(2014/05) May 2014

I started my long leave liao! Last night i suddenly cannot stand cannot walk becuz of the pain i have been experiencing...very worried, went to see gynae today and asked to rest at home till delivery and dont walk too much. wah shocking! Suddenly start leave liao...went bk office chiong chiong chiong but stil alot of things not done.Really pity my colleagues who are backing me up.... feels so bad! I think my boss must be so angry, come bk from leave, i already left!
Doc giv u hospic leave or u alrdy start ur maternity?
Did he say y the pain?

R u able to c?abit blur.

Mount A

Attachments

• 1396624961611.jpg
    1396624961611.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 99
Thanks. . I think the price he chk includes all charges bah.. like dr fees n pd fees.

I am given hospic leave all the way...

Lilacs: that's Soo soon! This is the exciting part from here on ;) 37 weeks is good Liao.... I will be getting baby out 37 + weeks.,, end of April.

I think my mucus plug dropped this morning leh. I felt a bit of watery discharge come out and then a slightly thicker discharge with blood strain. But no contractions, just a bit of strain at lower abdomen. I hope baby is gonna stay in there longer! I am still not prepared leh! Only 36 weeks.
Monitor.do update us.wish u a smooth delivry ,anytime

Yes yes wish lilacz and little_lamb smooth delivery.

I don't know what a mucus plug looked like, never had mine came out.. My last delivery was induced.

I think my mucus plug dropped this morning leh. I felt a bit of watery discharge come out and then a slightly thicker discharge with blood strain. But no contractions, just a bit of strain at lower abdomen. I hope baby is gonna stay in there longer! I am still not prepared leh! Only 36 weeks.
Oh!! Action like starting Liao :p

Jia you! Little lamb may your baby be strong and healthy even if delivered at 36 weeks :) take care okay!

I think 36 weeks is quite safe alrdy... jus tat my gynae wants me to hold one more week. I think my bb cant wait to come out too.. The way he moves, its like he is struggling "let me go!!!" inside getting too crampy la. he will also respond when his big bro scold him for causing mommy discomfort. . haha... cant wait to see the brotherly love grows!

Oo so fast!!!!! Wish u all smooth delivery. I m still not mentally prepared. Jus got my admission letter today.

My bb at wk 32 is 2.2 kg. Same as clumsy babe. :)

cuz im planning a holiday during maternity. . if I bf its v troublesome. . I don't intend to bf when I go bk to work.. so tot might as well don't feed at all. mayb jus give the colostrum haha

Nthg special for me...jus more discharge tdy.n baby seems to be alrdy down there disturbing my pelvis.evry moments makes me wanna pee.peeing countless times.

Tdy lik peeing evry 15-30mins freq...
Prob alrdy pee more than 20 times tdy

Last edited:
I swell the whole day... Including my hands... Can't really write n clench my fist.
I have every discomfort that is available for preggys... How lucky me.

Prob Japan cuz I have been craving for sashimi for the longest time! V deprived!!!
Huh radiation leh

Just discharge from TMC.
A bit contraction. Taken medicine to control it hopefully can tahan another 2 week then give birth.
Keep telling my boy to stay inside first... heee hee

Huh radiation leh

Thats y only hubby and me go...not going to bring number one. If affect us also nmd, since this will be my last pregnancy... thats y in dun wan to bf if i go on the trip...come back my milk is not good anymore.

For those who r experienced, if i just wan to feed for like about 2months, will it be difficult to wean? shd i not start at all?

lilacs, u have no plan to pump out after the two months? still good even if it is two months i feel. breastmilk has anti bodies which is good to protect them since they are so young.

breast milk u can pump out and throw if no good mah.. daily new supply.
my first child, tat time i kena gout stones. end up after removal, my breastmilk turned green... i still pump out but too bad.. wong boh boh from TMC dunno how to advise me cos she never seen green breast milk before. end up i stopped bf.. kinda pity. my son very weak when he was a baby as compared to the second child i have. second one, i bf til 8 mths.

for night pee, i think i really one of the bad cases.. each night i woke up 7-8 times to pee til morning like 9 am then i finally can doze off for few hours without peeing.
i dun drink alot of water, but the pee seems endless one.

? U going to bf or not?
Yes I'm going to bf, I meant to say I'm not going to standby any fm at home at all and intend to bf as long as possible.

My feet are starting to swell... Especially in the evenings. Anyone else?
My feet started swelling a few weeks back.. Almost can't see my ankles now. Previous pregnancy my feet never swell, now stand slightly longer also will feel very tired.

Little lamb: hw r u le?

Wah my baby cant come out earlier than.can only cm out at 38wks.
Cos before 20 apr my confinement lady stil haven complete confinement for ppl.
N my mil only bck frm holi aft 25 apr.i nd her tak care my #1 while i in hospic@
So i mus pray hard my baby only cm out aft 26th apr

My GBS test came back negative.. But I got slight fungal infection so was prescribed 3-course med to stuff in vagina there :/ hope it clears soon.

Has anyone started mental prep their elder kid(s)? I just told my girl that I won't be at home for 1-2 days when I go give birth to meimei.. And she immediately cried saying she would miss me terribly. Ahhh so sad I've never once been away from her, not even one night

lilacs, u have no plan to pump out after the two months? still good even if it is two months i feel. breastmilk has anti bodies which is good to protect them since they are so young.

my first child, tat time i kena gout stones. end up after removal, my breastmilk turned green... i still pump out but too bad.. wong boh boh from TMC dunno how to advise me cos she never seen green breast milk before. end up i stopped bf.. kinda pity. my son very weak when he was a baby as compared to the second child i have. second one, i bf til 8 mths.

for night pee, i think i really one of the bad cases.. each night i woke up 7-8 times to pee til morning like 9 am then i finally can doze off for few hours without peeing.
My pee is vry bad too.esp tdy.evry half hr lik tt ;*(

My GBS test came back negative.. But I got slight fungal infection so was prescribed 3-course med to stuff in vagina there :/ hope it clears soon.
Oh hav to stuff med ah.gynae do for u ah

Has anyone started mental prep their elder kid(s)? I just told my girl that I won't be at home for 1-2 days when I go give birth to meimei.. And she immediately cried saying she would miss me terribly. Ahhh so sad I've never once been away from her, not even one night
Yes alrdy told my #1 quite sm time back.i alwys prep her early for thgs i wan her accept. She is big liao so she understand.

Whao u vry gd mummy sia.evry yr my hubby n i will go escapade overseas once.3-4days wil leave her wif mil bt i bluff we wrk busy.keke

Yes alrdy told my #1 quite sm time back.i alwys prep her early for thgs i wan her accept. She is big liao so she understand.

Whao u vry gd mummy sia.evry yr my hubby n i will go escapade overseas once.3-4days wil leave her wif mil bt i bluff we wrk busy.keke
She was planned to be my only child.. So everywhere I go I would bring her along. Only until last year she started requesting for a sibling that it made me re-think my decision and felt that it would be selfish to deny her that.

Also she's taken care by her nanny in daytime, I don't have any alternative caretaker even if intended to leave her in Singapore should I go overseas escapade or anything, can't bear to put her with nanny for overnight stays leh.

Back