(2014/09) September 2014

1st home based test shows 2 positive results.

will test again tonight... wish us luck.

2nd kid.

EDD, if everything turns out well, should be 30th Sept or 1st Oct.

So exciting !!

Congrats Snu ! Like u , my edd shd be early oct or end sep so will b joining this group (after my first gynae check up )

yeah..... the $19.90 gadget bought from Guardian Pharmacy works well.
( I think its having promotion now... the clearblue digital test kit)

Pregnant : +3
so should be 5 weeks plus liao....

going Dr Benjamin Tham soon.

yeah..... the $19.90 gadget bought from Guardian Pharmacy works well.
( I think its having promotion now... the clearblue digital test kit)

Pregnant : +3
so should be 5 weeks plus liao....

going Dr Benjamin Tham soon.
Congrats! Can share more on dr benjamin tham..?

Can I join the secret fb group? [email protected]. Is preggie with #2 and likely due September. Actually conceived when i'm still breastfeeding my #1 who just turned 11mos. But oredi start to bfg only at night since 2 months back. Now stopped bfg for 4 days liao since I know I'm preggie. Went back to my gynae gleneagles Dr. LC Foong & done blood test. Progesterone level indicate Ard 4.5weeks preggie. Going back to scan btw 7 - 8 weeks for heartbeat scan.after going thru #1,there is so many growth milestones for the foetus. So hope all goes well!

hey!! same here!! i am still bfing my #1 who is 10m now when i found out that im preg!!! shocker right!!! my period have not even returned yet!!! im stopping bf too... but still lactating....

Congrats! Can share more on dr benjamin tham..?
he's like a kind hearted old man... (not that old actually..)
but gives us the calm feeling... like everything is gonna be fine (my dentist belongs to this category too.... )

recommended by friends + confirmed by personal research on forums

he's got a website with his photo. See if you are comfortable with him.
his clinic is with WC cheng.....

the only bad thing is, WC cheng is not participating in the FBI/SBI thingy... thus, consultation discounts are not available.
but those Oscar la... eventual hospital bills la and other TMC related services, the FBI works.

hope the info helps.

Hi all! I tested positive on Monday after missing my period for 2 weeks. This is my #2, still bf my son who is 21m. Very excited! My period came back last nov and it's a 3 weekly affair almost getting 2 periods a mth. Going to see dr chua yang my usual Gynae end mth.

Clearblue says 2-3weeks I guess im 6 weeks plus along.

wah wah. I am new here! but i am quite excited to see so many of you seem to be like me! #2. haha.. I was actually very scared and worried cos i think my #1 is quite young (16 mth), but i guess i have friends now! Yeah yeah! =)

Argh! Sorry. I happily miscalculated 1 year as 10mth... my #1 is 18 mth. Haha.. august baby. Thanks snu!

my #1 is 26mth old, expecting #2. I have stop bf-ing her when i am in week 7.
She is a latch on baby plus morning sickness kicking in.. i almost gone mad...

so this thread / forum is just a place where people gather
to ask to be added to the secret group
then continue the discussion there?

Hi mummies, dropping in for a hello as I haven't visited the forum in a long time. Expecting my no.2 end of Sept, 25th. No.1 is already 4.5yrs old and in K1, and isn't really interested that she's going to have a sibling, shall see how things go. Having the torturous times now, that I can barely function productively at work.

Mrs c tan ,asami... hang it there. . I am sure more than half of us at this trimester are suffering from discomfort n nausea. . We r not alone! ! With older child that means more chores n work. .. I thoughy one child is enough, now trying to tell myself having a second oen is good for the kids. Company when they grow up together. ..

Hello all mummies to be! Or alr mummies!

I am only at week 7 and I am feeling horrible. From tiredness (sleep right after I come back from work) or poor appetite. I don't feel like puking but my stomach feels horrible after every meal.
It's so tiring I don't even have the energy to talk to my husband at night.

Anyone feeling the same way?

Hello all mummies to be! Or alr mummies!

I am only at week 7 and I am feeling horrible. From tiredness (sleep right after I come back from work) or poor appetite. I don't feel like puking but my stomach feels horrible after every meal.
It's so tiring I don't even have the energy to talk to my husband at night.

Anyone feeling the same way?

Yes I felt the same way too at week 7.. It was terrible and the smell of food just turns me off. I completely gone off vegetables and stir fried food. Only bland soupy stuffs help. But plain water is hard to stomach and only ribena felt good. I'm now on 10th week and it's not getting much better. Hope this sicky feeling ends soon. Jiayou girl!!

Sweet madness: can u add me? [email protected]

I am only seeing Gynae 2 weeks later end feb, could not get earlier slot. Abit worried cos it's based on hpt and bodily symptoms so far... Wanna see the heartbeat to be very sure.

Hi everyone,
wow... I am surprised forums are so popular these days. Received many info from so many experienced mummies. Thank You :)
I am also a Sep mummy and very new to chatting in forum. My EDD is 8th Sep'14, 1st time mummy.
Think I am going to enjoy chatting at this forum.

Hi sweetmadness, can you also add me in fb group? My email address: [email protected]
Thanks dear :p

Hello all.
Can I just find out how u all solve nausea problem. It's kinda killing me. I can't eat too much. But every time I am too hungry I finish up my food then regret.
Can we drink ginger tea to soothe the nausea?

Hello all.
Can I just find out how u all solve nausea problem. It's kinda killing me. I can't eat too much. But every time I am too hungry I finish up my food then regret.
Can we drink ginger tea to soothe the nausea?

Jooo, unfortunately I don't think there's one trick to solve nausea problems. If it's very serious, you may want to get pills from the Gynae. If not, I've heard some mummies trying to take ribena, Bandung or flavored water to sooth nausea. Try to eat small meals too, it may help? I find that my nausea is caused by bad gastric juices and munching on something keeps the tummy feel better and nausea at bay. Hope this helps!

Back