(2014/12) Dec 2014 Mummies

Hi @ummajojo my colleague suggest me to drink hong zao tea.. i tried last week twice quite ok.. yest i tried again till my body felt a bit heaty but today i feel better, not giddy..

Hi @ummajojo my colleague suggest me to drink hong zao tea.. i tried last week twice quite ok.. yest i tried again till my body felt a bit heaty but today i feel better, not giddy..

Hello Nadia! Thank u for sharing.. I hv been drinking zzz ABC juice cos I heard beetroot is good. Shall try hong zao..

hmm.. i thought i was done with morning sickness after 3 months.. and i was happily enjoying food again... apparently.. my morning sickness is back. first time pregnant.. anybody know if its gonna last till i give birth now? i throw up alot and that doesn't feel healthy.

21 weeks +4 .. been eating small snacks to see which stay. i have come to a conclusion that my baby doesn't like mushrooms.. haha everytime i eat mushroom she sends me to the loo after =)

I am finally able to feel a distinct bb movement today. With baby Mozart playing in the background. It's a mild ticklish sensation. I am so loving being pregnant! ❤

I am finally able to feel a distinct bb movement today. With baby Mozart playing in the background. It's a mild ticklish sensation. I am so loving being pregnant! ❤

Hi misty cloud, how many weeks are u?

I'm at 19 weeks plus. . Can't feel anything yet

It's normal, some people hardly feel anything. Mine was only more obvious today. Maybe you can play music to your bb everyday. Seems like classical music works for mine.

Hi misty cloud, how many weeks are u?

I'm at 19 weeks plus. . Can't feel anything yet
i started feeling movements fr 16 weeks, mayb cos it's my #2. try lying dwn flat in bed at nite n feel, babies r supposedly nocturnal animals... :)

I'm in my 20.5 weeks. I felt a kick around week 18. Both hubby and I felt but nothing thereafter. Then sometimes, feel like something but unsure about it. Today is the first distinct feeling.

It's normal, some people hardly feel anything. Mine was only more obvious today. Maybe you can play music to your bb everyday. Seems like classical music works for mine.

Ya I play some classical music sometimes.. no feeling. .

I only feel that my tummy is quite itchy and feels like skin stretching. . Still having frequent trips to pee all the time. :)

21 weeks +4 .. been eating small snacks to see which stay. i have come to a conclusion that my baby doesn't like mushrooms.. haha everytime i eat mushroom she sends me to the loo after =)

I heard some people do experience morning sickness even till third trimester.. dun worry..i also some times still nausea n vomit.. just eat whatever u can n u want

Btw anybody experiencing sore n throbbing pain on the V area? especially while standing n walking..

Hello! I'm a dec 15th mummy! previously requested to be added into the FB group but when i click on the invite can't seem to join. could admin pls invite me again? [email protected] thanks so much!

haha, my friend passed me her baby plus, it's not music but just rythmatic beats to stimulate baby, everytim ei use that baby moves a lot, dunno if it's too loud or she's playing?

@daja same! i keep heading to the loo, even at night. oh gosh. and my experienced friends say if itchy put lots n lots of oil already!! to prevent regret later haha!

Hi everyone! Haven't gotten the invite to the FB page yet, can add me? [email protected].
Yesterday was my 20 weeks scan, we're expecting a girl! Super happy.. went straight out to buy a pink romper heehee.
Started to feel her moving around at 19 weeks. Exciting times :))

Hi hi missing in action for awhile cos busy travelling while i still can!
wanted to log in and share my experiences with feeling baby's movements and was excited to see that some of you also started feeling it already!! :)
Mine started about 2 weeks ago around 18-19 weeks, at first wasn't sure. Just felt alot of activities in my tummy recently - could also be gas...at first started with light ticklish flicks, then now stronger and more distinct movements. and starting to develop a certain timing, still can't catch day timing but at night between 9-11pm that's when me and my husband will be standing by waiting for the little one to do acrobats hehe.
I haven't introduced any music or reading to the baby yet.
up til now at coming to 21 weeks i still don't know baby's gender - it is always in this crouching position, even after gynae tries to disturb it to change position. Mysterious little fella.
Going for my detailed scan this week so hopefully can tell then.

Are you mummies still taking folic? I bought too much earlier on, was told to finish it but i feel like stopping already cos i have so many other vitamins to take. I'm taking iron, calcium and DHA.
I heard there's a multivitamin that combines all -Anyone taking that?

I'm taking folic still but on and off. Also vit c? Calcim, fish oil and multi vit called obimin. I think my little one moves more at night. :( Am I gonna have to wake up more at night after she's borned?

Anyway, feeling a bb moves in you is great. I never knew it'd make me feel so wonderful...

wanted to log in and share my experiences with feeling baby's movements and was excited to see that some of you also started feeling it already!! :)
Mine started about 2 weeks ago around 18-19 weeks, at first wasn't sure. Just felt alot of activities in my tummy recently - could also be gas...at first started with light ticklish flicks, then now stronger and more distinct movements. and starting to develop a certain timing, still can't catch day timing but at night between 9-11pm that's when me and my husband will be standing by waiting for the little one to do acrobats hehe.
up til now at coming to 21 weeks i still don't know baby's gender - it is always in this crouching position, even after gynae tries to disturb it to change position. Mysterious little fella.

Are you mummies still taking folic? I bought too much earlier on, was told to finish it but i feel like stopping already cos i have so many other vitamins to take. I'm taking iron, calcium and DHA.

Hi.. I started to have a few mild bubble bursting feeling towards the end of last week.. I'm also going for detailed scan on Fri this week.. can't wait!

I'm taking GnC multi vitamin for pregnant n lactating mothers which has folic acid. U can try that.

my iron comes with folic acid. think mayb we r supposed to take folic acid till pop.

Hi,

could like to check anybody has problem eating the medicines (eg, calcium, vita etc).

I am having problem taking medicine since my first trimester till now.

whenever I eat the medicine after a few hours I will go to the toilet and vomit it out.

My next check up appt will be on 16 Aug.

Hope to hear some advice :)

Thank You.

Hi,

could like to check anybody has problem eating the medicines (eg, calcium, vita etc).

whenever I eat the medicine after a few hours I will go to the toilet and vomit it out.

Thank You.

Hi hi. . I'm okay but I have a friend just like u.. she got some vitamin sweets from gynae instead. .u can try asking your gynae

Hi,

Thank You.
Hello, I also had this problem, especially with the Calcium pills, even when I passed first trimester. I asked my Gynae and he pointed me to try this organic Calcium pills, since I also cannot take milk (lactose intolerant). It's called Omical, made from organic milk source, and bought from this shop called Mom Essentials - has two outlets. One in KKH near Cheers, and one at Novena Square Two, level 2.

One of the main reasons for throwing up is eating on empty stomach. So try to eat a full meal then take the pills. Esp since the hosp issued calcium is calcium bicarbonate (causes that acidic feeling).

For multivits, I tried three brands. Not sure which ones the hosp issued. Look for those gel type. I found it easier on stomach. The one I managed to stomach the best is the Blackmores Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Advanced (glass bottle with pink stickers). can be found in Guardian and Watsons. Maybe is an issue of trial and error, see which one you can stomach the best.

Hope this helps. I'm also a first time mum, and have gastric problem history, so yes, that agony was really rather terrible. These days, I also try to take bananas and yoghurt to help with balancing the stomach acidic levels.

Hello everyone!
I'm new to the group and first time mum to be. Little one is expected to make her grand entrance on 27 Dec.
My belly is her boxing ring now.

Can any add me to the FB group please? [email protected]

Thanks much!! Exciting times ahead :)

Hello, I also had this problem, especially with the Calcium pills, even when I passed first trimester. I asked my Gynae and he pointed me to try this organic Calcium pills, since I also cannot take milk (lactose intolerant). It's called Omical, made from organic milk source, and bought from this shop called Mom Essentials - has two outlets. One in KKH near Cheers, and one at Novena Square Two, level 2.

One of the main reasons for throwing up is eating on empty stomach. So try to eat a full meal then take the pills. Esp since the hosp issued calcium is calcium bicarbonate (causes that acidic feeling).

For multivits, I tried three brands. Not sure which ones the hosp issued. Look for those gel type. I found it easier on stomach. The one I managed to stomach the best is the Blackmores Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Advanced (glass bottle with pink stickers). can be found in Guardian and Watsons. Maybe is an issue of trial and error, see which one you can stomach the best.

Hope this helps. I'm also a first time mum, and have gastric problem history, so yes, that agony was really rather terrible. These days, I also try to take bananas and yoghurt to help with balancing the stomach acidic levels.

Dear Squeakyjoy,

I have called my gynae and she told me when I come for my check up she will change my medicine. Ya I have gastric problem too. Think my gastric cannot take it if the medicine is too strong.

I try eating full and eat my medicine but after a few hours I throw out.
I try eating food half way and eat my medicine a few hours I throw out.
I try to eat before I go to bed. The next morning I throw out.

Think you mention the medicine is the same as what I have now.

I try to eat individually to see which one causes me to vomit.
But sad to say that all three causes me to vomit out.
I stop my medicine for almost 2weeks.

I try to eat more healthy foods like veggie and fruits.

Dear Squeakyjoy,

I have called my gynae and she told me when I come for my check up she will change my medicine. Ya I have gastric problem too. Think my gastric cannot take it if the medicine is too strong.

I try eating full and eat my medicine but after a few hours I throw out.
I try eating food half way and eat my medicine a few hours I throw out.
I try to eat before I go to bed. The next morning I throw out.

Think you mention the medicine is the same as what I have now.

I try to eat individually to see which one causes me to vomit.
But sad to say that all three causes me to vomit out.
I stop my medicine for almost 2weeks.

I try to eat more healthy foods like veggie and fruits.
Oh dear.... yeah, maybe try to take all those healthy and hi-calcium food. take care!

My gynae told me that I don't have to take the folic acid anymore but if I still have some left I can finish it not a problem.

I guess if there is no harm in taking it then just continue ba...

Hello mummies... I'm currently 23 weeks expecting my #2. My first one engaged a CL just for day time only and this round, we've decided to engaged CL for overnight stays... Wana ask if you'd let your newborn sleep with CL at night? For me, I would want to let my baby sleep with me (maternal instinct) but the waking up to change diaper and feedings is gonna make me really tired which in my hubby's opinion forfeits the purpose of hiring full day CL if the baby doesn't sleep with her. What's your thoughts on this?

Hi mummies,

Just found out over my detailed scan that i'm having a boy!! :) :)

However, was also diagnosed with hypothyroidism as well...Free t4 too low. so have to be on medication. Sigh more pills to take. Any mummies having thyroid issues?

Hello Mistycloud,

i have not got the invite yet? pls add me if u r free! =)

[email protected]. as due date nearer, i'm getting more nervous, will be good to hear and share with support group in FB! haha!

thanks!

Back