(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Ya today ... From Thomson ... Very long q , go straight to novena , waited abt half an hour ... Lucky ...

But baby not in right position ... First scan already kicking and moving non stop

Got to take a break and re scan 3 times ...

Hi Fluffy_fluffy,
TMC diverted you to Novena after how long you have been waiting?
Are you on appointment or Walk in?

Tomorrow my turn is for Oscar, thinking... can i request to Novena Centre instead of wasting my time at TMC when i register?
I dun have an appointment with them coz fully booked.. need to walk in.
Any mummy can advise?

Hi Fluffy_fluffy,
TMC diverted you to Novena after how long you have been waiting?
Are you on appointment or Walk in?

Tomorrow my turn is for Oscar, thinking... can i request to Novena Centre instead of wasting my time at TMC when i register?
I dun have an appointment with them coz fully booked.. need to walk in.
Any mummy can advise?
Mine is walk in . I was there before 8.15am already long q... Straight away I asked them how many person in front of me ... More than 10!! And if appointment comes , will add more .. So I just tell them to refer me over . I think you call novena now to see if they can slot you in for appointment for tml

ImageUploadedByForum1400745638.279060.jpg
call the number now see can get appointment or not

Ya mine too ... Now got to wait for results ... So worried abt that ... When I ask the lady is everything okie ? Kuku lady say dunno .. Must combine all the results together with blood test N weight to give the best results ... This answer made me so worried ... When most ladies here are being assured with good results ...
mayb the lady not so experience so dun wan to comment. when u seeing your gynae?
some place, the nurse will call u once the result is out.
but mine no call becoz i c gynae 1 wk after my oscar scan..

dun worry so much.. if no call shld be all ok and norm n not urgent.. if they call u, sometimes cld be urgent case, that's why need to notify u soon..

So I need to worry for longer time ... Any mummies can let me know how long the blood test will take to know the results ? I will go pester the nurse ..
haha... if i not wrong, the nurse will call u to tell u the result is low or high risk. detail explanation will be when u go c ur gynae.
got some of my frens receive calls fr nurse to tell them the result.

blood test result shld b out in 2-3 days. safest is 1wk u can call the clinic to check.
i 1 wk later c gynae, result is wif him le.

dun worry so much.. if no call shld be all ok and norm n not urgent.. if they call u, sometimes cld be urgent case, that's why need to notify u soon..
Hate this kind of waiting results ... 一点都不安心. If the lady tell me the scan looks very good .. Never mind .. I see her take certain scan very long and she kept quiet. So scary Loh ... Then asked her how, she says wait for doc report ... Depressing Sia ..

Thanks for your reply.. how about their charges ? is it the same?
If Oscar done at Novena, that mean Detail scan also will be there?
I paid at tmc, they told me detail will be at novena even before I go over to novena to scan .

Both added up to be 495.40 including gst . Maybe when you call novena you can check the price as well ? Then you update me see got any difference or not ;p

haha... if i not wrong, the nurse will call u to tell u the result is low or high risk. detail explanation will be when u go c ur gynae.
got some of my frens receive calls fr nurse to tell them the result.

blood test result shld b out in 2-3 days. safest is 1wk u can call the clinic to check.
i 1 wk later c gynae, result is wif him le.
Okie will call then next week to check

I paid at tmc, they told me detail will be at novena even before I go over to novena to scan .

Both added up to be 495.40 including gst . Maybe when you call novena you can check the price as well ? Then you update me see got any difference or not ;p

Thanks for your info.. i have already called Novena.. and managed to get an appoinment tomorrow at 9.30am..
Thanks a million :D
But forgot to ask about the charges... will update tomorrow...

So I need to worry for longer time ... Any mummies can let me know how long the blood test will take to know the results ? I will go pester the nurse ..

Fluffy, my gynae told me results will be out in 2 days time but sometimes they busy so will call 1-2 days late. I know some clinics only call up urgent cases so if no call is good news. I'm also seeing gynae one month later so detailed results will know only then but I think they will call either Sat or Mon. Dun worry ya, sonographers usually dun like to commit.

Hi ;) I'm new here! I'm a Ivf icsi edd 24th nov 2014 ;) 2 embryo but left 1 strong one standing ^^ congrats to everyone! We are almost out of danger zone ^^ I'm so happy because today I am given the green lights to stop all the medications!!! Woo Hoo!!

Congrats Shireen! :) I also did IVF ICSI. I'm still on duphaston after stopping progynova, crinone, proluton just this week. Actually feel insecure to stop haha.

Wow! So long never come in here... So much updates! Anyway I took my oscar results yesterday. I took the oscar rest 2 weeks back. Hubby wants to see scan coz he didn't go for appointment with me due to reservist. Actually TMC will send the oscar results to your gynae then you call your gynae for the results. I called coz I want to take the scan la.. The staff says usually they wun call unless you belong to high risk. So no news is good news. I fall under low risk category. :) 2 more weeks to next gynae vist and I might find out the gender of bb!

Congrats Shireen! :) I also did IVF ICSI. I'm still on duphaston after stopping progynova, crinone, proluton just this week. Actually feel insecure to stop haha.
Ty for sharing maple! Ya, I just learnt today to stop. But I feel insecure indeed. I got this cardiprin also (aspirin) for blood thinning. Dunno ok to stop suddenly or not. I thinking of tailing down slowly. Although I hate taking the medications. I read online tat proluton can lasts in our body for 1 month. So, at least got some backup I hope ><

Ty for sharing maple! Ya, I just learnt today to stop. But I feel insecure indeed. I got this cardiprin also (aspirin) for blood thinning. Dunno ok to stop suddenly or not. I thinking of tailing down slowly. Although I hate taking the medications. I read online tat proluton can lasts in our body for 1 month. So, at least got some backup I hope ><

Doc says by now placenta would have taken over so it's ok to stop, I used up my last crinone on 12w exactly, and stopped progynova & proluton on 12w3d. Got to trust their expertise lor...

I saw some posts above saying they paid 490+ for oscar and detailed scan...

mapleleafy is your just oscar or including detail scan on week 20

20 weeks scan should be detailed right ? Hahaha .. Any how give info . Hope my anyhow info is correct :p
yup you are right fluffy. If package much cheaper. I paid 300+ for Oscar at TMC. I think Novena is a tad bit more ex but I don't think u pay package pricing for juz Oscar lor. Divine paradise u juz check wif them if d invoice they charge for invoice or they also include d detailed scan @ 20weeks.
Did u do any additional readings other than Oscar?

Is this a standard rate? I must go see invoice... Got state oscar & detailed scan? *Blur*

Ya.. It's standard.. Package.. If I take Oscar and detail separately It will be more ex.. Package cheaper...

Mine is $490 before gst for both.. Oscar and detail... If no detail it will be $300 I thk..

Just to share I have just received my Harmony test result back today. Is low risk and I am expecting a boy.

For delivery, i will probably go for 1 bedded this time since closing shop liao.

I took 2 bedded for #1 and total cost around $6k+ w C sect.
For your reference.

congrats!!

Hi all, hope everyone is feeling great and progressing well into 2nd tri. Pple always say 2nd tri is like honeymoon compare to the rest but here i am writing this cos I cannot sleep! Is a daily struggle. I'm like a waking zombie sleepy in the day struggling to keep awake in the office and night time woke up at 4 am.
Swam on wed and walk last night (literally nodding while walking), still woke up early today!
Hopefully you gals are faring better than me. Too tired to catch up with the posts. Take care gals n hv fun over the v weekends. Tgif!!!!

Hi all, hope everyone is feeling great and progressing well into 2nd tri. Pple always say 2nd tri is like honeymoon compare to the rest but here i am writing this cos I cannot sleep! Is a daily struggle. I'm like a waking zombie sleepy in the day struggling to keep awake in the office and night time woke up at 4 am.
Swam on wed and walk last night (literally nodding while walking), still woke up early today!
Hopefully you gals are faring better than me. Too tired to catch up with the posts. Take care gals n hv fun over the v weekends. Tgif!!!!

Good Morning,all the beautiful mummies. It's normal tt our slping habit changes,maybe to prep us for future milk feeding. Hehehe. Every 2-3h leh.
Nowadays I slp ard 9.30-10 den wake up at 2am and go into those on and off slp until my alarm slp. Starting it was tiring. After tt used to it Liao,learn to take nap on bus or juz close eyes Loh.
I'm happy that the ms haf lesser Liao. Tts the horrible part to me~nothing beats puking my brain out ah.

Heard it gets better aa u slowly progress along 2nd trimester.. they dun instantly disappear? things can get better for u! take care~

Thanks girls I hope my body will get used to this habit soon or snap out of it and start sleeping like a baby.
Eva you so lucky can sleep so early. Haha I still need to read story to my boy. Sometimes too tired tried to siam and ask him to ask my helper to read.
But these day he quite strict.
Haha now hv to resort to bargaining w him (machiam marketing like that, 3,2 no 1) on the no of stories to read from the thick book of Bible stories.

Arghhh im getting sleepy now and its time to get up and get ready for work. Sian big time man. Evening comes quick looking forward to weekend. This week is too long for me.

Last edited:
ladies,
those who receive the email but cannot join the group, i cannot resend the invite again.
tink only way is to add u into our FB then add u into the group. guess tats the only way out.

Able to PM me so maybe we can c hw to add each other in FB. as some emails not able to be search in FB.

Thanks

Anyway, TGIF. I finally survive 1 whole wk without on leave or on mc. lol.....

ladies,
those who receive the email but cannot join the group, i cannot resend the invite again.
tink only way is to add u into our FB then add u into the group. guess tats the only way out.

Able to PM me so maybe we can c hw to add each other in FB. as some emails not able to be search in FB.

Thanks

Anyway, TGIF. I finally survive 1 whole wk without on leave or on mc. lol.....
Thks stoney!

YUPS! ~~TGIF~~ Gd for ya! more productivity @ wrk, bosses will like.. i every wk always look forward to end of wk, means one week down.. these days no mood to work, keep thinking abt bb.. LOL!

Thks stoney!

YUPS! ~~TGIF~~ Gd for ya! more productivity @ wrk, bosses will like.. i every wk always look forward to end of wk, means one week down.. these days no mood to work, keep thinking abt bb.. LOL!
hahaha. same here lor. i also no mood. but still have to work.
tis wk more bk to my work momentum. clear most of my backlog.... lol...
so happy. cant wait for off work...

Thanks girls I hope my body will get used to this habit soon or snap out of it and start sleeping like a baby.
Eva you so lucky can sleep so early. Haha I still need to read story to my boy. Sometimes too tired tried to siam and ask him to ask my helper to read.
But these day he quite strict.
Haha now hv to resort to bargaining w him (machiam marketing like that, 3,2 no 1) on the no of stories to read from the thick book of Bible stories.

Arghhh im getting sleepy now and its time to get up and get ready for work. Sian big time man. Evening comes quick looking forward to weekend. This week is too long for me.

Dreamyjo, ok lah. Now no kids so can sleep early. Next time when baby come out then can forget abt it liao.
So now can sleep den I will slp as much as possible ah. =p

Hi mummies... Just went to my gynae yesterday.. Last minute summon me over cos I called the clinic to ask about my giddiness, cold sweat and nausea.. End up is low BP..

Doc ask me eat frequently.. If giddy eat or drink sweet stuff.. Yet my mum keep ask me dun take sweet stuff cos will have diabetes.. But my water retention very bad, so need to cut out salty stuff..

Doc was trying to find out bb gender ystd.. But still too early.. Bb leg open big big but can't see the genitals well.. I'm 15+5days ystd..

Then went for a swim and end up today caught a cold.. Lucky it's a mild cold.. Nose had been very very very stuffy but doc say its normal.. :(

I sleep around 9.30 -10 pm too , my gal just leave to hubby take care lo.
Next time bob out, can't sleep well Liao.
Now I m at Novena, small clinic. Need to wait too .

Back