(2014/12) Dec 2014 Mummies

Added some of you as friends (those with the emails on FB, the rest I cannot find) on FB before I can add you to the group. Jiayi hasn't add me back so cannot add you into the group.

hmmm... hv always thought tat i couldn't get the invite somehow. so actually i din give addy at all. hehe.. blur me. can u add me in fb too, misty cloud... i pm u my addy...

Hi Mommies, Im selling away my prenatal class session with Mt Alvernia at $180.
They do not allow any changes in timings. Husbands are highly encouraged to join in as well.
Do let me know should you be keen to take over. Thank you. 98418505

Class session
1st class wed 3.9.14 - 6.30pm to 8.30pm
2nd class sat 13.9.14 - 4pm to 6pm
3rd class sat 20.9.14 - 4pm to 6pm
4th class sat 27.9.14 - 4pm to 6pm
5th class sat 4.10.14 - 4pm to 6pm
6th class sat 11.10.14 - 4pm to 6pm

Topics
*Changes during pregnancy
*Nutritional needs during pregnancy and after delivery
*Backcare and exercises during pregnancy
*Stages of labour
*Breathing relaxation techniques to cope with labour
*Relaxation and massage
*Role of support person
*Signs of labour
*Pain relief in labour
*Methods of delivery
*Care of mother after delivery
*Familiarization tour of hospital
*Infant feeding
*Importance of breastfeeding & bonding
*How to get off to a good start in breastfeeding
*Breastfeeding positions and latching on techniques
*How to manage minor problems in breastfeeding
*Working and breastfeeding
*Bathing and care of your newborn

Hello all! I'm super new to this motherhood forum! This is my first pregnancy! Would love to join this big family of mommies and gain and learn experiences!

Any mommies experiencing carpal tunnel syndrome and braxton hicks contraction? I'm having both at 25 weeks now. It's terrible. Just want to know if there are other mommies feeling these.

Hi Ladies, sorry to barge in.. I am from Nov mummies forum...
Anyone want the Daifonai shower thing for confinement ? I have some for sale but at $11 for pack of 10 or $1.10 per small packet... each packet about 80g so each large packet about 800g . He will be picking up on monday .Anyway is the light pink one that smells nice .
self pick up at amk ave 2/jalan pemimpin/telok kurau or ezypac for $5. If getting more than 2 packets of 10, please top up $7 for courier I will try to pack 2 big packets into one ezypac if cannot fit,
I will remove outer packing. First 10 days 2 packet per day for showering, after that 1 packet per day so normally per confinement 40 packets. Stocks coming on monday . so will start pick up and shipping on tuesday. I ordered 30 packet of 10. Pm me or what's app me or post on this forum. This is for confinement. I have about 18-20 packet of 10s left so PM me if you want.

It is confinement herbal bath. to boil for 15 mins in water and use water for shower. Expiry is at least 2017. I am getting the stocks on monday. Mummies feedback that they smell very nice after using this to shower. First 10 days use 2 packet each time. Next 20 days use 1 packet each time. Hence total need 40 packets.

Daifonai expiry is 08/2018

Attachments

• daifonai front.jpg
    daifonai front.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 241
  • daifoni back.jpg
    daifoni back.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 243
Hi dec mommies, how are you all doing?
I;m fast approaching my last tri now starting to feel heavy, tired and breatheless. Though i have days bursting with good energy.

What worries me these days is I seem to be having diarrhea-like tummy aches and loose stools (sorry tmi). I had a minor bout of stomach flu 2 weeks ago, some diarrhea and fever, since then I have been having this loose stools. Although I only run toilet once a day, i do feel some cramps and tummy pains now and then, like when the wind acts up. I wonder if anyone is having similar problems?
And just now after lunch, i felt really bad, nausea and then vomited rather violently....pretty much emptied my guts.... :(

Any mommies experiencing carpal tunnel syndrome and braxton hicks contraction? I'm having both at 25 weeks now. It's terrible. Just want to know if there are other mommies feeling these.

Hi Gwen,

I am having the capal tunnel syndrome since the start of second trimester :( did not really sleep well during the night and its happens till now :(

Same here, week 29 for me too. And the tailbone hurts, especially so when I turn in bed. Doc also told me to cut down on walking and swimming.

My stretch marks keep appearing even though I use bio oil and elancyl. . Thinking of trying out palmer.. but I saw a few types in Watson. . Which to buy?

Hi mummies, its been awhile. I'm on 31 weeks now! I might deliver late nov but I'm really hoping to have a dec baby!
on stretch marks - i tried bio oil initially didn't work for me, developed rashes! I switched to palmers and have been using it since. I also use palmers lotion before I was pregnant.
Yup agree that different products works for different skin types.
I have very dry skin to begin with, even in dry weather my skin will crack and itch, so i'm really really surprised and grateful that i dun have stretch marks yet, all thanks to Palmers (and the good lord!).
Having said that, bio oil and clarins are really popular among my friends, some also swear by l'occitane milk concentrate - tried some sample smells heavenly but expensive la...

My stretch marks keep appearing even though I use bio oil and elancyl. . Thinking of trying out palmer.. but I saw a few types in Watson. . Which to buy?

Hi Daja, I'm using this. Some watson's might not carry this product - try guardian.

Attachments

• Palmers.jpg
    Palmers.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 297

I alternate between bio-oil, palmers and organic coconut oil. not that i like the coconut oil smel but I have a huge bottle at home and can't wait to finish using it. Eeks.

Back