(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Any mummies did nt assessment at novena mt e? Need to book appointment or can just walk in ? My slot on 22nd at tmc fully booked. Must walk in ...

U can try novena medical centre.. I was transferred over by TMC cos they were full house..

Last min went over to novena medical centre.. Shorter waiting time and no crowd cos all mummies there are strictly by appt. :)

I stop cos my last blood test protein s is low but still acceptable but my hematologist says can stop for now. But he ask me to repeat another blood test if required. Meanwhile he ask me to monitor bb growth and I'll see him again in another 4 weeks after detail scan.

He also suggest me to keep moving to improve blood circulation to prevent clotting. Say drink more water. He say wear stocking? Not really sure what and eat small amount of ginseng, ginger as these helps to thin blood sorry forget the scientific word for it anti cogulant somethjng

Drink ginger tea? Warms the body.. Yes.. Drink more water will help to thin blood.. I know red dates help to boost blood flow.. So can add red dates to ur ginger tea?

Eat more spinach! Good for the blood.. Wearing socks to bed is a good choice.. It helps to warm the feet to improve blood flow...

I wear socks to bed every night and level up my leg.. Lie on ur left side helps too.. Most importantly... Drink more water.. :)

I stop cos my last blood test protein s is low but still acceptable but my hematologist says can stop for now. But he ask me to repeat another blood test if required. Meanwhile he ask me to monitor bb growth and I'll see him again in another 4 weeks after detail scan.

He also suggest me to keep moving to improve blood circulation to prevent clotting. Say drink more water. He say wear stocking? Not really sure what and eat small amount of ginseng, ginger as these helps to thin blood sorry forget the scientific word for it anti cogulant somethjng
thanks for the info. ya loh i will keep moving. so glad they found out in time. hope the clexane helps :)

Drink ginger tea? Warms the body.. Yes.. Drink more water will help to thin blood.. I know red dates help to boost blood flow.. So can add red dates to ur ginger tea?

Eat more spinach! Good for the blood.. Wearing socks to bed is a good choice.. It helps to warm the feet to improve blood flow...

I wear socks to bed every night and level up my leg.. Lie on ur left side helps too.. Most importantly... Drink more water.. :)

Yah red dates are good. I had been drinking that yucky stuff for a 1 trimester, maybe that helps too. Now I drink once a week.

Ginger is good but not too much. It helps to get rid of gas too. I guess for stocking my hematologist are referring to those that improve blood circulation.

Yah red dates are good. I had been drinking that yucky stuff for a 1 trimester, maybe that helps too. Now I drink once a week.

Ginger is good but not too much. It helps to get rid of gas too. I guess for stocking my hematologist are referring to those that improve blood circulation.

Haha! Ya.. I had been drinking it too.. Especially after my mum know I had been puking.. But not that bad puke.. She got worried that her grandchild malnutrition! Lol!

Got one kind of socks meant for blood circulation one.. I forgot the brand.. I'm wearing it.. It works by using the nano technology..

I'm not sure.. My mum bought it way back for me.. Just dig it out and wear it again..

ImageUploadedByForum1399913125.476762.jpg

Can try this stocking . Very good !

Ladies.. I thought that I am safe zone now but I am bleeding again!!!!! Omg!
Hmmm do you think better to go a&e for a checkup?

Any idea why are you bleeding previously? Could it fibroid, polyp or ? Ever seek a second opinion?

It may not be serious but better get it checked just in case

Hmmm do you think better to go a&e for a checkup?

Any idea why are you bleeding previously? Could it fibroid, polyp or ? Ever seek a second opinion?

It may not be serious but better get it checked just in case

Dunno lehx.. It not my first time also la.. Wear a pad now to see how is the flow. If soak the whole pad then need to go A&E Liao.. I see some clots when I wipe. Third time I guess..

Can recommend which place u go for waxing. I used to go the place where I go do my nails but the person left then another person who do for me damm pain until I buay tahan decided not to go back again.

This sat gg for my gyne checkup shd be 16 weeks hence can sign package. Gyne package is $800 not inclusive of vitamins.

blood pressure... not draw blood that kind...

think norm practice at gynae to do the urine to test for sugar level and blood pressure to see high/low blood

Can recommend which place u go for waxing. I used to go the place where I go do my nails but the person left then another person who do for me damm pain until I buay tahan decided not to go back again.

Mine is those home based de.. I tried those shop kind is super painful. Compare to the home based one, home based is less pain. Cuz she does it at small patch. Outside I thk quite big patch. That's y so pain.

Price wise is $45 first visit, sub if u go every 4-5 weeks will be $40. Then too long nv go hair long Liao will be $45.

My package starts at wk8. Btw do u all test urine and take blood pressure at every visit?

Mine starts at 12weeks. Only include consultations, scans, urine test and bp lo... When I go for appt register at the counter, the nurse will give me a paper then I go the counter the uncle there will give me a cup so I can collect my urine and they will test it. Bp while waiting outside the Gyane room, the nurse will measure.

Vitamins, fish oil,hormones support and calcium all have to pay...

Mine is those home based de.. I tried those shop kind is super painful. Compare to the home based one, home based is less pain. Cuz she does it at small patch. Outside I thk quite big patch. That's y so pain.

Price wise is $45 first visit, sub if u go every 4-5 weeks will be $40. Then too long nv go hair long Liao will be $45.

so its ok to go for bikini wax? I am thinking of doing it next week...

so its ok to go for bikini wax? I am thinking of doing it next week...

I nt sure now can go or not.. If can I also don't want cuz now preg the hormone will make pain more intolerance.. Lol...

If u all wan den I can pass u all the contact. She is located at panjang just next to bukit panjang plaza...

Hopeful , Jiayou ! U will be fine :)

Walao I damn tired it's been so long since I go out until so late ytd came home at 4am and then felt like gonna pass out and super nausea .. Lao Liao ...

My number 1 the nurse shave me until white tiger and have to pay a fee for shaving too ! I used to go waxing but super pain !! Then after that I try to epilate the sides to arrange neatly it's less painful ! This time I'm gonna diy shave !

Hi mommies. Sorry I have Mia for very long. By d time I came back, I had lots of pages to read up n catch up wif u guys.

Hopeful, hugs! Don't worry everything will b alright. This time round I feel ur beanie is a fighter n I believe u will go through a smooth pregnancy. I have seen an episode on deliver me wif d same complication as you. N despite that she was still able to deliver within d right timing. D docs wanted to deliver early but by d time they rdy for delivery she alrdy past d 36weeks. So I pray that you n beanie will not have any problems.

Siling, d moment I hear u r bleeding, I was like OMG! RUN TO A&E NOW!!! Haha so relieved tat u r ok now lor. I was thinking u had too much action for u to bleed again sia...regardless, take it slow ok...rest well :)

I did Brazilian at honeypot. During my first preg I did Brazilian all the way till my 3rd tri. So I think no prob. Just remember as the baby head drop remind them not to use too hot wax. By the time near my due date, my baby head drop and pelvic bone too painful to walk I stop going and then kena shaved by the nurse. Hated the grown out hair during confinement.

Siling good to know you are ok. Next visit maybe you can ask Gynae if spotting may be due to cervical polyp. It a harmless growth that causes spotting/ heavy mucous discharge.

Reemmeen
What you mean by too much action ah?? Lol.. Hubby still don't give in la.. No action..

Dreamyjo,

What is cervical p? Gynae told me once was due to cyst around my womb and they can't remove it cuz might hurt the baby. Another reason is hormones not enough to hold the pregnancy..

Back