(2014) ivf mummies support group

hi joypeace,

reporting
happy.gif
conceived via ICSI

Congrats on your twins, mei!
happy.gif
. I was hoping for twins too, but very happy with just one after waiting so long. You have one child already?

morning!

thank you
happy.gif
yup I have a child already and he's 6.. been trying naturally for the past 4 years but no news so tried IVF hee

ur 1st?

great.. it do help us those who have difficulty conceiving
happy.gif

ur EDD is feb? mine is supposed to be early feb but twinnies will come out early so i joined Jan thread

Hello.. im one of guys... edd 25 jan 2014.. ivf in kk.... but im planning to deliver in mount a.. anyone knows someone who has delivered there? Wanna find out abt the charges

Hi lash if you check the jan 2014 thread I think some of the mummies have delivered in mt A before..
happy.gif
. Welcome! Are you ladies still on any hormone supplements? I'm n progesterone and estrogen, and also aspirin..
Mei, my EDD is 24 jan.
happy.gif

Hi ladies! Pleased to join this thread. I havent even calculated edd yet. Shld be some time in feb bah.. Going for my 6th week scan next week.
happy.gif

morning all
happy.gif

welcome lash & ganie16!

joypeace, am still on duphaston (till 12 weeks).
ah.. u are abt 2 weeks earlier then me hee

Welcome lash and ganie16!
happy.gif
I'm at 9.5 weeks but still on a lot of hormonal support. I think my gyne very kiasu haha..
happy.gif

I think lash will be first to deliver among us so far!

Hi everyone, I'm very excited to join this thread!
happy.gif

Just gotten my bfp on Monday. Going for 6week scan on the 9th jul!

Hi Mei2 & Ganie, glad to see you both here too!
happy.gif

Thanks Joynpeace & Mei2!

Happy Friday too, everyone!!
happy.gif

Btw, issit normal to have stomach pain? Feels like those food poisoning kinda pain. I will wake up in the middle of the night due to sharp pain around my tummy area. Kinda worried. Any advises?
sad.gif

Lilcookiedough, I had a lot of cramps in the first few weeks after BFP, but maybe cos I was on so much hormone support so no spotting... Only these two weeks not much cramps when MS started.. Better check with your gyne though, we went thru so much to get here, so better play safe!
happy.gif
. Take care..

Nidellia! Haha i wan to ask u some questions :p
U followed dr tan to tps rite? Or switching gynae?

Mei2, oh ya I followed dr tan to tps....

Joynpeace, thanks! Just want to have a safe piece of mind. Hopefully everything is fine.

Nidellia, every appt with dr tan have scannin? And only on tues rite? Once a month after 12 weeks isit?
Haa paiseh hor! So many questions

Hi lilcookie! Could it be heartburn? Cos im having them as well. I wake up quite often at night with pains just between the breasts n also near the tummy. It took me awhile b4 i realise its heartburn. And it can be quite painful rite?
Try sleeping with 2 pillows, elevate urself abit.

Happy friday evening everyone!

mei2, yes every appointment will have scanning. He will be at TPS every tues. Once a month after 12 weeks lo. No worries. So which gynae are you going to??? Now I am at my 13 weeks. Sometimes dun feel pregnant lo. Lol.

Hi nidellia, Thanks!!
Welcome to the club!!
happy.gif

Wow! Congrats on entering the 2nd trimester!!
Guess you will be the first to give birth!!

Thanks for the all the advices, sistas!!
Stomach feeling much better these couple of days.
I guess it cos i had been eating too much spicy food previously and causes indigestion. Hee
happy.gif

Anyone knows when MS gonna start? From week 8 onwards?

Lilcookiedough, ya most prob delivering in dec unless bb can tong till 2 jan. lol

Ms ah? Not too sure. I dun hv ms till now. That time was so worried. Told my gynae, he sd nothing to worry about as not all mummies have.

morning all!

nidellia, thanks! hee I will follow him to TPS too lo.. next appt on the 16th
happy.gif
*but oso will go outside gynae too if dr tan's appt is too far wahahaha

LCD, me no MS too :p ya not everyone will experienced it.. so enjoy the MS free period now

Yah enjoy the MS free period!
happy.gif
but I understand how you felt when no symptoms, nidellia! I only had MS from week 8 onwards.. Some ads so bad cant even keep water down, but on the good days when no MS then will worry if baby is ok.. Haha.. Can't win both ways!

Mei2, I also seeing dr tan on Jul 16....seems like such a long time....maybe can see u there!!

Joynpeace, agreed with you. Most importantly, bb ok will do.

joypeace, haha! I tink I only puke water once last week then no more liao wahaha..

nidellia, my appt at 2.30pm! haa and I tink it will be a long wait lo.. blood test for 1st tri screening at 2pm

nidellia, hee ic ic.. it will be a long wait for him ba? will I be given MC if I request? LOL!

I dunno whether what im experiencing is MS or not, but i get esp nauseous when im hungry but yet at the same time, appetite not fantastic. Its worst in the morning when i wake up but not to the extent that i will puke. And my bloating seems to be gradually going away already, and no more heartburn.

Trying not to read too much into symptoms and patiently wait for my scan on wed.
happy.gif

Hi Nidellia &mei2, u both are so fortunate not to experience any MS.
happy.gif

Hi joynpeace, u are reaching ur 2nd trimester soon. By then the ms stage will be over. Jia you jia you
happy.gif

Hi ganie, im quite similar to you. But dunno if the symptoms is due to the duphaston. I keep touching my boobs every hour to make sure that they are still sore. Lol
All the best for your scan this wed.
happy.gif

Hi all, thankful to be able to join this forum. I just gotten my bfp yesterday and scan on next Monday. ;)

Thanks mei2
happy.gif
pls correct me if I am wrong but if I remember correctly, u are expecting twins, am I right?

Congrats Chris!
happy.gif
. Welcome! Gamie and lilcookiedough, I also have the same! I wake up at 3-4am then feel super hungry, heartburn and nauseous at the same time. I keep a box of Chicken in a Biscuit by my bed then just eat a few pieces before going back to sleep. If I ignore and just sleep, sure will have bad vomiting the next morning.

Mei2 - haha. Ya lor. I seem to think that as long as the boobs are sore, the pregnancy is progressing well. Lol

Chris - Congrats once again. Welcome to the club! So glad to see u here
happy.gif

Wahh, so fast... ur scan is schedule next Monday. Mine's next Tuesday. Had to wait 2 weeks after my BT for the scan worr.

Joynpeace - thanks. I have been munching on this Goldfish snack cos they are SALTY to the max!!! I seem to have a craving for anything salty. Plus been eating alot of 酸梅!! Faint.

Btw, my mum have adviced me not to eat the De monte banana and also mutton meat. I asked her why and she said just cannot eat during preggie. Anyone's mom mentioned this too?

Happy Tuesday
happy.gif

Joynpeace: thanks
happy.gif

Lilcookiedough: kum siah.. Hehe
happy.gif
I am quite surprised too but guess Prof knows what's best.. I don't have questions for him v much and I also don't want to think too much, just enjoy the pregnancy.
happy.gif

Nice to see u here chris!
I had a bit of brown discharge so abit worried went to do an earlier scan today. Managed to see bb and detect hb.
happy.gif
its abit small though, measuring abt 5 weeks when im suppose to be 5 weeks 6 days. But hb was 120 so quite relieved. And no twinnies, just one.
happy.gif

chris, bingo hee
happy.gif
awaiting for ur scan next week! hee

LCD, ya to keep myself sane too.. yup mutton and del monte is cooling so better to avoid..

ganie, congrat!! rest well and remember to continue ur duphaston ok.. I only can see sac when I was 5 weeks keke

Ganie16: great to know baby is growing well and beating with life!
happy.gif

Mei2:
happy.gif
what is your BT results and what day was it when you did the test? I am happy for continual good growth in the foetus/es.

Thx chris, mei!

Lilcookie: i heard the part abt del monte banana. Those small short banana is okie. And i also heard from my sinseh to avoid green papaya, cos it can cos contractions. So to be safe i just avoid papaya totally, cos i wun know if its still green. Hehe.
And i think i have more of a salty tooth then sweet too.

Back