(2014) ivf mummies support group

Jia you joy... i am going to try my no.2 plan soon. Try natural first. If not then see how again.
So your child all going to playground this month already?

Recently brought my 23 mths boy to perth. A horrible experience. Must wait till he's much older n willing to listen to instructions to bring oversea is better.

wat happen snow? run all over?

He cries inside the car n keep want to carry to slp. Dun want to hold our hands want to run n jump. N cranky want to slp dun want to wear jacket wear shoes when we abt to go out. Over stimulate at times. In the plane during take off dun want to be buckle n keep cry.

ohh.. hope u guys n he still enjoy some parts.. my 18m throw temper quite a lot now.. canot nap outside. stand up from bb chair.. learnin how 2communicate...

Child had gotten fever twice since going to childcare. Really not sure whether I should withdraw her or not. Coughing non stop too.

bb_hc, hope ur little one gets well soon.. ur lo 18m and in full day childcare?
i would say if there is alternative, wait till 3y then send childcare.. in btwn jus send 2-3hr playgroup forearn by playin.... like my case i dun hav back up care taker, so when lo goes childcare i guess its immunity buildin start all over...

I only intend to send my girl to school from N2 onwards. I don't see the need to send her to school so early if I'm not working. Unless I have #2 coming.

i heard from some mummies aft 2y can help build social skills.. n learn more thinkin peoblem solving skill etc.. but u really need a lot of tim n resource to send coz these r 2 or 3hour classes n i heard some school dun help with diaper change. hence if the kid poo poo the care taker will need to come by to wash n change..

i heard from some mummies aft 2y can help build social skills.. n learn more thinkin peoblem solving skill etc.. but u really need a lot of tim n resource to send coz these r 2 or 3hour classes n i heard some school dun help with diaper change. hence if the kid poo poo the care taker will need to come by to wash n change..

U referring to 2 hr playgroup? I send my boy to 2 hr playgroup n in fact he makes a very big improvement n can speak short words within a few months. So i guess is good to let them attend this 2 hr playgroup at least they can get some social skills

yes the 2hour playgroup.. i think it is good but very time consuming too... u brg there, 2hours later need 2fetch home...

So you all mean 2hrs is better than full day? I think 2 hrs fast reach. Sigh. My girl very negative to go to school one.

So you all mean 2hrs is better than full day? I think 2 hrs fast reach. Sigh. My girl very negative to go to school one.

Full day is childcare, im waiting for childcare slot in my area so mean time go playgroup so next time he can adapt faster. U can try 2 hrs for ur gal first

how r u faith?
i m trying to get over a failed fresh.. while seeing my lo learning how to talk... doin ok at cc so far.. except fallin sick with flu n fever once...

Joy, sorry to hear that. *Hugs* I haven't even started on my FET because one criterion is I need to stop breastfeeding completely. I don't know if I'm ready to do so because I can see that my girl is definitely not anywhere near ready to be weaned off completely. Everyday she will say "he nai nai", and she will get super excited and happy when it's time for milk. She's taking her solids well too. Now 3 meals a day.

dolly u did et liao? all the best!

i did see roland n run sm test.. he has good suggestions n a good fertility center... i dun hav the cash on hand 2do with him now.

Did er last sat but Fet will b next month or so.. yes virtus is good cos dr Liaw n his team are there. I follow him cos my gal was success from dr liaw.

Mine started this week.. first day gong gong go in, 2nd day half know eat is happening , 3rd day starts to cry after mama left, 4th day starts to cry when about to reach school..

Mine started this week.. first day gong gong go in, 2nd day half know eat is happening , 3rd day starts to cry after mama left, 4th day starts to cry when about to reach school..
aiyo..scary! fingers crossed!! Mine started today - 1 hour orientation with both parents, so let's see how for the next few days. Worried LOL

Mine first day today. Pulled me to classroom. Cried after mama sneaked out during playtime. Tried second time at nap time. Later then fetch him.

Mine first day today. Pulled me to classroom. Cried after mama sneaked out during playtime. Tried second time at nap time. Later then fetch him.
gee...kinda stressful hor...sians ley, hope that we can get over this ordeal soon

Luckily second half of the day he can manage without me. Tmr needs to be more gangho. Not going to school with him. Let grandma takes over. Finger crossed!

principal n teacher had discussion w me ytd to switch her from full day to half day for the next few months, cos she is angry with herself that she is self torturing by not eating lunch n drinking milk. Even in the morning before we go school, she refused any milk which is her fav . principal told me its vy hurting for them to see her behave like them so it will be good that we can give her more time to transit to cc routine, perhaps she is too pamper at home by my in laws . Sigh...she is too strong willed n stubborn but teacher said she is smart, she daily used different methods to get their attention hoping one of them give in to call papa & mama to fetch her earlier..

principal n teacher had discussion w me ytd to switch her from full day to half day for the next few months, cos she is angry with herself that she is self torturing by not eating lunch n drinking milk. Even in the morning before we go school, she refused any milk which is her fav . principal told me its vy hurting for them to see her behave like them so it will be good that we can give her more time to transit to cc routine, perhaps she is too pamper at home by my in laws . Sigh...she is too strong willed n stubborn but teacher said she is smart, she daily used different methods to get their attention hoping one of them give in to call papa & mama to fetch her earlier..
Your girl is really smart to use psychology on the adults! Are you a working mum? Possible to accompany her to attend school for a few half days? I did 2 half days of orientation with my boy in Dec before his official class starts to make sure he's at least familiar with the form teacher and classmates.

I was told need at least 2 mths of transition. Last yr sept i had a 2 weeks trial in the cc but after that i withdraw so i got to give up my idea of going back to workforce. My boy is in the playgroup for 6 mths then suddenly let him go cc he cant adapt coz diff environments n diff teacher coz he likes the playgroup teacher alot n i can see he's very tire n not into his usual happy mood. So after 3 full days in the cc we decided to let mi continue be a sahm until he go pri sch. My boy can recognise the cc place when reach outside he refuse to go in n even cry n after that when go back to the playgroup he takes 1 whole week to re-adapt to it i believe he scare i might leave him there for the whole day again.

Your girl is really smart to use psychology on the adults! Are you a working mum? Possible to accompany her to attend school for a few half days? I did 2 half days of orientation with my boy in Dec before his official class starts to make sure he's at least familiar with the form teacher and classmates.
i didnt accompany her first 3 days. she was ok until day 4 then start crying. i m working mum...

i didnt accompany her first 3 days. she was ok until day 4 then start crying. i m working mum...

Maybe try this. Before sleep talk about the school, how fun it is to learn and read and play. Bring her through the whole day activities in school to manage expectations.
Then 5min into her sleep talk to her subconscious mind again. Just try lo.

She still cries in the morning when wakes up for shower n otw to cc. When passed her to teacher she struggle n cries but I still leave her to them. According to teacher she is much better now, when I fetch her at half day I monitored thee from a corner she is starting to enjoys herself there n no longer cries when see me. At this moment she still refuses to nap there. Anyway it takes time.

Back