(2014) ivf mummies support group

oh.. thats good.. so all the scanning is done separately in KKH right? Dr tan does any scanning or he does only normal ultra scan?
Oscar and Detail scan is at another department then Dr Tan do his own normal scanning only lo.. *not so good machine too wahahaha

Hi Ladies,

It's been a while since I last logged in... How's everybody coping so far?

Just wanna check when did you ladies start buying for baby stuffs? Thought of gg to the largest fair at the Expo but afraid that it's too early...

Hi Ladies,

Just wanna check when did you ladies start buying for baby stuffs? Thought of gg to the largest fair at the Expo but afraid that it's too early...
I started once past 12 weeks.. I think spread out purchases less painful, esp the big ticket ones like stroller, cot etc.. But I was reading up n finding out from friends regarding good brands for stroller, breast pump etc before I bought the expensive stuff at fairs.. :).

yea want2bamummy, it's, better to spread out.. if not quite siong.. already bought cot and baby car seats.. now looking for stroller.. hee

Hi Ladies,

erm.. didn't buy anything beside clothes haha! ya spread out and buy will be better :)

Hi everyone,

I am currently in my 14 weeks. I have been warded at KKH for bleeding (few days every month for the past 3 months), with the latest incident where I had to call the ambulance as the blood wouldn't stop flowing. Thought I had a miscarriage then but thank God bb is ok. Up till now, I still have fresh blood spotting. I would like to know if anyone or know anyone who has the same experience but pregnancy is still progressing well. I am very worried. Thanks..

Hi everyone,

I am currently in my 14 weeks. I have been warded at KKH for bleeding (few days every month for the past 3 months), with the latest incident where I had to call the ambulance as the blood wouldn't stop flowing. Thought I had a miscarriage then but thank God bb is ok. Up till now, I still have fresh blood spotting. I would like to know if anyone or know anyone who has the same experience but pregnancy is still progressing well. I am very worried. Thanks..
hi cat, welcome :)
are u having low placenta??

Hi everyone,

Hi, good to hear ur baby is progressing well.. u need alot of bed rest..take good care!

Not sure what's the cause of bleeding. Dr's standard answer is "case of threaten abortion, no known reason. Just monitor.."
oh.. who is ur gynae? u mayb having low placenta hence the bleeding and spotting.. but glad bb's is fine :D
jia you ya!

Hi everyone,

Hi there. Bed rest for you now is utmost important. I had a few instances of blood gush sometimes with thick blood clots discharged. It was within 1st trimester. My boy is now 18 months.

Low placenta could be a possible cause. But if docs say "threaten abortion" could be more of uterus cramping. Thus the bed rest.

had fun with the scan!! and hope not the china sonographer heee
Hahahaha....I kenna the china sonographer, but she's ok..her name is Grace Fan.. alright ley. I saw another China sonographer by the name of Zhuo Li Li. Wa, you see her face is very serious and deadpan. I saw a lady (with her hub) walking out of the room looking very stressed and she went in and out of the room 2 times..whoa!

Hahahaha....I kenna the china sonographer, but she's ok..her name is Grace Fan.. alright ley. I saw another China sonographer by the name of Zhuo Li Li. Wa, you see her face is very serious and deadpan. I saw a lady (with her hub) walking out of the room looking very stressed and she went in and out of the room 2 times..whoa!
didn't met Grace before and yes... that Zhou Li Li! makes me go pee at least 3 times coz she says my bladder blocking her scanning... zzz

didn't met Grace before and yes... that Zhou Li Li! makes me go pee at least 3 times coz she says my bladder blocking her scanning... zzz
Was she very detailed or anything like that? Rough? I know got one mummy blogger's husband threw a complaint letter cos the china sonographer was too rough. dunno if it's her. ADC only 3 sonographers (I think) - Grace Fan, Zhou Li Li and Doreen Tan

Was she very detailed or anything like that? Rough? I know got one mummy blogger's husband threw a complaint letter cos the china sonographer was too rough. dunno if it's her. ADC only 3 sonographers (I think) - Grace Fan, Zhou Li Li and Doreen Tan
duno she detail onot... she is very impatient and keep making fed up sound..
ADC have a few more sonogrpaher but she in the corner few rooms I tink

duno she detail onot... she is very impatient and keep making fed up sound..
ADC have a few more sonogrpaher but she in the corner few rooms I tink
Her face got the f***ed up look - that was why i was praying hard that i wouldn't kenna her.

by the way, any event for mummies to be? i looked through the websites of KKH and TMC, but couldn't find any workshops, talks about how to gear up for preparations for bb.

Her face got the f***ed up look - that was why i was praying hard that i wouldn't kenna her.

by the way, any event for mummies to be? i looked through the websites of KKH and TMC, but couldn't find any workshops, talks about how to gear up for preparations for bb.

summer, u have to check with the hospital directly.. sometime they didnt update their website for such workshops.. most of the hospital spread out the classes, 1 module per week maybe for nearly 5-8 modules.. hubby and i don have the time to go.. so I have enrolled the express one-day class commenced by NUH even though i am not the patient there.

summer, usually, the classes are open for pregnancy from week 20 onwards.. so u still have time to source which hospital antenatal class you want to go..

good morning :D

thanks summer!

bb, me oso hot hot & hot.....

aiyo... me super hot.. lol even in aircon room..! for couple of nites, i have to on aircon to sleep.. my hubby says i seems to transfer the heat to him at nite.. he also feeling hot.. lol...

summer, u have to check with the hospital directly.. sometime they didnt update their website for such workshops.. most of the hospital spread out the classes, 1 module per week maybe for nearly 5-8 modules.. hubby and i don have the time to go.. so I have enrolled the express one-day class commenced by NUH even though i am not the patient there.

A lot of mummies from jan 2013 thread going for tmc class by mrs Wong boh boi.. I also signed up though not from tmc cos heard a lot of gd reviews for her classes.. But it's five classes over five weeks, cost abt $300.. Hubby agreed to go, so hopefully it will be a gd bonding time for us as well! :)

I also bought some books recommended by the jan mummies. So far only finished one called Happiest Baby on the Block. It's an easy read.. Hubby also learning the techniques, n quite fun to discuss together. Other recommended books are The Wonder Weeks and Baby Whisperer. I'm a ebook person so I buy my books from kobo ebooks- abt USD 10 each.

aiyo... me super hot.. lol even in aircon room..! for couple of nites, i have to on aircon to sleep.. my hubby says i seems to transfer the heat to him at nite.. he also feeling hot.. lol...
wahahhaha! I finally on aircon last nite and enjoying coz wasn't having block nose while sleeping keke
my hubby says I had too much durian hence the heatness in body.. duhz! haa

A lot of mummies from jan 2013 thread going for tmc class by mrs Wong boh boi.. I also signed up though not from tmc cos heard a lot of gd reviews for her classes.. But it's five classes over five weeks, cost abt $300.. Hubby agreed to go, so hopefully it will be a gd bonding time for us as well! :)

I also bought some books recommended by the jan mummies. So far only finished one called Happiest Baby on the Block. It's an easy read.. Hubby also learning the techniques, n quite fun to discuss together. Other recommended books are The Wonder Weeks and Baby Whisperer. I'm a ebook person so I buy my books from kobo ebooks- abt USD 10 each.
Thanks joynpeace & bbluck for the input! I will check it out!!

wahahhaha! I finally on aircon last nite and enjoying coz wasn't having block nose while sleeping keke
my hubby says I had too much durian hence the heatness in body.. duhz! haa

wahaha... lol, last few weeks i also ate alot of durians but stop liao..

Back