Hi any of u ladies drinking formula milk for mummies? Is it necessary? Afraid to try since I can't stomach much milk..will want to throw up.. bought anlene small packs but my colleague said those kind not useful for baby..

You can ask for samples to try.. so no need to waste $$ buying... but like what others say.. its not a must~

^5 i am 1985 too!

I m 1986

My mum 52 this yr.. grand mother to 3 only.. my bro still dun wan get married yet...

We are about the same age! Looks like the three of us share one thing in common. We are expecting our #3! :D

My bro says he wants to wait till he's 35. That's like ten years later!

I see! Close too. I think it's all destined. Must see yuan fen. Mine was all one after after another. Very busy! ROM at 20, wedding at 21, baby at 22 then ever since my life has been taken over by the kids! :p

Wah my ideal age le... Lol..
At that age, I'm still tied down, flying around..
But when u reach 40, u can semi retire lo..

u never read paper ...alumni no use liao lolz ... the new ruling now is must reserve some seat for phase 2C one

Back