(2014/10) Oct 2014 Mummies

Hi everyone! New mtb here EDD 7 oct! Am 5 weeks in and have not made any appt to see a gynae. Haven't even found one.. not sure what steps to take.

Aside from sore breasts and a missed period I don't really have any other signs and I don't feel preggers?!

Meowmeowmeow, Hello! I just called to make my first appt with gynae Dr Woo on 13th feb. I don't feel preggers too!! Lol. I'll continue eating and resting.. Haha

Hi MTBs , week 6-7 is gd time for guest gynae appt , in fact week 6 is a bit early cos may not see much and u end up worry another few weeks :) . No nausea is good , cos when it hits u , u wish it never did

Lil Ger, all 3 of you oct babies. Such good timing!

My EDD from online calculator shld be 8 oct.

Nayuqi, u hv twins! Congrats! KKH is a good place for twins in case of complications. Suggest u stay there. Not sure abt the gynaes there. Perhaps other mummies can advise

Hi. I've just tested positive on Monday using HPT. This is my 2nd pregnancy. Have not made an appt with my gynae Dr Lawrence Ang coz the last time I rmb his nurse told me to come back later so can hear heartbeat. So gonna wait a while more.

Congrats to all!

Congrats all!
Took 3 tests to confirm pregnancy. Wasn't planning and kept worrying it's chemical pregnancy cos my #1 mc. #2 No symptoms. #3 now similar symptoms with #1 so quite fearful.

Is it true week 7 can see heartbeat liao?

Thanks pumpkin pie. Yah, did some reading today, think I will be opting for gynaes at KKH The Private Suite ba. Twins higher chance of complications, and they had my file there already so it would be easier to do the transfer as well.
Thinking of choosing between Dr June Tan or Dr Goh Shen Li. Finds more comfortable with a female gynae.

@zizalzia , the person who did the ultrasound for me already can see the heartbeat and im only 5.4 weeks. But they nv let me hear heartbeat. Not sure isit coz this is standard for KKH subsidised scan or is it just too early to hear anything.

Anyone any symptoms ?

I dont really have symptom, but when i m stressed up or angry, i can feel a pulling effect from my tummy.
I feel qute normal now *fingers crossed

My friend said usually will come between 6-8 weeks. *fingers crossed again.

@nayuqi .. wow a twins congrats! !
Congrats to e rest :)

No symptoms yet only boobs uncomfy nt really those sore feelings..crampy at times & slp ard 10 ... tt's all.

@zizalzia think everyone is feeling excitements yet worry, u r not alone. Lets try to be postive ya :)

Hi moms,

First of all congrats for the new bundle of joy :)

I tested positive recently and believe my EDD is early Oct.

This is my #2. Took 3 yrs for me to get #1, so was totally caught off guard when #2 comes right after we kick start our engines. Thought I will need a few months.

#1 is also an Oct baby!

I'm likely going back to my first Gynae at TMC.

Not much symptoms yet except my tummy is so bloated that I look like 4-5 mths preggie alr. V hard to hide!

Reactions: Xp
@Little_Yeo - my hb himself is twins n my paternal grandma have twins too. But I think the major factor is we went for assisted contraception as we were TTC for 2 yrs already - SO-IUI. So there are more folicles matured during the point of ovualation. We were very lucky to have a success during our first month of accepting help la.

@Little_Yeo - my hb himself is twins n my paternal grandma have twins too. But I think the major factor is we went for assisted contraception as we were TTC for 2 yrs already - SO-IUI. So there are more folicles matured during the point of ovualation. We were very lucky to have a success during our first month of accepting help la.

I see!! Lucky you :)

tomorrow is the start of mothercare sale. so tempted to get the stuff! Haha.. but i know its too early.

Was shopping online and looling at stroller, dont event have a single clue whats the diff between 4 weels and 3 wheels.

Hi mommies, congrats to all! I am expecting my #3. Just found out and edd seems to be 11 Oct. Still waiting for gynae checkup in 2 weeks time.

Hey all, was having cramps and brownish discharge ytd so went to GP and tested negative there. was so sad! he referred me to KKH, so i went ytd night. Lucky thing is urine test positive but vaginal scan cannot see anything yet. is this normal? did blood test n going on sat for repeat blood test to see the trend. and im having diarrhea twice today, is it normal??

Diarrhea is one of the symptoms. Most people get either diarrhea or constipation. Do you still have brown discharge or cramps?

Is it normal to cramp? I was at work today and was pretty frustrated and then I realised I started cramping... not constant but periodically.

Hihi, welcome to those who just tested positive! Me counting down to the 6-7 weeks scan to see the little one's heartbeat! Like what some of u say, I don't feel preggy sometimes. Only assured when I burp (my pregnancy symptom). Been sleeping and eating a lot more now too.

Bel vodka, y the 2 week wait?

Lil Ger, what a scary experience. Hope everything will be ok by yr nx visit to KKH this sat. What was your blood test count?

hi everyone, 1st time mother to be here. EDD is 7th / 8th Oct =) 1st Appt next monday... am so excited!

Hello all, just tested and I saw two lines! Edd 15 Oct. Just married in dec, my family and friends sure say that's fast. Haha. But this is planned pregnancy :)

Reactions: Xp
Diarrhea is one of the symptoms. Most people get either diarrhea or constipation. Do you still have brown discharge or cramps?

Very mild cramps, ytd have a lil brown discharge but today no have liao...

Is it normal to cramp? I was at work today and was pretty frustrated and then I realised I started cramping... not constant but periodically.

I'm also have mild cramps... guess it's normal? hmmm....

Hihi, welcome to those who just tested positive! Me counting down to the 6-7 weeks scan to see the little one's heartbeat! Like what some of u say, I don't feel preggy sometimes. Only assured when I burp (my pregnancy symptom). Been sleeping and eating a lot more now too.

Lil Ger, what a scary experience. Hope everything will be ok by yr nx visit to KKH this sat. What was your blood test count?

Yup hope everything is ok. Didnt recieve any calls from KKH, i assume should be ok ba. Tmr one more blood test & review results. The nurse told me the other day that if the HCG is above 1500, they will call me and ask me go for emergency scan?! The nurse like very hesitant to tell me why but i guess if its above 1500, it might be ectopic? Praying everything is well... cause my hubby & i are really excited & looking forward to our lil one.

hi everyone, 1st time mother to be here. EDD is 7th / 8th Oct =) 1st Appt next monday... am so excited!

Congrats luvkiwi! :)
Hello all, just tested and I saw two lines! Edd 15 Oct. Just married in dec, my family and friends sure say that's fast. Haha. But this is planned pregnancy :)

Congrats liggy2! :) That's pretty fast for you and i'm sure you must be damn happy! haha

Pumpkin: 2 Wks more to past before can determine if i succeed in mking baby (if i miss my menses) :D

Maybe we are more hormonal haha..

Anyway I've booked my first gynae appt for Monday! Cross fingers can see the lil bean!

Yea loh. I think so too. Looking forward for your update ;)

Went facial just now then realise pregnant woman is not safe to hve shoulder massge especially first trimester.. I too late tell my therapist le, by e time I inform her she finshes my massage. She told me is no good. *hope mine is ok* ; (

And also mtb remember if u r doing facial remember to inform ur therapist , as some of e machines used have radiations.

Yea loh. I think so too. Looking forward for your update ;)

Went facial just now then realise pregnant woman is not safe to hve shoulder massge especially first trimester.. I too late tell my therapist le, by e time I inform her she finshes my massage. She told me is no good. *hope mine is ok* ; (

And also mtb remember if u r doing facial remember to inform ur therapist , as some of e machines used have radiations.

Point taken! I shall ask my facial therapist not to massage for me too.

Hi all, congrats... I'm tested positive with my #2 and edd will be on 6th Oct.
Appointment with my first gynae next wed (just nice suppose to go for pap smear test).
need some advice, after really looking through my bills for #1, I think my hospital bill super ex, would you all recommend that I switch gynae?
During #1, I had a c sec cos baby was breech and during operation gynae cut 1 of my main blood vessel saying that it was in the way, at such I lost a lot of blood and even needed a blood transfusion which I op out. Hence the gynae has my records, would anyone advise if I should switch?

Hi dreamer13,
Congrats! I think you should change gynae. The gynae made a mistake and yet still think is not his fault? Every gynae will usually do a check before they decide what to do during delivery.

hello everyone! i'm new here. I just tested +ve today at a clinic. got a scan as well. i have an appointment in 2 weeks to confirm theres a heartbeat. :)))

Hi, I m new here as well. My edd should be 1 oct. I have seen a gynae yesterday and was given a list of food to avoid, including dairy like milk, soya, yoghurt, milo, coconut milk and sour food including citrus fruits and vitamin c tablet. Does your gynae tells you the same?

Hi, I m new here as well. My edd should be 1 oct. I have seen a gynae yesterday and was given a list of food to avoid, including dairy like milk, soya, yoghurt, milo, coconut milk and sour food including citrus fruits and vitamin c tablet. Does your gynae tells you the same?

Congrats babe!

Im drinking milk , milo daily wor..didnt know muz avoid. Have yet spoke to my gynae abt my diet yet.

Any experience mummy can advice??

Back